Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578142 Posts in 73588 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 04:18:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Jana Purdjaková
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jana Purdjaková  (Read 98682 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
Jana Purdjaková
« on: October 09, 2008, 06:10:17 pm »
One of life's weird things.. not Jana (!), but the fact she does not have her own thread on Saradas, and there is surprisingly little about her on the internet. Odd, she has dominated the European scene most years this century. She does not even have her own web page! Well, now she has her own thread, at least.

I expect loads of contest stuff will be posted following her success at the 2008 Worlds, so here is some historic stuff to get the thread going. I hope everyone will post anything I haven't got, so she gets recognition on the web, at least in this space.

Is she georgeous, or is she just georgeous.....

More Jana. She looks particularly great in the back room and weigh in photo's, near the bottom of this post, without her "battle tan".
In some web reports she is called Janka Purdjaková, anyone know if she is Janka or Jana, or maybe she likes both? Reports often get names wrong, the common classic being Linda Murray, rather than Lenda!

Forum Saradas

Jana Purdjaková
« on: October 09, 2008, 06:10:17 pm »

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Re: Jana Purdjaková
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 06:26:06 am »
2008 IFBB WORLD WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIPS – SANTA SUSANNA, SPAIN

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 09:20:57 pm »
Santa Susanna 2007

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 06:53:33 am »
JANA PURDJAKOVA
2009 OVERALL EUROPEAN WOMEN’S BODYBUILDING CHAMPION

Jana is the one of the most titled woman bodybuilders in the world. She won 6 world championships gold medals and is close to the Egyptian bodybuilder El Shahat Mabrouk record of 8 gold medals. But Jana is much younger (just after 30) and can win many more times in the future. Moreover, Jana won two European Championships, the last one (2009) also in overall. The past year was a very successful one for her as she also took the 1st place at the 2009 World Games in Kaohsiung.
She is a qualified nurse but works as a sport instructor in VSC Dukla Club in Poprad, Slovakia. Her overall symmetry is very attractive, with longer legs and shorter trunks but her main “weapon” remains a perfectly harmonized muscularity, with top quality and separation. Her muscles are “fresh”, aesthetic and nicely curved. She really is a great champion of women’s bodybuilding nowadays.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 06:40:52 pm »
Update of the outstandingly beautiful Jana, mainly from the 2009 Worlds. She also walked away with the 2010 world championships in Mexico.
This multi upload file contains all 607 of my photo's below, including this update. http://www.***********/LCJROS9Z53

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 08:09:03 am »
I'm hoping Jana appears again to defend her title at the forthcoming Worlds, next weekend. once a year to see Jana is hardly enough, especially as she is the most successful European FBB, and one of the most successfull FBB's in the world.
She is one FBB who looks even better without her fake tan, in my opinion. Here's an update of rare pics I have found since my last post in January.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 08:26:57 am »
Jana won the 2011 Vel'ka Cena Mesta Humenné  bodybuiding  contest at the beginning of October 2011, another title under her belt!
Hopefully, she is just testing her muscles before taking on the best athletes at the Worlds, as she is clearly in a class of her own at this contest....

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 07:14:00 pm »
At the 2004 Santa Susana. Jana's bicep trickles with sweat as she strains to resist the mighty power of athletes like Colette Nelson...

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 09:35:42 pm »
Jana at the 2011 World Womens Bodybulding contest this weekend.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 10:40:03 pm »
Jana won her class and the overall at the Women's world champs 2011 today!

You may not agree that Jana should have won the overall against massive  contestant 108 Nina Loebardt ... Germany. But the sight of Jana's gorgeous body straining to the limit and being utterly outmuscled by Nina, is one of the sexiest things I have seen in a long time....  :o  . Cold ice water now thrown into my groin, well done to Jana!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 10:58:00 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 06:06:03 pm »
World Results in Jana's class.
Kulturistika žien do 55 kg:
 1. Jana Purdjaková (Slovensko)
2. Ludmila Tuboltseva (Rusko)
3. Carla Marquardt (Nemecko)
4. Renata Richterová (Česká republika)
5. Patricia Watson (USA)
6. Naoko Imamura (Japonsko)

Confirmation of Jana's over all World Champion winner.
Kulturistika žen - absolútna víťazka:
 1. Jana Purdjaková (Slovensko)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 02:29:18 pm »
More Juicy Jana muscle. 7 times world champion!
I am totally in love with her arteries. She is surprisingly cut, not all photo's seem to show this. Maybe she just applies sufficient power in each pose to defeat her rivals. If she is not threatened in a pose, she backs off a little...  Certainly, the odd You Tube videos of her show that she ripples into each pose, her body changing at every slight angle adjustment. Not all FBB's seem to do this, maybe her skin is very thin and translucent and shows her fibres when she hits a pose hard? Whatever. Fantastic job, Jana.

hhheeeyyy12345

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 09:13:47 pm »

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 09:30:21 am »

Some more at the 2004 World:

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Jana Purdjaková

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View