Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576666 Posts in 73382 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 06:27:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Muscle Mamacita
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscle Mamacita  (Read 4960 times)

Offline Danyoyo2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Muscle Mamacita
« on: January 15, 2024, 05:00:45 pm »
So I believe my second session in as many weeks, definitely warrants a review in this section.
Original post - https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=1025206.0

Muscle mamacita was everything that I dreamed the session would be, so good that I visited her again this weekend for more of the same.

Scary strong - she laughed as she bench pressed me for reps, made extremely light work of overhead pressing me. I genuinely felt that there was nothing she could not do with me, the absolute definition of woman-handled. All with a stunning smile.

We did a good amount of muscle worship, there was so much of her to worship - 80kg plus and rock solid with so much definition.
Again I wanted to see how she faired with some wrestling, again she was laughing as she could probably see the panic written all over my face whenever she started to squeeze - anyone who wants to be pushed a little harder, I am sure she can deliver that with ease as well.

My highest recommendation as someone who is very quickly becoming addicted. The most exciting addition to the UK session scene in years!

I told her I’d post the review to here and to session girls when the profile is live, but my advice to anyone considering it is the same, run, don’t walk.

Feel free to hit me with questions, although those on limits and extras may be better emailed to Muscle Mamacita herself.

Forum Saradas

Muscle Mamacita
« on: January 15, 2024, 05:00:45 pm »

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscle Mamacita
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 05:08:50 am »
So I believe my second session in as many weeks, definitely warrants a review in this section.

Muscle mamacita was everything that I dreamed the session would be, so good that I visited her again this weekend for more of the same.

Scary strong - she laughed as she bench pressed me for reps, made extremely light work of overhead pressing me. I genuinely felt that there was nothing she could not do with me, the absolute definition of woman-handled. All with a stunning smile.

We did a good amount of muscle worship, there was so much of her to worship - 80kg plus and rock solid with so much definition.
Again I wanted to see how she faired with some wrestling, again she was laughing as she could probably see the panic written all over my face whenever she started to squeeze - anyone who wants to be pushed a little harder, I am sure she can deliver that with ease as well.

My highest recommendation as someone who is very quickly becoming addicted. The most exciting addition to the UK session scene in years!

I told her I’d post the review to here and to session girls when the profile is live, but my advice to anyone considering it is the same, run, don’t walk.

Feel free to hit me with questions, although those on limits and extras may be better emailed to Muscle Mamacita herself.

Wow!!  How much do you weigh?

Offline Danyoyo2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 09:22:40 am »
I’m just over 60kg but I got the idea that if I was a good chunk heavier, it would have been the same situation.

Offline daffy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 08:39:27 pm »
Saw her SG profile for the first time earlier today and thought she looks amazing so thanks for confirming that she’s definitely worth a visit 🙌

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2024, 10:28:35 pm »
Wish there were more british based fbbs, sure there are lots out there but have no idea about this industry

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 09:19:34 am »
Wish there were more british based fbbs, sure there are lots out there but have no idea about this industry

They're fully aware and overall have a hugely negative view of it.  Which is why effort like Danyoyp has put in is so welcome
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Danyoyo2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 10:10:17 am »

They're fully aware and overall have a hugely negative view of it.  Which is why effort like Danyoyp has put in is so welcome

Yeah pretty much this. I’m closing in on double figures with UTR and first time
Sessions and I think maybe a total of 1 of them had never heard of a private session when I raised the question.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 04:57:43 pm »

Yeah pretty much this. I’m closing in on double figures with UTR and first time
Sessions and I think maybe a total of 1 of them had never heard of a private session when I raised the question.

The ones you have found are they mostly outside London? Young in 20-30 s?

I guess you find them through IG primarily?

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2024, 02:35:42 pm »
I’m just over 60kg but I got the idea that if I was a good chunk heavier, it would have been the same situation.

At this weight you are very lucky, there are a few session girls that you can have an amazing lift and carry session with. If your the type that will probably gained weight when you get older like most people I would suggest you get a lot of the sessions out-of-the-way now and keep some video documentation for yourself before you do gain some more weight lol.

Offline MuscleVille_Games

• Activity:
    0%
  • Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
    • MuscleVille Games
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2024, 05:38:36 pm »

Thank you for the review. I'm seeing her in a few days, cannot wait.
Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
https://www.patreon.com/musclevillegames
https://www.*****musclevillegames

Offline slysly

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2024, 07:15:33 am »
She looks great!  Does she have a venue in Stoke or did you meet her elsewhere?

Offline Danyoyo2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2024, 03:20:49 pm »
She looks great!  Does she have a venue in Stoke or did you meet her elsewhere?

We used a hotel in Birmingham.

Offline slysly

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2024, 07:48:32 pm »
I feel like a bus has driven over me at 30mph. 

Offline slysly

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2024, 07:50:24 pm »
Strength, there’s levels, that’s for sure.  Anyone who’s on the fence, book this girl.  You won’t regret it.  Never experienced anything like it.  And I’ve met Anna M Strong about 8 times.  Crystal Cornick.  Rene Campbell.  She makes them retrospectively seem as strong as kittens.

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2024, 01:22:14 pm »
Strength, there’s levels, that’s for sure.  Anyone who’s on the fence, book this girl.  You won’t regret it.  Never experienced anything like it.  And I’ve met Anna M Strong about 8 times.  Crystal Cornick.  Rene Campbell.  She makes them retrospectively seem as strong as kittens.

That much stronger than Anna M? Wow

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Muscle Mamacita

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View