Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575379 Posts in 73150 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:57:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150871 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #480 on: October 11, 2019, 11:45:37 am »
There was another crack from inside the building. Tara shouted for the professor. Still no answer. Pauline breathed in slowly. Okay. She could make her diaphragm work. So she could move the muscles of her torso. Why not the rest of them? She explored her sensations, probing for her abs or her back. Those were parts of the same system, weren’t they? She had no idea how any of this worked, but if she could …
Her abs twitched.
“Yeah!”
The others tried to look at her. She said:
“I’m getting the hang of it. Maybe this will work. Try to feel your abs. Or your pecs. You’ll see. This just might help!”
The others followed her suggestion and soon, they too could feel things stirring within them. That’s when it happened: All of a sudden, Pauline’s mind seemed to set off a cascade of sensations. She couldn’t believe it.
“Aaah … Holy … shit … I’m … Gah!”
Her body was suddenly tensing, twitching, shaking and then, she felt as if she was slipping into a glove. The abrupt tension of her muscles lifted her up and almost tossed her through the room. It was a crazy sight to watch her bound through the air. She almost fell through the hole in the wall, but managed to catch herself, landing in the debris.
With a jump, she got up, feeling incredibly light. It seemed to her that she had just broken free of gravity. With a single movement, she was back in the middle with the others, her body bubbling with strength.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #480 on: October 11, 2019, 11:45:37 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #481 on: October 12, 2019, 11:54:42 am »
Pauline stood straight and she could feel her body transform instantly. It was an amazing sensation, as if she had liberated herself. To the fascination of the other people around her, she started to grow, her body rising towards the ceiling. In no time, she had reached 6’4”, then 6’6” and even 6’8”. Her long, sinewy body immediately began filling out, becoming more and more muscular. It was astonishing to see those ever bigger masses of power snake around her already powerful muscles, instantly swelling her from a solid middle- to heavyweight female bodybuilder to something out of an internet fantasy.
She felt incredibly happy right now. It was bliss to feel all this strength pour into her as if a dam had broken and the masses of energy were now rushing into her. She was changing faster now, her biceps growing bigger than her head, her shoulders spreading like an ox’ neck. In no time, Pauline had turned gargantuan.
The people on the floor just tried to cope with her enormous physique, which only seemed to get bigger as they watched. She was beyond hulking now. The sheer mass of her body seemed to cause the floor to strain, but with a few mighty strides, she walked over to the hole in the wall, took up position and locked herself under it, her height increasing to fill the gap.
The building stopped groaning and crumbling.
The monstrous giantess was grinning:
“Okay. Now please speed up with your transformations, because I want to do more than just stand around.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #482 on: October 13, 2019, 07:43:27 pm »
Marla rolled her eyes:
“Yeah, we’re just waiting around because lying around is so much fun …”
But then, she felt herself again. She grinned. Okay, this was something else. In a strange way, she started to gain control of her own body again, but it was much more in-depth. She somehow could feel every muscle, every drop of blood pumping through her veins. This is what she imagined becoming psychically aware of the universe must feel like.
She extended the tendrils of her mind into every little corner of her body and then, lifted it up in one dramatic swoop.
Pauline stared as Marla launched herself to her feet with a single tension of her expanding muscles. The shorter woman laughed as she landed and stumbled a few steps forward. As she did, her physique grew and grew, turning the previously buff, yet not overwhelmingly muscular woman into a strange ball of power.
Marla had to stop herself from cackling madly as her muscles swelled bigger and bigger. Once she had reached a certain bulk, she shifted her growth to her ass and thighs. What happened next made the others question their sanity. Her butt started to grow and just didn’t stop, getting thicker and more muscular with every second. Just watching those twin spheres expand and getting more ripped and powerful was an astonishing display.
It took Marla a moment to get to the end of it, but once she did, she slapped it and said:
“Fuck yeah. That’s definitely going to get me my hubby back. Only he’ll have to beg now!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #483 on: October 14, 2019, 02:59:37 pm »
Tara slowly got to her feet. As she did, what remained of her bodyfat was resorbed into her growing muscles. If she had been ripped before, she was definitely drifting into anatomy chart territory now. In a way, she looked like a very bulky skeleton. It was a weird look, not necessarily a good one.
She groaned.
“Whoa … This feels so odd …”
The others stared at her. Eventually, Marla said:
“Can’t you just fix your initial problem?”
“I have no idea how to operate this. How do you propose I change this?”
“I don’t know. Have you tried just thinking it away? That stuff is pretty potent, you know.”
“Well, butt-girl, I can try. Also, do you really want your guy back?”
Marla thought for a fraction of a moment, then shook her head.
“Nah. Not really. There are so many other fish in the sea. And with this power, I can even switch around.”
Her face seemed to transform, somehow becoming completely unfamiliar.
“If I’m careful, I could even have a bunch of them at the same time and they’d never know …”
She grinned, her face turning back to normal. Suddenly, Tara produced an elated sigh. Strangely, her body filled back out, becoming soft and curvy, although built on a solid foundation of muscle.
“I can’t fucking believe it! This is actually working!”
She looked at her muscles, her hips, her breasts. The expression on her face was priceless. She was completely astonished and very, very happy.
“Oh God. This is … it feels so good! Wow. I don’t know about you, but … I know the world is turning into mushroom hell, but right now, it was worth it.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #484 on: October 15, 2019, 08:09:49 pm »
The two women giggled, high-fived and barely managed to stop themselves from dancing. Just as they were getting ready to break out into song, Pauline grumbled:
“Girls, I am holding up the building. It’s not that I can’t keep on doing it, but we’ve definitely got somewhere to be.”
The pair stopped, there was an awkward pause, then Tara said:
“Well, it does feel incredibly good. I mean, seriously. This is the absolute best I’ve been all my life. I don’t know about you, but for the first time, I am neither in pain, nor hungry. Plus, I got boobs. So please, pardon me for being happy …”
Pauline sighed, rolled her eyes and groaned:
“I just said you got to get a move on. Evacuate the fucking building before it comes down on all of us, will you?”
It took Tara a moment to understand the gravity of the situation, while Marla was already on her way. She followed her friend as fast as she could.
Tobie and Kemal were still lying there, struggling to regain control of their bodies. Pauline looked at them:
“What’s up with you? Why aren’t you getting it to work?”
They both seemed rather helpless and were starting to panic. Tobie said:
“I don’t want to die! Please do something!”
Kemal pitched in:
“Please! We’re really not to blame for this whole mess!”
Pauline just said:
“I can’t move right now.”
“Neither can we!”
“Okay, boys, I can try and help you. Close your eyes. Focus. Breathe in slowly and deeply. We’re going to fix this before this whole building comes down.”
Behind her, bits of brick and concrete dropped down.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #485 on: October 16, 2019, 07:31:43 am »
The two young musclemen were obviously terrified, but they did their best. They heard her voice above them.
“Kemal, Tobie, try to calm down. Take a deep breath. Take the air in. All the way. Very well. Now feel it inside of you. Feel your diaphragm. Got it?”
They nodded.
“Now, breathe out. Slowly. No stress. I got this. You can trust me. I’ll make sure nothing bad happens to you. I’ll protect you. Yes … You’re doing fine. All the way out.”
The pair forced the air out of their lungs. She continued:
“Do you feel your muscles now? No? Then do it again. You can manage. Breathe in. Slowly. Take it all in.”
There was another cracking sound, as another bit of masonry dropped.
“Focus on my voice. You’re going to get out of this. And it’s going to be amazing. You boys are going to have so much fun …”
They breathed in again. Then they held the air. As one, they forced it back out. Suddenly, Tobie said:
“Hey, I feel it. I can feel it. Can you too?”
Kemal tried to nod. When it didn’t work, he whispered:
“It feels as if I almost got it …”
Pauline said:
“Then stay focused. Ignore everything but my voice. You’re …”
With a crunch, a large bit of building broke off and hissed by the opening. Pauline just hoped that the others would be quick to get any people still living here out. She could feel the weight above her shift. With a thought, she transformed her body to compensate, but she was painfully aware that this was just a sad excuse for a fix.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #486 on: October 17, 2019, 03:21:24 pm »
Pauline did her best to control her voice. She didn’t want to cause any panic. The problem was that she was starting to be very afraid of how this would end. Even if the guys didn’t manage, would she find a way to get out before it all went down? She wasn’t sure her transformed body would be able to survive a collapsing building falling on top of her.
“Guys … Please. Try to expand on what you got. You’re starting to feel your muscles. That’s good. Now you gotta make them work. Continue your breathing, but try to send it all through your body. Feel the blood pump in your veins. I’m sure you can do this …”
Kemal did his best to obey her. He wasn’t stupid. He knew that she was play-acting as if everything was fine when quite obviously it wasn’t. This place was going down any moment. And still, he had to focus and try and stay calm. If he panicked now, it would just get him killed. And Tobie too.
He took another deep breath and now, somehow, he could feel his muscles tense. It was a strange feeling. He wasn’t exactly in control, but there were some reflexes he could trigger. Maybe that was it? He went deeper. It just might work.
Next to him, Tobie struggled. He cursed himself for screwing this up. If he had done something differently, would it have changed the situation? He couldn’t say and it was making him furious.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #487 on: October 18, 2019, 09:50:42 am »
Above them, the building was groaning louder now. The whole construction started to lean towards Pauline. She did her best to make her muscles even bigger and to hold up the wall above her, but things were definitely looking grim now.
She hissed:
“I just hope the others are out of here already.” She closed her eyes, focusing on the tremendous load on her gigantic shoulders. She was in pain, but she somehow managed to compartmentalize it. “Now, boys, I think you almost got it. Just stay calm for a moment, and fix this. I know it sounds strange, but if you really try and let go, just acting naturally, I think you might connect with your bodies.”
Kemal was feeling his thoughts flow through his body. It felt good. He did his best to ignore the deep rumble of slowly collapsing concrete above him. He was almost there …
Tobie, meanwhile, was crying. It just didn’t work! Whatever he tried, his body didn’t respond. He felt trapped, helpless, doomed to die in this idiotic city full of crazy people. Obviously, he pitied himself, but there was also Kemal, who was ultimately his soul mate, wasn’t he?
With him, things were great. Even now, as he was realizing that he was going to die, he felt a kind of relief to be near him. This was okay, somehow.
His tears still clinging on his face, he said:
“Dude, you’re the best. I fucking love you. Homo or no homo, you’re great.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #488 on: October 19, 2019, 09:12:43 am »
The building slowly lurched to the side, pieces breaking off now. There was a crash inside as the stairwell broke. Bits crashed down, taking the lower levels with them. Dust was billowing through the open door. Pauline let out a drawn-out “Fuuuck …” and shouted:
“Okay, enough games. You, Kemal, you seem like you could move. I don’t give a fuck how fast you can get yourself to crawl, but you do that now. Just get the fuck out of here. Because I can seriously not hold this up anymore and I don’t fucking want to die!”
Kemal nodded. He awkwardly rolled to the side and flopped on his face. The ground was rumbling below him. He managed to prop himself up on his shoulder, then crawled towards Pauline.
“I’m coming … I can do this.”
Pauline growled as the shifting weight of the building was starting to crush her. She spread her stance and did her best to keep this mass under control. Above her, the wall was starting to split. The tear was rising, spreading through the wall, then the ceiling. There was a shower of concrete and crumbling paint. The wiring started to break, with sparks raining down on them.
The musclewoman was thinking about giving up now and just trying to get out while she could, but then she saw the sorry pair in front of her and she couldn’t. The weight of the building force her on all fours, but since she was so gigantic, she formed a kind of arch that propped the place up for a few precious moments.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #489 on: October 19, 2019, 09:14:18 am »
Okay, so this is episode 400. God, I've really been overdoing this. However, I think I am gearing up for the end now and I hope you still enjoy the story. I gotta admit, it's quite the trip.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #490 on: October 19, 2019, 09:38:13 am »
 400 episodes of consistently high quality! Good work.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #491 on: October 19, 2019, 06:30:49 pm »
400 episodes of consistently high quality! Good work.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #492 on: October 20, 2019, 10:28:58 am »
Kemal grabbed Tobie by the arm and tried to pull him across the rubble-strewn floor. He fought for every inch, his muscles only slowly coming alive and allowing him to move even a little faster. He gritted his teeth, trying to keep the dirt and dust out of his nose, eyes and mouth. Tobie begged him to save himself and to let him stay.
Kemal wouldn’t have it. Instead, he soldiered on, now finally able to get on all fours. His legs still felt weak and unstable, but he crawled towards the giant woman, pieces of the ceiling raining down on him.
That’s when the building finally started falling apart. The cleft in the ceiling opened wide and a cascade of rubble, broken furniture and isolating material came down.
The young man mobilized what was left of his forces and rushed to Pauline, who extended her hand as far as she could.
At last, she grabbed his wrist and pulled, dragging him across the bits of concrete like over sandpaper, but she managed to toss him between her legs. For a second he was safe. Then the floor under Pauline broke and she shouted:
“Fuuuck …”
She turned around clumsily, held the two young man against her mighty chest and jumped as far as she could. Around her, the building’s pieces and bits shot downwards. She was flying through a storm of dust and crushed masonry, completely blind.
Then she hit something. Without thinking, she closed her grip and tried to climb away as the house came crashing down behind her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #493 on: October 21, 2019, 06:02:29 pm »
All was dust. That might sound overly dramatic, but Pauline, Kemal and Tobie did completely lose their bearings in the grey fog that rose as the buildings collapsed on themselves. They closed their eyes and tried to hold their breath. Pauline felt completely numb, her ears still ringing from the crash. She had the two men still in her huge hand and as far as she could tell from their squirming, they were alive and probably well.
Still, they had to get out of here. If the other buildings around the broken one collapsed too, they didn’t want to be in the middle of it. Pauline held the boys tight and started climbing down as fast as she could. It was a bit difficult with only one hand, especially since her weight put quite a lot of strain on the structure she was clinging to, but she had to do this.
Happily, she soon reached the ground, which was now a broken mess of busted concrete. There were bits of crushed cars still poking out of the remains, small fires had started amidst it all. Pauline quickly left the area, finally getting a good breath of air a few blocks down. She wiped the dust from her face with the back of her hand, releasing another thick cloud.
Then, she lowered down Kemal and Tobie. They lay on the ground, waiting for the feeling to return to their bodies. Still towering above them, she looked around. There was no sign of the others.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #494 on: October 22, 2019, 08:24:57 pm »
Pauline put her huge hands to her mouth and shouted:
“Tara! Marla! Hello? Anyone around? Come here!”
There was no response. Next to her, Kemal got to his feet awkwardly. Tobie was still stuck. He groaned and begged his friend to clean the dust from his face. Kemal patted his pocket, found a handkerchief and started wiping the grime off his friend’s features.
As he did, he said:
“You know, bro, we’re going to fix that in no time. Just let me help you.”
Tobie sighed and replied:
“At that point, I just gotta trust you on that, don’t I?”
“Yup. We’re in this together.”
That’s when they registered Pauline’s enormous shape next to them. The musclewoman was easily ten feet tall and absolutely packed with mass. Despite this enormousness, she had a beautiful, if dirty face. She smiled at them, but was obviously worried about her friends.
Tobie managed:
“Pauline, thank you. I’m really sorry I got stuck and almost got you killed. Really, really thank you!”
“No problem. I’m just glad none of you got hurt.”
Kemal agreed heartily:
“You’re amazing. Thank you for saving our asses!”
Tobie coughed and added:
“Especially Kemal’s here. He has the best ass, no offence.”
Instead of an answer, Pauline bellowed another call across the field of rubble. Kemal tried to massage some life back into Tobie’s legs. To his absolute relief, the other young man suddenly squirmed and said:
“Whoa ... That hurt!” He paused for a second and added: “Fuck! That hurt. Yes. Do it some more! Please!”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View