Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572636 Posts in 72091 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:05:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Share your stories - muscular women in your life (wife, girlfriend, friends)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Share your stories - muscular women in your life (wife, girlfriend, friends)  (Read 60019 times)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Hey MPatton such a good post. Thanks for sharing your experience love to hear how the rest of the relationship played out when you feel like posting.

Think I have a good idea of who the girl might be. Not to disclose too much but did her name happen to end in a vowel ;)

Yes it did (end in a vowel)... sorry I didn't answer sooner- I'll get around to posting the rest of my experience soon

LOL. Cool. I think i have a pretty good idea and if it was her. Yes.... You are a lucky man. Cant wait to hear the rest of how it went. Karma to you!

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
Two things: Are you sure she's just a crossfitter and she hasn't branched out into figure competting? She looks a little too big and defined just for doing crossfit. She also looks like she's got to be juicing now. That's just a little big and hard for a natty girl no matter what her genetics are. But yeah. I'd definitly rekindle that romance. Why not.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
Two things: Are you sure she's just a crossfitter and she hasn't branched out into figure competting? She looks a little too big and defined just for doing crossfit. She also looks like she's got to be juicing now. That's just a little big and hard for a natty girl no matter what her genetics are. But yeah. I'd definitly rekindle that romance. Why not.

The woman in the photos is a well-known Physique competitor.

Offline oystercake23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Yes it did (end in a vowel)... sorry I didn't answer sooner- I'll get around to posting the rest of my experience soon

Looking forward to reading about your other experiences. Thanks for sharing!

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
Yeah, she was a very troubled woman, especially when she drank. I'd be lying if I didn't admit to majorly fantasizing about her ever since. One of the videos I saw on the site shows her doing handstand pushups. Part of me is tempted to just show up at her door, but I'm pretty sure that's what she wants me to do. I am also sure that if I was to get entangled with her again my life would turn to shit immediately. But oh man, it's hard.

This is one of the most amazing stories I've read on this site. Sounds more like a Hollywood script than real life! Sexy as hell when middle aged women
decide "to hell with it lets get big!" (like Christa Bauch).
User is currently banned [View]

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    0%
A jacked young woman walks almost daily through the complex where the restaurant where I work at is located in South Bend, IN. She looks like a lightly younger Kristen Nun, but taller, and with only slightly smaller arms! I keep hoping she'll stop in, but the way she looks, our food probably isn't in her diet.

Offline blackworrior

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
This story started like 8 or 9 years ago, and it kept escalating through the years to reach a point were it became like a fantasy story 😁

1st of all I am not a big guy at all, on the contrary, I have been always the skinniest guy around, I am 178cm "5'10" and I weight 50kgs "110lbs", sometimes my weight even drop below 50 when I don't have time to eat for a day or more, and the maximum weight I ever reached was 56kgs "123lbs"

The story started when I found this page on the internet that was made by a girl that sells artistic vases online, the girl had a picture of herself on the page, just a face close up photo, she was average looking, not very light skinned, black hair, chubby face, a neck that is wider than average and you can tell that she is a thick chubby girl,anyway I liked one of the vases and want it to get as a present for someone, so I contacted the girl showing my interest to buy it, she answered back and she was very friendly and asked me where can we meet so she can deliver the vase and get paid, after too many fail attempts to meet her through texting, w started to get dragged into side conversation and we broke the ice, she was really sweet, and then finally we agreed on an appointment.

I got stuck at work that day, while she was waiting for me in her car at the spot we agreed to meet, I texted her apologizing that I might be a little late, she nicely answered that It's ok and she told me she will go have coffee in this coffee shop around, I finished some of my work, took a cab to meet her, I went to the coffee shop and it was packed with people, I took the stairs to the second floor and I saw her sitting on a table, she had cut her hair shorter and she was wearing glasses, she was very thick! (much much bigger than I thought) I also noticed her head was bigger than an average person, I smiled and I said hi, I sat with her and ordered coffee, we had a chat about her work, my work and lot of things in life, we kept talking for more than 30 minutes actually, she seemed like a really nice and sweet person, I asked her for the vase cause I had to go back to work so she told me she kept it in the car across the street, I asked for the bill, we paid and then we stood up to go to the car and it was the shock...

The girl was really really tall!! Like not slightly tall! No! Extremely tall! (She told me later she is 192cm "6'4"), and she weighted at least! at least! 150kgs "330lbs"! (she never wanted to reveal it though lol), You can easily put her on the same category with Blythe or Amanda but she is a next door girl!

I couldn't hold me reaction and I said "wow! And I thought I am tall???", she laughed and answered that nobody thinks they're tall after they meet her, she actually had to bend her head to walk down the stairs because the ceiling was so short for her! With her massive thighs and Godzilla heavy steps, we walked outside the coffee shop, the girl was really huge! That kind of huge that everybody in the street was looking at her with a shock! And it was even more obvious due to the fact she was walking next to my skinny self! Which made me even look smaller haha, we went to the car, she gave me the vase and had a short chat standing next to the car, I was looking really up! It was amazing! I took her number and made sure we meet again! (I was 25 and she was 23 when we first met).

After a couple of months she texted me asking for an advice on some task she was trying to do related to my job and I helped her, she was very happy, we started to talk every now and then, we used to meet for coffee or a drink once every 6 or 8 months and we became friends, until one day we were sitting on this coffee shop and I said something related to food, then she made fun of me saying that I am not allowed to talk about food because I am a very thin guy, and I really liked the fact that she brought up the physical comparison topic, I stood up and approached her playfully as if I wanted to bully her and said that I am strong and not thin, she laughed and wrapped her big hand and extremely long fingers around my forearm (192cm tall girl's hand lol) and her middle finger touched her thumb, she laughed so I told her "no I am talking" about my biceps", she let my forearm and wrapped her fingers around my upper arm and also her middle finger and thumb touched! She laughed even harder saying "this is even thinner than your forearm!", I laughed too and I went back to my seat and I had nothing to say, we left and she was driving me back home, everytime I used to speak and defend myself in the car she used to make a circle with her hand between her thumb and middle finger to annoy me and show me how small my arm is, she said "I could do that to a toddler, never thought I would do it to an adult man".

6 months after, I got a new house, at a point we were texting and she told me that has to buy something from a place close to my new house so I invited her over for coffee, she came over, we started talking and then we recalled that day, I started defending myself again and I said that I am definitely stronger than her, she kept on making fun of my skinniness so I challenged her to an armwrestling match, she won by a big margin!! She was freaking strong!!

After almost a year, we talked, she was having a workshop for 3 weeks in a place that is a walking distance from my house, so I asked her that whenever she is coming she should pass by before or after and I told her that I would like to take my revenge, she laughed at me and asked about the reason of my confidence and that if I gained any weight or muscles, I said I don't think so, then she starting to say that I should eat more cause she thinks she can carry me, I was so happy she said that! and I challenged her to do so when she comes and she accepted.

She came, gave me a hug with only one arm (her long arm wrapped around my whole torso lol), we had a chat, then I insisted that we armwrestle again for my revenge, and she won again! She laughed and said if there is anybody who is weaker than me, I took her that she is not that strong, and she said that she can carry me and I bet she won't be able, she said she definitely can, then she stood in front of me, gave a bearhug, squeezed my torso and pulled me off the ground, then put me down again, I was astonished, I told her it doesn't count as she just picked me up and put me down and that if she is strong enough she can carry me for a good amount of time, we set the alarm on 40 seconds and redo the lift, I was up in the air, squeezed, I felt like I stick between her massive arms honestly, until the alarm rang, she laughed, as she won again and again, we sat on the couch and she was making fun of how light I am (the comparison between our thighs next to each other is always unbelievable!) Then I got my legs crossed so my ankle was coming off my pants, she wrapped her fingers around it and closed her hand, she made fun of it showing me her massive ankle and how a human ankle should look like, she had an anklett wrapped around it, I asked her to take it off, I took it and tried to wrap it around my right thigh, and I actually managed to tie it! She didn't believe that and started to say how ridiculously thin I am and that I seriously need to gain weight! I defended myself back and told her I am not that weak and I can fight (playfully of course), I stood up and asked her to stand I will show her what I can do to her, she stood up, I started to push her and she was barely moving, she held me from my waist and kept on moving me around like a ragged doll while she was laughing and saying about how easy it is to move me, anyway she had to leave for her workshop.

Few days later we agreed that she was going to pass by again, she came with a lot of supermarket bags, I asked her about it she said that It's food for me to fatten me up, I told her that she didn't have to do that and that I think I gained weight (I was playing her though I actually dropped to 48 lol), she closed her hand around my upper arm again and shaked it like a stick saying that it doesn't look like it at all! I challenged her again saying that she won't be able to lift me this time! She agreed, we set the alarm to 90 seconds this time, she pulled me up with ease, kept me in the air for a minute and a half, the alarm rang, she laughed, I got us wine and I started to smoke (I am a heavy smoker and she hates it), she kept on telling me to calm down on smoking and that smoking is the main reason that I don't have appetite for food, any way I started smoking even more to tease her lol, she said"you need to listen to me, I am taller, bigger and wiser", I laught and I said she is not wiser and not that much taller, we started to debate that then we went to compare in the big mirror next my apartment door, my head barely reached the bottom of her ears, her forearm was twice as big as my upper arm, one thigh is wider than my hips, she stood infront of me and said "what I stand infront of you you completely disappear!" She laughed, I said that doesn't mean she can stop me from smoking, she Took the pack of cigarettes and told me that she won't let me, I tried to take it from her, she had the cigarettes in her right hand, she held it behind her back and she caught my right upper arm with her left hand with her strong grip while I tried to get closer and kept moving me from right to left like a toy while she was laughing, she let me go, raised her long right arm up, I struggled to jump to reach it with no hope, I tried to pull her but she pushed me away to the couch with her left arm, she laughed so hard and then gave me back the pack of cigarettes, she sat on the couch next to me, I lit a cigarette and told her that she didn't need to give it back and that I was going to take it myself, and that she will never touch the cigarettes again, she tried to take it and I jumped off the couch and told her "noway you will take it", she stood up moving towards me, I tried to push her with my right hand while I was holding the cigarettes on my left, she grabbed me from my right wrist, caught my left forearm, bended it behind my back and easily took the cigarettes! She put it back on the table, few minutes later she had to leave for the workshop also.

Too bad she is living in another city now  haven't seen her in more than 2 years 😕

Offline RyanAtTheBeach

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Into working out, building muscle, flexing
Here's my story: My girlfriend (ex) -- really sweet and smart -- also had an aggressive side (in a good way)! She was totally into wrestling and arm wrestling, and in fact, on our first date she was determined to display her strength -- she challenged me to an arm wrestling contest! That stunned me, I never had a girl do that before (fortunately, I won LOL). There was something intimidating about a woman challenging me to a strength contest, but it was also an amazing turn-on, and I wanted more.

First, about her: She was not a bodybuilder, but she was in spectacular shape, a lean hard body, visible abs, 5'6" and 125 lbs.  Her chest, IMO, was perfect -- she wasn't big or anything, I think she was a 32 but what she had was beautifully developed and I've never seen a better chest on a woman. Her biceps weren't gigantic either, like I say she wasn't a musclewoman, but they were hard and she was strong. She could pick me up, and though I'm not a big guy (5'8", 150), I thought that was really impressive, that she could do that. I mean, plenty of guys can't do that.

On our second date, we were in the restaurant parking lot when she grabbed a belt loop on my pants and lifted me again for a few secs. She took every opportunity to show off, which was great, and that gave me a chance to say, "Wow, I can't believe how strong you are, you're gonna have to flex for me." And she said something like, "Let's go back to your place. I'll take my shirt off and show you my muscles ... which by the way are bigger than yours."

Needless to say, that was a TOTAL turn-on. Although I had to speak up for myself LOL and say "we'll see who's got the most muscles, we'll have a flexing contest." She REALLY liked that. Like I said, I'm not the biggest guy in the world, but I work out every day with weights and have, IMO, a good chest and abs and 14" biceps, and I can do 15 pullups underhand. So tho I'm not huge, I've got something to show, I'm not a weakling (although at this point I was beginning to wonder if maybe she could pin me in a wrestling match)!

There's more to say, but this post is already getting long, so if anyone wants to hear the rest of the story, let me know and I'll post.

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
yes please share more, great story!

Offline RyanAtTheBeach

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Picking up where we left off: Already I was starting to think about wrestling her. Though I hadn’t yet seen her unwrapped, I was wondering if she had the muscle to pin me. One thing I knew: I couldn’t wait to get barechested with her and compare my build to hers.

On the way home Marie saw how excited I was, so she got very comfortable and uninhibited and immediately gave me more smack. She’s very articulate, and knew how to push a guy’s buttons in a cool sexy way. She liked to tease. She talked about how she couldn’t wait to display her “physical superiority” over me, starting with tonight’s “flex-off.” I’m thinking, “this girl is hot to fight me.”

She definitely was into intimidation. Like she reached over, touched my pecs and said, “It’s OK, I don’t mind dating a guy with a puny chest.” I laughed and said, “Hey … we’ll see how yours measure up next to mine.” (Actually, I would’ve given two weeks pay to see hers.) She said, “Those scrawny pecs up against MY chest? You’ll lose.” Something about that was wildly different, and sexy, and that heated me up even more. “We’ll see who the man is, Tarzan,” I said. (I quickly discovered she loved this nick.)

We got home and I wanted to go straight to the mirrors, peel off my shirt, flex for her, get hard watching her do the same, and go from there. At least I’d prove my pecs weren’t puny. But then Marie challenged me to a pushup contest! I thought, "man, this girl is athletic," and I said no prob, I do pushups everyday. I stripped down to my t-shirt, knocked out 40, and said “your turn.” She did 20, and I was impressed, they were man pushups, not the half-ass kind some people do on their knees. I did another set of 40, she did another 20. Though I was actually in awe of what she had done, I thought it was my turn to give smack. So I said, “So I’ve got the skinny chest? Don’t think so.” Marie just grinned and said, “You must be exhausted.” But she seemed pleased at my display of strength.

We went upstairs to my bedroom where I had a wide floor-to-ceiling mirror. I said, “Who goes first?” And she said, teasingly, “Aren’t you the man?” LOL, I loved the way she’d switch from sweet to sarcastic in a flash. I practically tore off my t-shirt and flexed. “Nice,” she said, as she squeezed my biceps. I got the feeling that despite all her putdowns, she actually liked my body. Then she said, “My turn, He-Man.” I thought, OK, I guess that’s my new nick.

Then, with me hard as a rock, she took off her shirt. I wasn’t quite prepared for what I saw. Marie’s body rocked. What a build she had! She was now wearing only jeans and a sports bra—but already I saw her V-shape, visible abs, killer lats, and well-developed arms and shoulders. She was the real thing, 125 lbs. of muscle. She began to flex. Her small but hard biceps bulged. They looked very strong and intimidated me. No wonder I had trouble beating her at armwrestling on our first date. Marie’s muscles were maybe not as big as mine but they were definitely competitive with mine. And her abs and lats were better. Her back looked like a man’s.

My jaw dropped. “Marie the musclewoman,” I thought. Marie just kept flexing and smiling as she stared into the mirrors.  She loved the attention. She looked so confident. I had never seen a display of female strength and power, at least not live in my bedroom. Looking at that jacked body, I started to drip, drip, drip, if you know what I mean.

I knew this was leading up to a wrestling match between us. A test of strength to see who was strongest. When that happened, I’d have my hands full. On one hand, I thought, “I can take her. I’m in-shape, reasonably muscular and outweigh her by 20 pounds.” But I also thought, “If I'm not totally on my game, this woman could kick my ass.” That thought embarrassed and excited me all at the same time.

And then she said the magic words: “Wanna see me barechested?”

Marie stepped toward me, flexing her rock-hard arms. I felt them. God, nothing had ever felt as good.

And I said, “Sure do. Take it off, Tarzan.”

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
Good shit, Ryanatthebeach. I don't even care if you're making it up, keep going. Is she about to grow?

Offline vasorg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
I want to share my real story.
I apologize for my English, this is not my native language.

My wife is engaged in the gym to keep fit, otherwise she starts to gain excess weight. In addition, she knows about my passion for strong women.
When we  got married (2012) we often fooled around in bed. I could easily immobilize her, she could not break out of my grip. Also, sometimes we fought in arm wrestling, I also won easily, although I admit that she was always very strong for a woman. She is much taller than me and heavier. I am 171cm, she is 178cm, my weight is 63, I do not know her weight, she does not disclose, but I think 80-85kg. Once, several times (probably 2015), she defeated me in arm wrestling, but I did not attach great importance to this, as I was physically exhausted by loading sacks of potatoes in a trailer.

Since about 2013, the wife has been attending the gym, but not regularly, but she has achieved certain successes: her legs, back and arms have become hard, small biceps appeared. I would not say that she became muscular, but her muscles became very hard. I never haven’t visited the gym, I find it boring.
Since 2019, my wife began to visit the gym regularly ...

I recently offered her an armwrestling match. It was difficult with my right hand, but I won, but then a surprise awaited me. With her left hand she defeated me easily. I did not believe and we tried again, she won again. We tried to fight again with the right hand and this time the victory got to me even harder than the first time. This is despite the fact that my biceps are slightly larger. her victory with her right hand is a matter of time.
Later I tried to press and hold to the bed, but she easily breaks out. Then we switched places. When she held me I could not free myself.
Tell nothing about the legs, they were always much stronger than mine.
So, my friends, I can say with full confidence that my wife is stronger than me
 :cool2:

Offline RyanAtTheBeach

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Girlfriend just beat me in wrestling match (again). Should I feel embarrassed?
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2020, 01:04:31 am »
It bothered me at first, the way my girlfriend outmuscled me in our wrestling matches. We’re almost exactly the same size (she’s 5’6”, 127 lbs and I’m 5’7”, 128) and the same age (27) but she lifts weights and is better developed than me. So far we’ve had fifty-one wrestling matches; she’s won fifty of them, and me with just one miserable win (our second match, I barely pinned her). At first, it was embarrassing to lose to a woman. In fact, I broke up with her for a while because of it. But I got back with her a couple months ago, and I’m glad I did. She loves to take off her shirt, display her physique, demonstrate her strength, and flex her impressive muscles. It’s such a turn-on.

We now have a routine. She comes over to my place. We go back to the full-length mirrors in my bedroom. She strips down, revealing a lean, hard, muscular body with great abs. She flexes her biceps and challenges me to a flex-off. So I strip to my underwear and then we compare, although it’s a foregone conclusion as to who will win. My chest is 35 inches and my biceps are only 10 ½, LOL, and pretty soft, so I’m not much competition (her biceps are 11 ½ inches and hard as a rock, and they look way bigger than mine). Compared to her, I look puny and underdeveloped. Like I say, it’s embarrassing, but there is something so awesome about a woman standing right next to you showing off her superior muscles.

Then she challenges me to a wrestling match. Invariably, she pins me to the count of three, although sometimes she holds me to the count of twenty, just to rub it in. Many times I’m so exhausted she pins me with her little fingers. Other times she simply puts me in a hold I can’t escape from, and so I concede. Like when she gets me in a full nelson, it’s over. She forces me to the floor with her upper body strength, and then, with my face on the carpet and helpless, she straddles me, faces the mirror, and flexes. She taunts me: “What’s the matter, bitch? … “Are you sure you’re a man?” Stuff like that.

After that she rolls me over, straddles me again, and talks more smack. Then she takes her bra off, and presents herself barechested. I love it when she displays her tits. They’re not big, she’s only a 32 ½ and she’s actually sort of flat-chested but what she’s got is beautifully developed and shaped. Her nips are perfection. Then she flexes some more. What a display of strength. At this point I’m starting to drip, drip, drip, if you know what I mean. When she sees my underwear getting soaked, she knows it’s time. She then picks me up (!) carries me to bed, removes her underwear, and flexes some more. At this point I’m about to explode LOL. We have great sex (she’s on top).

I know it’s not the typical man-woman relationship; I often joke that she’s more manly than me. But we both enjoy it and that’s what counts. Just wondering what you guys think.

Offline Simpl1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
I think that you are a very lucky man living the fantasy of many men here!  If you don't enjoy it another man will.  I'm glad you checked your ego and are enjoying a very aggressive woman.   :hey:

Offline mglenn44466

• Activity:
    0%
My Story ..

I grew up with older sisters and realized my attraction to tall muscular women at an early age ... I was young man and my sister had a friend who was a very muscular and tall gymnast .. She was extremely muscular and cut and would always show off doing hand stands, pull-ups, running flips .. Every-time she came over and hung out in the back yard to hang out with my sister I would watch her from my bedroom window .. and she would catch me and smile and always wave or blown me a kiss and I would simple melt ..

One day we were alone in the kitchen and she said "I see you watching me in the yard, you like gymnastics" .. she made me incredibly tongue tied but I reply “yea” .. and then she said “or do you like it when I do gymnastics” .. and she flexed her arm ..   She could see my reaction and she smiled and said “it ok, you can feel it”  and she grabbed my hand and put it on her bicep which felt like a hard baseball .. and I was immediately aroused ..  she laughed and said “wow .. your turning bright red, you look like you gonna explode”. .. she didn’t know how right she was .. I ran to my bedroom and did literally that ..

So I was hooked .. The second and  last time I saw her was at a pool party at a mutual friends house .. all the older boys were hanging around her and all the girls hated her and she could care less .. We ended up playing volley ball in the pool and we were on the same team .. I was in front of her and at one point she picked me up so I could spike the ball ..  which I missed terribly, but worst I now had to hide a major erection ..  she laughed and splashed me but we ended up winning the game..

After the game I was talking to her in the pool and she was asking basic question like “where I want to go to college” and my friend came up behind me and pushed me into her .. he knew I had an insane crush on her .. but she was like 2 years older which seemed like an eternity back then .. But what happened next was the most amazing thing ever .. when he pushed me my instinct was to grab on hold her not to make her fall .. but she didn’t budge.. In fact she had one arm around my waist and has holding me off the ground pressed tight against her.. and she said “I got you”..

I couldn’t believe it .. she was holding me with one arm and then grabbed my friends neck and pushed him under the water and held him there for a sec and then let go .. he said something dumb and left us but she didn’t put me down .. she simply held me and said “ you like this huh”  .. I was mesmerized and held onto to her feeling here insane back muscles .. she walked to the low-end of the pool still holding me in one arm and proceeded to exit the pool up the stairs still holding me and only put me down when we got to the top of the stairs .. She knew exactly what she was doing and said something like .. “I bet that was fun” .. and then went off to hang with here friends..  and that was it .. the last time I saw her..

I think about that often and it’s been the source of my big women muscle fantasy for ever …

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Share your stories - muscular women in your life (wife, girlfriend, friends)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View