Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573576 Posts in 72752 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 11:29:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;  (Read 43238 times)

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2020, 10:35:18 am »
diggs. I will agree with you. Personally i almost never do a 1-1 show , only if the girl  agrees to do a special request for me, which random happens.  80 credits per minute is way too much. You have about 4-6 minutes which is nothing, since some girls dont start flexing by the beginning, but only when they see that you have under 100 credits.

One other negative thing that hbc has  is  , that the girls can see how many credits we have so they can use it for their benefit, and know when they must flex and when they shouldht and for how long. So some of them as they see that we have credits only for 2-3 minutes, they decide that they shouldht flex or show anything  and they just talk,  in order to make you add more credits .
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2020, 09:44:27 pm »
Guys take care of a model named ''jessy''.
 https://www.herbicepscam.com/mostwantedmuscles/profile/
 Not because she isht good, but because the reviews that you see on her profile, arent her's.... The reviews you see there are the reviews of an other model named mostwanted muscles. If you click on jessy (the 6'2') and you look on the keyboard, you will see that it appears that this profile was the profile of mostwantedmuscles.
So  the reviews arent her's but someone's  others. She logs in from her account maybe, so thats why you see these reviews, but of course she has taken off all the other's model pictures and has posted only her's...
So we have a new model using fake reviews to take some more clients... Thats scam.. Take care. The real reviews that this new model has are on this profile https://www.herbicepscam.com/Valery/profile/
PS. We are not that stupid ladies and gentleman.... Next time you better  have this in your mind . Thanks

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2020, 02:03:30 am »
Guys take care of a model named ''jessy''.
 https://www.herbicepscam.com/mostwantedmuscles/profile/
 Not because she isht good, but because the reviews that you see on her profile, arent her's.... The reviews you see there are the reviews of an other model named mostwanted muscles. If you click on jessy (the 6'2') and you look on the keyboard, you will see that it appears that this profile was the profile of mostwantedmuscles.
So  the reviews arent her's but someone's  others. She logs in from her account maybe, so thats why you see these reviews, but of course she has taken off all the other's model pictures and has posted only her's...
So we have a new model using fake reviews to take some more clients... Thats scam.. Take care. The real reviews that this new model has are on this profile https://www.herbicepscam.com/Valery/profile/
PS. We are not that stupid ladies and gentleman.... Next time you better  have this in your mind . Thanks
That is weird! Both profiles were active today. I get what you're saying about her assuming mostwantedmuscles reviews under the renamed Jessy profile, but I'm not seeing how it benefits her? She's got 36 reviews under the Valery profile, which I assume legitimately belong to her, and she's doing just as well.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2020, 03:50:25 am »
from experience a lot of the women have changed screennames over the years, but their profile address does not change, so mostwantedmuscles IS jessy, just with an updated name. but the URL doesn't change to her account.

the other profile is a little concerning. maybe shes playing off a second. maybe shes using it to control traffic and only people from certain regions are able to see each profile.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2020, 09:41:13 pm »
Got to say I used to love camming but took a lengthy break till the lockdown arose.  It amazes me the same free chat creeps remain and the women really seem reluctant to engage now period with a few exceptions.  The exceptions are Rachael Whitr who u can only glimpse briefly outside of her private visits and Showstopper who dazzles with her personality. Depression Central otherwise.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2020, 03:56:29 am »
 Showstopper is definitely not who I meant...she is another who looks bored out her mind.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2020, 10:40:50 am »
Got to say I used to love camming but took a lengthy break till the lockdown arose.  It amazes me the same free chat creeps remain and the women really seem reluctant to engage now period with a few exceptions.  The exceptions are Rachael Whitr who u can only glimpse briefly outside of her private visits and Showstopper who dazzles with her personality. Depression Central otherwise.

Credits and lots of respect to Noah Trapqueen, Cinqueen and RachelWhite in that respect: they can handle even a weird crowd in free gracefully. The owners of the website should be aware that there are talented girls, who keep the good spirit up like no others do.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2020, 10:07:02 pm »

The times I've seen her, Incredibuilt has also been very tolerant of the schmoeiest among us.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2020, 11:09:51 pm »
I don't go in her room that often but from what I can see of her preview BABYBEEFCAKE engages in free chat like a starship captain.

Also just based on watching the previews, ripped riley,  bicep warrior, amazon nikki, sex tank, Exsintricksiren and pit mommy to name a few are not too bad either
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2020, 05:58:50 am »
There are a bunch that are really great in free. I’d put trapsqueenskullcrush in that category too. They will handle what they want to but if people get out of control out they go.

Not related to anyone what’s the deal with getting logged out all the time? I saw a pop up that j accidentally clicked out of and didn’t get to read the blurb

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2020, 06:56:17 am »
 Great in free is not the finest endorsement.  Nobody takes them out of free. Then there are the likes of Goldpower who is a personality vacuum who is great in free on the Malcolm Gladwwll 10000 hours principle

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2020, 07:17:31 am »
I agree. Some girls are too kind and just sit in flex, chatting and flexing for free for hours sometimes. Some of them will say to you "thank god, I thought I was going to need a xanax" if you take them into premium for a few minutes. Thanking you is ok, but putting it like that doesn't start off the mood right either.

Trapqueenskullcrush can be great in free too, but sometimes all the BS gets to her when she's not making money in free and gets really frustrated. I don't blame her.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2020, 10:11:51 am »
Well Id say its an art to be entertaining in free, yet to make everyone understand there is a lot more in pvt. The three performers mentioned have a lot of response in pvt and Id say well deserved. Its a feedback to the HBC owners: some girls dont understand their business, some girls run the business by the book, and then there are a few who make the site a special place to go to.   

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2020, 12:37:25 pm »
 It used to be special due to the quality.  Not even close now

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2020, 07:07:16 pm »
Sometimes you catch more flies with bluiney than vinegar and it doesn’t hurt to have a good personality in free. But I think they know when to put their foot down.

All those women definitely have the “thank god you took me private” reaction but it seems like everyone in this thread actually pays for time and they are appreciative which makes for great shows for us, good retention for people like us, and possibly other good stuff

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  With which girl of hbc did you get disappointed and why;

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View