Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577401 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 12:05:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Gym Newbie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Gym Newbie  (Read 14048 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: The Gym Newbie
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 04:47:59 am »
She could stand behind him and overlay his whole body. Great scene.

And now the party begins. Can't wait to read what she has in mind.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 04:47:59 am »

Offline AndrewWrites

• Activity:
    0%
  • I love big, strong, but feminine and sweet women.
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2020, 07:30:31 am »
Awesome idea to keep him away from her for a few weeks after she’d just demonstrated her superiority in the gym. Now he’s even more surprised at the difference. This next scene is shaping up to be hot as heck! Can’t wait!

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2020, 12:08:17 pm »
Wow, great work as always. Can't wait for more!

Online Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2020, 02:30:44 pm »
Nice update!

Offline boeder

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2020, 03:18:15 am »
simple amazing love this story,keep up going !

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2020, 07:39:57 pm »
Chapter 9

Audrey stepped closer to me. I could smell her perfume. It was intoxicating.
"You see, Mr. Haskins... I've changed over this last year or so. And a great part of that change happened because of you"
I tried to look away from her eyes or her body. As my eyes glanced above her, I noticed our reflection on a mirror at the end of the room. I couldn't help but gulp. Audrey's back, fully exposed by her dress was lumpy and muscular. Her frame was wider than mine. In fact, the only thing I could see from myself was the top of my head. Audrey's body hid everything else.
She went on
"A year ago I was this nerdy looking, clumsy, skinny teen. I was embarrassed of how I looked, how I sounded. I felt awful. And then you showed up." she looked at me with her sparkling eyes and smiled. I felt my inside melting. Why she had to be so beautiful?
"And now.... well" Audrey took a deep breath, trying to seem even bigger "Well, now we both can say I changed"
"T-that you did..." I mumbled back
"Yeah..." Audrey stepped back a little, as if she was trying to give me the opportunity to watch her fully "What I hadn't realized up until our last workout session, Mr. Haskins, is that you might need help changing too"
"What do you mean?"
"You see, Mr. Haskins, I came to a conclusion that you too need to embrace what you really want. How long has it been since your wife passed?"
"It's... It's been 4 years"
"Right. And since then, have you ever allowed yourself to desire someone else?"
"I.... no, I haven't" I confessed
"Well... that was until that night when you saw me bench pressing more than you weight, right? You wanted me there"
"Audrey, I think I should go..."
she smiled "Perhaps you should. But... do you want to?" she challenged me to leave. My feet suddenly felt like they weighted a ton. I couldn't move
"Didn't think so" she came closer to me again, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the stairs that led to the upper floor. I followed her
Audrey led me into her bedroom, where the told me to sit on her bed, which I did promptly. I looked around. She seemed to have turned her room into her own sanctuary to muscles. I noticed large recipients with supplements over her desk. Pictures of herself on her mirror, dated to show her progress. Books about nutrition, physiology, and in the corner, a few adjustable dumbbells, set with very heavy weights.
Audrey placed one of her feet on the bed, right next to me, and started to untie her high heel sandal. I watched in awe how thick and defined her calf was. She saw I was staring at it, and flexed it to me. She giggled as she saw my jaw dropping.
After she finished with one sandal, instead of working on the other, she extended her leg to me, in a clear demand that I did it for her. I complied. Audrey's foot was gorgeous. Her nails were well polished, her skin was smooth. I took her sandal off and looked at her
"I'm glad that you are enjoying this Mr. Haskins. Allow yourself to feel free once again"
She turned her back at me and tied up her hair. I noticed how her back and arm muscles danced provocatively. Still with her back turned at me, she kept speaking
"You know, I had this dress customized for me, cause... well, I'm not shaped as most girls" she stretched her arms and back and I noticed how the dress was about to burst into rags. "But... I did it almost 3 months ago. And I've grown since then. It feels real tight now, specially around my torso, you know..." with that Audrey turned herself and watched me as she grabbed the top of her dress with both hands. Instead of pulling it over her head, she started pulling it apart. I couldn't believe what was happening. With a strong pull, Audrey was ripping her dress into pieces, releasing her muscular body from it's prison. It was the most sexy demonstration of power I had ever witnessed. My dick was harder than it had ever been.
As Audrey finished tearing the fabric, I watched in awe her body fully exposed. Audrey was the ultimate human being. Every muscle on her body was chiseled, proudly standing. She stood there, completely naked and shaved, in front of me, waiting. finally I said
"My... God..."
Audrey's abdominals danced sexily as she breathed. Even unfixed, they stood tall, a wall of hard muscle. Her shoulders were round, fibered, imposing. Audrey's pectorals were thick, the division between them was deep and gorgeous. There wasn't an ounce of fat in her rippling body.
"Do you like what you see, Mr. Haskins?"
"Y-yes..."
"Take off your clothes" she demanded. I stripped off my suit in a matter of seconds.
Audrey scanned me down. Even though I was all tight and fit, the gap between my muscles and hers was obvious. She seemed happy that we both realized that
"Do you like that your protege has developed so much more power and muscles than you?" Audrey raised her arms and for the first time fully flexed her biceps for me. I gawked, trying to avoid cumming right there.
"Or you don't feel like we are there yet?" she said, threateningly, approaching me with her muscles fully flexed
"N-no, I... I love that you became so strong and muscular, Audrey" I had no idea why, but in that moment I couldn't help but feeling a bit scared that this teenager girl could break me in half if she wanted to
Audrey smiled again. Placing her hands on my shoulders, she pushed me into her bed, where now I laid.
"Tell me, Mr Haskins... do you want to possess me?"
"Yes! Yes, Audrey!" I finally let myself go. It felt like freedom
She seemed radiant that I had come to admit it. Grabbing my boxers, Audrey pulled them apart, ripping them off just like she had done with her dress. As she did, her pectorals and arms contracted ferociously, and I noticed her nipples were hard. She smelled like sex.
Audrey licked her lips as she saw my throbbing member, fully erect, desiring her.
"Well, unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, for you... I'm the one who will possess you from now on, Mr. Haskins" and with that Audrey climbed on the bed and sat graciously on my dick. I felt the hotness of her inside. We both moaned with pleasure.
Audrey grabbed my shoulders and started riding me wildly. My hands grabbed her thighs. I couldn't believe how hard they were. I squeezed them as hard as I could, but they simply didn't budge. As Audrey went faster and more violently, her grip started to hurt my shoulders. I couldn't believe how strong she was. Her grip would break my bones that way.
She moaned harder and louder, every muscle in her upper body trembling with pleasure. I was almost crying from the pain in my shoulders, and at the same time almost bursting inside her from desire.
Finally Audrey let go of my shoulders, grabbing the back of my head and literally sitting me upright as her legs went across my torso. She pulled me into her chest, and I felt absolutely dwarfed by her sheer power and size.
We were both about to cum when I felt her legs locking in behind me. I was just half aware of what could happen when she got near her climax, and by doing so, she squeezed me between her quads. I felt like a juice box being squashed. Immediately I released myself inside her, as I tried to hold the nausea from the pain in my ribs. Audrey didn't seem to even realize she was giving me the best sex I ever had and almost killing me with her muscles. She kept squeezing and squeezing, absorbing her multiple orgasms with joy. I don't know how long it took. Before she finished I felt my vision blurring and my body going numb. Audrey made me pass out while cumming for the first time in her life

The end

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2020, 11:18:26 pm »
Short and to the point. Nice to see a story end properly, but there is always a chance for more as a new story, right? Nice work.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2020, 12:23:09 am »
 :rock: Another amazing story. Karma for all!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Gym Newbie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View