Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572591 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:02:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Media  |  #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman  (Read 141931 times)

Offline timer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman
« Reply #180 on: July 15, 2017, 09:00:58 am »
Recently picked up a copy of American Gods. Turned out to be the extended version (12,000 words longer). If you're going to read it,  advise you to read that copy. It expands the universe.

Offline ilovefbbs95

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #181 on: July 16, 2017, 05:13:23 pm »
The wonderful Lisa Cross wrote a book on the subject didn't she? Not sure if it was a memoir or novel based on her experience.

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2017, 03:15:09 pm »
Other than some of the stuff I've read on the fetish sites... I've only read one book that I found at the now defunct Media Play.  I own the book but it's downstairs in my man cave storage room.  All I can remember is that it's a murder mystery down south set at a bodybuilding show.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline darkchyldeinc

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2017, 07:17:38 am »
Also the once giants series by Eugene Kirk and Garran Mad has a very muscular female protagonist. The story is also well written.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2017, 07:22:51 pm »
Spy School: Secret Service

I moved down the corridor so I could get a better look at her. She was using the bars of her cell as
makeshift gymnastic equipment, hanging by her hands from them several feet above the floor, her legs
spread in a midair split. Instead of her usual sparkly pink leotard, she was in drab prison garb, but she
still had a bit of her traditional glitter in her hair. While Nefarious had grown paunchy during the time
since I’d last seen him, Ashley had actually become even more fit in jail—which was really saying
something. She had been in excellent shape at evil spy school. Now her muscles bulged so big, they
strained the legs and sleeves of her uniform.

Offline davidM

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • My writers web page
« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2018, 06:17:16 pm »
Try googling David Rory O'Neill - a whole series of novels and novellas featuring FBB.  That's me by the way.
David Rory O'Neill - Novelist.

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2018, 11:50:43 am »
If you like non-fiction I suggest Venus With Biceps . It delineates the history of muscular women as represented through photography and various visual media. It starts from the late 1700s to present. The interesting aspect of this is that some think muscular women are something new. They are certainly are not. What the book explains is that these women were either regulated to particular areas. Street performers, circus acts, or vaudeville presentations were places people could see female strength. The revolutionary element came in the late 20th century, when women developed their muscles and strength to the highest degree.   

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2018, 07:10:26 pm »
I'd go with the classics, and I'd recommend the modestly untitled Body by Harry Crews. I'm not sure if the late Crews was himself a female muscle admirer but he nailed the subculture very well. I read that the book was published in 1990 while the book's plot in its late stages, IIRC, pits the heroine Shereel Dupont - a Cory Everson prototype against a formidable competitor the likes of Lenda Murray (At least that was my impression when I read it 20 years ago). Full of southern US humour that I appreciated despite far from being accustomed to it. Definitive recommendation.

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2018, 10:28:04 pm »
The wonderful Lisa Cross wrote a book on the subject didn't she? Not sure if it was a memoir or novel based on her experience.

I read Lisa Cross' Devil and Disciple: the Temptation. It was a decent read; Cross is a good writer.

Along same lines, Chemical Pink (K. Arnoldi) is a good novel about a female bodybuilder & an adoring (but perverse) admirer.. I read Pink about 15 years ago..

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    76.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #189 on: September 05, 2018, 12:49:50 am »
Another topic on this subject:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=26696.0
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline Chameleon

• Activity:
    0%
  • writer of fiction
« Reply #190 on: September 19, 2018, 02:38:12 pm »
Just finished "Random Victim" by Michael A. Black which is the first in the "Leal & Hart" series.

Leal is a typical cynical cop and his new partner is Hart, a female bodybuilder. Not all that much action but there are a few nice descriptions in there, will certainly read the next one. 3 books so far, "Random Victim", "Hostile Takeovers" and "Sacrificial Offerings"

Pretty good book - a fairly conventional crime thriller greatly enlivened by including a fbb.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2018, 02:01:41 pm »
Here a link to the PDF version of this book:

http://depositfiles.com/files/3zupbm7h0

Enjoy

Only Superhuman by Christopher L. Bennett is a great hard science fiction take on the superhero genre. The main character is strong and her muscles are described several times.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #192 on: November 18, 2018, 04:24:25 pm »
After some searching I was able to find Body by Harry Crews, the novel has many fbb's and there are many descriptions of how muscular/strong they are. Also uh if this thread counts also fanfic, I would recommend the RWBY fanfic 4 years of beacon, there are many decriptions of how muscular some female characters are, so I think it would please many of you.

Body (epub)

Link:
https://mega.nz/#!3rpUXYiJ!GBAujMfBvGMI8DVU0Clqa1b-MHzoIqSeUwm-OMtWUgY

There was talk of making a movie based on that book. I read it back in the 90s but (my 2 cents)I did not like the ending
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #193 on: December 25, 2018, 04:30:49 am »
Several good books to add. Body by Harry Crewes and Muscle Love by my wife and me. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6Y2HSY

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #194 on: December 31, 2018, 09:13:58 am »
Just a reply to oriander2000 coment on the stigma Larsson book.As I read your comments and scrolled down to the photo.i was cracking up laughter

Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Media  |  #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View