Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575804 Posts in 73222 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:22:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;  (Read 43425 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2020, 08:01:06 pm »
 But we're the minority.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2020, 08:52:08 pm »
Well Id say its an art to be entertaining in free, yet to make everyone understand there is a lot more in pvt. The three performers mentioned have a lot of response in pvt and Id say well deserved. Its a feedback to the HBC owners: some girls dont understand their business, some girls run the business by the book, and then there are a few who make the site a special place to go to.

Excellent points. There's no class one can take to learn how to craft an ideal personality for Free chat on a site for muscle fans. Some women get it from the start, some learn it over time, and some never get it at all. But everyone is different. What some participants may not like might be a complete turn-on to others. The only practice no one likes is being insta-blocked the first time they enter a model's room for no other reason than having a 0-credit balance. However, while that may seem rude, it actually helps users to reward the models who do not do that.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2020, 09:09:53 pm »
Will there ever be a feature for users to remove models from view? Not to block but like if I go online and there are 10 and I don’t ever go see 8/10 like that info is useless for me. Like a curated or fan club view

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2020, 09:11:39 pm »
   I seemed to be blocked by Muscle Goddess for calling her Senorita.  Takes all sorts.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline lj23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2020, 08:04:04 am »
   I seemed to be blocked by Muscle Goddess for calling her Senorita.  Takes all sorts.

Yes it does. She's one I was conditioned to steer clear of early on...

Offline PrettyGirlAdmirer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2020, 11:18:28 am »
MUSCLES CONSTELLATION  - I was intrigued by the earlier posts about her in this thread and saw her magically in Free, and decided to see how it was in 2020 vs 2018.   in less than literal two seconds, and not even getting a chance to type "hi", the message came "go in prvt, if no, just leave"  and it switched to premium just like that.   It was so fast that I didn't even get a chance to do a screenshot.   I don't have a zero credit balance, I didn't say anything disrespectful (I didn't even have the chance to say anything for that matter ;))   

I'm not sure if it comes from being obviously attractive girl but it's interesting to see the degree of entitlement she has when many popular girls like Jessica (CurvyMuscle...), NoahTrapQueen, VarbieGoddess, Rachael_25, among others appear to be perfectly fine and doing well engaging the audience in free chat.   I'm sure MusclesConst has her loyal fans and no doubt, the market eventually decides which HBC performers can maintain a viable presence on HBC.   However, it sours customers on the overall experience of the site and repeated instances of consistently boorish behavior over years should raise doubts as to how earnest she is with respect to responding to counseling/feedback. 

If you catch her in free, expect getting kicked out quickly without an immediate tip or going prvt   :)

Offline Javi45

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2020, 04:58:26 pm »
Monstrous 2.0 is always cool and fun but I have been swamp by work and wanted to say hello since I wasn’t on for a good amount of time. When I got on she told me ‘’what are you gonna do to make it up to me’’ I was sorta puzzled and said I will get on later and then she goes sorry to inconvenience you? She has never done or been off like that. I haven’t been on since. She’s one of my favorites on there. I was bummed man

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2020, 09:23:48 pm »
I’d like to emphasize the positive first. I’ve met several wonderful FBBs one on one, free, etc. that I never would have met via session, etc. in the past few years, Nuriye Evans being on the top of the list, along with several other ladies. I had a great time with BrandiMae one on one, and also Rapture, one on one. 

Strangely I had a session with BrandiMae & Rapture together this week. Like some who I have read over the years about having a “three-some” can be distracting or disappointing, for me it was a bit disappointing. Maybe too much muscle, curves and breasts to handled on cam but it was a disappointment for me. It probably just was ME. Both are gorgeous and imaginative.... and Rapture is extremely dominant. Still on my bucket list to enjoy in person when this nightmare ends.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2020, 11:10:47 pm »
Thick and Ripped had usually been a go to for me in the past. I had wanted to see her chest for YEARS and finally got to see it topless. Idk maybe it was the username change but the last time in I don’t think she saw any of what I typed. Usually I ask for posing and stuff but she did her usual aggressive flexing which is a huge turn off for me. Idk maybe that’s her thing now and what people want but all I wanted was some simple posing lol

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2020, 02:22:13 am »
Strangely I had a session with BrandiMae & Rapture together this week. Like some who I have read over the years about having a “three-some” can be distracting or disappointing, for me it was a bit disappointing. Maybe too much muscle, curves and breasts to handled on cam but it was a disappointment for me. It probably just was ME. Both are gorgeous and imaginative.... and Rapture is extremely dominant. Still on my bucket list to enjoy in person when this nightmare ends.

I'm on the side of disappointing. Never done a double session in person, but much less of the one-on-one factor obviously in duo cam sessions. They tend to start laughing about random crap, not paying as much attention to you. I saw a clip of the 4 girls (them + Sydney + Nadia) doing cam on one of their OF pages, and that was pretty much confirmed. Of course they could have been in premium chat for all I know, but I'm not surprised to hear about a disappointing experience at all.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2020, 09:11:34 pm »
MUSCLES CONSTELLATION  - I was intrigued by the earlier posts about her in this thread and saw her magically in Free, and decided to see how it was in 2020 vs 2018.   in less than literal two seconds, and not even getting a chance to type "hi", the message came "go in prvt, if no, just leave"  and it switched to premium just like that.   It was so fast that I didn't even get a chance to do a screenshot.   I don't have a zero credit balance, I didn't say anything disrespectful (I didn't even have the chance to say anything for that matter ;))   

I'm not sure if it comes from being obviously attractive girl but it's interesting to see the degree of entitlement she has when many popular girls like Jessica (CurvyMuscle...), NoahTrapQueen, VarbieGoddess, Rachael_25, among others appear to be perfectly fine and doing well engaging the audience in free chat.   I'm sure MusclesConst has her loyal fans and no doubt, the market eventually decides which HBC performers can maintain a viable presence on HBC.   However, it sours customers on the overall experience of the site and repeated instances of consistently boorish behavior over years should raise doubts as to how earnest she is with respect to responding to counseling/feedback. 

If you catch her in free, expect getting kicked out quickly without an immediate tip or going prvt   :)

I don't know enough about Constellation to offer an expert opinion on her, but she strikes me as intelligent and friendly and generally, the only negative feedback we've received has been from guys who wanted a topless show from her when that was not something she was offering. I'm not saying that's what happened to you, of course, just that all the other reports have been positive. I hope you'll be willing to give her another shot.

Monstrous 2.0 is always cool and fun but I have been swamp by work and wanted to say hello since I wasn’t on for a good amount of time. When I got on she told me ‘’what are you gonna do to make it up to me’’ I was sorta puzzled and said I will get on later and then she goes sorry to inconvenience you? She has never done or been off like that. I haven’t been on since. She’s one of my favorites on there. I was bummed man

Monstress is one of the all-time greats. In fact, she is the GREATEST American performer, despite arriving just 5 years ago. I'm a fan, but with respect to what she said to you, it sounds like she was just breaking your balls a little bit...definitely a sign that she likes you.

Thick and Ripped had usually been a go to for me in the past. I had wanted to see her chest for YEARS and finally got to see it topless. Idk maybe it was the username change but the last time in I don’t think she saw any of what I typed. Usually I ask for posing and stuff but she did her usual aggressive flexing which is a huge turn off for me. Idk maybe that’s her thing now and what people want but all I wanted was some simple posing lol

She's another highly intelligent performer, so normally, if you tell her "please keep it simple" she will understand what you want. At certain hours of the day, though, be careful, because her more dominant side may come out without asking! ;)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2020, 09:19:24 pm »

I'm on the side of disappointing. Never done a double session in person, but much less of the one-on-one factor obviously in duo cam sessions. They tend to start laughing about random crap, not paying as much attention to you. I saw a clip of the 4 girls (them + Sydney + Nadia) doing cam on one of their OF pages, and that was pretty much confirmed. Of course they could have been in premium chat for all I know, but I'm not surprised to hear about a disappointing experience at all.

I'm sorry to hear you guys did not like the "group" performances, but by all means, when this happens, please email us and we'll apply a discount to what you paid. If you tried it for a couple of minutes and absolutely hated it, we're going to refund the whole session.  If you were there for a half-hour and it just wasn't great for you, we'll discount it by a smaller percentage.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2020, 10:26:41 pm »
I didn't watch this one, I am speaking in general. Hanging out with a group of women is in general not much fun compared to just spending time with one. There is no discount to give, I just saw a 20 second clip they posted on onlyfans, and my suspicions were pretty much confirmed. Some people may like it, a couple minutes of flexing at cheaper rates in premium/happy hour/whatever can be good for some, but I don't think it would be a good value for a long 1:1.

it sounds like she was just breaking your balls a little bit...definitely a sign that she likes you.

It sounds like she was assuming most guys would be turned on by a bitchy girl instead of just being pleasant. Some guys are into it, but it's a risk. It's possible that the current economic situation has frustrated her and she's taking it out on someone, but I doubt it, probably just the attitude the girls assume are more lucrative.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline leglace

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2020, 04:13:20 pm »
I have met very great people on HBC. But as expected, I had an experience with the most disappointing girl as well. Athletic Wrestler is a visually stunning girl. But almost everything is a big lie with her. Other than some of her lifts. She is a pretty strong girl. She is nowhere near 5'10 and she has never spent a second wrestling. She has no idea about the sport whatsoever. I guess she believes men fantasize about a big strong Amazon throwing them around. I get it.
  However, she does not speak English. Most of your conversation with her is either done by a dude in Bucharest using Team Viewer (I can explain in detail in private) or she uses the translate. So you might be talking to a man. I found this all out after the man who is pretending to be her asked to contact me for a supposed relationship. He messed up by using an email from a woman of his travel agency. In Bucharest. He will keep conversations going on whatsapp or wherever means to try to get financial help. Anyway, I won't go into more detail. They get sloppy. They are a team, so don't think she is being used. She is extremely deceptive. It's a shame, because she has a great look and could have done a lot in the fitness industry. But I am afraid struggles are real in Romania and some people will do anything.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2020, 02:10:44 am »
she had a different username a long time ago, I can't remember it. she changed her name when she saw every guy asks her if she wrestles. the whatsapp type stuff, if true, sounds like the type of thing the site admins would want to look into, I would email them.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View