Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bosto24 on 18 Oct 2019
  • I never have been so I don’t have a yes or
  • #17 by mangodebango on 31 Oct 2019
  • I'm not really a sub so while I am happy to worship a FBB, I don't think I need to be insulted or humiliated. I'm also not into feet at all either.
  • #18 by m100 on 31 Oct 2019
  • Yup, I love feeling her power and strenght.
  • #19 by Roel on 31 Aug 2020
  • Absolutely yes. Showing her big biceps, while she is holding me on the ground
  • #20 by donkey100 on 31 Aug 2020
  • Yes I do like being dominated,
  • #21 by khuddle on 12 Sep 2020
  • Personally I'm just too big guy (6'1, 220lb) to be dominated by any but the largest fbbs (Tina Lockwood, Karla Nelson. Christine Envall).
    But I absolutely love seeing super wimpy guys getting manhandled by bodybuilders -- armwrestling, wrestling, comparisons, or even just
    laughing and taunting on the part of the female bodybuilder. Very hot. 
  • #22 by Warhawk Overdrive on 13 Sep 2020
  • I'm not really a sub so while I am happy to worship a FBB, I don't think I need to be insulted or humiliated. I'm also not into feet at all either.

Same here.  :cool2:
  • #23 by outmuscled on 03 Nov 2020
  • Absolutely. The whole excitement of a bodybuilder or weightlifter style woman is the feeling that I am weaker and even softer and that I have no choice but to submit.
    But like some other posters, I don't want to be humiliated in a harsh way.
    True domination is making me want to swoon in her arms just from the power of her embrace and the feel of her muscular body against mine, and for her to know her own strength and own the role reversal.
  • #24 by vivel on 17 Nov 2020
  •  
    Yes absolutely, but only in a sexual way.  :letsparty:
    ...Yes!
     :) ;)
     :singing:
  • #25 by Strongwomanpatricia on 17 Nov 2020
  • As a musculair woman i can tell you that many many many many man love to be physical dominated by a stronger woman
  • #26 by vivel on 17 Nov 2020
  • As a musculair woman i can tell you that many many many many man love to be physical dominated by a stronger woman
    And do you like to sexually dominate a man in force?
    And do the women you know like it?
  • #27 by Michelle.Behnke on 17 Nov 2020
  • I know I love to dominate with my muscle and strength. I love to feel how strong I am and how much stronger I am than guys.
  • #28 by vivel on 17 Nov 2020
  • I know I love to dominate with my muscle and strength. I love to feel how strong I am and how much stronger I am than guys.
    have you really got?
  • #29 by Michelle.Behnke on 17 Nov 2020
    have you really got?

Yes.....
  • #30 by vivel on 18 Nov 2020
    have you really got?

Yes.....
    Wao! I congratulate you!. How often?
    I can ask you?
    What percentage of women do you think are also turned on by dominating men with their strength? And what percentage do you think might have that strength to do it?
Pages:
Actions