Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576589 Posts in 73368 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 12:42:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 348161 times)

Offline Lucrezia Borgia

• Activity:
    0%
  • 'Strenght comes from Will' - Greta Bohm
Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2013, 11:13:22 am »

OMG you still are ina REAL good shape Alison...I love the top you have on in the pic of the bridge....the blue one with transparencies, it's wonderful, tell me where you buy your clothes please  :dance:...and the kids....they should be so sweet! Maximum respect for what are you doing there your husband and you, Alison!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2013, 11:13:22 am »

Offline Taylor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2013, 11:25:13 am »
Yes, you look like you are still in great shape(which is not to say that you are old - although of course we are all older than we were!)
Regarding Lynn Pirie, I think she is, or was, an osteopath.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2013, 09:43:01 pm »
http://www.imagebam.com/image/066a80234306359
OK here's one. I did my abs with inversion boots  ....hanging upside down.  Cut my hair that way too.
TAYLOR:  Thanks, but 68 is now considered old.  BUT I do thankyou for the encouragement, I need every ounce of it...& YOU need Karma points.  No one should be -1...I bumped you up to zip .   
LUCA:  ( I'm laughing again) You ask where I get my stunning clothes?....used clothing stores.
OK...I've got my encouragement dose.  I'm going out to my gym and do some bicep curls with my detergent bottles filled with rocks.......later U2

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2013, 10:14:08 pm »

Posing practice pics

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2013, 10:15:46 pm »
I think those were before my first contest which I entered after 6 month's of training

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
Re Alison Brundage
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2013, 10:21:08 pm »

Offline Lucrezia Borgia

• Activity:
    0%
  • 'Strenght comes from Will' - Greta Bohm
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2013, 10:50:17 pm »

well those are real beautiful pics....i had a smell it was from used clothes, I found me too some of my best fitting clothes in little pawnshops...but that top is spectacular!!!!

Offline Taylor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2013, 11:15:53 pm »
Great pics - and yes I have no Karma :( boo-hoo!!!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
Alison Brundage
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2013, 12:04:20 am »

I'm re-posting this photo ...it did a vanishing act
Here's the the story of this particular contest.  It was the National Amateurs in Vegas.  I was competing in singles and as well doubles with my trainer.  Both of us were starving and depleted but still ran the streets of Vegas in sweats and were doing chin ups on pipes in the stairwell of Ceasar's Palace.  It was a classic case of "losing it" and overtraining.  Well I missed the weigh in.  Competed as a middleweight and after the contest came to find out I was in fact a lightweight and had gone down to 106 lbs.  A little water and a tiny carb treat might  would have served me well !...LOL

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2013, 12:21:29 am »
Here's one I found of the Golds...  Lorri Okami there  ( sorry this image seems to have grown in size.....)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2013, 12:25:11 am »

Offline Taylor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2013, 12:27:51 am »
1982 or '83?

Thanks for the Karma, by the way!!!

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2013, 10:05:12 am »
To Alison:

May I thank you for all these pics, as well as all your comments about your thoughts and your life. I do appreciate.

Regards

OdoHerr
User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2013, 05:45:57 pm »
Re: thanks from you guys.......
Hey my thanks to all of you !   It's my hope that together we might encourage others towards healthy livin n liftin and long life.   I am happy to share my life experiences and as well where they have led me to this point in my life.   At 68 yr old I feel sorta like I did when I first discovered iron and what positive effects lifting can do for a body.   I'm inspired to lift more regurlarly, eat a more healthy diet and supplement those elements that deplete as we age to encourage a body to work more efficiently...nutriceuticals  (multivits, CQ10, DHEA, antioxidants, free radical scavengers) .  I can say I am daily feeling and looking better.
Sooooo I say: thank YOU for this newfound inspiration I have to journey once again into a lifting lifestyle.  Karma point backatcha OdoHerr...I see your presence all over this site in a positive way.
Moveeguy:  I have to master  photo duplication,  and as well get negatives I have into a form I can duplicate.  It will take time.  I have a huge carton of a photo journey of my brief BB career that got packed decades ago when I folded my tent and moved on.  It's here and I will definately be happy to share those pics with you all here.  Be patient. 
Taylor:  You're welcome for a meager karma point.....I appreciate your kindness.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2013, 06:07:02 pm »

One the tricks of posing is to make  one "think" you appear better than you do in actuality.  One saying I remember from the old Iron Man mags is their expression that a particular bodybuilder shows himself at his "greatest advantage"  ( they were always very kind in what they said about featured lifters) .  I was blessed with a naturally muscular body, an athletic daily lifestyle in surfing and one hell-of- a good trainer.  Together with a solid lifting routine ( and hour or so a day on my backyard pulley rigs and power frame) ...I was turned into a real bodybuilder.  My muscles were narrow and long on a frame that's blocky ( the opposite of a Lenda Murray frame).   It was important to my success that the arm or leg was turned to "appear" to it's greatest advantage.   It was the trick of presentation that could make or break you...then.   It's as well an important part of the "sport" of bodybuilding itself.
I would encourge young lifters to eat well, train hard and learn from a professional.  You will benefit in the long run a lot more in that than to launch into creating bulk  by taking some muscle-building drug.  I never took steroids.  Please....don't go there

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View