Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by logiemac on 13 Apr 2020
  • OMG,Amazing.  :what:
  • #32 by petitskinny on 13 Apr 2020
  • Please ! Could we know you current stat ? Weight ? Curl ? Benchpress ?

Thanks !
  • #33 by Profbeaker on 14 Apr 2020
  •  :wow: - you are back looking better than ever. Love your huge arms - keep up the excellent work and posting the fantastic results for us to see.  :bravo:
  • #34 by Michelle.Behnke on 15 Apr 2020
  • Thanks guys!!!! I have a new measurement video out showing my newly gained 23" bi's!!!

• #35 by jeffbeans on 17 Apr 2020
  • You've always had incredible biceps but now they're out of this world! You must have the biggest female biceps on the planet!!!  :wow:
  • #36 by bicepboy on 17 Apr 2020
  • Spectacular.

When quarantine is over, I'd love to see those amazing arms in person.
  • #37 by Paul Goldup on 25 Apr 2020
  • Anyone see the new posts of Michelle Behnke and 62cm arms?
  • #38 by Michelle.Behnke on 28 Apr 2020
  • Check my Insta**** account for any updates...
    I post everything including videos on there now. It's just easier to keep everything in one place.
    My Insta**** handle is: michelle_swole
  • #39 by LGF55 on 29 Apr 2020
  • Her biceps are 25 inches!  One inch bigger than my gf's very fit 24 inch thighs. Simply amazing!
  • #40 by overpowrd2 on 07 May 2020
  • Please Michelle, get return!
    Don't see bad coms on internet!
  • #41 by bandit9808 on 14 May 2020
  • She has disappeared yet once again!
  • #42 by bandit9808 on 15 May 2020
  • She used to kinda have a temper if i remember right
  • #43 by Michelle.Behnke on 15 May 2020
  • My Insta**** has not gone anywhere...... I did delete YouTube videos cause I want all my content in one place... On Insta****. Anyone who says I've disappeared is a liar.
    I haven't posted in about a week because there is this thing called life...... I've been busy. Just cause someone doesn't post in a week doesn't mean that they have disappeared.
  • #44 by Michelle.Behnke on 09 Jun 2020
  • I have advanced arthritis..need a knee replacement. Need to lose a lot of weight before I can be cleared for knee replacement surgery.
    I'm starting off with physical therapy to try to get better range of motion and so I can bear weight on it for standing xrays. Then go from there...
  • #45 by Michelle.Behnke on 09 Jun 2020
  • I can't imagine what you are going through. Sounds like you know what you have to do to overcome this problem. I'm sure you will. You have after all overcome tough time in the past.

I have advanced arthritis..need a knee replacement. Need to lose a lot of weight before I can be cleared for knee replacement surgery.
    I'm starting off with physical therapy to try to get better range of motion and so I can bear weight on it for standing xrays. Then go from there...

Thank you!!
Pages:
Actions