Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572864 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 02:44:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  FitBeast
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FitBeast  (Read 18113 times)

Offline Diesel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
FitBeast
« on: February 06, 2020, 06:56:12 pm »
FitBeast from  Quebec. Anyone session with her. She looks strong and Muscular

Forum Saradas

FitBeast
« on: February 06, 2020, 06:56:12 pm »

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    73.33%
Re: FitBeast
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 11:03:46 pm »
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 09:58:25 am »
FitBeast from  Quebec. Anyone session with her. She looks strong and Muscular

Looks like she put on a nit of size over the last bit.

Offline Diesel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 06:27:17 pm »
Yes she has put on muscle since she first appeared on SG. She's coming to my area next week.

Offline SlapYouSilly

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 12:54:53 am »
https://www.herbicepscam.com/Fitbeast/profile/
Warhawk Overdrive, learn how to comprehend what is asked.  Diesel asked if anyone has had s session with her.  He did not ask for a link to her profile.  He already knows what she looks like.

Diesel, I recommend that you book an appointment with her as I doubt you will regret it.  She is shy at first, but very friendly, smiling, upbeat.  She is a good wrestler, very strong, and she is open minded.  Contact her privately for more info.  You will have fun with her.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Diesel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2020, 01:12:23 pm »
https://www.herbicepscam.com/Fitbeast/profile/
Warhawk Overdrive, learn how to comprehend what is asked.  Diesel asked if anyone has had s session with her.  He did not ask for a link to her profile.  He already knows what she looks like.

Diesel, I recommend that you book an appointment with her as I doubt you will regret it.  She is shy at first, but very friendly, smiling, upbeat.  She is a good wrestler, very strong, and she is open minded.  Contact her privately for more info.  You will have fun with her.

Awesome thanks for the reply

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 02:03:55 pm »
I saw one of her videos from Absolute Mixed Wrestling, and she is physical/intense as hell.  And from the link in the wb profile (thanks for the link Warhawk Overdrive), she is bigger than she was in that video.  If I get the chance to session with her, it will be muscle worship or very light wrestling.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 12:07:58 pm »
She doesn't really look like her stats.
If I read the description of her height/weight and lifts, I think yeah, she sounds stronger than me, but when I look at her photos I see a cute young girl who doesn't look big enough to take me, though I could be wrong.
I'm actually 30lb heavier, but at almost a foot taller, a hard muscular 5'4 fbb of that weight is probably carrying more muscle masss.

It's also unusual that her bicep curls are the same as mine, but her bench press is way better, when the chest muscles are the hardest to develop for women

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 12:14:27 pm »
Thought about seeing her.. then I saw her mini chin strap peach fuzz beard

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2020, 06:47:35 pm »
She doesn't really look like her stats.
If I read the description of her height/weight and lifts, I think yeah, she sounds stronger than me, but when I look at her photos I see a cute young girl who doesn't look big enough to take me, though I could be wrong.
I'm actually 30lb heavier, but at almost a foot taller, a hard muscular 5'4 fbb of that weight is probably carrying more muscle masss.

It's also unusual that her bicep curls are the same as mine, but her bench press is way better, when the chest muscles are the hardest to develop for women
Recently joined her OnlyFans. I understand what you're saying. In most of her pics/vids she doesn't look that big, but then there's a few where she displays some surprising thickness, so I do buy her stats. Hope to see her when this is all over.
https://onlyfans.com/fitbeastelite

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2020, 11:41:46 am »
Yeah, in some photos her ass looks like a fitness girl's firm little peaches, rather than the hard glutes you'd expect from a well developed fbb.
There is 1 or 2 photos of her with a thick upper body where I think, hmm, now I do see how she benches so much.

nujerz, I didn't see the beard fuzz, but it wouldn't put me off, it would just confirm there's more to her than you see at first glance, and if she's more masculinised than you realise, then she's also probably stronger.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2020, 02:38:15 pm »
Yeah, in some photos her ass looks like a fitness girl's firm little peaches, rather than the hard glutes you'd expect from a well developed fbb.
There is 1 or 2 photos of her with a thick upper body where I think, hmm, now I do see how she benches so much.

nujerz, I didn't see the beard fuzz, but it wouldn't put me off, it would just confirm there's more to her than you see at first glance, and if she's more masculinised than you realise, then she's also probably stronger.

Its was bit more almost like a light beard... im glad I saw it before hand.. I would have been pissed.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2020, 02:56:01 pm »
I think I know the pic on IG that nujerz speaks of. It's now been deleted. It was a no makeup/no filter pic and definitely showed a good amount of facial hair around the chin area. She also had a decent amount of acne/bad skin (which isn't present in any of her other pics). As someone who also thought about seeing her, it was kind of a turn off for me as well.

It's kind of a bad sign because she's just 23 and new to this. Maybe she's just inexperienced with the gear or it's just a "too much, too soon" thing, but I've done plenty of sessions with women who are much older than her, have more muscle and spent years competing in the FBB division who don't have characteristics like that.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2020, 04:39:23 pm »
I think I know the pic on IG that nujerz speaks of. It's now been deleted. It was a no makeup/no filter pic and definitely showed a good amount of facial hair around the chin area. She also had a decent amount of acne/bad skin (which isn't present in any of her other pics). As someone who also thought about seeing her, it was kind of a turn off for me as well.

It's kind of a bad sign because she's just 23 and new to this. Maybe she's just inexperienced with the gear or it's just a "too much, too soon" thing, but I've done plenty of sessions with women who are much older than her, have more muscle and spent years competing in the FBB division who don't have characteristics like that.

Bingo its unfortunate she is young with nice tight body and cute face..but she already getting bad side effects.  Like I stated if I saw her for session and saw her like that I would have been pissed the fuck off.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2020, 06:36:20 pm »
At her age it just shows very bad judgment period. It's not like some pro athlete who gears up knowing their peak will probably be at 28 years old.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  FitBeast

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View