Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579165 Posts in 73921 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 03:43:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Rita Sargo
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rita Sargo  (Read 33024 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Rita sargo
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2012, 11:38:49 pm »
 "The boy with his finger in the dyke"
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2012, 11:38:49 pm »

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2012, 10:26:46 am »
Ha, wow, let's get into this with some more details to clarify...LOL...

Olympia 2010. Rita has been to the Olympia often, but this is her first time doing sessions.

Guys are talking on the Unreal board about the Unreal Party.

I am on the phone with Rita, asking what she is doing this evening. I tell there is a party of FBB fans; shall I check where it is and if you can go there?

I contact the organisators and they would love her to go there.

From the conversations that were going on on the Unreal forum, I knew that you were not going with any FBB and that you were interested in meeting Rita.

So I do what I always do: put people together. Would be cool for you to come at the Unreal Party with a girl by your side. Would be nice for Rita togo with somebody to the Unreal Party. I send a message to you.

You read it message too late, the next day, and contact her. But on that day Rita is quite busy; a working day. She has to squeeze in between sessions and videoshoots. Too little time, but she thought "hey, let's try this anyway".

You should never have offered her any money for a dinner! Woaaaah. Much better to just skip then and meet at the Alligator bar or something.

So, at the dinner, she had to leave way too early, because of a videoshoot. But she left thinking "That'll be ok, I'll go to Glasgow and see him there again"

I didnt't have Glasgow on her schedule before meeting you. She came back from the Olympia, asked me about it, and added it to a UK trip that she had planned already.

Well, you didn't reply to emails, didn't deliver. So the next time she sees ya, she'll probably not interact & be all nice; just ignore. The typical Latin way.

And there you are thinking you wasted $200.

I'm not at the Olympia, but any time you want to talk to my face, you're welcome!

-Xander

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2012, 02:25:15 pm »
  I'll let guys who have dealt with me through the UTR Agency decide if the over-attention to supposed detail by you makes me a bad guy.
    I offered money for COFFEE, stupid, not dinner. She chose dinner. Get your facts right if you're going to stick your nose in to this extent. She accepted the money. I didn't twist her arm.
    To anyone reading this, look at the way this asshole judges guys. I am so distraught I am not his type but I am sure he has plenty Dutchmen to sleep with.
     So if you have a bad experience with Rita,  bear in mind the repercussions are he gets involved and stirs shit. Both such great people to deal with and that's when I was doing her a favor.  I did myself a favor by ending my dealings at that with this level of 'gratitude'.
    "I put people together" is an interesting spin on things.
     Sorry to hear directing sleazy videos doesn't pay enough to get you to the O. Next time.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2012, 02:27:37 pm »
  Last I checked coffee is quicker than dinner but I haven't been to Dutch restaurants. Adding the space cake might prolong the coffee.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2012, 03:44:50 pm »
Woah...Take a chill pill!...

Scott, you won't find a single person that works with me, who met me, who will ever talk bad about me. When I'm at an event, I'm not walking around alone, being asked to go and hang with many people. I put people together, help people out and never ask anything in return. That goes for FBBs, fans, owners of websites, well anybody that is involved in the business.

I should have realized your true character before sending you a message to contact Rita...Did everything with good intentions for you and Rita to have fun...

It went wrong, but you gotto take your own responsibility: NOBODY forced you to go out for a dinner. NOBODY forced you to pay $200 for spending time...

Could have easely said "sorry, just wanted to take you out for a coffee; see ya later maybe".

Rita put Glasgow on her schedule after meeting you; you would have had all opportunity to make up for any lost time. She send you an email and she didn't see any reply...

And there goes my last attempt at clearing things up for you. You could have read my reply and think "hey, maybe things went wrong because of some misunderstandings; Rita thinking you stood her up with the Glasgow thing, you thinking she wasted your money with the dinner"...

But instead you are showing your true colors...

-Xander

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2012, 03:59:32 pm »
     Sorry to hear directing sleazy videos doesn't pay enough to get you to the O. Next time.

Oh LOL! Going to the Olympia would make me money; it wouldn't cost me money.

-Xander

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2012, 05:52:00 pm »
  I think there is an ulterior motive in most of what you do. You just seem like that type of snake in the grass.
   Bet you'll want the last word and it's yours. We've bored these good people enough but I have a thing about integrity. I've got it in spades.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2012, 07:02:17 pm »
  I think there is an ulterior motive in most of what you do. You just seem like that type of snake in the grass.
   Bet you'll want the last word and it's yours. We've bored these good people enough but I have a thing about integrity. I've got it in spades.

The fact that you think I would have an ulterior motive, says more about you than me, Scott.

The last word isn't spoken: I'm looking forward to meeting you next time I go to an event! Gonna be fun!

-Xander

citronmarin

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2012, 08:50:23 pm »
 8) 8) 8) 8)
Absolutely great
Perfect girl, perfect body , perfect skin and smile, smells goood....
I am 1m85 and weighting 84Kgs, working out regularly and ... really she Kicked my ass
Too strong for me, killing scissors and lift me easily and squatting me !!!
Not clock watching at all, i stayed with her almost 2h30 instead of 1...
So i fell in love

Would definitely recommand it

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2012, 04:14:43 am »
8) 8) 8) 8)
Absolutely great
I am 1m85 and weighting 84Kgs, working out regularly and ... really she Kicked my ass
So i fell in love

Careful, kind-hearted Xander will bill you for the other 90 minutes if he could.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2012, 08:22:23 am »
8) 8) 8) 8)
Absolutely great
So i fell in love

Great that you had fun!

-Xander

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Rita Sargo

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View