Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579308 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 06:12:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Muscled Chicago Provider
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscled Chicago Provider  (Read 5622 times)

billw

Muscled Chicago Provider
« on: December 05, 2011, 05:23:01 pm »
Does anyone recognize this woman or sessioned with her before?  She's very muscular but advertising on Backpage, which is known for its false advertising.  Visiting Chicago towards end of December.

http://chicago.backpage.com/Domination/female-bodybuilder-dec-28th29th-40/9850897

Forum Saradas

Muscled Chicago Provider
« on: December 05, 2011, 05:23:01 pm »

Duke69

Re: Muscled Chicago Provider
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 02:46:20 am »
She lives in California, goes by the name Valerie.  I asked about her some time ago and no one seemed to know.  300 for FS is what she asks for in emails.  Id still like to know who she is

Offline mongo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 03:54:27 am »
Do you have her email? I live in CA.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 03:57:40 am »
If you must know her name, you might start by googling G-a-n-g-i

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline mongo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 04:29:46 am »
Okay, there's Valerie Gangi and Valerie Picarella. They're not the same person....which one is the pic? Thanks

Duke69

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 05:17:50 am »
I googled her email address  and ended up at this ad http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=310896 which leads to a website.  Based on that information, I believe the website  pictures and  the backpage ad pictures are of a different person.   The website pictures are more consistant with pictures she sent me in the past when I made an inquiry with her.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 04:15:44 pm »

Cori Gates is certainly NOT Valerie Gangi. 

serpico1961

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 04:48:42 pm »
If  there are  conflicting  photos,,then I would be wary of a meet myself.  If  you do book a session exchnage phone  numbers  and  ask  for a current pic  via  cell.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 05:03:29 am »
If  there are  conflicting  photos,,then I would be wary of a meet myself.  If  you do book a session exchnage phone  numbers  and  ask  for a current pic  via  cell.

There are no conflicting photos.  I don't know where the guy came up with Valerie Gangi.  It's the other Valerie, and she's in really good shape coming off the contest, but her 5-o'clock shadow is pretty bad.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 06:22:43 pm »
There was another earlier thread about a session gal named Valerie. Someone there identified her as Valerie Gangi. If I've passed on bad information, I apologize.

grendelsm21

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 01:32:50 am »
It's Picarella.  I saw her in FL at the Nationals where she placed 15th in her class (middies I think).  Very sweet girl, hot body, very sensual.  I didn't see a hint of a 5 o'clock shadow . . . I think that's one of the reasons she place so poorly; relative to BBing shows, her conditioning was way off.  Too much lower body subcute fat.  But for just walkin' around condition, she was fan-fucking-tastic!  Great body, loved showing it off, very much the girl-next-door flow about her.  She's coming to LA and I'm totally booking her!  :)

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 12:27:13 pm »

I also saw her at Nationals, also.   She kept fretting over her condition, but I lied and told her she looked great, knowing that she wouldn't place too highly.  But you're right, even though she wasn't truly contest-ready, she was still really lean - almost too small for my tastes.  Honestly, though, I don't see how you didn't notice how dark her upper lip was.  I found it distracting (to say the least). 

Duke69

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 01:28:33 pm »
When the info came out in this thread as to who she is I googled her real name and in the first couple of pages  a doccument came up where she said she claimed to be a lesbian.  Do you guys that met her get that vibe?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Muscled Chicago Provider

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View