Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573711 Posts in 72742 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 09:44:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;  (Read 43230 times)

Offline uxiel [abracadabra]

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2019, 03:57:24 pm »
I suppose that's what happens when you get into this lifestyle of working on a webcam. Add in the weird stuff they deal with from the guys, especially in free chat.

But yeah, she shouldn't be allowed to hide in premium if there's an 80% chance she won't even be in the room.
User is currently banned [View]

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas

Offline Javi45

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2019, 04:29:39 pm »
I would say RomiDD only cause man her connection was soooo bad lol Then she would get off since the connection was bad.

Offline musclesandimplants

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2019, 06:21:34 pm »
Beautiful Duds

Mesmerize
Only does Premium. Not inclined to pose or flex. Absolutely no dirty talk or fantasy/sexy stuff at all. What you see her do in Free is all you're gonna get in Premium (maybe even less).

Bottomline: Endure her Free chat and call it a day

Hotchili
So hot but absolutely no topless (which sucks bc those things look so good). Slow to respond. Doesn't engage. No dirty talk or fantasy.

Bottomline: Voyeur her show

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2019, 10:59:45 pm »
Guys be careful with musclebeaty , former shereddedbeauty . She is  a crook. I did a premium show with her and after the first minute she didht want to do anything in premium chat  and she was telling me to take her in other chat so i can see more of her like her ass or do some simple things  that i wanted which wouldhth be happening with her nude or topless but in her clothes. So after i saw that she doesht want to do anything in premium, i left  and spent my credits to an other girl that works hard for them and has a better behaviour, and doesht see us only as wallets,but as humans too. 
I was wondering why so many person take her in private chats but leave after 1 or 2 minutes. Now i understood the reason. The bad thing is that they dont leave a review, and you see only good reviews on her profile, cause you have to spend 5 mimuntes with her in order to leave a review, so noone does it cause they leave before that time. So again guys becareful with her. She  :shucks

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2020, 01:17:53 am »
Guys be careful with musclebeaty , former shereddedbeauty . She is  a crook. I did a premium show with her and after the first minute she didht want to do anything in premium chat  and she was telling me to take her in other chat so i can see more of her like her ass or do some simple things  that i wanted which wouldhth be happening with her nude or topless but in her clothes. So after i saw that she doesht want to do anything in premium, i left  and spent my credits to an other girl that works hard for them and has a better behaviour, and doesht see us only as wallets,but as humans too. 
I was wondering why so many person take her in private chats but leave after 1 or 2 minutes. Now i understood the reason. The bad thing is that they dont leave a review, and you see only good reviews on her profile, cause you have to spend 5 mimuntes with her in order to leave a review, so noone does it cause they leave before that time. So again guys becareful with her. She  :shucks

I've cammed with her many times and she has always been terrific with me and always been open to anything I ask! If you would have asked first what she does in private she'd tell you that she only does anything in 1 on 1, which is her right and the majority of others on the site do the same thing. If it were me, I'd blame the site for not enforcing and being specific with the ladies on what they have to do in each category of chat. Some girls don't even go nude in 1 on 1, which is fine like I mentioned before they have their rights but they shouldn't be a loud to charge as much as those who provide nudity. Personally, I'd remove the premium category all together cause it's just a waste of money and allows the models to avoid those who just want to talk to them in free chat. Even Fantasy seems kind of unnecessary, they should only have free chat and "private" with the option for the women to have cam to cam and show nudity but the rates very depending if they do so or not.

Offline Alchemy1991

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2020, 04:29:44 am »
AmazonGoddess.... created a special connection with her.  Can talk with her all day, no flexing. Kinda have a crush on her haha

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2020, 07:21:54 pm »
I was wondering why so many person take her in private chats but leave after 1 or 2 minutes. Now i understood the reason. The bad thing is that they dont leave a review, and you see only good reviews on her profile, cause you have to spend 5 mimuntes with her in order to leave a review, so no one does it cause they leave before that time. So again guys becareful with her. She  :shucks

I'm sorry you did not enjoy your experience with Musclebeauty, as she is one of the highest-rated hosts on the site. Please email us so that we can arrange an appropriate refund for the session - help@herbicepscam.com.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2020, 06:32:43 pm »
ok i am making a pretty strong bump to this thread.

i used to visit BuffyJ VERY regularly in like 2016/2017 but after that my schedule didn't allow.

after then i usually see her either waiting in an empty private chat, which is fine, or already in premium, which i usually don't dive in if someone is in there.

when she sits in empty chat she puts something over her cam and i guess is doing other things and in the past i've seen a comment on her ribbon that she will hear a log in and then come. The last time i tried it i sat for about a minute and nothing came.

i went on another time last year and asked to go to 1:1 a few times from premium chat but kept on getting denied without explanation.

out of curiosity i had about 100 credits left this morning so i checked into her empty premium--as expected there was a cover over the cam. I waited over 2.5 minutes for anything, a response, etc, nothing before i timed out (yes, i know that i could have left, it was my intention to see what would happen).

honestly, that's not cool.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2020, 06:51:05 am »

i used to visit BuffyJ VERY regularly in like 2016/2017 but after that my schedule didn't allow.

after then i usually see her either waiting in an empty private chat, which is fine, or already in premium, which i usually don't dive in if someone is in there.

when she sits in empty chat she puts something over her cam and i guess is doing other things and in the past i've seen a comment on her ribbon that she will hear a log in and then come. The last time i tried it i sat for about a minute and nothing came.

i went on another time last year and asked to go to 1:1 a few times from premium chat but kept on getting denied without explanation.

out of curiosity i had about 100 credits left this morning so i checked into her empty premium--as expected there was a cover over the cam. I waited over 2.5 minutes for anything, a response, etc, nothing before i timed out (yes, i know that i could have left, it was my intention to see what would happen).

I'm sorry to hear you had this experience. Please email the site (help@herbicepscam.com), let us know your username, and we will issue the appropriate refund.  Thank you for your business and for sharing this pertinent feedback.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2020, 01:04:45 am »
We are talking about the girls , but something has to be done with the customers as well, especially with one guy that always asks for free flexes, or to see  what the girl wears. .. His questions  are always'' may i see your shorts'', do you have shorts on, can you flex and others..  It is too irritating for both us and the girls and this guy does it to all the models, especially the new ones.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2020, 06:15:37 am »
that has been a problem for a long time and it goes as far as the model lets it in my experience. if they don't care it continues, if they do they get booted or blocked but it can sure scare women away if theyre new

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2020, 08:23:18 pm »

I'm sorry to hear you had this experience. Please email the site (help@herbicepscam.com), let us know your username, and we will issue the appropriate refund.  Thank you for your business and for sharing this pertinent feedback.

Jill has a long history of doing this. Some others do as well, but mostly her. It's not worth trying to go in there unless she's in free so you can verify she's actually there. The old claim of "no girls will be able to hide in pay chat" should be brought back to handle these situations, at least for girls who can't prove to be good at what they do. It's less about a few lost dollars and more about an extremely poor customer experience with no top-down push to resolve it.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Dinger123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2020, 08:40:56 pm »
In my experience my premium chats are duds the majority of the time. Lots of woman sit in premium by themselves and this makes me apprehensive about jumping right in. I like to talk in free just a but to see if she has potential and does things I like. These include talking in premium, seeing if they are in good shape. I will tip for a flex in free and if I like what I see go premium, but I dont like jumping right into preimum just to find out the woman is not there, does not talk, is out of shape, ect. Granted there are a few who sit in premium and can do so because of their prestige, but I am not as inclined with them either.

A few of the good one are musclesymphony, montress, modelia, ripped reilley, muscleblondegal. Anybody else and I risk wasting my credits.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2020, 12:38:58 am »
I'm actually getting disillusioned with hbc as a whole. Does anybody remember how many bonus credits you used to get when you dropped $100 - was it 100? 200? Now it's down to 40. 40!! So if you give them a hundred dollars, your incentive is 30 hole seconds of 1-on-1?

The minute by minute cost is already higher than most ladies charge for an actual, in person session. To nickel and dime the incentives away is garbage.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2020, 05:54:56 am »
the rate increase did throw me off guard because it was kind of a one day x next day y thing.

i've mentioned this on here before but i'm pretty scrupulous with where i spend my credits. There was someone I *thought* I didn't know was on HBC that i went into free with and then i remembered i had read a bad review here and everything kind of went paint by the numbers as the person's review, at least before i left.

one of the biggest problems isn't even model based, it's the so-called customers that sit around in free chat and pester for free flexes or ask ridiculous questions. it pushes girls to hang out in premium. it has happened more than a few times in my 10+ years using the site that when i've taken a girl out of free they were like "thank god" because either people were annoying or no one was willing to pay. i dont really know how the numbers shake out on the site but there are definitely more people that should be blocked based on their behavior alone.

i also recently learned that they can block regions. i guess this is to prevent someone who has been blocked from making a new account and continuing to annoy them, but it sucks to be blocked out of seeing one of my favorite models because some other jabroni was an asshole

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View