Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573623 Posts in 72727 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:02:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  cutest girl with 16inch arms....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: cutest girl with 16inch arms....  (Read 19238 times)

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
Re: cutest girl with 16inch arms....
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2015, 02:18:47 pm »
I put her at 15.25" as the photo shows a 15" measure BUT she didn't measure the fullest part of her arm!

MS  - disregard the metal loop, look at where the increments start. (ie: where the Zero line is).

I did read it that way hun, mentioning the metal loop was an easy to point out the metal loop accounted for at least an inch of measurement that wasn't accurate (meaning zero line to other end)
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2015, 02:18:47 pm »

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2015, 02:39:59 pm »
at least 15 inches, the pic proves it clearly, but the point is that she is very pretty and her arm are really good, doesn't matter if it's little bit more or less inches

I agree, it's a great arm..but the pic clearly proves it's only 13.5" at the most...nowhere close to 15" being accurate.

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2015, 05:24:09 pm »
at least 15 inches, the pic proves it clearly, but the point is that she is very pretty and her arm are really good, doesn't matter if it's little bit more or less inches

I agree, it's a great arm..but the pic clearly proves it's only 13.5" at the most...nowhere close to 15" being accurate.

you clearly ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 06:50:41 pm »

Whoever thinks that measurement  pic proves 15" clearly isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either.

Offline bosworth

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2015, 02:13:02 am »
you gotta be blind and/or dumb not to understand the way that measurement tape works. its 15''. done. afk.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2015, 02:22:11 am »
you gotta be blind and/or dumb not to understand the way that measurement tape works. its 15''. done. afk.

you have to blind or dumb to think that counts as 15"...a huge gap unaccounted for does not count in the measurement. Her arm is 13.5" in that pic, get over it.

Offline bosworth

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2015, 02:41:39 am »
there is no gap unaccounted for. it starts at zero and ends at 15. as complex as it may seem, its not that hard to get. the metal thingy in this tape is absolutely irrelevant whatsoever.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2015, 02:53:13 am »
there is no gap unaccounted for. it starts at zero and ends at 15. as complex as it may seem, its not that hard to get. the metal thingy in this tape is absolutely irrelevant whatsoever.

Learn how to read a measurement...her arms are 13.5" not 15" anyone who knows how big 15" arms look know that's another gauge too. AGAIN, get it over it...15" is not accurate.

Offline bosworth

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2015, 03:05:36 am »
my head. hurts. soooo much. right now.

Offline janbanan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2015, 08:32:37 am »
my head. hurts. soooo much. right now.

I was about to do another try to explaining this... but I don't think we can do anything more here. And what difference does it make what she believes? Don't waste your time!

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2015, 02:23:55 pm »
The correct, accurate way to measure a measure a bicep is from a front biceps anyway...not a side bicep. Anyway, if I were to be honest, it doesn't look impressive at all..flat, no peak and pretty average and small looking to be honest. OOPS, so much for me being nice, blowing sunshine up her ass and biting my tongue on what I really think.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2015, 11:42:19 pm »

Says the lurker with all three of the only three posts he has ever made being calling me stupid.
I looked at the tape from the way they mentioned. It reads 15"...Still no trainer does a bicep measurement from a side a bicep, they do it from a front bicep. And to be honest...he arm is quite average looking and far from impressive.

Whoever thinks that measurement  pic proves 15" clearly isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either.

It's hard to distinguish the sharpest tool from a shed full of sharp tools, but it is pretty easy to find the dullest. I think we found it.

Offline pumped99

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2015, 07:19:26 am »
The correct, accurate way to measure a measure a bicep is from a front biceps anyway...not a side bicep. Anyway, if I were to be honest, it doesn't look impressive at all..flat, no peak and pretty average and small looking to be honest. OOPS, so much for me being nice, blowing sunshine up her ass and biting my tongue on what I really think.

Which may be what the OP also thought, and made a call of 16" arms.

As front bicep pose gives a better flex with a bigger peak (more contraction vs side bicep) and hence a bigger circumference.

Time will tell, she might post a better pic?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  cutest girl with 16inch arms....

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View