Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572419 Posts in 72081 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:15:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lola Hardcore, any review?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lola Hardcore, any review?  (Read 26069 times)

Offline Pesci1111

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lola Hardcore, any review?
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2023, 11:03:02 am »
Recently had a session in London w/ Lola Hardcore. 8/9 out of 10. Great session.
Seems to keep in decent shape in off season really open and easy to deal with.
Just to poke through the IG veneer there are PED effects but if like me you know that's part of the muscle reality (although funny how quickly we forget) it's all good.
Maybe not the most forward/proactive if you want someone dominating (and she's 5'3”) but grand for a muscle worship fan.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2023, 11:03:02 am »

Offline bassman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2023, 11:25:15 am »
Recently had a session in London w/ Lola Hardcore. 8/9 out of 10. Great session.
Seems to keep in decent shape in off season really open and easy to deal with.
Just to poke through the IG veneer there are PED effects but if like me you know that's part of the muscle reality (although funny how quickly we forget) it's all good.
Maybe not the most forward/proactive if you want someone dominating (and she's 5'3”) but grand for a muscle worship fan.

Thanks for the review. I’m seing her in NY.
What did you mean by effects? Isn’t part of what we are after? Was it anything annoying?
What kind of session was it? I’m going for a “full” one but don’t have any previous reviews on that.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2023, 12:08:56 pm »
I met Lola in April. She was in fantastic shape. It was only a short time after a competition, but I would guess that she always stays in top condition.

She is a pleasure to be with. There was no awkward phase where we were uncomfortable with one another. My Spanish is limited and I lack the vocabulary for intimate communication. Lola's English is quite good. She has a somewhat deep voice with a sexy accent. She offered a choice of activities that she is willing to provide in her first email response to me. This gave me the option to choose what level I preferred and there was no confusion when we met.

The session was not the kind that is easily described or reviewed here. I can only assure you that if you are attracted to her from seeing her photos, you will be more excited to see her in person.

Setting up the appointment was more complicated than some others have been. She asked for a donation through "Wise", a money transfer service that I was not familiar with. They insisted on a photo of my passport to register. The session was more expensive than most, but not insanely out of the normal range.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2023, 12:06:32 am »
Where I wrote she asked for a "donation", I should have written "deposit". Just sloppy editing. Apologies.

Offline chimpy666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2023, 09:26:22 pm »
Dropped her an email yesterday came back very quickly she will be back in the UK october time she says :)

Offline artax

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2023, 11:04:00 pm »
Met her on her last 2 trips to New York - she recently competed - I think Vancouver so she was in good condition, sensual muscle worship , her English is only ok , and I think she might smoke, but very nice and would recommend

Offline chimpy666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
Lola Hardcore
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2023, 08:37:45 pm »
Hello Folks

I will be sessioming with Lola when she comes to London, anyone sessioned with her and want to share their experiences :)

TY

Chimpy666

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2023, 11:29:27 am »
Met her on her last 2 trips to New York - she recently competed - I think Vancouver so she was in good condition, sensual muscle worship , her English is only ok , and I think she might smoke, but very nice and would recommend

I thought her English was quite good. She certainly speaks enough English to keep a session flowing without awkward pauses that would interrupt the mood. My Spanish is ok though. And there is an unspoken rhythm to sessions that keeps these encounters moving forward.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    40%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lola Hardcore
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2023, 04:37:36 pm »
For anyone who is interested here is her post.

https://sessiongirls.com/lola-hardcore/

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lola Hardcore, any review?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View