Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579142 Posts in 73921 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 01:32:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strap on sessions  (Read 99346 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Strap on sessions
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2019, 07:16:37 pm »
Well this is much better than actually getting pegged especially if you’re nude. Ive had Quite a few girls do this to me and I am 5’8 230.   How much you weigh and height?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2019, 07:16:37 pm »

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2019, 08:18:51 pm »
I'm 1m70 and I was 55kg at that time. Amanda was nearly 3 times heavier than me, and I guess her ass only was heavier than my whole body  :D

Well this is much better than actually getting pegged especially if you’re nude. Ive had Quite a few girls do this to me and I am 5’8 230.   How much you weigh and height?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2019, 12:40:36 am »
The only strap on I would ever possibly even consider is one with me being lifted and carried by a woman.  Has anyone had that done? Who has done it for you?

What about an upside down lift BJ Amber deluca does but you suck on her strap on and she FFs you
That would make for an awesome video!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2019, 01:52:15 am »
The only strap on I would ever possibly even consider is one with me being lifted and carried by a woman.  Has anyone had that done? Who has done it for you?

What about an upside down lift BJ Amber deluca does but you suck on her strap on and she FFs you

I would not suck on the strap on. NOPE

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2019, 02:38:11 am »
Well this is much better than actually getting pegged especially if you’re nude. Ive had Quite a few girls do this to me and I am 5’8 230.

Me too, I'm averse to going all the way and getting pegged but would love a woman to simulate banging me.
I'd prefer it to be done from behind though, as she could thrust more powerfully. She might even be able to get herself off if she got the right angle, which would make it more frenzied.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2019, 03:24:50 am »
What if instead of dildos on strap ons there could be a tit on it?

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2019, 02:53:03 am »

Twice it's on video.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2019, 08:55:46 am »

Twice it's on video.

Where? Who?

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2019, 02:12:25 am »

Twice it's on video.

Hoodman, you are a straight up legend.

The only strap on session I've had with a Female bodybuilder was with Dominique danger, but it was years ago. We definitely could have done lift and carry style, as I weighed about 135, and she was pushing 200 pounds at the time. But I didn't think to suggest it, unfortunately. It would have been easy for her, she was incredibly strong. At one point she was on her back, and she was throwing me up and down off her hips like I was a medicine ball. Barely broke a sweat.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2019, 04:21:00 am »
One thing which surprises me is why the strap-on threads always seem to be all or nothing.
There must be guys who aren't getting pegged, but are getting held down and fingered, to signify their defeat. Maybe the ladies would rather grab on to a cock, but ...

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2019, 06:14:39 pm »

Twice it's on video.

Where? Who?

Amber DeLuca somewhat we had some difficulty and Empress Maria.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2019, 12:18:51 am »

Twice it's on video.

Where? Who?

Nice!

I presume you're a small skinny guy! Haha

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2019, 06:21:07 am »
What do you mean by difficulty ? Could you tell us your height and weight ? In which position do they fuck you ?

Thanks !

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2020, 11:26:51 pm »
Lora O didn’t have it strapped to her but she used a dildo on me. Then she challenged me to stop her from doing it to me. I kept trying to stop her and she kept on pumping it in an out of me. I was completely helpless as her arm moved back and forth like it was a machine. She kept moaning with pleasure saying she could do what ever she wanted to me. It was amazing.

Offline thetimtom4

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2020, 03:50:17 am »
Lora O didn’t have it strapped to her but she used a dildo on me. Then she challenged me to stop her from doing it to me. I kept trying to stop her and she kept on pumping it in an out of me. I was completely helpless as her arm moved back and forth like it was a machine. She kept moaning with pleasure saying she could do what ever she wanted to me. It was amazing.

has anyone had a simiilar experience where they were "forced" by an fbb with a strapon? would love to hear it.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View