Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576519 Posts in 73361 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 09:14:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena  (Read 27724 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Re: HennessyBeefcake anyone?
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2022, 03:23:59 pm »
Any new experiences?

How is her english?
Pretty good - she's British or lives there at least.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2022, 03:23:59 pm »

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: beefcakexena
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2022, 07:38:59 am »
I don't know what happens with her, but many disappointments, recently. She has changed, in both ways: physically, not as big as she used to be, she has clearly lost a lot of muscle ; in her behavior, she used to be very responsive by e.mail and she is not anymore, even though she should be, after not fulfilling her commitments.

Her very last minute cancellation was one bad point. No apologize. Then, no communication at all.
If she has personal issues, she should at least warn her clients and potential clients and announce she takes a break.

Her physique seems far away, now, from the huge powerlifter with curves she was when she appeared on the scene.

She had everything to become one of the greatest stars in this business and she seems to be wasting her potential. Such a pity...

Offline litexlov

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2022, 01:57:49 pm »
I don't know what happens with her, but many disappointments, recently. She has changed, in both ways: physically, not as big as she used to be, she has clearly lost a lot of muscle ; in her behavior, she used to be very responsive by e.mail and she is not anymore, even though she should be, after not fulfilling her commitments.

Her very last minute cancellation was one bad point. No apologize. Then, no communication at all.
If she has personal issues, she should at least warn her clients and potential clients and announce she takes a break.

Her physique seems far away, now, from the huge powerlifter with curves she was when she appeared on the scene.

She had everything to become one of the greatest stars in this business and she seems to be wasting her potential. Such a pity...

I saw her a coupke of months ago and it was a great session

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2023, 04:44:01 am »
I saw her early in the year. My god, what an amazing body and incredible strength. I'm over 200lbs and she just toyed with me. She easily overpowered me and dominated me just as I had asked for.

On top of that power is incredible femininity and a wonderful personality.

I look forward to seeing her next time I'm in the UK

Offline stereokillah

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2023, 09:40:07 am »
Does she offer any sensual element? Please DM me with any onfo rather than posting here. Thanks.

I would also be interested in that

Offline BigelowMask

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2023, 08:18:21 pm »
Please DM on any info about sensual.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2023, 09:08:39 pm »
 Why do some of you have no confidence you could make it a sensual session with someone who isn't known for it? That's a good percentage of the fun/surprise aspect of sessions.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2023, 10:38:07 pm »
Why do some of you have no confidence you could make it a sensual session with someone who isn't known for it? That's a good percentage of the fun/surprise aspect of sessions.

THAT is the truth!  One of the best, and occasionally surprising, features of sessioning!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2023, 02:16:25 am »
Truer words… Especially around here.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2023, 12:03:04 pm »
^This. Part. Right. Here.

I get that we're all different and I appreciate that about us as humans, but if you don't allow the magic to happen, guys, it probably never will.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2023, 03:46:46 pm »
 Three of the most significant session guys on here yet to have a SG profile confirming how it always should be done.  It's about vibe  chemistry and mood not emailing up front to see if there are extras. Clumsy.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline ronmexico

• New
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2023, 02:03:06 am »
It’s always better to ask upfront.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2023, 01:54:59 am »
Please DM on any info about sensual.

On her profile, she says she offers exclusive GFE to exclusive clients.

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2023, 07:30:39 am »
Finally met her. My previous message was not justified. She is great: incredible physique, professional session provider.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2023, 05:45:48 pm »
just had a session with beefcake x."

can tell it`s a joy to meet her...!

first of all,
    a deposit is a must(LB 150)Rest 250 laterat session : tell her what to expect in session: because she has some limits ;
                                                                                        - so no (semi) competitive wrestling(she is powerlifter,not much wrestling skills ,
                                                            can easily compensate this by pure strenght !)                             
                                                                                       - lift and carry limited to lighter persons
                                                                                        -no HJ ,no FS
                                                                            -    is  a bit afraid from injuries ,due to her powerlifting career
                                                                                  (to be honest,she had a light shoulder injury at time)

-  but nevertheless, a great .really big ang quite tall ,and also very pretty woman --!

looks quite soft & off-season in photos  ,but in reality rock.hard legs,shoulders ,biceps !
                                                   (range 86-94 kg/189-207lbs , at 173 cm /5`8´´  !!)

light fantasywrestling with her is a sensual experience :
                - soft silk skin at same time powerful scissors ,headlocks and pressing head against
                                                                                     her massive package ...

- is fun to be with ,intelligent and charming ,at same time powerful self confident

really recommend her for eyerybody.......................    definitivly will book another session  with her  8)(if i´ll get the chance...?!)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  HennessyBeefcake aka beefcakexena

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View