Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576499 Posts in 73357 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 08:01:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Coco Good Wife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Coco Good Wife  (Read 751 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Coco Good Wife
« on: March 19, 2024, 03:00:19 pm »
Another wonderful session to end my best ever Europe visit. She offers physicality from playful to aggressive, I requested the latter and it was an outstanding experience. She has a good grasp of wrestling basics and used her considerable power to good effect, making sure to introduce overtly sexy moments throughout, the imposing magnificence of her exotic form heightening things even further. She makes her full offerings clear on her site, so if you see what you desire you can be assured of likely exiting as happily as I did.

Forum Saradas

Coco Good Wife
« on: March 19, 2024, 03:00:19 pm »

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Coco Good Wife
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 09:19:21 pm »
Is this the Coco you met?

https://www.eroticwrestling.ch/about

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 09:29:35 pm »
Is she a black Hispanic lady? Does she speak good English? How old is she?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 10:03:42 pm »
She is, yes more than good enough, I would be surprised if she is over 35

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 10:25:56 pm »
How much did you pay?

Rare to find a 6ft black amazon muscular lady. Was contemplating on booking a 1-2 day trip To Zurich but didn't want to spend more than $1000 with flights/hotels and fee.

I think she is visiting Germany this month, might try booking a session with her in Germany

Is she very muscular/vascular? Off-season shape? Deep voice? Or more of a natural/fitness/bikini type model

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2024, 11:01:46 pm »
Her rates are stated. She has an athletic build with some nice bulk, not a tall fitness model look. I would say her voice was feminine, not notably deep.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 12:56:02 am »
Her rates are stated. She has an athletic build with some nice bulk, not a tall fitness model look. I would say her voice was feminine, not notably deep.

Thanks bud

Is she quite dominant/aggressive, an intimidating figure? Big clit? I wish she showed more gym pictures/videos and not these edited model photoshoots

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2024, 09:59:44 am »
I don't think she has an intimidating look but I am used to lots of muscle, she has a nice smile. She will be controlling and act aggressively if you request this.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2024, 09:42:45 pm »
I don't think she has an intimidating look but I am used to lots of muscle, she has a nice smile. She will be controlling and act aggressively if you request this.

Nice to know she doesn't have many gym pictures or videos so it's hard to know. Her website gives the impression she is this big alpha dominant female who loves dominating men.

Usually when you come across a profile like her with her height/weight you kinda automatically assume she will be this big/alpha dominant lady but it seems in most cases the bigger the lady the more submissive she tends to be.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2024, 10:12:03 pm »
Her website gives the impression she is this big alpha dominant female who loves dominating men.
I don't think this seems right. I think her impression is that she thinks she's strong and she knows there are men who like that. She doesn't talk in a very dominant way, like a dominatrix, at all.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Coco Good Wife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View