Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572856 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:11:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Ainsley Rodriguez
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ainsley Rodriguez  (Read 37873 times)

fearless46

Ainsley Rodriguez
« on: January 28, 2013, 06:48:16 pm »

Forum Saradas

Ainsley Rodriguez
« on: January 28, 2013, 06:48:16 pm »

Offline thefallen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ainsley Rodriguez
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 07:51:52 pm »

Offline cbr_bow

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 03:50:44 pm »
Few more to the collection

Offline fitnessfanatic

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 05:46:31 am »

Offline fitnessfanatic

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 05:05:14 am »

Offline fitnessfanatic

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 05:37:39 am »

Offline fitnessfanatic

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 05:11:20 am »

Offline fitnessfanatic

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 05:04:18 am »

Offline fitnessfanatic

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 05:14:53 am »

Offline fitnessfanatic

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2018, 04:15:24 am »

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2018, 12:13:38 pm »

Ainsley Rodriguez’s fitness beginnings date back to 2008, when she was 16 years old. She wanted to gain some weight and tone on her frame, so she started going to the gym.

What started off as a simple hobby, soon turned into a habit, and later, a full-blown career. After she finished college, Ainsley started pursuing her personal trainer and a nutritionist license.

By 25, she became a fitness celebrity, strength coach, and a nutritionist. She also became familiar with the competitive lifestyle, taking home 3rd place in her debut bikini show – the 2012 NPC Dayana Cadeau Classic.

However, Ainsley’s path towards success in fitness wasn’t all “sunshine and rainbows”. She had to deal with negative feedback from her friends and family in the initial stages of her fitness journey.

This is her story:

Athlete Statistics

Full Name: Ainsley Rodriguez
Weight Height Year of Birth Nationality
115 - 125lbs (52.2 - 56.7kg) 5'4" (162.5cm) 1991 American
Profession Era
Fitness Model, Personal Trainer, Bikini Competitor 2010

Accomplishments

Published Fitness Model
Sports Nutritionist
Diet and Training Coach
Sponsored Athlete
Bikini Competitor

Competition History

NPC Dayana Cadeau Classic, Bikini Class, 3rd place

Biography
Leaving Dance Behind

Born in 1991, Ainsley Rodriguez grew up in Miami, Florida. Ainsely lead an active and healthy life as a child, where she engaged in activities such as gymnastics and dance classes.

Throughout her schooling years, Ainsyle participated in several different dance teams. She said; “My love for dance took hold of me as I continued to participate in the dance teams in both middle and high school.”

Alongside her great performances in sports and dance, Ainsley was also an extraordinary student. It was because of this, she was offered the opportunity to enroll in an accelerated studies college program, at only 16 years old.

However, the decision to enter college at an early age had its downsides as well. She had to leave dance behind, as education took the majority of her free time.

Fitness

During the time she was in college, Ainsley stumbled across weightlifting and fitness. But Ainsley didn’t have a lot of free time available, due to the intellectual path she chose.

However, she decided to spend the little time she had doing something that would keep her body fit – the gym was the perfect answer. She then began going to the gym, and slowly but surely, building an extraordinary physique.

Soon, she got ‘hooked’ on her new-born lifestyle, as she said; “Before I knew it, I was hooked! From balancing textbooks on the Stairmaster to super setting workouts, I always managed to find a way to get to the gym.”

Competition

In 2012, Ainsley took part in her first ever bikini competition, the NPC Dayana Cadeau Classic. Having had no expectations, she was amazed when she took home 3rd place in the B category that day.
Popularity

By the age of 25, Ainsley became a fitness sensation – gaining masses of followers from all over the world.

She also became an online coach, with the expertise in nutrition and strength training.

“Stop worrying about the future and take a second to just absorb and feel everything around you at this very moment. Do it as often as you can. The Earth is a natural source of electrons which are essential for a healthy body and immune system. Health is so much more than just the physical! Take care of your mental state first and watch the rest follow!”

Training
Cardio Preference

As she has an occupied life, Ainsley makes sure to make the most out of her free time. In regards to cardio, this means she avoids long running sessions, and opts for an HIIT instead.

Favorite Body Part

Ainsley’s top body part to train is legs. They are one of her weaker points, and the challenge of training them in the gym is something that excites Ainsley the most.

She also mentioned that she eats more on her leg days – this way, she tries to make them grow as much as possible.

Ainsley’s Workout

Monday: Shoulders/Abs

Barbell Shoulder Press, 4 x 10
One-Arm Side Laterals, 4 x 8
Arnold Dumbbell Press, 3 x 10
Front Dumbbell Raise, 4 x 8
Push Ups, (Until Failure)
Cable Crunches, 4 x 20
Hanging Leg Raises, 4 x 20
Roman Twists, 4 x 20

Tuesday: Quads/Calves

Leg Extensions, 4 x 8
Squats, 5 x 6
Leg Press, 4 x 8
Reverse Hack Squat, 3x 10
Sissy Squats (Until failure)
Seated Calf Raises, 4 x 20
Standing Calf Raises, 4 x 20

Wednesday: Off (Rest Day)

Recovery

Thursday: Arms

Barbell Curl, 3 x 10
Tricep V-bar Pushdown, 3 x 10
Hammer Curls, 3 x 10
Dips, 4 x 12
Preacher curls, 3 x 10
Skull Crushers, 3 x 10
Incline Dumbbell Curl, 4 x 10
Diamond Pushups, (Until failure)

Friday: Shoulders/Abs

Bent Over Low-Pulley Side Lateral, 4 x 10
Reverse Fly’s, 3 x 10
Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raises, 4 x 10
Planks, 4 x hold 1 min
Side Bends, 4 x 15
L-Sit, 4 x hold 30 sec

Saturday: Hams/Glutes

Walking Lunges, 4 x 12
Stiff-Legged Deadlift, 5 x 6
Lying Leg Curl, 4 x 8
Cable Kick Back, 4 x 10
Reverse Hyper Extension (until failure)

Sunday: Back/Calves

Bent Over Barbell Row, 4 x 12
Wide Grip Pull Down, 4 x 8
Seated Lat Row, 4 x 10
One Arm Dumbbell Row, 3 x 8
Seated Calf Raise, 4 x 20
Standing Calf Raise, 4 x 20

“You don’t need to eliminate carbs from your diet. Learn what works for your body. Ezekiel bread has been crowned as the go-to for fitness enthusiasts but I’m here to tell you any whole grain (not whole wheat) bread will do just fine!”

Nutrition

Ainsley’s typical diet consists of seven meals a day, which translates to one meal every two and a half hours. Each of these meals consists of around five ounces of protein and four ounces of complex carbohydrates.

She avoids adding any artificial sweeteners to her foods, and replaces shakes with whole meals as often as possible after workouts.

Ainsley’s take on protein consumption;

“We tend to overeat protein and that old school bodybuilding mentality of eating your weight in protein is so flawed and can actually have severe health consequences over time. I understand it’s difficult to reprogram your mind when you’ve read so much of this hocus pocus on social media, but high-protein diets can actually restrict foods that provide essential nutrients.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again – you need variety in your diet! Learn to listen to your body and how it responds to what it needs. I take a blood type approach with my clients to help figure out just what foods are causing inflammation and bloating, and then work to replace them!” – Ainsley Rodriguez

Ainsley’s Top 10 Foods

Chicken
Egg whites
Whole eggs
Spinach
Steak
Oats
Red potatoes
Sweet potatoes
Bananas
Asparagus

Importance of Detoxification

Ainsley has a particular ritual every time she wakes up. She starts off her mornings with four glasses of water, one of them being alkalized with half a squeezed lemon.

This not only raises her energy levels, but helps with sugar cravings and the detoxification of her body. She says, she uses this method with all of her clients – it’s the “holy grail” of her nutrition tips.
Diet Plan

1st Meal: 1 cup Egg Whites, ½ cup of Oats, Almonds
2nd Meal: 1 cup of No Fat Greek Yogurt, 1 slice of Ezekiel Toast & 1 tbsp. of Almond Butter
3rd Meal: 5 oz. Chicken, 4 oz. Sweet Potato
4th Meal: 1 scoop Whey Protein, 3.5 oz. Banana
5th Meal: 5 oz. Lean Steak, 1 cup of Steamed Veggies
6th Meal: 1 cup of Egg Whites, ¼ Avocado

Ainsley’s Supplements

Glutamine, 4 times a day (first thing in the morning, pre-workout, post-workout, before bed)
Leucine (post-workout)
Fish Oil, 3 times a day
Multi-vitamin
BCAAs
Whey Protein (post-workout)
Fast-Acting Carbs (post-workout)
Pre-workout
Casein Protein (before bed)

Idols and Influences

Ainsley looks up to an athlete with a long and incredible fitness career, Jamie Eason. Ainsley says Jamie is the perfect epitome of a healthy and fit woman.

She also said that Jamie is a great role model for everyone, because of her strong character, mindset, and humble personality.

What we can learn from Ainsley Rodriguez

Seeing her dieting methods, it’s clear that Ainsley places a great importance on her health.

She preaches a raw and balanced diet, with lemons being the number one “superfood” that help with almost anything. She believes that an alkaline diet is the cure to killing most of the diseases and inflammations inside of the human body.

If there’s anything we could take out from Ainsley’s advice, it would be to take care of your health and your body. For it is your “temple”, and the reflection of the life you’ve been living up until this point.

Covid-19 2.0 didn't beat me, but only made me stronger!

I ♥ Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2018, 01:51:35 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2018, 01:52:42 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2018, 01:52:56 pm »

I ♥ Saradas

Offline fitnessfanatic

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 03:32:31 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Ainsley Rodriguez

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View