Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578498 Posts in 73744 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 05, 2024, 12:18:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buff Nerd
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Buff Nerd  (Read 8527 times)

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Buff Nerd
« on: January 08, 2019, 07:18:22 pm »
Buff Nerd

Katie Erickson is a friend of mine going way back to my high school days..She was extremely shy and always socialized with the nerds...You know the type..Geeky skinny chess club members both male and female..They all wear thick glasses and always got the best grades in school..Some were members of the school band but Katie was busy studying..That’s how we became friends with our mutual interest in chemistry..My grades were important to me and we both wanted to get into good colleges...Of course my high school football teammates gave me a hard time for being friends with a mousy “Nerd”.. I could care less what they thought...She was nice and we had an interest in the subject..We were in the same class for all four years and one biology course..Those kids would tease her mercifully in the hallways..Punk ass teenagers..It never will change ...Even my girlfriend Stephanie a cheerleader gave her a hard time..She dumped me my senior year because I embarrassed the fuck out of her!..What a bitch she was..I was the only outside friend she had all through school..Katie went on to go to harvard while I got a football scholarship to Ohio State..We lost track of each other over time..That’s why I decided to attend my 10 year reunion Saturday night..

I’m getting ready for the reunion when I decided to look up some of my classmates on facebook..I will be going alone to this event after my latest girlfriend left me last month..It was a mutual decision..We made each other mad over the dumbest things..I met her at the gym while working out..Tracy is a fitness trainer for some of the most famous celebrities in Hollywood ..I try to stay in good shape but I’m much smaller than my football playing days..I get a hit on Katie...She owns a biotech lab research business in Pasadena...Interesting but the latest picture of her is from 2014..She’s smiling in her lab coat holding a vial of something..Very attractive dirty blond haired beauty...Not nearly as skinny as she use to be..I got dressed up in my finest suit.. Ready to take that long drive to Riverside...Traffic is a bitch around here..

I finally get to the high school gym and sign in..Gracy the school valedictorian greeted me with a name tag..”Well Jeremy Carson I remember you from the football team!..Good to see you”...The bright overachieving blond is still annoying as she was back then..”Just go mingle around honey”...I walk out to the middle and there’s Stan and Jim my former teammates..”Hey how is our middle linebacker doing these days?”....We drink a few beers and reminisce about the glory days at the class 5-A finals..”Dude that fucking Johnny muffed that punt and we lost the game!..Where is he?”.....”I don’t think he’s here Stan..Just let that shit go man”...”Dude you can’t live in the past right Jeremy?..You made it to big time football!”.....”Yeah guys...Excuse me for a moment”.....”I spot this huge thick girl talking to her former classmates...That black dress looks like it’s bulging with muscle..Who the fuck is that?..When I get close enough I stopped right in my tracks..Holy fuck!..That’s Katie!...”Well look it’s my old pal Jeremy Carson!..Give me a hug”..Her body felt like a brick wall..Hard as fuck..Shit!..I’m in love with her now..She looks phenomenal with all that muscle!..”So I see from your facebook you are the district manager of sales for Tritect pharmaceuticals”...”Yeah that’s right Katie..Made a boatload of money last year..You look amazing though!”...”Oh thanks honey I normally wear a big lab coat so I don’t scare the people that I work with..Yeah Jeremy I’m a bodybuilder”.....”Wow I never would have thought you could have gotten into that!”....”Well nerds grow up to do unusual things..Ha Ha Ha”.....”I guess they do!..Excuse us ladies..Would you like to go outside and talk?”...”Of course!..You’re still my pal”..

“So what’s the name of your company again?”...’Action Tech Inc..I specialize in developing organic chemicals for heavy industry..My side project is now in development..Feel my bicep”.....”Fuck Katie it’s bigger than mine I think”...”Yeah they are 17 and one half inches now!...Can you believe they were 11 inches?..Ha Ha Ha”...”My goodness.they are so sexy”....”Oh you like female bodybuilders then!”.....”I do now Katie!...Ha Ha Ha”.....”Hey why don’t we get out of here and go to a bar..I can explain more about my research”...”Hell yeah.. My car is right over there..How about Shenanigans right down the street”...”Awesome meet me there!”....I walk back to my car and watch Katie get into hers..Fuck that wide back..Those big dalts..Shit I would have been married to her by now if knew about her becoming a geared up muscle chick..”My god!..I’m hard now!..Just calm down now”...We hit the bar and take our seats..”You know I’m considered a freak Jeremy..I decided to have a strong buff body to go along with my big brain..I never felt better in my life!..My plan is to get bigger muscles”.....I almost choked down my drink..”Bigger?...Really?”...She laughs to gage my reaction…”You can never be to big if you bodybuild!”...”Well yeah I have seen a few huge dudes in my life but...You’re a woman!”.....”Ha Ha..’Yes I am Jeremy and I plan on being the biggest female bodybuilder ever!”....”Uhh.Ugh..How do plan on doing that?”...”Well I’m working on a product that fools the body into producing more testosterone in the ovaries..In fact way more than the average male!”....”Holy crap does it work?”...”Well my partner in crime so to speak Semantha and I have been testing it for three weeks now...Our strength is way up and the mass is increasing steadily...Our steroid intake was cut in half so we know it works”....”I don’t know what to say Katie but for some reason it turns me on!”.....”Oh you were always so sweet!...Hey let’s finish our drinks and take a cab over to my lab..I even have a gym installed the building”.....”Hell yes!..Let’s do it!”

A new story I'm writing on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Buff Nerd
« on: January 08, 2019, 07:18:22 pm »

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Buff Nerd
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 08:50:00 pm »
 8) You are welcome

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buff Nerd

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View