Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580419 Posts in 74101 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 18, 2024, 09:39:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Nu Alpha Omega - Any interest here?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nu Alpha Omega - Any interest here?  (Read 1398 times)

Offline gunshow98

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Nu Alpha Omega - Any interest here?
« on: December 12, 2021, 09:25:46 am »
Hello all!

I have always wanted to provide my own contribution to this great forum and been brainstorming this idea for a bit now. I wanted to see if there is any interest in me continuing with this plot line before i get too deep into this rabbit hole.

Basically it is about a girl, Amy, an incredibly gifted athlete who starts her own sorority on her college campus after realizing all of the current ones care only about partying and shaming the other sororities. She has a goal to lift up all the women on campus. I have a lot of exciting ideas for the storyline involving mixers with fraternities and sporting events but I want to see if there is any interest before I take it much further. but this will give some of her backstory. Let me know what you guys think!

Amy the star freshman athlete starts a new sorority.

Central State University was always known as the big party school, known more for their greek life than academics or athletics. They seemed to have trouble convincing top athletes to commit since the top athletes tend to be more focused on joining the programs with the best coaches and track records of championships instead of the epic greek mixers and a history of easy to score drugs and alcohol. Due to this reputation for crazy parties their sports have always suffered. The good athletes they did convince to join almost always saw their skills decline as they spent more time partying than practicing.

Amy was on a missions to change this. Lets start with a little background information on Amy. Amy was the best athlete to ever walk the halls of her high school, graduating at the top of her class with varsity letters in gymnastics, basketball, softball, track and field, soccer, football, golf and wrestling. She did this all while taking a heavy course load of college prep courses and helping at home with her special needs brother. She was the type of person that always did things the right way and her classmates all admired her and respected her for it. She was the star player on every team she played on and set all kinds of county, state and national records on her way to becoming somewhat of a national celebrity by the time she was reaching the end of high school. She seemed to have a top ten play on ESPN every week and it didn’t matter what sport she was playing or who she was playing against. Every major college sports program in the country had Amy right on the top of their recruiting list. By the time her junior year rolled around she was getting thousands of letters per day trying to get her to choose their school. Those letters were the least of her worries as she already knew exactly where she wanted to go for college.

Amy’s motivation in life was always her younger brother Jordan, who was born 1 minute and 30 seconds before her but was on the spectrum for autism. Jordan suffered greatly with many motor skills and in any social situations. Lucky for him, Jordan always had his little sister to look out for him and help him when he was having trouble. She would make sure Jordan was never left out of anything the neighborhood kids did. From a very young age she made sure Jordan could do everything the other kids could do, often carrying her brother on her back piggyback style. This is where she developed her incredible speed and strength at a very young age. She developed amazing hand eye skills because every sport she grew up playing, tag, kickball, dodgeball, basketball, was all done with her brother on her back. They simply had an unbreakable bond that motivated her to be the best she could be for the 2 of them.

Her announcement that she would she would be attending Central State University shocked everyone. Why would the smartest and most athletic girl in the entire country, who could hand pick any top program in the country for a full ride, select the local state college known only for having epic parties. CSU was the school you go to when you don’t care about academics or sports and only want to have the most fun 4  (or 5 or 6) years of your life before you make it into the real world. Not one CSU sports program has won a championship in fact most have never even had a winning record for a season. Everyone wanted to know why she was throwing away such a great opportunity to great any university she wanted to for any sport she wanted to attend the local college that the kids who didn’t know what to do with the rest of their life attended.

It turns out, like every other decision in her life it all had to do with Jordan. CSU was only 17 minutes away from her parents house, allowing her to always be close to her big brother.  From the time they were born she was never away from him and didn’t plan on changing that when she went off to college.

Fast forward to the first week of her freshman year at Central State University, Amy was looking to get involved in more than just sports at her new school. Greek life was the heart of all activities on campus and every sorority and fraternity was doing their best to recruit their new class of students. Each of them had tables set up in the quad with current members giving away flyers and candy to any new students walking by. By the time Amy had reached the other side of the quad to go to her dorm she had an armful and pamphlets and candy from every sorority on campus. To her disappointment, not one mentioned anything about the benefits becoming a member of their sorority network or the volunteer work they do on campus. Every piece of paper they gave her was an advertisement for the best party on campus, boasting how many kegs they get, pictures of ridiculous light and sound systems and other drugs that could be found at their parties. And they were vicious! Every sorority sister had to hesitation when it came to calling the other sororities ugly, or sluttty, or bimbos. Basically each sorority thought they were the prettiest girls with the best parties and the rest were ugly sluts. There was a lot of name calling as paths crossed of girls in different sororities and that did not sit well with Amy.

“Well i guess its true they only care about partying here. Women need to lift each other up, not put each other down! I will have to do something about this! “

And with that Amy went back to her dorm and began researching what it would take to start her own sorority at CSU. She determined very quickly that it is not very difficult, only requiring they have at least 20 members and a structure in place for president, vice president, accountant, treasurer, their unique 3 greek letters are not already used by an existing sorority on campus, and proof of funding as each fraternity and sorority was required to give back to the university. Amy had her new mission. She spent the rest of the day brainstorming and came up with the name for her sorority. She would call it Nu Alpha Omega (NAΩ) representing the new start and ending for sororities at CSU. They would be focused on improving campus life for everyone and not just improving the party scene as all the other sororities tended to focus their energy. Her next focus was finding a way to reach the 20 member requirement. She decided her best chance of meeting girls to join her sorority was going to be the many sports teams she was planning on playing for. Since she was going to play basketball, track and field, gymnastics and softball she would have many girls to convince to join NAΩ. Then all she would need is some funding.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Re: Nu Alpha Omega - Any interest here?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 12:49:25 pm »
My advice is to give it a shot.  Write enough that you get into the story and let a couple of the main characters speak.  That might take 2 or 3 posts.  Then see how readers react. 

If people keep reading new chapters, then they're interested, even if they are quiet. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 02:22:02 pm »
Agreed.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2021, 02:28:41 pm »
I am intrigued by the synopsis and introdiction, so I believe this could be a very interesting story to read.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Nu Alpha Omega - Any interest here?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View