Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576313 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:44:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena  (Read 27720 times)

Offline litexlov

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2024, 10:32:44 pm »
I was lucky enough to had a second session with Beefcake Xena a few days ago, just before she moved to Vienna. She is in off season shape right now and she looks amazing. Her beauty, her strength and her personality, make the session with her an unforgettable experience. She is top level.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2024, 10:32:44 pm »

Offline Ukviewer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2024, 02:30:54 pm »
Like zoot417 I saw her in Bristol recently; this was my 5th session with her. Here is my review from session girls posted last year:

“Over the last few months I have been fortunate enough to meet this beautiful lady on 3 occasions in my home city of Bristol. Each time booking has been easily achieved over the course of a few emails.

The sessions have all been fantastic as Xena has a great fun personality and genuinely seems to enjoy what she does. She is open minded and understands we all have different likes and requirements and she does her utmost to satisfy.

I am not a weak guy; c 6’ tall and over 15 stone ex rugby player, still working in a fairly physical job and she can best me in almost every contest of strength (we have a lot of them!) Check out her amazing eyes as she looks into yours while pinning your arm to the table with a smile. Her scissor holds are fantastically strong and her thick muscles are wonderful to touch and massage.

Cannot recommend her highly enough, I will definitely be seeing her again when I can.”

Following our most recent session I’m not sure if I’m getting weaker or she is getting stronger even though she is now a little more defined but still definitely in off season shape again. Even though she has now moved to Vienna I really hope she will be back.

Book her if you have the opportunity you will not regret it!

Offline marksman095

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2024, 05:09:45 pm »
I never had a session before, I'm planning to have my first ever experience with her in March when she's in my city
Will post feedback when it hopefully worked out 👍

My review on her page isn't approved yet, so here it is:

As a first timer, I have to say I was really nervous as I have never done anything like this before.
She was really good at seeing that and making me feel comfortable which I really appreciate.

The session itself was a lot of fun. We did armwrestling and fantasy wrestling and she folded me
in every way possible. Unfortunately, we couldn’t seriously armwrestle with our right
because of her shoulder, but either way I lost against her left, she didn’t budge at all and was rock solid.

Wrestling basically went the same way. She ragdolled me and was very rough. She even let me start
in a position where I pinned her and she just threw me off. It was hilarious, but I also didn’t expect that
at all as I’m quite a big guy 😅 Her scissors are also incredibly strong.

Last but not least, she genuinely seems like a cool person. She is very friendly, quite chatty and very easy to talk to.
She shows interest in getting to know you better and also why you’re into this kind of stuff.

All in all it was a very fun and pleasant experience, definitely would recommend seeing her

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View