Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579129 Posts in 73920 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 09, 2024, 11:36:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Rita Sargo
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rita Sargo  (Read 33023 times)

afitr10

Rita Sargo
« on: June 26, 2010, 04:19:09 am »
Both of them are visiting London at the same time and I am confused between Maria's big muscles and Rita's lift and carry ability. Maria told me that she cannot do lift and carry with more than 200 lbs while Rita said she can (I am 220 pounds).
Any advice?

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
Rita Sargo
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 02:50:55 pm »
Anyone had a session with Rita? I have written to her a few times. She got back to me straight away. She seems very pleasant; she answered all my questions promptly. She charges 230 euros for one hour; a striptease or topless wrestling is possible at a higher rate. No sexual contact though. I was looking for a stronger lady to out-lift me in the gym, but according to her stats she's weaker. However, she is very sexy. Has anyone had a session with her? How did it go?

afitr10

Re: Rita Sargo
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 03:54:51 am »
Are you sure about her rate because I booked her for €250? Anyway, she said she can do lift&carry with me (104kg) which sounds great. 

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 07:01:11 pm »
Maybe I'm wrong; but only 20 euros out. Deleted the email. Good luck with the session. She is hot.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 09:36:59 am »
Has anybody had a session with Rita lately

BBL

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 09:49:59 pm »
Ollie, you were saying about her stats, can you please post them, cuz I am not able to find them anywhere!

Thanks

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 04:52:11 am »
Ollie, you were saying about her stats, can you please post them, cuz I am not able to find them anywhere!

Thanks

From Andy's site

Stats:
Height: 5'6”
Weight: 77kg / 170 lbs (off season), 69kg / 152 lbs (competition)
Hair: Long Brown/Blonde
Eyes : Brown
Neck : 40cm / 16 inches
Biceps : 38cm / 15 inches
Forearms : 31cm / 12 inches
Chest : 104cm / 41 inches
Waist : 80cm / 31 inches
Hips : 106cm / 42 inches
Thighs : 65cm / 26 inches
Calves : 42cm / 16inches
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 07:40:09 am »
I suppose you mean lifting stats. I've deleted the email, but if I remember correctly she benches 60kg (reps); curls 25 lb dumbells; leg presses around 300kg. Looking at some of the photos she looks stronger than the stats suggest. If you want more accurate stats ,email her.

BBL

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2010, 07:21:19 pm »
Thanks K+ for you guys!

hendy010

rita sargo (Queen Rita)
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 10:03:08 am »
This lady coming to Glasgow in November. Just wondered if anyone has any experience

divine

Re: session with rita sargo (Queen Rita)
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 09:59:03 pm »
Ok, but she is European in Euro zone, witch is around 400eur for a nude session.
Well, considring normal sessions rated at 250eur, thats quite reasonable, and for a hottie like her...
AND THATS ME, RITA SARGO:)

zoot417

Re: session with rita sargo (Queen Rita)
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 06:28:46 pm »
Hi all

im a bit new to this having only sessioned once before with Lucy Lockett last year and was hoping for a better experience in London this time.

I think ive narrowed it down to Queen Rita or Jana.  Jana sounds perfect but may be too big for me whereas Queen Rita looks amazing but im not sure of how good her sessions are and if she offers HJs ?

Any advice on Rita would be most welcome

thanks all

ddh

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 10:27:50 pm »
RITA SARGO; EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE (HOT) very strong, and sensual. Great personality, very friendly.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 04:54:29 pm »
I suppose you mean lifting stats. I've deleted the email, but if I remember correctly she benches 60kg (reps); curls 25 lb dumbells; leg presses around 300kg. Looking at some of the photos she looks stronger than the stats suggest. If you want more accurate stats ,email her.

Rita benches way more than 60kg! She never does the exercise, but during a shoot that she did with a friend, Oana, she was pressing 80kg (175 lbs) with great ease for 10 reps. If she would bench press regularly, benching 100 kg would be easy for her. This girl is amazingly strong, as I personally found out too...
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

samtheman

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 01:00:59 pm »
I recently saw Maria in Amsterdam and she is incredibly large and strong, yet remains feminine.  There were absolutely no extras available however.  She was all business.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Rita Sargo

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View