Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572412 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:48:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Daily-FBB-Clips.com
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daily-FBB-Clips.com  (Read 21839 times)

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
Daily-FBB-Clips.com
« on: November 04, 2015, 07:25:02 pm »
Is it me or is this website really badly designed? I know they opened fairly recently, but it seems impossible to get around. Is there only one clip available, or am I missing something? I thought two months ago there was supposed to be a clip with Kashma and Carla Maria together, but there is only the one with Carla Maria alone in the so-called member's section.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Daily-FBB-Clips.com
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 11:49:32 pm »
There is some issues that are fixed. And yes There are Clips with Kashma alone, and Kashma and Carla Maria, and a clips with Carla In Red car.
Also a new clip with Virginia Sanchez off season and another with A french athlete.
 :shucks those issues suck a lot.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 09:58:52 pm »
There is some issues that are fixed. And yes There are Clips with Kashma alone, and Kashma and Carla Maria, and a clips with Carla In Red car.
Also a new clip with Virginia Sanchez off season and another with A french athlete.
 :shucks those issues suck a lot.

It sort of seems to be working now, but my reason for joining, the Virginia video, doesn't work. I can't watch it or download it.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 04:15:13 pm »
Now none of the videos are available. I've talked with the guy who runs it, and he said that everything should be up and running by Sunday. It's now Tuesday, and still nothing. I find it inexcusable to charge money and not have content available, or having a messy, unnavigable site. Do yourself a favor, and avoid this site. I'm sorry I even joined.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 05:25:34 pm »
Now none of the videos are available. I've talked with the guy who runs it, and he said that everything should be up and running by Sunday. It's now Tuesday, and still nothing. I find it inexcusable to charge money and not have content available, or having a messy, unnavigable site. Do yourself a favor, and avoid this site. I'm sorry I even joined.

Sorry to hear that. Lovefbbmega guy runs it.
I Saradas

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 09:15:11 am »
I m sorry for the issues,  :'(
a lot effort been doing in developping, designing and trying to make new initiatives, project and so on.
Ninjastar is right, I agree with him !
Things are done too fast, but issues are fixed now.
New clips on the way with Irene Andersen and others girls ! 

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 08:58:48 am »
Site is working properly and after 1month of test, I can say we are happy of how it is going.
We are improving with new features, for example free webcam access for VIP with the best fbb, member offered, or our Daily Fbb Show like the one we are organizing in Paris with Margie Martin (the best fbb), Jayne Stark (one of the biggest fbb), Maz Burn (the new fbb star from Uk) and 3 other girls. we are planning to add to the list a new girl... So stay tuned and tell us any idea you'd like to see..
We are working on something new... and finally, we re working also on a sponsoring program!

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 11:21:48 am »
This is the final flyer with the girls at the show

‪#‎dontmissparis‬

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 03:59:19 pm »
I saw the other day that the website is offering some kind of partnership programme:

http://www.daily-fbb-clips.com/video-session-female-muscle/

I'm interested in this, and there's a couple of bodybuilders who live within accessible distance to me.

However, it isn't entirely clear how this works. What are the requirements to film someone for the site?

Also, who arranges the filming?

I assume the women receive some kind of compensation. How does that work?

In general, please explain.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 07:14:13 am »
I saw the other day that the website is offering some kind of partnership programme:

http://www.daily-fbb-clips.com/video-session-female-muscle/

I'm interested in this, and there's a couple of bodybuilders who live within accessible distance to me.

However, it isn't entirely clear how this works. What are the requirements to film someone for the site?

Also, who arranges the filming?

I assume the women receive some kind of compensation. How does that work?

In general, please explain.

Hello
In fact you have to be member of the site to be able to film for us. We give a compensation to the girl so it is free for her
But we have to decide if we are interested in that particular woman for sure. So before let contact us and see what we can do together.

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2016, 08:46:45 am »
I gave this site a try, but after the first page or two, none or barely any videos are actually watchable at all. I wrote to the support a week ago and they told me it should be alright but no. Only the most recent videos are actually available and to save them I have to check and browse the site code!

Feels like wasted money... :( Please avoid this still

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2016, 05:33:06 pm »
Okay, I think this is a flat out scam site.

Its been 8 days since my last e-mail telling them that I still dont have access to the content and they didn't even bother to reply.

Is there a list where we can keep track of scam sites or something?

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2016, 05:38:02 pm »
Wow, it's been almost a year and all the problems of then are still persistent. I guess all the promises of improvement were just a lot of hot air. If they were serious, they'd get rid of their webmaster because he's clearly not up to the task.

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 06:01:51 pm »
i was member for about two months....never became again
videos was not downloadable (they fix that)...but 20 $ a month
for about 20 videos 2 minutes each....no, thanks ....
they change your password on every two weeks, without
warning, and then have to wait a week for another access  :angry:
I Saradas

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2016, 12:04:47 pm »
Hi, I ve to disagree with most of what was written here.
I can understand the frustration to not be able to watch 5 video among the list of our videos. But this is now fixed.
There were a problem with the oldest platform (we offered one free month to the customers using the old platform to move to new one:https://www.daily-fbb-clips.com/1-month-free-membership-for-all-purchases-after-may-20th/ (30th June)
And we offered 5 more free days to all clients who complained about not being able to watch the missing video (why did they come here and explain about it?)

I disagree about the length of the video, most of our video are 4 to 5 mn...
Plus we offer free access to most of our Live show , like the live show of Grace Kelly, Tischa Thomas (yesterday) and free access to most of the replay...

Ok, there were some issues that we fixed, but we are on the good way, improving and doing new stuff.
Thanks for reading, opened to any suggestion. Our goal is to offer the best quality, and provide new stuff for the fans...
And there is a lot of stuff where we are innovating.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Daily-FBB-Clips.com

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View