Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
590553 Posts in 77353 Topics by 31532 Members - Latest Member: rnrcoaster69 September 21, 2024, 12:57:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 360613 times)

Offline Bellz

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #705 on: March 25, 2024, 02:26:14 am »
Hey Alison, havent heard from you in a while, hope all is well and that our enjoying your surfing!

Offline alison brundage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #706 on: June 12, 2024, 10:29:07 pm »

I'm still around !

ALISON

Offline alison brundage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #707 on: June 12, 2024, 10:36:01 pm »

BELLZ:
I love couples.  Wathing them flex their ripped muscles together is beautiful and sexy!  Do you prefer couples posing or individual?

Yes alot has changed since then with contest prep...which conest was your favourite?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My trainer and I did the couple for fun when I was training for the Nationals that occurred at that same venue.  Both of us moved together with complimentary poses much the style of Grimek. or Zane.  That was NOT what judges wanted to see.  They were more into big men lifting very thin-looking gals over their head.  ( or so it seemed ) .

Gold's Classic was my fav because I got to know Pillow and we both turned out to be on the exact same page.......we both left the sport to pursue other interests.   Steroid use was the deciding factor.  Neither of us were into it.  We stayed in touch for years after.

MY favorite contest ?   My last one in Hawaii when Larry Scott guest posed and I got a pic with him !!!!!  PLUS Hawaiians are real enthusiastic fans

Alison

Offline Bellz

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #708 on: June 17, 2024, 12:47:04 am »

I'm still around !

ALISON

Look at those arms and hamstrings!!  You look stunning Alison!  How has life been treating you?  what have you been up to lately?

Offline alison brundage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #709 on: June 17, 2024, 06:22:16 pm »
Bellz,

Thank you for your kind words always.   We've been spending all of our time here in the mountains.  No surfing.  Just keeping the yard up and managing the house keeps us busy.  The Ngobe around us help us out...great friends.  When I can't do all the work..like hauling trimmings, these friends help.  I'm commin up on 80 years old and some things I need help with.

I really enjoy living by these people.  We've been here in Panama 17 years now and some of these folks are like family to us.  They have nothing....no electricity, dirt floor, leaky tin roof, and not enough food.   
Soooo being engaged in their lives keeps us aware of how very blessed we are ya know?
ha , ha......
They KILL the snakes and I clean them.....

and cook them     

Life's good.   Happy.   Healthy enough  Blessed.

ALISON

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #710 on: June 17, 2024, 07:32:25 pm »
Wow! What an awesome post! I hope you keep living your best life!!

Bellz,

Thank you for your kind words always.   We've been spending all of our time here in the mountains.  No surfing.  Just keeping the yard up and managing the house keeps us busy.  The Ngobe around us help us out...great friends.  When I can't do all the work..like hauling trimmings, these friends help.  I'm commin up on 80 years old and some things I need help with.

I really enjoy living by these people.  We've been here in Panama 17 years now and some of these folks are like family to us.  They have nothing....no electricity, dirt floor, leaky tin roof, and not enough food.   
Soooo being engaged in their lives keeps us aware of how very blessed we are ya know?
ha , ha......

and cook them     

ALISON

Offline Bellz

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #711 on: June 19, 2024, 03:03:45 am »
Bellz,

ha , ha......

and cook them     

ALISON

May I just say you look amazing and glad to hear your loving life!  Do you have any surf trips planned?  You should visit Romania if you get the chance (my home country)...its has one of the most stunning mountain regions anywhere in the world...the Southern Carpathians...I was there a few summers ago truly postcard worthy
I find it interesting how some people can live like that...its almost as if they are completely disconnected from everything...from the outside world.  I watch alot of documentaries and they have recently found a tribe in the Amazon that was once thought of to be lost forever...literally same situation...they even spoke their own language and knew nothing aside from anything outside of their village...truly amazing

Offline alison brundage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #712 on: June 19, 2024, 05:36:12 pm »
Sounds beautiful there !.   Yes we are blessed and it IS like living outside of it all...which is a good thing.   

...the backyard

Alison

Offline Bellz

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #713 on: June 20, 2024, 12:13:56 am »
Sounds beautiful there !.   Yes we are blessed and it IS like living outside of it all...which is a good thing.   

...the backyard

Alison

Wow!  I cant imagine better cardio than going for a walk and enjoyng nature!  Whats the weather like?  I assume its extremely humid?

Offline alison brundage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #714 on: June 21, 2024, 02:32:20 pm »

Panama where we live stays 72 all year round.  Cool at night.  Average electric bill $10/month.   Plenty of exercise for a near 80 yr old gal managing the yard myself......I love it !!!! 
LOVIN LIFE and health,
CHEERS
ALISON

Offline Bellz

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #715 on: June 24, 2024, 05:30:55 am »
With all that yard work you wont ever need to pic up a weight ever again haha

Do you catch yourself striking a pose in the mirror from time to time?

Offline alison brundage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #716 on: June 25, 2024, 12:14:32 pm »
YES  n YES !

Offline Bellz

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #717 on: June 25, 2024, 11:21:56 pm »

Offline alison brundage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #718 on: July 03, 2024, 03:14:04 pm »
I ( Alison )  had a pretty big heart attack on Thursday.  The doc could not insert a stent because the  coronary vessel was occluded with hard rock-plaque.  Couldn't get through.  Found out my AORTIC VALVE is as well screwed up.  The doc gave me a 50-50 chance of surviving 3 years.  I need an AORTIC valve replacement and a new descending coronary artery.   God help me it's expensive...$80,000 ....if I can get healthy enough to get back to the USA from Panama I do hope to get the surgery done under USA's Medicare .    Right now I am laying low.

No bench pressing today folks !

Sending love....please pray for me will you ?
                        ALISON

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #719 on: July 03, 2024, 11:48:07 pm »
I ( Alison )  had a pretty big heart attack on Thursday.  The doc could not insert a stent because the  coronary vessel was occluded with hard rock-plaque.  Couldn't get through.  Found out my AORTIC VALVE is as well screwed up.  The doc gave me a 50-50 chance of surviving 3 years.  I need an AORTIC valve replacement and a new descending coronary artery.   God help me it's expensive...$80,000 ....if I can get healthy enough to get back to the USA from Panama I do hope to get the surgery done under USA's Medicare .    Right now I am laying low.

No bench pressing today folks !

Sending love....please pray for me will you ?
                        ALISON

Alison, we're extremely sorry hearing about this. Sending love, positivity, and healing energy your way. We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and keep fighting. Wishing you comfort and peace during this challenging time. Take care of yourself. Get well soon!

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View