Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579598 Posts in 73838 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 08:23:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Joanna Thomas
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Joanna Thomas  (Read 17315 times)

shonutt

Joanna Thomas
« on: October 13, 2009, 06:16:14 pm »
Has anyone ever had a session with her? If so can you give some details. Thanks.

Forum Saradas

Joanna Thomas
« on: October 13, 2009, 06:16:14 pm »

Offline bewgerator

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Jennifer Thomas?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 07:59:35 am »
I've sessioned with Jennifer about 6 times.  One of my all-time favorites.  Always gorgeous, buff, and a great wrestling session.  About the closest she gets to anything sensual is the odd boob smother, but if you see her with no expectations other than a great wrestling session, you won't be disappointed.  She's fast and aggressive, but more playful than dominant.  Pretty much traditional style wrestling, no fancy martial arts bjj type stuff.  She's plenty strong but fairly short, so her scissors aren't as debilitating as some of the taller ladies.  Look out for those headlocks though.  Last time I saw here was a year ago, and she was still in her prime.   She's got the sunniest, sweetest disposition of all the lady wrestlers I've met, so treat her extra nice.

Offline tkotom200

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jennifer Thomas?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 12:36:25 am »
I agree with Bewgerator.  Jennifer T is one of my all time favorites due to her absolutely outstanding, friendly, playful personality (the kind you WANT to bring home to mother.. LOL!)  Plus I think she is facially one of the prettiest gals around.  Although she is short, she is surprisingly strong, and was able to lift and carry my big self around without too much issue.

Offline Heynow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Joanna Thomas on wb270
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 12:51:27 am »
Joanna Thomas

1.   When I got there, she wanted to know if I was interested in any sort of muscle worship, with her wearing bikinis and such, and I just had her get naked. We did 5 minutes of fully nude muscle worship, where I rolled around with her and felt up her body. Her muscles were so hard and they felt so wonderful.

Not long after, we got down to business. I started off by eating her pussy. I'd never really had a bodybuilder before, so licking on such a large clit was different; but it was a good different. It felt nice in my mouth, and it was so much easier to make her cum with that big thing. The only problem I had was that I wish she had shaved her pussy before she came over. Eating a pussy covered in stubble is not exactly the greatest, but her pussy smelled and tasted great.

After 5 minutes of that, I was ready to @#*& but not fully hard so she sucked me to an erection. The blow job was nice. It did the trick, but nothing more than that. Pretty soon, I slipped on the condom and went to town. Her pussy felt nice, and she was very responsive in bed. I popped in about 15 minutes, and she didn't end our time right there - since I still had a half hour left in the hour. She gave me time to recover for a second pop.

We laid in bed and talked for another 15-20 minutes, and she let me try for a second pop. She didn't clock watch and let me go about 15 minutes over time, but I wasn't able to cum again. Still, she was cool about it and a very cool person. I'd definitely recommend her and would see her again.

2.   I immediatly stripped down and was already hard as a rock. Joanna suggested that she blow me for a quick pop since she could tell I wouldn't last very long. She gave me an awesome BJ after which we talked while I felt her up for about 20 minutes. She started giving me another BJ and I got rock hard again. I asked for full service which she does not always provide, but said yes. She climbed on top, where I got a look at her gorgeous pussy and large clit. She rode me for about 5 minutes, then I got on top and until I finished. We talked and then I left. Overall, I fantastic experience

3.   After some small talk and a few glasses of wine we laid on the bed and began to play. She gives a masterful bbj and after a while I went down on her. She has a giant clit and seemed to be enjoying herself. She monted me after a while and rode me while gently choking me. A real turn on. I then turned her over and spanked her rock hard ass for a while and then we finished. It was a great esperience and fun although I don't think I would see her again, at least until she was further along in her training. She was pleasant and professional and I would reccomend her.

4.   The lights went down, she smiled seductively then she dropped her very skimpy see-through dress and flexed her muscles for me. It didnt take long before we were butt naked with me pushing her up against the wall with my dick rubbing her very curvy firm ass. We were simulating sex for a while, genitals rubbing. I fingered her a little and rubbed her clit. She gives THE best blow job I have ever had bar none and just cannot get enough of it. She got very hot and ended up masturbating herself while sucking my cock. She came just as I was about to shoot. Before I came she took my cock out of her mouth and I blew all over her muscular tanned chest. She tidied me up and had clean towels for me to shower. There was no pressure for time and when I got out of the shower it had been exactly an hour. I had to ask her for the price as she didnt seem too worried. If she didnt enjoy it herself then she is an amazing actress. I know that it was one hell of an orgasm and I cannot wait to have another go.

5.   Having previously had about fifteen muscle-women sessions this was a standout. Jo's previous appointment didn't show and she had a lot of pent-up sexual energy! She had an off-season look, with a huge upper body and (negatives first) her face and back showed a high level of bodybuilding side-effects. In the moment I got past this slightly androgenous side because she was a lovely girl, great company and sexually charged.

After sorting out the donation (GBP200 - about US$360) which she didn't check, we were straight down to business. A good kisser, and quite voracious - like a new girlfriend who hasn't seen you for a week! She gave a great BBBJ, with lots of compliments and eye contact. She clearly enjoys sex and cocks! I then dived in for some extended reverse oral on her huge clit. It was great to give and she really appreciated it - getting very fired up. Then on with the cover for sex with her on top leading to the predictable shattering conclusion.

We lay, chatted and kissed for a few minutes then the wee man was ready for round two. This was fantastic athletic sex in lots of positions, with GFE kissing and hugging - passionate and very sexy. I ended up cumming in her with her huge thighs wrapped around my waist. Truly fantastic.

I find it very rare to pack so much in of such high quality in an hour - let alone with one of the most muscular women in the world. If Jo is your physical type - highly recommended.

6.   Loves to have her vagina sucked. Great pussy, and loves to talk about herself. I don't think she advertises herself as a full service, however if you pay attention to her and talk to her real sweet, she will come around to letting you feel more then hyst her muscles. She does have plenty of that... I went down on her and she comes liek a tropical rain storm, certainly loves it, very accomodating. Will offer full service however I preferred to get the russian treatment by her very delicious breasts.
she pressed hard until she got all the juices out of me and that was real sweet she worked her great muscles in making me come in a very special way, and I loverd every minute of it.

7.   Joanna was staying in a small hotel, booked 2 hr session she was wearing a black bikini outfit and high heels, looked good, but not as cut as she is on her website- still very muscular- started with some muscle worship- feeling her biceps, legs, removed clothing, proceeded to DATY, followed by bbbj, followed by cowgirl, 2nd round was doggie, she has a great firm ass- YMMV - talked to her a while, she is nice girl, but should note that she says that she does not always do full service, she wasn't really that passionate but she is nice and not a lot of bodybuilders will do full service- would possibly repeat

8.   She todl me to disrob and layed out her rules. If she likes you and feels comfortable with you she will be loose. She liked me so she slowly disrobed while flexing her well developed muscles stroking my cock with her solid body (with all parts of it) She then began a very good BBBJ. Slowly sucking while not letting me cum too early. What a sight! this woman could tear me apart and she is tenderly sucking me earnestly. She then told be to mount her on her back and but my cock in her ass crack. I began dry humping her there and then she squeezed her ass cheeks. WOW!! what power she has there! she could crack nuts with that ass. I lost it and came all over her back. Definately repeat worthy!

9.   She led me into the room and I was shocked at just how muscular she was, so much more so than in her pictures. I sat on the bed and she started flexing, all the poses, then stopping to kiss her biceps. As she flexed for a few minutes she removed her top to reveal her big breasts. She got on top of me pinning me down, rubbing her hard body against me and then started dry humping me. She eventually slowed down from humping me and pushed her flexed biceps into my face and then her breasts, smothering me completly as I sucked on her nipples. We then started dfk as we rolled around on the bed and I felt her back and butt muscles. As the kissing came to a stop she reached down and removed my boxers. She took control and leaned down to give me one of the best blow jobs of my life, sucking slow and long. Once I had cummed, Joanna put her breasts on my cock, as she stopped me from getting up. She smothered my cock in her breasts, which was an inmpressive feat, I had never experienced as she incredibly made me orgasm again. The session was nearly over, but Joanna then removed her bottom, before I could get a chance to look at her clit, she had pulled me inside of her, lying on top of me, in command doing most of the work until the climatic finale.

10.   She was friendly on the phone and when I arrived, she had just finished with a workout. She was showerd and smelling nice. Her muscle are truly RIPPED. She was totally in control since the very beginning. She started off kissing me and too charge. She also lightly spanked me evry once ina while and rubbed her muscular body all over me. Then she threw some oil on me and kept rubbing me to a very high level of excitement. After this she picked me- yes, she can carry an adult and put me on the bed. She got on top of me cowgirl and started making love. It was the most exotic orgasm I everr had. This as an unbelievable experience. After this se continued to tickle and tittilate me for a while. I left a happy man.

nycred

Re: Joanna Thomas - theEroticReview VIP area stuff
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 07:15:34 pm »
K18 Heynow, thanks!  Very similar to my own experiences with Joanna.  First mention of anal I have seen in a review with her.

Online artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 09:36:26 pm »
most likely a moot point since it appears she is retired, but one time I saw her she was complaining about reviews and specifically mentioned the review referring to anal was false-  I saw her 3 times but by the last time she seemed to lose some of her previous enthusiam for the session

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 11:13:31 pm »
these vip reviews seems to be written by the same person. the words and language used are almost identical. which leads me to the obvious conculusion that these reviews are fake. who goes to all this trouble and writes a review this long!!!!

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 11:16:13 pm »
most likely a moot point since it appears she is retired, but one time I saw her she was complaining about reviews and specifically mentioned the review referring to anal was false-  I saw her 3 times but by the last time she seemed to lose some of her previous enthusiam for the session

Although I don't see anything about her taking it in the ass in the above reviews, I know from personal experience that the person who wrote about it might not have been so untruthful. 

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 11:18:24 pm »
these vip reviews seems to be written by the same person. the words and language used are almost identical. which leads me to the obvious conculusion that these reviews are fake. who goes to all this trouble and writes a review this long!!!!

I wrote one of those reviews, so I know they weren't ALL written by the same person. 

Offline brunnen-g

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 12:09:27 am »
The last time I saw her which was a couple of years ago she said she was doing anal with a few select guys.
User is currently banned [View]

nycred

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 12:42:16 am »

Although I don't see anything about her taking it in the ass in the above reviews, I know from personal experience that the person who wrote about it might not have been so untruthful. 

Wow Jonas, did you slip one into the starfish as well?

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 01:04:53 am »

Wow Jonas, did you slip one into the starfish as well?

Sadly, no, but it was offered. 

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 01:06:09 am »
The last time I saw her which was a couple of years ago she said she was doing anal with a few select guys.

This sounds about right.  I got the feeling that it was something available to trusted regulars. 

mercmush

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 09:54:09 pm »
I had one session with Joanna Thomas and wanted another but she cancelled whilst I was driving to the hotel which didn't impress me as you can well imagine. However with the session that I did have she did give me a BJ without me even asking for it & I did get the impression that she was quite into it , if you know what I mean. Sadly on the day I was not feeling 100% and I did find her a bit full of herself and quite tubby in person which surprised me somewhat.

Offline brambo19460

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 04:42:27 pm »
did anybody notice that she is listed for touring into NY and Philadelphia the end of April and into early May ?. I tried the contact information listed on WB270 for her e-mail and phone number. The phone number is answered by somebody else and the two e-mail addresses for her do not work. Any idea on contacting her

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Joanna Thomas

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View