Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574467 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 07:52:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New York community  (Read 128562 times)

trojanman

Re: NYC - Sessions in NYC
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 04:14:07 pm »
JBone, I think she will think it's cool.  But, big difference between cam and in-person, so it would be great to hear from someone who has sessioned with her.  Have you searched the site?  I believe there are such threads.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 04:14:07 pm »

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 04:35:38 pm »
Good news! I just sent Andrea an email regarding session. she advised me that muscle worship is cool and that she will not perform release but its OK to do it yourself!!!  I'd do anything for a woman of her caliber  ;D

How bout you guys? Interested in rubbing one out in front of Andrea?

Nope.  I could rub one out to a picture of Andrea and it would cost me a few hundred less.  At the very least, I'd have to get HJ for me to even consider giving up the bucks, and Andrea G is not one that I want to see so bad that I would be happy just getting a HJ from her.   If we were talking Debi L., Bonny Priest, or Alina P. then that would be another story. 

santino corleone

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 05:02:03 pm »
I am in Jonas camp as far and Andrea G. I mentioned several times that I sent her an email a long time ago about wanting to see
her for a session and she didn't even respond. Perhaps I was too explicit but I was polite and she could have at least responded.

Jasmine Flower is based in Philly, not NY I believe.

FORGET about Charmaine Patterson ! I have been interested in seeing her for awhile and thanks to this site, I will never see her.
A few guys weighed in about  her awhile ago and they all said that she is a ri© Saradasf in the Heather Fine category.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 09:13:29 pm »
Jasmine Flower IS based in Philly but she does travel to NYC a few times per week.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 01:37:17 pm »
small, wiry, maybe 120, if that. very thin, but like i said, she's very skilled.

nycred

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 01:22:53 am »
A little surpirsed that Marie Karina hasn't come up more in NY discussions or sessions as a whole......she is stunning. 6'1", 165 lbs.

I saw her a few times and still remember her fondly, and below is what I mentioned on another thread about her:

"I had two sessions with her.  When I showed up for the first one, I was prepared to walk as I had a hard time believing she would look as good as the pix.  When she opened the door, my jaw dropped.  I have had much better experiences with other non-fbb providers as far as performance goes, but her looks and symmetry are amazing.
She was a bit mechanical, but did not really watch the clock.  I'm sure it's a YMMV thing and you never know what kind of mood you might catch her in.
I have been tempted to go back as she is really a "super-size" beauty.  Everything on her is perfect, just in a 6 foot version and nothing looks too big, ie, feet, hands.
She has perfect breasts that you think might be bolt-ons, until you put your hands on them, very real. 
But having been there twice, a guys can't be blamed for wanting a little variety, right?"

Not sure what she is charging these days, but when I originally found her she was advertising on Craigslist for $250/hr.  I paid that as well as a nice tip.

As mentioned, she was a bit mechanical.  But for a session with a true amazon goddess that looks this good, you would be hard pressed to find another at that price range.

Here is the link to her WB page:

http://wb270.com/ind/marieKarina.htm

Comments and K appreciated.....

rick77

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2010, 02:49:07 am »
Thanks for sharing.. she is a looker !

santino corleone

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2010, 05:32:40 pm »
K to you Red for refreshing my memory. Surprised that  I didn't remember her since I saw her and reviewed her on TER two years ago ! I guess why she didn't come to mind is because she is more of a fitness gal than the  muslce lady types who are usually discussed on this site.
I enjoyed my time with her. I paid $ 300 two years ago. Yes, I would see her again if she ever moves. A super out of the way location in the upper, and I mean  upper west side.  Terrible parking also, a good ten minute walk and that was when I was walking real fast.
Once I saw  her, sure I had a very good time. Absolutely stunning looking, I will say that. We chatted for awhile to start. I would say that she was mechanical, just a little quick. I paid for an hour and it ended it about a half hour and that includes about 5-10 minutes in chat time.
I didn't mind that much since I was late in a rush for dinner but I would have liked it drawn out a little more.  She was dominant, fund and into it and yes, her breasts were great.

I would recommend her if you don't mind that  location.  She is short in her emails but nice once you  meet her.

nycred

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2010, 06:13:47 pm »
K35 Santino, I know the area she is in, do you know if she is near any subways?  With the price of apartments being what they are in NYC, I doubt she would move soon.   But you never know.  I was lucky enough to have seen her when she was still on the UES.  She wasn't very dominant with me and actually kinda submissive/docile.  I would have really liked her to be a little more proactive.  Still, I feel like with multiple visits my mileage and her attitude might improve enough for her to become a "go-to" option if not an ATF.  She really is beautiful and a rare combination of size and symmetry.

santino corleone

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2010, 04:16:49 pm »
I remember there was as subway station near her but I don't know which line.

She was submissive with you ? Man, she sure enjoyed having her way it little ole me LOL!!
Yeah, I can see her being more fun once she saw you more times. It won't be me in that
out of the way location. Sorry to sound like a pansy but my time is worth something.
Great looking lady, I will say that and personable.

MrSteed

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2010, 05:12:57 pm »
I took the subway to see Marie Karina and the walk wasn't bad. I thought she was sexy and easy to be with. I'd see her again.

Giles Cooper

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 09:27:04 pm »
Is Nicole Bass still around?

I'm in NYC next month so any tips appreciated.

ramblerbc

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 08:54:56 pm »
has anyone tried these girls? http://www.pandorasboxny.com/wrestling.htm

or a guest staying there by the name of Lera

Akasha
http://www.worshipakasha.com/

ramblerbc

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2010, 09:15:32 pm »
profiles    http://www.pandorasboxny.com/msone.htm     hit guests for lera

Magnochuito

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2010, 11:30:30 pm »
Thank you for the links. I have heard Mistress Asha is the real deal, and Lera looks pretty impressive.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New York community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View