Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572573 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:16:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Roided so heavily
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Roided so heavily  (Read 15688 times)

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Extremely roided muscle women
Roided so heavily
« on: October 11, 2018, 04:34:35 am »
How far and juiced would you like to see the girl you like, side effects and all?

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Roided so heavily
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 07:02:06 am »
She really cant go too far
User is currently banned [View]

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 03:24:18 pm »
Exactly...Steroids rule :bravo:

Offline muscleaddict80

• Activity:
    0%
  • Love massive female bodybuilders. Big and roided
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 10:06:59 am »
The more the better.  Love the extreme transformation, size, hardness, vascularity, deep voice and other effects.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 01:31:25 pm »
Renne Toney with another 100 lbs of pure muscles and veins on her.
Clit and muscle that would put Kai Greene to shame.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 12:26:07 am »
Really extreme bodies are always going to attract stares and fantasies, and I would get aroused too even when they've gone way past the limits of female attractiveness.
But as to whether you'd want your girl to look like that ...

Offline muscleluv

• Activity:
    0%
  • bigger and harder
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 04:47:44 am »
Renne Toney with another 100 lbs of pure muscles and veins on her.
Clit and muscle that would put Kai Greene to shame.

Agreed. Roided muscle to outrageous degrees.

Offline luvhuge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 09:27:54 am »
I Love Huge Miuscle Women
and the voice, the voice must be roided
a deep voice
a bit less deeper that Sheila Bleck voice
probably Sheila is too much, but I like her

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2018, 04:54:11 pm »
I like to see as much 'roids as humanly possible, like the rest of you. But not on Renee Toney. I mean come on.
I like my girls having huge muscles but also looking as feminine as possible. Sarah Hayes, Tina Chandler, Debbie Lasewski,
these are the kind of babes I like seeing 'roided to the max.
User is currently banned [View]

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2018, 11:33:27 pm »
My personal limit = scalp boils.

I want people to do whatever they want with their bodies, but as for what *I* find attractive vs unattractive, large boils in the scalp are an absolute deal-breaker.
Well I was hungry before I read this...

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2018, 09:53:35 am »
Not so keen on steroid monsters  , except in fantasy comics with ridiculous exaggerated  fantasy figures

Offline spenbro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2018, 05:30:48 pm »
My wife...she started off as a bikini competitor and experimented with orals in the beginning, with great results. She liked what she was seeing and decided she wanted to add more size. We did more research on more aggressive oral only cycles and four cycles later she was able to move up to women's physique. A little over a year ago we moved to a new city. She decided she wanted to start new and go full blown bodybuilding. Even though she knew she wanted more size and wanted the bodybuilder look, she was hesitant to add injectables. After befriending an obvious gear user in our gym she was "nudged" to go all in and take the plunge. Things were a bit rocky at first (mood swings, acne, hair growth & aggression), but she got things leveled out by adjusting her doses. Of course I have been enjoying her increased sex drive, voice change, clit growth/increased sensitivity and most of all, watching her grow. She's packed on 20 lbs over the past year!

As a bodybuilder myself (on gear), I'll admit that I was a little nervous for her at first. I know what I went through in the beginning and the psychological effects gear can do to a person, not to mention the social aspects of becoming/being a female bodybuilder. But I can say without a doubt that neither of us have any regrets. I always imagined what she would look like with massive muscles, now I get to actually see, touch and sleep with it.

Going back to the original question...I'm all for her going all the way to get her body as jacked as possible, and she is too. So far, the side effects aren't enough to outweigh the results. Hopefully things stay this way as she tries new gear.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2018, 08:09:10 pm »
OK, spenbro - I think photos are required!

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2018, 03:03:33 am »
My wife...she started off as a bikini competitor and experimented with orals in the beginning, with great results. She liked what she was seeing and decided she wanted to add more size. We did more research on more aggressive oral only cycles and four cycles later she was able to move up to women's physique. A little over a year ago we moved to a new city. She decided she wanted to start new and go full blown bodybuilding. Even though she knew she wanted more size and wanted the bodybuilder look, she was hesitant to add injectables. After befriending an obvious gear user in our gym she was "nudged" to go all in and take the plunge. Things were a bit rocky at first (mood swings, acne, hair growth & aggression), but she got things leveled out by adjusting her doses. Of course I have been enjoying her increased sex drive, voice change, clit growth/increased sensitivity and most of all, watching her grow. She's packed on 20 lbs over the past year!

As a bodybuilder myself (on gear), I'll admit that I was a little nervous for her at first. I know what I went through in the beginning and the psychological effects gear can do to a person, not to mention the social aspects of becoming/being a female bodybuilder. But I can say without a doubt that neither of us have any regrets. I always imagined what she would look like with massive muscles, now I get to actually see, touch and sleep with it.

Going back to the original question...I'm all for her going all the way to get her body as jacked as possible, and she is too. So far, the side effects aren't enough to outweigh the results. Hopefully things stay this way as she tries new gear.
For those of you with GF/wives who are into training and gaining muscle, would you ever encourage the use of gear? My wife has been into the fitness/physique lifestyle for the past 5 years, but has really started gravitating towards bodybuilding and wanting to add more size. She feels that she has hit a plateau. She has asked about steroids several times, as I'm well versed in various cycles, but I'm hesitant to share my knowledge as I know she'll get hooked.

Thoughts, suggestions?
Two months ago you said she was gravitating towards bodybuilding and asking about steroids. Now you're saying she's been doing them for the past year?

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2018, 07:33:41 pm »
Steroids makes a body special :hey:

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Roided so heavily

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View