Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576485 Posts in 73355 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 06:27:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Review Nicole Pfützenreuter
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Review Nicole Pfützenreuter  (Read 2978 times)

Offline smithgpost

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Session Review Nicole Pfützenreuter
« on: May 18, 2007, 11:04:25 pm »
In the past I had a few sessions but I never had one that really fulfilled my fantasy. Each time it got better but I guess it is very hard to communicate to another person exactly what fantasy you are looking for. In a nutshell I look for a fantasy scenario in which a massive female bodybuilder is forcing me against my will to worship her muscles (mostly biceps) while she squeezes me hard for her enjoyment.

When I saw the latest Athena2 wrestling video with Nicole Pfützenreuter I knew I had to book a session with her. First of all, I really like her massive off-season look with biceps that are easily between 17 to 18 inches. Secondly, I heard that she really has a dominant side and you could see that in the video. Thus, I set up a 2h-session in Nicole’s hometown and rented for the session a reasonable priced hotel room. Setting up the time and place with Nicole was painless. I asked her to wear a black leather-latex outfit to emphasize the dominant session character.

After Nicole arrived in the hotel room, we had a very friendly introduction and I explained my session ideas to her: dominate me, put me in painful holds while forcing me to massage, kiss and lick your biceps. I also asked that she would be careful with the amount of pressure she applied since the last time I had a session with a female bodybuilder I had problems walking for six weeks since my ribs were hurting that badly (no joke!).  Nicole then quickly changed into the very sexy, dominant leather-latex outfit and she looked stunning at around 90kg and 1.80m. Her biceps were of unreal proportions and even the tiniest movements let them explode to huge balls that symbolized the raw power of this amazon. Her shoulders and lats were so wide that I could have easily hided behind her frame (I’m 75kg, 1.80m). Her legs reminded me of Greek columns and the thought to be squeezed by these caused me shivering.

For the next 1.5 hours I was at the mercy of Nicole. Usually she would order me to worship her biceps and I would refuse. As consequence she put me in painful holds and increased the pressure carefully and skilfully until I would beg her to stop. She then would let go of me, flex her biceps and I would do my best to worship them to avoid further pain. After some time I would get cheeky, refuse and the same cycle started again. I had the best time when Nicole squeezed me and simultaneously forced me to kiss and lick her biceps. For example, she put me in a body scissor and increased the pressure until I had no choice but worship her huge guns because I could not take the pain she caused me. It shows vividly that a big female bodybuilder can easily dominate an average male to do whatever she wants and there is nothing the man can do!

The session ended with one of my favourite fantasies because it is an ultimate humilation. Nicole sat behind my back and put me in a tight headlock. I felt her bulging biceps squeezing my neck while she ordered me to satisfy myself. I tried my very best to resist but her power was too great: I was forced to use my hand on myself. While I was wanking off, her forearm started to press my mouth against her enormous right bicep that I kissed while I came. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life!

Overall, I can highly recommend Nicole for such kind of domination/fantasy session since she has a dominant streak and thus is good at this role play. (Whether Nicole is suitable for (semi-)competitive wrestling I don’t know.) I also found her to be pleasant company, very sensual and having a generous boundary on how far she goes (she doesn’t offer full service but I’m not into that anyway). But maybe the most important aspect of the session was Nicole’s ability to balance pleasure and pain, which in previous sessions have always been skewed to either one or the other side. Overall, this session came very close to my ultimate personal fantasy ;)

Seldom

Re: Session Review Nicole Pfützenreuter
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 01:51:31 am »
Wow, great review! And wonderful recommendation. Congratulations on having your fantasy fulfilled!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Review Nicole Pfützenreuter

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View