Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572658 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:39:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Roided so heavily
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Roided so heavily  (Read 15692 times)

Offline streetcleanr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Roided so heavily
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2019, 03:28:20 am »
I no matter how hard I tried not to have been extremely horny over women who take it too far...first it was the realization that I did not want my dick between her breasts but want to hump the thick pecs on a "flat chested woman...who has nipples that look so ready for my lips".  as a matter of fact the more she lost her femininity and resembled a muscular man, the more I wanted my dick in her.  Having a large clitoris has never bothered me.  I think that sometimes the beginning for her was the lack of self confidence and someone said guys don't care about faces, just the body...I have seen some fairly dog faced women who took to steroids because the were getting more attention and then added more and more...as she became more masculine, she found that guys like me could care less about wrestling, getting hurt or anything...because all I want to do is is gently get naked with with her, us two come together in a very heated, passionate kissing session which allowed me to pleasure her genitalia for an hour to finally getting where I wanted all along, laying on top of her, my full erection slides in, my balls are pretty big and the nut sack contracted to ready for an extreme burst during the ejaculation that she is now begging to have explode in her....the ends

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2019, 03:28:20 am »

Offline tate1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2019, 12:43:48 pm »
Would like to have an invite to the telegram or discord channels...thanks!

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Extremely roided muscle women
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2019, 06:47:02 pm »
I would like that invite !

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2019, 08:40:43 am »
I for one already run such a closely-knit channel on Telegram exactly for this kind of thing. Which I vastly prefer over Discord. It's always fast and not a pain with files.

May I have an invite, Brand?

Hi guys. I am planning to set an fb group for guys into totally abnormal female muscle freaks. For men who are attracted to ugly masculine, disgustingly shredded and sick vascular feMALE muscle outgrowths. For guys who appreciate women who lost feminity due to hardcore roids abuse. Only hardcore content and chat allowed. No figure, no fit-girls allowed. It eould only for woMEN who took bodybuilding too far and pusged limits. Of course a lot of pics and stories that fits in our interest :D. Tell me if you appreciate this

Have you set up that fb group, freakpeak? What's its name?

Offline shriraniot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2019, 11:41:11 pm »
There's probably a limit, but I haven't found it. When it comes to HBCAMS who do you guys find is the best for talking  about roids and showing off  the side effets?

I've got great stuff from...

Nuyire, Peczilla, Sextank, Salvagno, Monsteress, Natylia and Muscle Machine. But I did ask Cris Goy if she can grow a beard and she called me a "cabron"  :laugh:

i asked once an famous fbb to inject roids on webcam session and she did it
User is currently banned [View]

birmi482

« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2019, 09:12:25 am »
That's really pervert!!

Offline shriraniot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2019, 10:09:06 pm »
thanks for your opinion
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Roided so heavily

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View