Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576442 Posts in 73341 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 04:52:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Claudia Partenza Session
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Claudia Partenza Session  (Read 7640 times)

Offline pintusgreat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Claudia Partenza Session
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2023, 10:46:45 am »
Anybody is there who sessioned with aunt claudia Partenza? What she do in sessions?

Forum Saradas

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2023, 03:27:14 am »
Saw Claudia on recent NY trip- looked great- she has some current pics on Insta**** - as mentioned in earlier post believe she recently got married so limits but still fun session, would recommend

Offline gk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2023, 04:03:44 pm »
She is very nice, have had multiple sessions with her. Very sweet and talkative, her English is pretty good. Her conition is always top shape and she is pretty open to proposals.

Offline chimpy666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2024, 05:21:25 pm »
I’ve gone and booked a session with Claudia Partenza again very excited anyone had the pleasure recently of. CP?

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2024, 10:33:28 pm »
Saw her last year and am seeing her in London this trip. (Having seen her 3 previous times dating back to 2019)
She is amongst the best of the very best, and would highly recommend her.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2024, 07:06:19 pm »
Saw her last year and am seeing her in London this trip. (Having seen her 3 previous times dating back to 2019)
She is amongst the best of the very best, and would highly recommend her.

How does she compare to Ms Xena (Have you seen?) more dominant? Sensual?

Looks in incredible shape very little body fat

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2024, 12:30:55 am »
I have seen Ms Xena, albeit not for over 6 years.
My sessions with Ms Xena were generally very good, however for me Claudia is amongst the very best I have seen. Admittedly that is likely a chemistry thing as much as anything else. My type of session, Claudia seems to genuinely enjoy.
Ms Xena is definitely sensual, but my sessions with Claudia were more sensual and she comes across as more naturally sensual.
Ms Xena is obviously bigger and is genuinely massive, even bigger than her pictures (I once ended up seeing her on the same day as Nicole P and I was shocked when I saw Ma Xena, how big she was compared to Nicole), but Claudia is still extremely muscular and is better in terms of conditioning. I saw her today and although she is not in contest shape she is absolutely rock hard all over and ripped.
I am not into domination sessions, so it is hard to comment on who is more dominant. I believe they can both do domination sessions, from their personalities I would say Ms Xena is likely more naturally dominant, but I have not done that kind of session with her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Claudia Partenza Session

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View