Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577751 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 11:14:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected  (Read 280258 times)

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jill and Me
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2015, 02:31:04 pm »
Just curious, but how much more of this story is there? The length is truly awe-inspiring and disheartening at the same time because I know I could never keep something going for so long.
I am not sure which route the author would take but i think its exciting as now he has opened the door for some side stories around this plot,

His Mum's story in full,
Sammy as well just to name 2

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2015, 02:31:04 pm »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2015, 11:01:00 pm »
Just curious, but how much more of this story is there? The length is truly awe-inspiring and disheartening at the same time because I know I could never keep something going for so long.

Hi NinjaStar, it's meant to be an 8 year story from start to finish...but I get caught up in a 1 to 2 day storyline for a while, then i'll skip months of time to relate another interesting story....

the next plot skip...after the pool party is about six months; so for Good or for Bad, the story will have reached its half way point...:)
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2015, 12:01:20 am »

Hi NinjaStar, it's meant to be an 8 year story from start to finish...but I get caught up in a 1 to 2 day storyline for a while, then i'll skip months of time to relate another interesting story....

the next plot skip...after the pool party is about six months; so for Good or for Bad, the story will have reached its half way point...:)

sounds like an awesome chapter coming up can't wait to see how big jill is then, even if Dave tries to put back on some size it won't matter any more !

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2015, 02:26:08 pm »
Short addition guys, sorry but I've been out of town more lately than expected...ENJOY :)

Pool Party continued…

After a few more minutes of laying on my beautiful, muscular, rock-hard wife, we decided that we should rejoin the party.  In our hurry, Jill had left my swim trunks on the floor in the bathroom.  We quickly bolted back down the hallway and into the bathroom.  I was still wearing Jill’s red Baywatch swimsuit, and she was buck naked.  Jill said, “That’d be awesome if we went back out in each other’s swim suits, like it was an accident, wouldn’t it?”  I agreed but thought it would be a little embarrassing, since my cock would be pretty visible through the spandex like material of her Baywatch swimsuit.  Jill said, “Don’t worry. I’ll get a little waist cover up for you from Lisa.”  Jill then bent down and put her right foot through my board shorts right opening.  She seemed to barely get her right calf through the hole, and as she attempted to pull it over her thigh, the opening was clearly way too small.  “Oh my God.” Jill said, my thigh barely even fits through the waist opening on your trunks, let alone the leg hole.  “I know.” I replied, “Your damn thigh is almost as big as my entire waist you know.”  While she contemplated the swimsuit situation, I knelt down and leaned my waist next to her monstrous left thigh.  Comparing the two, I said, “See honey, same size.”  She peered down at me and my frail waistline and smiled widely while shaking her head in disbelief that it was even a possibility.  It amazed me that she didn’t know that, but it had been me who was obsessed with all of the numbers over the past months and year or two….not her.   Frustrated, Jill slipped the suit down over her massive right calf muscle and handed me my swim trunks.  I slipped off her silky red swimsuit and handed it back to her.  After rinsing it off and ringing it out, Jill let me put it back on her.  I enjoyed slipping it over her gorgeous muscular thighs and situating it perfectly on her amazing rock hard ass.  I then lifted the openings over her buff, meaty arms and finally stretched the straps over her incredible shoulders and traps.  Jill turned towards me and we shared one more long, passionate kiss before heading back out to hang with family and friends.

We walked out to rejoin the party.  Since Jill towered over me in her high heeled flip flops, I had wrapped my left arm around her huge torso and grabbed the thick muscle on the left side of her amazing abs.  She held me tightly by reaching down slightly and wrapping her muscle-bound right arm around my shoulders.  Lisa started filming us with the camera and said to Jill, “So, how was your mid-afternoon birthday romp?”  I smiled widely, knowing immediately that they all knew what Jill and I had just done.  Without skipping a beat though, Jill replied, “Well Lissss, since you asked, I think this boy needs to cool off.”  At that exact moment, Jill bent down, grabbed me under my legs and literally launched me several feet into the air and into the middle of the pool.  I splashed down and as I floated back to the surface, I was in disbelief at how far my wife had just thrown me.  Jill not only launched me several feet up, she also tossed me easily 10 to 12 feet out and into the center of the pool.  As I shook the water off my head and looked back at my wife, she was smiling beautifully while flexing her huge right biceps with her other muscle laden arm at a 45 degree angle and her hand clinched forcefully against her left hip.  It was an amazingly powerful and dominating sight.  Jill was taking every opportunity to show me and everyone else how much stronger she was than me, and to be honest, I was enjoying every minute of it.  So far today, she had held me under water, made me cry, cradled me out of the pool, fucked the shit out of me, and now launched me 10 to 12 feet through midair.  There was absolutely no doubt to me or anyone else there who was now the Alpha partner in our relationship, but also that we loved each other deeply.  That seems to trump all else and our passion for each other made the physical dominance by Jill seem OK and possibly even a great strength in our relationship.

Seconds later, although not so far and high, Samantha launched my brother into the pool.  He came splashing down quite awkwardly and there was a loud splat as his back smacked the water at the angle that stings like hell and makes a big red mark.  He was kind of motionless in pain for a few seconds and then came paddling over to me.  Unlike the fun and enthusiasm Jill and I showed towards each other and her powerful dominance, Eric and Samantha had an opposite kind of vibe.  As he approached me, I could see the look of pain, embarrassment and even anger at how he had just been treated by his fiancé.  Jill’s physical upper hand over me was fun and passionate while Samantha’s seemed more demeaning and a “Show of Power” that she got off on.  As uncomfortable as Eric seemed to me, the girls didn’t seem to notice so they laughed and lauded Samantha and Jill for their obvious advantages over me and Eric. Again I saw an opportunity to talk to my bro so I said, “Hey man, is everything cool with Jill?”  “Ya dude, it’s awesome.  Things are great bro.”  He answered reluctantly.  Obviously not wanting to talk to me about it, he kind of swam away towards the other side of the pool and relaxed by himself.

The girls were still busy looking buff as hell and talking and laughing loudly when the sliding door opened and Louie walked out.  “Holy Shit!” I exclaimed as I saw Louie for the first time in many months.  He looked back at me with a half grin on his face and said, “Hey Dave, good to see your skinny ass too.”  What shocked me was Louie’s physique.  He was once a huge, blocky, muscle-bound dude, that probably weighed 250 or 260 pounds, but now was probably 210 or 215 tops.  He looked great obviously and was still muscular, but was definitely getting away from the meathead look.  No longer did he have the ballooned out muscle bodies in his legs, shoulders and arms, and even his face looked much thinner.  I popped out of the pool and walked over to join him and the girls by the bbq.  He had brought home pounds and pounds of chicken and steaks, potatoes and corn with the husks still on.  Louie was standing next to Lisa and although his arms were larger than hers, it wasn’t by much and it seemed like she was almost as tall as him now too.  As I observed the two of them I said, “So Louie, why the toning down?”  “Well Dave,” he answered, “It was just too much work and becoming way too expensive to feed two muscle bound freaks.  Plus, all the Supplements and Lisa’s pure-HGH aren’t cheap either.  So were going to focus on her financially right now, and I’ll probably get back into it down the road as finances get a little better for us.”  I smiled and nodded in agreement, but I felt a little bad for Louie knowing he did like being the big huge guy in the room, but just couldn’t afford to keep up that lifestyle right now because he was pouring all his paychecks into Lisa’s training, food and supplementation.  Another odd thing I noticed about Louie was that he used to always wear work boots or some other form of footwear that made him seem taller than his 5’7” frame.  But today he was simply wearing flat soled flip flops and as he stood next to Jill, she towered over him by what seemed like a foot.  We made a few funny comments but Louie just rolled with the punches and decided to get the BBQ going. 

As Louie was busy with the BBQ and my mom, Samantha and Jill were cooling off in the pool, Lisa grabbed my hand and led me into the house.  Her muscles were bulky and popping out of her suit everywhere and I tried not to get a full on raging hard on as we spoke.  “So Dave?” she said, “What do you think of my Louie losing so much size and weight?”  “I don’t know.” I answered, “I mean, he still looks to be in great shape? Why?”  “Well.” She answered, “I want what you and Jill have; the passion, the love and the unorthodox physical dynamic.  This crazy physical role reversal has made you and Jill the envy of me and Samantha too.”  “Lisa, I don’t think Louie is going to be anywhere close to my size and strength so that may not work out so well you know.” I answered.  “I know.” She replied, “That short son if a bitch is going to be even smaller.”  I stood there a bit stunned at what she had just said.  Lisa slowly walked over to the supplement cabinet in her kitchen and pulled out a bottle full of pills.  “Do you see these magic beans here Davey?” Lisa asked.  I nodded my head affirmative.  “These are estrogen pills and I’ve been giving them, along with some weight loss, appetite suppression and mild laxative pills to Louie for months.”  “I can’t believe he would take those.” I said, “He just doesn’t seem like he’d be totally into what Jill and I have, he seems too big and proud for that.”  “Oh, he doesn’t know Davey, and you won’t be telling him either.  He’s convinced they’re multivitamins and other healthy amino acids I’m getting from Explode Supplements.”  I stood there stunned and my jaw dropped to the floor.  At least with me and Jill, it was by our choice that we had taken such a wild physical ride, but here was Lisa, sabotaging Louie’s physique without him even knowing it was happening.  “I see you’re a bit shocked Davey.” Lisa whispered into my ear. “Well, I want what Jill has, and if I can’t have you, then I’ll just have to come up with my own version of your cute little ass.” As she finished, she leaned heavily and powerfully into me, put her hand down my shorts and grabbed my cock.  At the same time, she leaned in and gave me a long, wet kiss while massaging my member.  She then took a step back, as I ogled her beautiful, muscular physique.  “Oh lookey there.” She said with a wry grin, “time for Louie’s feeding.”  As I stood with a raging hard on in the kitchen, I watched Lisa walk out to Louie with a small handful of Pills.  She handed them to him, gave him a quick peck on the lips and looked back at me in the kitchen again with that wry smile and a wink as Louie quickly popped the pills in his mouth and swallowed.

“Wow” I thought.  Here’s me and Jill, just doing our own passionate thing somehow inspiring others to physically copy what we’re doing in hopes of connecting emotionally like Jill and me.  This is crazy though, I wanted and desired to be with a strong, confident woman like Jill since I was a kid.  My brother Eric never really did; I know he loved having girlfriends that challenged him intellectually, but never physically as far as I knew.  And how ‘bout Louie, he was a shorter guy who had pumped weights, eaten like a horse and probably taken some steroids along the way to be the biggest, baddest guy around.  Without his muscle, he would probably become a scared little man with little confidence and an even smaller personality.  What the hell should I do?  My fairytale existence with my muscle-bound wife would probably become a nightmare for Eric and Louie.  I felt like I should talk to Eric and somehow warn Louie.  I walked outside and decided first to talk to my brother about it.  But as I approached him, I looked over and saw Lisa speaking with Samantha and looking my way.  Lisa looked at me with a shake of the head no and I could tell she knew what I was up to.  Samantha immediately came walking over and met me right as I got to my brother.  Instead of keeping a questioning eye, Samantha played it cool, slipped her muscle-bound body into the pool and sat on the underwater bench next to Eric.  She and Eric’s shoulders and arms down to their elbows were above the waterline and Samantha started dripping water over my brothers smaller arms and massaging them.  As she did she looked at me and said, “Just think Dave, in a few more months Eric’s going to turn these into little pencils arms like yours.  Aren’t you Eric?”  Without commenting, he just nodded his head in agreement with her.  Samantha then flexed her left bicep which was getting huge; and obviously bigger and stronger then Eric and my arms put together.  On que, Eric began caressing its mass while Samantha flexed and relaxed it over and over again.  Then she stuck her tongue out and flicked it a few times, signaling my brother to begin licking her rock hard bicep, worshiping it on her command.  I would have voluntarily done that to Jill’s amazing arms on my own desire, but it did seemed a little forced with Sammy and Eric.  It was like he was worshiping her muscles on her demand, not with the internal passion and lust for muscle that I had burning inside me.  Samantha was impressive for sure and I had to walk away before my hard on was beyond control.

I walked back over to the group by the BBQ.  Louie was finishing up grilling all the beef and chicken while my mom finished up with her famous fruit salad.  I set the picnic table and within a few more minutes we were all ready to eat.  I sat down in the middle on one side of the table with my mom on my left and Jill on my right.  Mike, Samantha, Louie and Lisa sat on the opposite side.  There were a few comments about how amazing all of the girls looked in their matching red Baywatch swimsuits and about how much muscle was on display.  The girls all took it in stride as they loaded up their plates.  I watched in awe as my mom loaded a chicken breast, a slab of beef and a mound of fruit salad on her plate while Jill piled up two chicken breasts, a slab of beef and a ton of fruit on hers.  Samantha and Lisa had similar portions in front of them as well.  I had what was probably 4 or 5 small bites worth of chicken breast and a small portion of fruit on my plate and I noticed Samantha carefully portioning my brothers plate just the same.  As Lisa put a small portion on Louie’s plate she looked over at me and again gave me that quick wink.  I immediately realized that my mom was eating close to twice as much as me, Eric and Louie combined and the other girls were devouring almost three times the amount of us three guys.  As the smallest person in the group, I also realized that eating like they were; Louie and Eric would soon be joining me in a very meager physical state…I wondered to what extent they knew the ever shrinking path they were on.

As we ate our meals, I looked down at my mom’s thighs.  They were muscular and hard as rocks and without a doubt larger than my skinny bird legs.  To see my mom as fit and muscular was one thing, but to sit next to her and realize how muscular and powerful she was becoming in direct comparison to me gave me another inappropriate erection.  It’s not that I had any stupid or backwards ass sexual thoughts about it, it’s just that seeing muscular thighs on a woman, so close to me turned me on.  I then peered up at her face hoping she hadn’t noticed my erection to see that she was indeed facing forward towards Lisa.  As I watched her chew, I could see that her jaw was also becoming muscular and powerful.  It’s like my damn mom was becoming this muscular, powerful babe right in front of me and it was weird to realize.  I quickly took my eyes off my mom and gazed down at my wife’s powerful thighs.  They were bulky, huge, full and seemingly twice as large as mine.  I placed my right hand down to grab her left thigh and a sense of exhilaration went through me as I felt its warmth, size and firmness knowing how unbelievably powerful it had become.  Jill then reached her left hand down and grabbed my thigh, which looked like a child’s compared to hers, and she gave it a firm squeeze.  Like every other time Jill gave me just a small squeeze, a small bit of pain shot through me as she didn’t realize how strong and powerful her little squeezes had become.

Eric, Louie and I finished our meals and even though it was a very small amount of food, I was full.  Jill, Samantha, Lisa and my mom continued to devour the huge portions on their plates and even that was exhilarating for me to watch.  It was like I was witnessing the girls become larger and more powerful just based on their huge caloric intake.  I guess it helped that they all had bulging biceps and rounded, buff shoulders, but I especially found myself attracted to Lisa’s huge, muscular neck as she chewed and swallowed each bite.  As us guys sat there, watching our muscle-bound women consume mass quantities of food, Lisa places her hand on Louie’s thigh and says, “Well Sammy, since Louie has slimmed down a little, he has been amazing in the bedroom.  He’s had stamina and endurance like never before!”  “Oh my God Lisa...” Samantha replied, “Same thing with Eric.  He’s getting better and more fun all the time.  And we’re getting to experiment now like never before.”  Just then I said, “Slow down with all the chatter girls, my mom’s here you know.”  Samantha looked over at Judy and said with a smile, “I’m sorry Judy, but I just can’t get enough of my little Eric here! He’s getting cuter by the day.”  Just as she finished, she pinched his cheek like he was a little kid, possibly to embarrass him slightly.  My mom laughed and replied, “Not to worry Samantha, what you and Eric do in the privacy of your own home is for you to decided, but if it involves some grandkids down the road, I’m 100% for it!”  We all smiled and laughed and I realized that my mom probably wanted me and Jill to have some kids too. 

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2015, 04:13:28 pm »

Pool Part continued...

As we finished eating, we got up and gathered around a golf-green sized grass area next to the pool and BBQ area all drinking our cool margaritas.  I finally took notice that Louie and Eric were not their usual outgoing and boisterous self’s.  They were much more quit than I had ever known them to be and kind of just hung around the girls listening to them and smiling and nodding when appropriate.  The girls on the other hand were as loud and funny as could be, dominating the conversation and relishing in their subconscious spotlight.  It seemed appropriate though, the girls had worked hard and built themselves up into muscle bound goddesses and they loved the spotlight and drew attention to themselves as could be expected.  Louie and Eric were becoming shells of their once manly selves and did subconsciously not want to draw any attention.  Louie was still a muscular fit looking guy, but he must already be feeling the mental effects of his own loss in terms of what he once was.  With Lisa’s slight growth over the last several months, he was now looking almost eye to eye with his once shorter wife.  If she grew any more, Louie would be the shortest person in our group.

The girls started to get friskier as the margaritas got consumed.  Jill had been kind of grasping me tightly and keeping me next to her, occasionally caressing my abs or grabbing my ass firmly.  Without warning though, she decided to lean me back slightly, reached her musclebound arm under me and lifted me up in front of her, cradling me like a small child.  The guys and girls laughed as Jill rocked me back and forth and then spun me around a couple of times.  I took the opportunity to grab her rock hard, rounded left shoulder in awe as it flexed greatly supporting my weight.  Lisa then handed me Jill’s half-drunk margarita and I lifted it to my wife’s lips and fed her the smooth sweet drink from the comfort of her supportive hold.  Samantha on queue immediately hoisted my brother up with ease and held him in a cradle hold as well.  My mom applauded the girls and their obvious superior strength and asked us to pose for a picture.  Samantha and Jill stepped next to each other and we all smiled for the camera.  Eric and I each reached out and high-fived while my mom snapped some pics.  I was in heaven and it seemed that Eric was in better spirits and enjoying the moment in Samantha’s arms as well.  Like the smart ass that I am, I yelled over at Lisa, “Hey Lis, why don’t you grab Louie and join us for another pic?”  Louie laughed and said, “I don’t know if she can do that yet there Davey boy.  But I’m happy for you and your shrinking brother there.”  The girls goaded Lisa on so she actually walked behind Louie to attempt to lift him.  He was still 220+ pounds of muscle and he looked pretty confident that Lisa wouldn’t be able to lift him.  Sure enough, he played along and put his arm around Lisa’s muscular shoulders as she squatted slightly and leaned him back.  Lisa struggled a bit but leaned way back and actually hoisted Louie into the air.  Her quads and biceps were at full flex mode and the mass in her arms actually looked close to that in Louie’s.  Louie was in shock as his once petite wife waddled towards me and Jill with Louie firmly in a cradle hold.  The girls all lined up and my mom quickly took some pics of the three girls holding us three guys in midair.  Lisa began to tire and leaned forward slightly setting Louie back to the ground.  He was still in shock but his massive hard-on was practically bursting through his swim trunks.  Samantha noticed it first and said, “Louie, apparently you enjoyed being man handles by Lisa more than you ever knew.”  Louie blushed brightly, which I had never seen him do before; he was way too manly to be embarrassed I thought.  Lisa then reached in his shorts and quickly adjusted hi package.  Lisa was beyond excited that she had just lifted her once huge meathead bodybuilder boyfriend and I knew she was only beginning to realize the strength she would soon possess over him.  They were both excited though and Lisa excused them and led Louie back into the house which was surely going to be a fun sex session for them both!

We all looked at each other and smiled widely, knowing what Lisa and Louie were about to do.  Eric and I reached out and gave each other knuckles.  Standing so close to the pool, Samantha walked over, looked at Jill and said, “I think it’s time to cool off the boys.”  Jill smiled back and answered, “Absolutely!”  With that said, Samantha squatted slightly, turned her body sideways, then exploded upward and towards the pool, throwing Eric 4 or 5 feet into the deep end.  Seconds later, Jill said, “I think I can beat that distance.”  She then lowered and twisted me down slightly, then also exploded upwards, launching me airborne and easily 8 or 10 feet into the pool.  As I flew through the air I realized how powerful Jill must now be to send me so far!  I swam a few feet under water and then lifted my head and looked back towards the muscle-bound girls.  My mom was congratulating Jill and in awe of how far I was tossed.  Samantha then said, “Come here Davey, it’s my turn to see how far I can throw you.”  I immediately realized that a husband tossing contest had begun and I slowly swum back to the girls standing at the edge of the deep end.  Samantha reached down, grabbed my two forearms and easily hoisted me out of the water.  Her muscles were bulging greatly and I especially noticed the muscles in her face and neck.  The thickness she was gaining could intimidate a lion and I felt like a weak pawn in her grasp.  With everyone watching and cheering her on, Samantha grabbed me in a cradle hold, squatted, made two complete 360 revolutions and hurled me through the air.  She easily threw me the same 8 or 10 feet that Jill had and as I surfaced, Eric was calling for Jill to throw me again to break the tie.

I was starting to enjoy being tossed and man handled by the muscle-bound girls and slowly paddled back to the edge of the pool.  This time, Lisa was waiting for me and like Samantha; she grabbed my arms and easily lifted me out of the pool.  I grabbed under her arms and felt her huge lats as they were pumped and full of muscle.  They were so firm that my tightest squeeze didn’t even put a small dimple in them.  I didn’t even have that muscle, so to see it so huge and prominent on my wife was an amazing euphoric feeling.  I felt like I was married to the female version of Hulk and stood in awe of my powerful, muscle laden wife.  Jill was having fun with the impromptu contest and she quickly cradled me and got ready to throw.  Seeing how Samantha had used momentum in her favor, Jill copied her technique and began to spin around.  Instead of stopping at 2, Jill spun an extra revolution and hurled me into orbit.  I couldn’t believe the height I had attained and was easily floating backwards six or eight feet high in the air.  The distance she threw me was also going to be a record and I knew that I was going to land into the water a full 12 feet or so from Jill and Samantha.  What made me a bit nervous was that Jill had not launched me straight into the pool, and I knew I was angled towards the left edge instead.  Time kind of stands still at these times in our life and as I enjoyed having a wife so strong that she could toss me 8 feet up and 12 feet out into the abyss,  I glanced down towards the edge of the pool and knew I was on a crash course with disaster.  Milliseconds later, my feet and hips entered the water, but my lower back slammed hard into the concrete and tile siding of the pool and a massive, sharp pain shot through my body.  I lost all feeling and slipped down into the water.  My eyes were open and I saw the pool bottom approaching, but I couldn’t move my arms and so my head hit with a thud.  Several seconds later, I was being hoisted out of the pool, still not able to feel anything but a massive numbness in my whole body.  Eric and the girls lifted me to the decking and laid me on my back.  I was breathing and knew that was a good sign.  Eric asked me if I could feel anything and I just shook my head “No”.  Glad I could at least move my head.  Jill was completely freaking out and started saying, “I’m Sorry, I’m Sorry, I’m Sorry” over and over again as she was streaming tears.  My mom ran inside to grab her phone and call 911 while Samantha consoled Jill.

As I lay on the ground, the initial shock wore off and Eric kept touching my fingers and toes to see if I had feeling.  Luckily I could barely feel when he squeezed my toes and although we were all happy I wasn’t paralyzed, there was a sever numbness and I doubted highly that I could walk or even lift my hands over my head.   As the sirens got louder, I knew the Ambulance or Fire Dept. was close.  A minute or two later, the paramedics put my neck in a collar, were asking me questions, and feeling my extremities.  They knew I was still in grave danger and placed me on a hard flat board to keep me from moving.  Knowing that swelling could cause even more damage than had already been caused, the team rushed me to the hospital.  I was still confined and motionless as the paramedics gave me anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers.  Although mostly numb, when the ambulance hit a bump, a huge pain shot up my spine.  Eric and Jill rode in the ambulance with me and although I couldn’t really feel it, Jill rested her hand on my thigh.  Eric was greatly concerned and Jill was still pouring tears during the trip.

At the hospital, the Paramedics rushed me in and two hospital staff techs wheeled me into an x-ray room.  They laid me on the table and proceeded with their X-ray process.  Within minutes, a doctor came in to show me and Jill the results as my brother was waiting out in the hospital lobby.  “Well David.” The doctor said, “I have bad news and good news.  The bad news is that you have several spinal fractures and we will need to operate immediately and place you in a body cast.”  He saw the look on my face and could tell I was upset.  Jill began crying more than she already was and she was almost inconsolable.  “Now for the good news.” He followed, “If you had fractured your spine even an eighth of an inch more, you could have been paralyzed permanently or even killed.”  I was initially shocked and said, “Killed?”  “Yes.” He replied, “Killed.”  I guess with that news, I should be relieved and to an extent I was.  My head was still retrained, but I peered over to Jill and said, “Honey, calm down.  It was an accident dear.  Please stop crying.”  She leaned over and kissed me on the lips and grabbed hold of my hand.  Right then, a hospital assistant asked Jill to speak with her in her office regarding the accident.  Jill was hesitant to leave my side, but I told her it was ok and asked her to go with the assistant.  Jill gave me another quick kiss, somehow got out the words, “I love you” and exited the X-ray room.  Once gone, the doc had obviously noticed the size difference between me and Jill and said, “Wow Dave, your wife is easily the largest, most muscular woman I have ever seen.  How did the two of you end up together?”  I gave him the quick version of our story, how we met, how she made friends with a male and female bodybuilder at the gym and how her couple of years of intense training and supplementation had transformed her into the powerful, muscle-bound woman she is today.  The doc, like most men, in public, they mock and jeer muscle bound women, but in private they are incredibly impressed and curious about them.  I just finished our little chat by saying, “Well doc, it’s the best sex you’ll ever have in your life and women who workout like Jill want it all the time.”  I then smiled widely and the doc did too.

I waited in the room a few more minutes and then a police officer walked in.  I was immediately taken off guard and wondered what the fuck he was doing here.  He introduced himself as Officer White and said that he needed to ask me a few questions about the accident.  I started to relay the story to him and as I got to the part about my wife tossing me several feet into the pool, he actually laughed at the notion that I could be thrown several feet by her.  Officer White had not yet seen my wife and although he doubted my story, he asked if I would like to press charges for spousal abuse against her and possibly have her arrested.  I was shocked at that question and said, “Oh God no officer.  We love each other, I swear to you that it was an accident.”  He mentioned that depending on the corroboration of other witness testimony, they police department may file charges any way.  I was shocked and begged him not to press charges as he left the room.  My birthday had turned from fun, to pain, to now fear as I realized that Jill may be in trouble with the law.

Luckily for us, I guess, all of our stories corroborated and the police department decided not to press any charges.  Jill and Eric joined me in a new room they had transferred me to and we tried to talk about anything other than what had happened that day.  As the pain killers took more effect, I drifted to sleep and woke up hours later with a doctor, an assistant and Jill in my room.  Doctor Chan was recommending the fusing of possibly up to four vertebra, eight weeks in a body cast and then a long rehab process.  Although I was devastated by the injury and the news, doctor Chan just kept telling me how lucky I was to not have been paralyzed and killed, and how many patients have had a very good recovery from this operation and have been able to live fairly active lives considering the injury.  Jill was still feeling terrible about the incident, but I kept reassuring her and consoling her, letting her know that I still loved her more than ever and that we would get through this.  Soon after, Samantha, Lisa and Louie showed up to show their support.  They were very bummed about my prognosis, but we all smiled and laughed and told jokes to lighten the mood.  Louie told doctor Chan to make sure there was a hole in the cast so that Jill could give me a little pleasure if he knew what I meant.  Doctor Chan was a pretty serious guy, but even he laughed and assured Louie that there would be a gap in the cast so I could go to the bathroom and yes….have other benefits!!!

The gang hung out for a while longer and tried to cheer me up, knowing the battle that lay in front of me.  But after several laughs and a little crying too, I finally said I wanted to be alone and get some sleep.  Jill stayed with me, pulled a chair close to my bed and held my hand as I drifted to sleep…  I awoke the next morning to doctor Chan and a couple of doctor’s assistants and nurses in my room.  Jill was there too and gave me a big kiss and said, “I Love you Davey.”  I replied in kind and Doctor Chan started to go over the procedure they were going to perform and the other details of my recovery.  As he finished his talk, I asked him a follow up question regarding the fusing of my spine.  “Doctor Chan,” I asked, “You said you are going to have to fuse four vertebra, is that going to affect my height?”  “Unfortunately it is David.” Chan answered.  “The nature of the fracture is that two of the vertebrae, one lumbar and one thoracic are quite destroyed and you could realize a slight height loss of up to a half inch or so per fused vertebra.  It’s very important that we fuse them to avoid serious risk to your spinal cord David.”  He was very blunt in letting me know that I would become a shorter man and I realized that I was possibly going to have a 1+ inch height loss.  He then said, “David, I’ve got to also let you know that you’ll experience a bit of muscular atrophy due to the inactivity of the muscle while in the body cast, however, with proper diet and rehab, you will be able regain much of the lost muscle.”  “I appreciate your honesty doctor.” I replied, “Now, let’s get this damn thig over with!”  They let Jill walk down to the operating wing of the hospital with me and she gave me one last kiss on the forehead as they wheeled me into the restricted area.

What seemed like seconds later, I was waking up in a recovery room.  I stared up and in an out of focus haze, I saw my beautiful wife sitting over me.  She looked absolutely beautiful, her long black hair was flowing gracefully over her huge trap muscle and the white tank top she wore wrapped around her muscular chest and torso so tightly it looked to be painted on.  Her biceps and shoulders were huge and pumped up like she had just worked them harder than hell at the gym.  I then peered down to see my entire body in a cast and felt like a mummy.  Jill realized I was awake and leaned in for a sweet, long, passionate kiss.  Her eyes were red and welled up so I realized she had been crying very recently.  She just kept saying, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Over and over again.  I wanted to reach out, grab her hand and tell her “It’s OK.” But obviously I couldn’t move.  “Oh my God Davey.” She then said, “How do you feel?”  “Great.” I replied, “They have me on some pain killers and to be honest, I feel really content and mellow.”  “I’m glad.” She answered.  “I’m going to be here for you, whatever you need honey, through this whole process.”  I was glad to hear that and was beginning to drift back into sleep again.  Right then, doctor Chan walked in and asked me about my condition and how I felt.  He then went through the whole series of what they did, how my back was now in good condition and fused properly and what I would experience in the cast for the next 8 weeks.  I was still having a hard time realizing I would be immobile for so long, but eventually knew I would be back to normal…a new normal I guess.

Over the next week, the doctors were please with my stability and I was able to go home.  Jill had set up a spare bedroom perfectly to house me through my eight week stint in the cast.  There was a hospital style bed that was on wheels and could be rolled outside, so I could enjoy some fresh air, There was a new flat screen TV mounted on the wall in front of the bed, she had it hooked up to cable and luckily my hands were free and I would be able to work the remote.  In addition, there was a drink tube next to my head which I could access when thirsty.  Jill also enlarged one of our wedding pictures and hung it on the wall next to the TV.  It was one where I was standing and she had her head cutely resting on my shoulder.  Her arms were muscular then too, but nothing compared to now I had to admit.  I loved that picture and the happy and content look in our faces.  It was a picture that exemplified “True Love!” 

It had been a week and Jill and I wanted to share a passionate moment again.  She called me from the gym and let me know that she had taken an extra dose of the Workout Pump product from explode and her muscles were as hard and large as ever.  I got excited just thinking about her amazing, muscular body and couldn’t wait to see her.  About 15 minutes later, I heard the garage door open and knew Jill was home.  In a sexy voice she said, “Be right there lover…” and I heard her walk into the master bedroom.  A minute later, she reached in, dimmed the lights and walked in holding a large candle.  Immediately there was a sexy ambiance and scent though out my room.  Jill was wearing a new, silky, gold chemise (skirt/top).  It had thin spaghetti straps and laid gently over her amazing, muscular chest and torso.  It was barely longer than the level of her crotch and her bulging, muscular thighs were completely exposed.  Her rounded muscular shoulders made the straps almost disappear and her biceps were as large as I had ever seen them.  Jill saw the look of awe on my face and so she lifted her right arm up and hit a biceps pose.  The huge rounded muscle expanded greatly to over 17” and became absolutely rock hard.  She then placed the candle on the small table at the foot of my bed and began slapping her huge bicep.  It made a thud and I could literally hear how hard it was.  Jill then made a fist with her left hand and began punching her rock hard bicep.  Even her strong punch couldn’t dent her amazing arm muscle and it sent my cock to an extended rock hard state that almost hurt I was so aroused.

Jill proceeded to my crotch area and took my cock in her beautiful mouth.  Her tongue and checks were muscular and she was forming a very tight, warm, moist hold around my penis.  Her beautiful hair fell beautifully down as she slowly pulled her mouth up and down on my rod.  Within a minute I was ready to burst.  Sensing my arousal, Jill slowly removed her powerful mouth from my cock and got on her knees, now straddling my body.  Her muscular thighs held up the rest of her gorgeous muscle-laden body and she slowly scooted up and lowered her vagina in my face.  I reached out with my tongue and inserted into her warm, tight pussy.  Like before, she showed incredible vagina control and it grabbed my tongue as I pleasured her.  To touch my herculean wife was an exhilarating feeling unto itself, but to actually feel her power was what really sent me into outer space.  Jill slowly thrust her body up and down as I pleasured her greatly.  I looked up and could see her amazing, rock hard abs as her silky blouse feathered in the air.  Everything about this woman was sexy beyond belief and I felt like the luckiest guy in the world to have her, even though she had just about killed me.  Jill sensed orgasm and began gyrating rapidly.  I held my tongue extra firm and vibrated it as fast as possible.  Finally, Jill shuddered and began to squirt her love juices like never before.  She wasn’t much of a “Squirter”, in the past but there was definitely liquid flowing from her vagina.  I began to drink it up as any juices flowing from my muscle-bound wife’s pussy was like sweet nectar to me.  Having let me drink her passionate love juices, Jill quickly laid beside me in satisfaction.  Realizing that I had not yet cum, Jill made her way back down to my cock and again took it in her warm, firm mouth.  She licked it rapidly, then would take it all the way in, deep throating it as far as possible, until it completely disappeared in her.  She would then rapidly pull off my rock hard member, just to lick it and deep throat it again and again.  I was occasionally spurting out little shots of cum, and Jill would lick it up and swallow it like a mad woman.  Jill acted like she was addicted to my cock and treated it like a Popsicle stick, grasping it firmly in her muscular jaw and mouth.  Finally unable to hold back any longer, I ejected shot glasses full of my semen into her mouth.  Jill lapped it up like a thirsty dog and licked me clean as her addiction to my love juices was insatiable!  She then scooted up to me and with some of my cum still in her mouth, began making out with me.  She wanted us to share each other’s love juice in a passion filled kiss that lasted several minutes long.  Drinking her love juice, and she mine, made us feel connected like never before and I could tell by the look in her eyes, that she had Never been more in love!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2015, 04:23:59 am »
Recovery

Jill snuggled up next to me on the small hospital style bed and rested her head next to mine.  As we chatted away, I came up with a fun idea.  “Honey.” I said, “I know this will sound crazy but I want you to do something for me.”  “Anything for you Davey, anything.” She replied.  “Well, I’m going to be bound up in this damn cast for eight weeks and I really want the “freedom day” to be extra special…So I don’t want to see your amazing, beautiful, muscular body again until that day.” “Really?” she said. “Yes honey…Really.” I answered. “It will just give me something to look so forward to and will keep me from getting depressed, which doctor Chan said is common.”  “Wow!” Jill whispered as she flexed her huge right bicep again for me, “You want me to keep these bad boys covered up till then.”  “Yes.” I answered with a smile.  “That way they’ll seem Extra-Huge by the next time I see them.” I laughed.  “Oh…they’ll be Extra-huge by then dear.  I assure you of that!”  We then laughed together and she again rested her head on mine and fell to sleep.

Over the next 7 weeks, a care giver would take care of me during the day, and although I would speak with Jill on the phone, she would only come into my room at night with the lights off to chat or give me an occasional blow job.  Just a couple of days before my cast was to come off, I got a call from Lisa on my cell phone.  I hadn’t spoken to her since the first week after my accident and was actually excited to hear from her.  Instead, it was Louie on the phone asking for Jill.  He didn’t sound the same and there was actually a feminine twang to his voice and so I asked if he was sick.  “Oh, this is Lisa.” The voice replied.  “Oh, sorry Lisa.” I answered, “We must have a bad connection, you sounded a little like Louie for some reason.”  She laughed and even her laugh sounded deeper to me for some reason.  “I let Lisa know that I couldn’t reach Jill on her cell phone either and I would let her know that Lisa called when she got home.  Lisa and I chatted briefly, then she thanked me and we hung up.  I secretly wondered how much more weight Louie had lost under Lisa’s rouse but had decided not to ask.  As promised, when Jill got home, I let her know that Lisa had called and was trying to reach her.   I then mentioned that Lisa seemed like her voice had become deeper and asked if Jill had noticed.  Jill said she hadn’t and that I probably had a bad connection or something.  I agreed and didn’t mention it again.

To make the unveiling and surprise as pure as possible, I asked Jill not to accompany me to the hospital to remove my cast.  She agreed and was going to set something of a surprise up for me.  We arranged the transportation to the hospital and I arrived in good spirits knowing I was finally going to be free of this plaster prison.  I was finally in the private room and doctor Chan entered to cut me out.  He immediately seemed shocked at my appearance and asked if I had been eating the prescribed diet.  “Umm, well.” I answered, “I stuck to it for the most part but probably didn’t eat as often as the regiment had listed.”  “David,” he said, “Eating that prescribed diet would still have left you with a 5% to 8% loss in bodyweight and muscle mass, but by the thinness in your face, I feel you may have lost a little more.”   “It’s okay.” I replied, “I’ll just chow down over the next several weeks and gain it back.” “Alright.” He replied slowly, “but don’t be too shocked at what you see in the mirror in a few minutes.” I nodded yes and doctor Chan began to cut away.  It was an exhilarating feeling to feel the wind and cool air hit my body.  I purposely didn’t look down as he cut and let him completely remove the cast.  A nurse then came in and gave me a wet bath to remove the slime and smell that had developed.  Finally clean, I asked for some privacy and the doctor and nurse left the room to give me a few minutes to myself.  I stood up and slowly walked to the mirror, wearing only the hospital gown they had given me.  My long hair had continued to grow and came down to below my nipple height.  I looked up at my face in the mirror and with my hair covering both sides of my face I saw a thin, shell of what used to be me.  I couldn’t believe how skinny my face was and I reached up to feel it.  My neck was now pencil thin and looked like it was struggling to simply hold up my head.  It was almost skeleton like and you could easily make out my cheek bones and jaw bones.  I took a small step back and looked at the frail outline of myself in the hospital gown.  It still covered me up from the shoulder to below the knees but there was almost no outline to my body and my shoulders were so narrow, I questioned if they even still existed at all.  Looking down at my legs, my calf muscles had disappeared completely and I wondered how my skinny, bird legs even held me up.  I had purposely skipped several meals during my recovery in hopes of losing a few extra pounds, but I was starting to realize that I may have taken it too far.

I finally decided to drop my gown and look at my entire body.  As the gown hit the floor, I almost dropped to the floor as well in shock.  My quads were completely gone and my kneecaps protruded out greatly with the lack of any muscle surrounding them.  I was barely thicker than the bones in my legs as there was just a thin, flimsy layer of skin and flesh surrounding my lower and upper legs.  My stomach was flat but I had lost all of my abdominal muscle tone and I now had no chest muscle and my ribs were slightly visible through my skin.  Bones protruded out of my shoulder socket and my upper and lower arms looked the exact same thickness.  I raised my right arm to make a bicep and didn’t even have the size or strength to flex.  I tried as hard as I could, but the small amount of muscle in my arm was so weak from lack of use, it literally would not flex.  I was appalled by my look and vowed to put on at least 20 pounds of muscle as soon as possible!  Curious, I slowly walked over to the scale on the other side of the room.  I stepped on it and adjusted the weights on the slide in front of me to bring the arm level.  I first put the weight at the 120 pound mark, thinking I may have actually lost up to 9 pounds over the 8 weeks in the cast. My weight did not raise the arm of the scale and I immediately realized that I was less than 120 pounds.  I then slid the large weight to 110 and the small adjustment weight to 7, meaning 117 pounds.  Again, I was not heavy enough to lift the arm.  After a couple more moves, the weight finally settled.  To my complete disbelief, I now weighed a grand total of 113 pounds.  I had lost over 12% of my body mass and was a skinny shell of the person I once was.  The hospital also had a height bar and I extended it out and slid it up above my head.  I faced it and as I began to lower the slide slowly, I noticed that at 5’10” it was still well above my head.  I stood up as straight as possible and continued to lower the slide.  At 5’9” it still hadn’t touched my head and I was beginning to doubt the accuracy of the height rod.  Finally, at 5’8 ¼” the height bar sat atop my head.  I knew I was going to shrink slightly due to the surgery but discounted the height bar as inaccurate and decided to measure myself more accurately later.

I had also brought a measuring tape in my bag of personal items and grabbed it to do a few assessments.  I first wrapped it around my left calf.  There was little muscle left there and the tape only stretched to 12”.  I was more curious about my weak looking thighs and took a measurement there.  I tried to flex it to get it to reach its maximum size, but again, there was no movement and I realized I had no strength in my thighs at all.  Unbelievably, my thighs were only 16” inches in circumference.  I knew I was going to lose some size, but that seemed crazy to me.  Quickly, I wrapped the tape around my waist and saw it only go to 26.5” around.  I felt like a little kid and realized that these measurements were probably close to what I was in junior high!  My right forearm came to only 8” around and finally the moment of truth arrived.  I slowly pulled the tape around my now very skinny arm and secured it tightly.  The circumference came to exactly 9”.  My arm was now smaller than my forearm used to be.  I knew I had to have lost some strength as well and opened the bottom cupboard under the sink.  Sure enough, there was a 1 gallon rectangular pitcher/bucket they probably used for cleaning or something.  I lifted it and put it in the sink to fill with water.  Full, I knew that a gallon of water weighs a little over 8 pounds.  I grabbed the full bucket by the handle and attempted to lift it out of the sink.  I couldn’t lift it even 6 inches out of the sink and it felt incredibly heavy to me.  I now grabbed it with both hands and was able to barely lift it out.  I placed it down on the doctor’s chair and the top of the bucket handle was almost exactly the height of my downward stretched arm.  I grasped the handle with my right hand and began to lift.  I had maybe lifted the bucket 4 inches before the weight was too great and I could lift it no further.  Knowing I had lost a great amount of strength, I now stood in front of the bucket on the chair and grabbed the handle with both hands.  I leaned back slightly and began to curl the bucket.  Although it seemed incredibly heavy, I was able to lift it up and curl the weight.  I did this again a few more times, but by my fifth lift, my arms were burning badly and I could lift no more.  As a final test, I dropped to the ground and got into push-up position.  I tried to do a pushup, but there was literally no chest or shoulder strength in me, and I only raised a few inches before falling back to the ground.

It was even a bit of a struggle to get up off the ground, but I managed to stand up and walked back over to my bag.  I grabbed the electric razor I had brought and quickly removed all the hair I had grown on my body since I knew Jill liked me to be totally shaved.  I then reached in and pulled out a pair of Jill’s old running shorts, which I had made my own and also grabbed her old size medium softball t-shirt from our old co-ed team.  As I pulled the t-shit on, it was looser than ever before and I felt like I was swimming in it.  I looked in the mirror and my pencil arms were barely even touching the sleeve material since they were so much thinner than the sleeve itself.  The neck hole looked huge around my tiny neck and it hung loosely on my ever disappearing torso.  Realizing that even medium sized shirts were possibly too big for me, I slipped on Jill’s running shorts.  The elastic waist in them barely touched my skin and they seemed easily a size or more too large.  I had no option but to wear them since I brought no other shorts and I hoped they would not fall off me while walking through the hospital.  I finally laced up my shoes, surprised that they actually still fit, but I guess you don’t lose a shoe size when losing weight….lol.  I walked over to the door and pulled on the handle.  The door didn’t budge and I realized that it may be locked for my privacy.  I looked for a locking mechanism and couldn’t find one.  Again I pulled the handle, but the door didn’t open.  Figuring I was doing it wrong, I pushed on the door.  Still it didn’t move.  Frustrated, I walked over to the phone and called the nurses desk, letting them know I was locked in.  The nurse insisted that the doors don’t lock but said she would send someone down.  While waiting, I looked up at the door hinge and realized that the huge spring in it might have somehow gotten jammed.  Right then, a cute volunteer girl walked in.  She was probably 16 years old, 5’5” tall and very pretty.  She looked thin and I guessed she was probably 115 or 120 pounds.  The door closed behind her as she entered the room and I began to explain how the door wouldn’t open.  With her standing at my side, I reached out and attempted to open the door again.  I pulled on the handle and like before, the door didn’t budge.  “See.” I said, “Now it’s bound up again and were both stuck in here.”  She then reached out, pulled on the handle and easily opened the door.  She gave me a funny look and I said, “What the hell?  Let me try that again.”  I reached out and pulled the handle but like before it didn’t open.  I then dropped my bag, pulled on the handle with both hands and leaned back, finally the door began to open for me.  The girl snickered at my weakness and kind of rolled her eyes in disgust.  It then hit me like a bullet.  I was now as skinny as a damn 16 year old girl and definitely weaker than her!

I felt quite weak as the girl led me down the hall to doctor Chan’s office.  I hadn’t walked in weeks and every step was slow and very mechanical.  I had no flow to my motion and knew I would have to learn how to walk smoothly again.  My back was sore, but didn’t hurt as it had been on the mend for 8 weeks.  Even though I only had some light personal items in my bag, it became heavy during my walk, and I had to switch hands carrying it in the short walk.  As I entered doctor Chan’s office, he sat with a concerned look on his face and had a guest with him.  She was a fairly plain looking brunette woman in a doctor’s white hospital lab coat.  Her name was Kim and she was going to be my physical therapist.  She mentioned her concern about my physical appearance and wanted to put me on a nutrition and workout program.  I agreed to everything and just wanted to get out of the office and get to my Jill.  I walked outside and waited for the cab I had called.  Sure enough, a few minutes later, a cab pulled up and an older Hispanic man got out and walked around to open my door.  He grabbed opened the door, reached out his hand and said, “I’ll take that for you miss.”  I was too embarrassed to explain things to him, so I simply handed him the bag and sat in the back seat.  I gave him the directions and he gave me a funny look, the voice didn’t go with my frail body and clothes and hair, so I think he was a bit confused.   Instead of heading immediately home, I had him stop at the sporting goods store first.  I wanted to run in and buy a track outfit, since I was so ashamed at my thinness and lack of abs and I didn’t want to be seen this skinny in public or even by Jill. 

Here is what totally shocked me; I first went to the men’s section to grab the track suit.  The men’s small has a waist of 29”.  I had run into a similar problem when purchasing a swimsuit a couple of months earlier so I was resigned to the fact that I would have to find my outfit in the boys section.  I looked at the size chart and noticed that a waist size 25”-27” is a boys medium.  The problem there, is that the damn inseam (pant length,) is way too short, for boys 5’0” tall and shorter.  I tried a pair on anyway and it was a joke, the pants were above my ankles.  Realizing that wouldn’t work either, I wasn’t sure what to do.  Men’s length was great but the waist was too damn big, Boy’s waist was fine, but the length was too damn short.  I was running out of time here and it’s not like I could buy the men’s pants and get them altered.  I grabbed the Nike brand size chart wondering what to do.  Just below the Men’s size chart was the women’s.  Sure enough, according to Nike, a size 26” waist was a Women’s small with the option of a Long Inseam of 33”.  My odd fascination and fanaticism to become much weaker than my wife had finally gone too far.  I couldn’t even find proper clothes to fit and was standing here, in a mega sporting goods store, realizing I had to go try on a damn Woman’s size small track suit.  Trying not to attract any attention, I found a rack near the dressing rooms with some Nike track suits on it.  There was a Navy Blue section and I started riffling through them quickly, looking for a Size S.  Unfortunately, there was no size S to be found.  They also had the outfit in Light Blue, Pink and Purple.  I chose the Light Blue as it seemed the least gay out of the three and also, Jill loved me in Light Blue any way. 

I walked over to the dressing room to quickly try on the suit.  Unfortunately, the damn thing was locked.  Seconds later, a girl, Caitlin, asked if I wanted her to open the door.  I said, “Yes Please.”, and kind of held the outfit to my other side.  Sure enough, she recognized the outfit immediately and said, “Oh, I’m sorry sir, but it looks like you accidentally grabbed a women’s outfit. I’ll go get you a Nike men’s suit.”  “Oh my God.” I answered, “How embarrassing, I guess I’m just in too much of a rush.  Thanks for noticing.”  “No problem.” Caitlin said with a smile and rushed off to fetch me a men’s Nike track suit.  At least she knew I was a guy I thought.  While she walked away, I said, “Fuck it.” Quickly kicked off my shoes and pulled the bottoms on over my legs and running shorts.  “Bingo” I thought, they actually fit me perfectly.  I quickly took them off and then put on the top.  The shoulders were just a little bit tight and although my torso was now shorter than it used to be, the top just came up a little bit too high.  I quickly walked over to the rack and exchanged the Small top for a Medium top, got the suit all organized on the hanger and walked back over to the dressing room.  Caitlin was there already and handed me the men’s suit.  She then reached out her hand and said, “I’ll return that Ladies garment back to the rack for you.”  “Oh. No thank you.” I replied, “I’ll return it.”  She insisted on taking it and with a smile on her face, grabbed hold of the suit.  I tried to keep her from taking it, but she was quite athletic and easily overpowered my grip and snatched it from my hands.  This cute high school girl just outmuscled me and I had now proven weaker than two teenage girls in the span of about an hour. She laughed as she walked away thinking I was just goofing with her, but I had truly tried to hold on to the suit.  Defeated, I walked into the dressing room and pretended to try on the men’s medium suit she had given me.  After a minute or two, I emerged from the dressing room, Caitlin nowhere in sight.

Seeking an opportunity, I walked over to the women’s Nike track suit rack and grabbed the Size S pants and a Medium top.  I put them together, hung my Men’s suit there and made my way back to the check stand.  I breathed a sigh of relief that Caitlin was not the checker and waited my turn.  Sure enough, the gal in front of me had a bunch of returns and the wait was taking too long.  The checker got on her microphone and called another checker to the front.  Of course, 15 seconds later, Caitlin walks up, smiles and says she can help me on the next register over.  I slowly walked over to her register and placed the garment on the table.  She looked up at me with a puzzled look, knowing full well that I had now re-grabbed the women’s suit and had no intention of purchasing the men’s garment she had brought me.  My face was beat red now and I was thoroughly embarrassed.  She couldn’t help but snicker a little, knowing this Women’s suit was for me and she even shook her head a little bit as she tried to ring it in.  She quickly noticed that the pants were a size Small and that the top was a size Medium.  “Sir.” She said, “Unfortunately, you can’t mix sizes.  Do you need to switch it out to a Small top or Medium bottoms?”  “That’s how they fit Caitlin.” I answered, “Can’t I just pay a few bucks more and get the Small and Medium mix?”  She quickly turned to her co-worker on the other check stand and said, “Beth, this customer wants to purchase Small bottoms and a Medium top.  How do we do that?”  This was starting to get out of control so Beth comes over and says “Yes you can, but they’re billed separately and not as a set so it costs more.”  Now fully embarrassed, I said, “OK, fine, I’ll pay for them separately.”  Finally, Caitlin rang me up for the suit, so I grabbed the items and ran back out to the waiting cab.

The driver quickly drove to my house as I pulled off the tags and put on the track suit.  As expected the Small pants fit perfectly.  I then put on the top and it also fit quite nicely.  My meager shoulders and skinny arms fit right in and as I zipped up the front, it was form fitting, but wasn’t overly tight.  Minutes later we pulled up on my driveway and I exited the cab, excited to see my amazing wife.  The few hours I had been gone had seemed like an eternity and I couldn’t wait to hold Jill in my arms.  As I reached to open the front door, it slowly started to open for me.  I was giddy immediately and had a huge smile on my face awaiting the gaze of my herculean wife.

To my surprise, it was not my wife who opened the door.  It was two very attractive young women wearing ancient Greek or Egyptian clothing. Simultaneously, with high-pitched friendly voices, they both said, “Welcome home Davey.”   Both were tall, at least 5’10”, with olive skin and long, straight black hair.  They were also very fit with nice muscle tone in their legs and arms.  They were wearing gold colored sandals and white toga’s wrapped nicely over one shoulder.  Each also had a gold colored rope style waist belt, gold bracelets and a gold or brass headband.  They closed the door behind me and the entire house was dark, as all of the windows had been covered in dark cloth.  The only light was being emitted from lit candles which gave off a very juniper like fragrance.   There was a chest high blind a few feet from the door and one of the girls asked me to proceed to it and put on a short white cover up.  It was more like a gym towel, but I quickly disrobed and tied the towel/cover-up around my waist.  It also had a waist rope, but it was thick white cloth, made out of the same material as the kilt like garb I had just put on.  Pretty much naked, I was now immediately embarrassed in front of the two lovely girls as I was clearly weaker than them and my skinny arms were very unmanly.  One of the girls then placed a vine headband on me and gathered my long hair behind my neck while the other girl handed me a goblet filled with some liquid.  They then instructed me to follow them down the hall.  As I mentioned, the house was completely blacked out and the only light was being emitted from the candle being held by the first girl who was leading us down the hall.  The walls and floor were covered in white sheets and it felt like I was being led down an ancient hallway to some sort of secret room.  As we walked, I felt even smaller and weaker than ever before.  The girls towered over me as they were fit and tall and also wearing sandals with some slight lift to them, while I was barefoot and practically naked.  Although not huge, their nice calf muscles dwarfed my thin legs and they were certainly several times more powerful than mine.  Jill had obviously gone to a lot of effort to set up this charade and I was coming out of my skin to see her.

Instead of leading me to the master bedroom, the girls led me to the left where we had a second great room which Jill had been thinking of turning into a gym.  It was supposed to be two bedrooms originally, but the previous owners had knocked out a wall and turned it into one large room.  It wasn’t adjoining the living room though so it was large, but kind of in an odd place. As I was led into the room, I noticed a small platform at the far end with a thin white silky drape concealing what was behind it.  The only illumination still came from the candle being held by the first tall, fit girl who led us down the hall.  The room also was covered in white sheets everywhere but had been decorated with several three to five foot pillars which had either Ivy plants or brass bowls or vases on them.  There was soft harp music playing and it was very Greek like and it cast an amazing mood to the room.  In the center of the room, about seven or eight feet from the front of the silk drape lay a 3 foot by 3 foot gold colored pillow.  I was led to the pillow and asked to kneel on it.  I did so without hesitation and looked to the left, only to notice that half of the large room was concealed by another huge white sheet, making the room seem long and skinny.  The girls each walked over to the two large pillars on either side of the platform in front of me.  They both affixed their beautiful gaze on me and then raised their inside arms up as if presenting to me whatever was behind the silky sheet.  Even non-flexed, they each had nice muscle tone in their arms and their bodies were things of beauty.  The girl still holding the candle then blew it out and the room was cast into pitch blackness.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2015, 08:52:30 am »
wow such great writing in this last chapter. and now the anticipation for what Jill has set up is killing me.!!! I think this is great with the man getting so small. Amazing with Davey at his smallest Jill May end up weighing literally 2 times his weight !!! , I do hope Davey gets a bit more size again but reading about him at his smallest and Jill at her biggest in the next chapter will be amazinggggg :singing: :singing:

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2015, 06:59:58 pm »

Over the next few seconds, which seemed like hours, I heard some light footsteps from one of the girls.  Moments later, a match was struck and a candle from behind the curtain was lit.  It cast a forward shadow onto the silk curtain from behind a large figure sitting down.  I couldn’t make out a lot of detail, but could see the figures head and what seemed like it was wearing a very large jacket or something over the shoulders.  A few seconds later, the girl struck another match and lit a second candle behind the figure.  It helped cast more detail in the shadow and I could make out some sort of Tiera or crown being worn on the head.  One of the girls emerged again from behind the curtain and took her place next to the pillar.  Behind the silk, the large figure then slowly stood up.  I still couldn’t make out the detail, but the shadow was herculean in size and way too large to be Jill.  I started to wonder who this huge guy might be, and what the hell was going on.  Slowly, the girls reached in towards the middle of the silk curtain and began to pull it apart towards the side pillars.  I got a huge lump in my throat and was almost afraid to see what they were presenting. 

The curtain was pulled and the back light now perfectly outlined a herculean sized woman, an amazon in the purest form.  I still couldn’t make out Jill’s face, but the outline of her physique was immense.  Her calves were monstrous and stretched the gold lace of her Greek-goddess type sandals to the max.  Her calves were now so huge; I quickly realized that they were probably larger than my thighs!  The lace wrapped around her ankle up to just below her knee.  Just two feet in front of my face, only the bottom half of her thighs were exposed under her short white skirt which also had gold trim, but they were also beyond belief.  They were huge and muscular and three large muscle heads bulged from them massively, joining into rounded, full, hard teardrops around each kneecap.  The muscle was so full there, I know it jutted out at least two inches ahead of her knee.  The dress top was attached to the skirt portion only on the left side, which exposed her rock-hard ab muscles which protruded greatly from her midsection.  I had no idea that abs could become so large and the massive bulges created deep one inch valleys between them.  I peered up and saw that her lat muscles stretched so far to the sides that she seemed as wide as two people and it forced her arms out greatly even though she was trying to hold them to her sides.  That’s when I took notice of her mammoth arms.  Beautiful thick gold bracelets adorned each wrist and the hands, wrists and forearms were now full, muscular and covered in massive, bulging veins that took on a life of their own as they moved tremendous amounts of blood and oxygen to her now herculean muscles.  The forearms ballooned out to probably 15 or 16 inches and led to biceps so large, a male bodybuilder would be jealous of them.  I couldn’t even guess at their size, but I knew they had to be pushing 20” in circumference and also had two huge veins running the length of their surface.  Her left arm also had a Greek-style thin gold curved arm bracelet around it and I imagined that she could break it into pieces with a simple flex of her bicep.  What I originally thought was some sort of covering over the figure’s shoulders turned out to be the sheer size and massive roundness of her muscular development there.  It looked as though she had bowling ball sized shoulders and pounds and pounds of heavy muscle was piled on them.  It led to her traps which shot up enormously and stood several inches tall.  I couldn’t even believe that muscle could grow so large, but I was just feet away from it and knew it to be true.  Her gorgeous, long brown hair was curled slightly and hung down over her traps and partially covered her hulking chest muscles which were so full, they looked like pecs Arnold Schwarzenegger would be jealous of.  The valley in between them was several inches deep and I knew they contained unfathomable strength and power.  Finally, my eyes led me to Jill’s gargantuan neck which was laden with massive amounts of muscle and also covered by two large veins.  I felt like I was now in the presence of an Amazon worthy of a superhero comic book and was still in disbelief at her overall muscle-laden physique and sheer size. 

The girl on the left lit another candle exposing and casting light upon Jill’s face.  She was absolutely beautiful!  Jill was not one to wear make-up, but obviously had someone apply the perfect amount for this special unveiling.  Whatever supplements and hormones Jill was on had also caused some muscular development in her facial muscles.  As she smiled down at me, I was in awe of the powerful muscle size in her jaw and face and knew that her muscular transformation was complete.  I couldn’t have possibly dreamed of having a wife so strong, so powerful and yet so sexy.  Her eyes peered directly into my heart and with a soft look, she reached out her left hand and said, “Stand.”  I placed my meager hand in her powerful paw and she gently pulled me to my feet.  I expected to be almost eye to eye with her since she was wearing almost flat soled sandals and I was in bare feet, but it was not the case.  I was peering up at her still and she was now easily 3 or 4 inches taller than I.  I didn’t just feel small in front of her, I felt almost non-existent in her magnificent presence!  The HGH and other hormones and supplements had given her another growth spurt and since I was on my back for the last two months, I hadn’t been able to notice the height change.  As we looked lovingly into each other’s eyes, Jill grabbed a grape from a small vine one of the girls was now holding.  She placed it into my small jaw with her thick fingers and I bit into it.  The sweet flavor burst into my mouth and I quickly grabbed a grape off the same vine and reached it up towards Jill’s mouth.  She took it in between her gorgeous white teeth and crushed into it.  The juices squirt onto my face and Jill leaned down and began to lick them off my cheek with her tongue.  The force of her tongue thrust actually pushed my head back and my neck was too weak to withstand even her gentle push.  She had developed so much strength that even her slow, light movements became a great force.   She then teased me with a quick lick on the nose and she took a half step back.  Dressed in her Greek-Goddess style outfit, she was literally the sexiest woman I had ever seen in my life, and also the buffest.

Feeling the moment, Jill raised her left arm and hit a biceps flex.  It became monstrous immediately and a huge Grapefruit sized bicep appeared.  It expanded the thin gold colored metal bracelet around her arm easily as the bracelet proved no match for her unbelievable size and strength.  Noticing the growth in the bracelet, Jill slowly slid it off her arm and handed it to one of the girls who then took a couple of steps towards me and handed me the now expanded gold arm bracelet.  I put my arm through it and held it right around where my bicep would be…if I had one.  My arm looked like a golf ball in a basketball hoop and the immense size of the gap in the bracelet Jill had created was hard to believe.  It looked as if I could fit several of my arms inside the hole which only fit her left bicep.  In awe, I then lowered it and slipped it over my leg.  It fit easily over my skinny calf, and I brought it to the thickest part of my thigh, only to realize that her arm bracelet was too loose on my quad to even stay on and it quickly became apparent that Jill’s arms were bigger than my legs.  Still looking incredible, Jill slowly turned her back to me and slowly strode back to a throne looking chair on the platform she had emerged from.  Her ass was un-fucking believably massive and the roundness and sheer size of it was hard to comprehend.  Each check carried what seemed like 20 pounds of rounded, ripped muscle and the bottom half of each was exposed from underneath her white skirt.  They led to hamstring muscles which jetted out in huge arcs as they swept from the bottom of her ass down to just above the back of her knee.  It was like someone plastered slabs of muscle to the back of her legs and with each step, they flexed to huge rock-hard beautifulness!  Now I peered down and saw two massive diamond shaped calves that an NFL linebacker would be jealous of and I guessed that they had to be 18” or bigger.  With each stride, Jill’s quads expanded out to the sides greatly and it seemed like each thigh contained 40+ pounds of rock hard muscle.  The sheer mass of this woman was hard to comprehend and with each step, her weight actually caused a vibration in the floor.  Jill eventually reached the throne and turned gracefully and sat down in it.  I still stood in speechless awe of my wife and my mind was racing as I tried to think of something clever to say.  She signaled to one of the girls and immediately she approached Jill with the small vine of grapes.  The girl took one and fed my herculean goddess wife the sweet, purple fruit.  The girl was quite tall and muscular in her own right and certainly made me look like a puny wimp, but next to my wife, she too seemed tiny and feeble in Jill’s presence. 

The second girl approached me and softly said, “What do you think?”  I struggled for words and finally just said, “Magnificent!”  Jill of course heard and she had an accepting look of approval but still had not smiled at me. She reached out her colossal arm and moved her finger for me to come forward.  I thought I was walking but realized after a few seconds that I was too in awe of my massive wife to move and a complete sense of shameful non-deservingness came over me.  My wife had now become a living herculean statue of perfection while I had rotted away and become a weak excuse for a shadow of the person I once was.  I felt in no way equal to her and actually felt like a peasant in the presence of a queen.  Jill sensed my paltry self-worth and again signaled me to come forward.  Wearing only my small towel/cover-up around my waist, I slowly stepped my tiny 113 pound frame towards her.  There was a small gold pillow at her feet and she pointed down with her finger.  I instinctively got on my knees before her and kneeled just inches from her massive legs. 

On que, one of the girls began to pour warm oil on Jill’s massive quads and calves and signaled me to rub.  Like in a dream, I placed each of my hands upon one of Jill’s gargantuan hunks of meat called her quads and began to slowly rub in the oil and massage the substantial warm, hard surface.  My hands were insignificant and tiny in comparison, but rubbing their powerfulness gave me an erection that was probably the largest my dick had ever been in its life!  Slowly, I caressed and pressed against their greatness.  Eventually making my way down to her diamond shaped, thickly muscled, firm calves.  I tried to wrap both hands around her left calf, but I wasn’t even close to reaching all the way around and I may as well have tried to grab a tree trunk.  Finally, after several minutes of massaging Jill’s immeasurable thick legs, she slowly grabbed my head and moved it towards her crotch.  She slightly spread her legs and I was moving in towards her vagina.  She must have been turned on too; as I moved towards her, I noticed that she has a slight clit bulge protruding from her pussy.  I began to suck and lick her clit like I was addicted to the sweet smell and taste of the woman of my dreams.  As I began to ram my tongue into her tight warm pussy, as usual, she grabbed it with her strong vagina and playfully pinched and then released my tongue during the process. I licked as quickly and playfully as I could, trying to satisfy my wife like never before.  Meanwhile, I rested both arms over Jill’s muscle-bound thighs and felt their immense power with each sexual thrust she made.

After several more minutes trying to satisfy my wife with my tongue.  Jill grabbed me under the arms and easily lifted me to my feet.  She then slightly reclined her posture, held me around the waist, and inserted my penis into her warm pussy.  She then extended one leg and basically tripped me off my feet.  Both my ankles rested on her left leg ankle and lower leg while she now supported my waist with the strength of her hands.  I was now basically suspended by the strength of my wife; and while controlling my waist with her powerful hands, she began to thrust me in and out of her.  Although I was providing the cock, Jill was controlling every aspect of our sexual experience and treating me like her favorite sex toy as I was gyrated in, out and side to side to her every whim. I rested my hands on her gargantuan, thickly muscled chest causing even greater pleasure than the sexual experience itself.  As Jill became more and more aroused, she began to force me into her harder and faster with each powerful thrust.  Just before she reached climax, my wife clamped onto my rock hard penis with her muscle-bound vagina and slowly pushed my waist away from her.  She was testing the strength of her vaginal hold on my cock and it was stretching it to the limit.  As she pushed me away further, I screamed in pain from the pull.  Finally, she slightly relaxed her pussy and my cock was release back to me.  After just seconds to recover, Jill again rammed my cock into her and began the love making again.  This time, she relaxed her vagina slightly, just providing ample, perfect pressure and tightness on my dick, providing me with immense pleasure.  Again, as the thrusts increased in depth and speed I could no longer hold my juices and began to cum massively into her.  She still supported me with her massive, powerful arms and then moved me in rapid gyrations as she wanted to also pleasure herself.  She was now moving and vibrating me in a manner which I had never done before.  Although I had always been very proud of my love making abilities, it was obvious now, as she had complete physical control of me, that she wanted my cock in her more quickly and with more varied gyrations than I had ever provided.  Now that she could completely control the speed and movement of my thrusts into her, she was experiencing pleasure from me like she had never experienced before.  I wasn’t sure whether I should be disappointed in myself for having never before provided her this level of physical satisfaction, or happy that at my vastly reduced weight, she could now use me to provide herself this ultimate level of physical satisfaction.

Jill’s incredibly massive, muscular gains had brought me to a mental and physical state of sexual euphoria that I would have never even dreamed possible just a year or two before.  At the same time, my vast loss of weight and total physical attraction and admiration of her had allowed Jill to pleasure herself both physically and mentally like never before.  This symbiotic relationship was mutually beneficial and at that moment in time, as I lay comfortably on my muscle-bound wife, we both felt a bonding connection that would solidify our relationship forever!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2015, 04:59:26 am »
Jill - you´re on vacation? Did you see Samantha ?

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2015, 01:56:25 am »
Welcome back continued:
After what was probably a couple of hours of rest, I awoke to find myself being carried by one of the tall, buff girls into the other half of the room which had been hidden behind the long red curtain.  There was a metal contraption in the middle of the room with several different pulley systems and cables but it couldn’t be a workout device as I noticed that there were no weights on or around it.  The room was also dimly lit by several candles placed on pedestals in each corner of the room.  It gave off a slight juniper scent which I loved.  I was still naked and the other tall buff girl walked into the room with a leather belt and straps item in her hands.  She walked up and began putting this harness looking contraption on me and then actually attached me to one of the cables using one of the several carabineers on the straps.  I was now suspended by one of the cables hanging off the large metal framework in the middle of the room.  The two girls then slowly walked out of the room.  Although Jill was much more muscular, the girls were very buff themselves and probably pushed the scales to 165 pounds each.  I enjoyed watching their buff calves flex nicely as they took each slow step out.

I hung from the cable with immense anticipation as I awaited Jill’s arrival.  At just 113 pounds, the straps from the harness were not that uncomfortable and hanging in the air was actually a comfortable experience.  Just a few seconds later I felt a slight vibration in the floor as my herculean wife entered the room.  She always walked kind of heavy, if that makes any sense, and now at 220+ pounds of powerful muscle, the ground almost shook under the powerful gape of each step.  She had put her gold laced sandals back on, but instead of her Greek goddess outfit, Jill simply wore a white bikini bottom and top with thin gold piping.  The gold leaf Tiera still adorned her beautiful, flowing brown hair. She also had on thick leather wrist wraps, which looked more suited for a roman gladiator and it completed her beautiful but powerful look.  Just as I was about to say how amazing my wife looked, she reached her meaty arms up and grabbed onto a t-handled bar near the top of the metal contraption I was attached to.  Just inches from my head, I was about to reach out and caress her beautiful, muscular bicep when all of a sudden, I was thrust upward with great speed. 

Jill had pulled down on the t-handled bar, and I immediately realized that the cable attached to my harness was also connected at the other end to that t-handle.  I was now looking eye to eye with Jill as she had easily thrust all of my weight upward as she performed a triceps push-down.  Still locking gazes, Jill slowly lifted her arms up and my entire body was lowered 2+ feet about to her waist level, just then, my wife again thrust her arms down forcefully and my entire body was flung upwards swiftly.   She slowly whispered, “Count” to me as I was lifted for the third time.  Totally mesmerized by her beauty and her thick powerful muscles, I somehow caught on and eaked out the word, “Three.”  Jill slowly raised and lowered me again, “Four.” I whispered.  With that, I reached out and held onto her enormous arm as she again raised me up.  It was as hard as a rock, and all my might would not have made the smallest dent in its well defined structure.  Holding on to my wife’s powerful arm as it lifted me was quite a rush.  “Five.” I uttered.  We still had locked gazes and as I was lifted a sixth, seventh and eighth time.  The feelings running through me were euphoric and with every rep, I felt myself becoming more and more entranced and more and more in awe of her awesome raw power.  As she finished her 10th rep, Jill grabbed a leather handle on my harness and unhooked me from that cable.  She then easily lifted my entire bodyweight walked half way around the large metal contraption and hooked me to another dangling cable.  As she slightly adjusted my harness I felt like a small child in the presence of his parent.  Feeble, vulnerable, dependent, in total awe and of course completely aroused are a few feelings that coursed through my body.  Jill picked another t-handled bar off the ground and as she lifted it up to waist level, I was lifted ever so slightly by the cable.  She now did a biceps curl with her gorgeous, muscle-bound arms, and I was again thrust upward.   Out of habit, I immediately whispered, “One.”  Jill slowly let me down, also getting the negative on the rep and then slowly lifted me again.  “Two.” I muttered.  Ever so slowly, Jill lifted and lowered me time and time again as I counted in unison with her reps.  Again, I reached my arm out and grasped her huge and growing baseball sized biceps.  It was being pumped to a proportion I had never even dreamed imaginable.  I also grabbed it with my other hand and realized that it was larger by several inches than I could possibly grasp in my paltry hands.  Jill was many pounds of muscle heavier than ever and the sheer size of her muscle bellies was incredible.  The huge roundness to her shoulders looked larger than a linebacker in shoulder pads and the thickness in her chest carried slabs of pure muscle even a male bodybuilder would be jealous of.  Jill’s supplement and food intake, mixed with all the pure-HGH and super-intensified workouts had taken her to a level of physical, muscular perfection that was beyond my wildest imagination!

Jill now started to add a sexual twist to her little workout.  As she lifted me up, my cock was raised to full attention.  At this point, with her shoulders, biceps and even massive forearms fully flexed, and my hands grabbing their immense muscular awesomeness, Jill slowly leaned down, took my cock in her moth and began to pleasure me passionately.  To add a bit of a twist, instead of moving her head up and down to provide a wonderful massaging motion, she simply pulled me up or slightly let me down using the herculean power of her arms.  Again, like earlier that night, I was being treated as a sex toy, easily thrown around, thrusted or manipulated by my brawny, strapping, pumped-up wife.  Jill began to lift me faster and faster and her warm, tight mouth on my penis was giving me extreme gratification.  Finally unable to contain it, I began to cum massively into her mouth.  Like always, Jill continued to bob her head up and down on my warm, stiff member until every ounce of my love juice was swallowed and licked clean.  I let out a gasp and my body became completely relaxed in the leather harness.

Feeling she had got a good enough little workout, Jill lifted me up slightly, unhooked the carabineer and placed me on my feet.  I was peering up at my now 6’0” tall wife, I slowly reached out and grabbed her massive arms and we kissed deeply.  She saw the puppy dog look in my eyes and I know she knew I would do anything for her.  She grabbed my hand without saying a word and walked us over to a small scale that was in the far corner of the room.  With little, I’m sorry, let me correct that, with no effort, Jill placed her hands under my armpits, lifted me up and placed me on the scale.  It bounced around a bit and then settled on 111 pounds.  I was a bit surprised but assumed I had lost a little water weight during our sexual fun over the last few hours.  Even she was surprised at that, but a look of great satisfaction came over her face as she whispered, “111 pounds Davey….puuuurfect!”  She then easily lifted me off the scale and stepped her immense legs onto it.  Her mass was mind boggling and it seemed as if someone had simply plastered pounds and pounds of pure muscle onto her frame.  There was no part of my wife that was not covered in thick, densely packed muscle.  As the scale needle bounced rapidly, it finally settled on a number that was almost inconceivable…Jill just looked at me with a huge smile on her face and mouthed the word, “Two hundred and Forty!!!!”  My jaw was agape and we both couldn’t believe the number.  The fact that she was also slightly ripped made me think the number would come in lower, but the scale didn’t lie and as I started to do the dorky math in my head, the numbers were almost too high to calculate.  She weighed more than twice as much as me, but it was ALLLL-MUSCLE, so she wasn’t just twice as strong as me, she was INCONCEIVABLY STRONGER!

At only 111 pounds and probably only 8% fat, I carried 76 pounds of bones, organs and fat.  Meaning I now only carried a paltry 35 pounds of muscle.  Jill was leaner now than before, probably down to 9 or 10% fat so about 24 pounds there; and taking into account her new bone and organ mass of approximately 60 pounds, Jill carried 84 pounds of bones, organs and fat.  240 pounds minus 84 pounds meant that my herculean wife now carried 156 pounds of muscle!  Even though Jill only outweighed me by double, she had almost 5 times more muscle on her body!  I thought it was me who would be overly excited, but Jill too loved the size and power difference she now had over me.  Giddy with excitement, Jill pulled out the measuring tape from behind the scale.  She handed it to me and slowly brought her right arm up and flexed it massively.  It was HUGE and the biggest biceps I had ever seen.  There was a massive, baseball sized muscle on top of muscle and it looked like there were 3 distinct enormous muscle groups in her arm.  I put my hands on it and squeezed with all my might.  It was as hard as a rock and Jill lifted it up slightly so it was now at my eye level.  I wondered how much weight it could truly lift as my skinny, twig like arms reached up to its mass.

I slowly draped the measuring tape around her gargantuan muscle.  I knew it had to be pushing 18+ inches and couldn’t wait to pull the tape tight.  As I tightened the tape, it came to a number too large to be accurate.  I thought maybe it got curled up on the back side of her biceps, so I loosened it, checked for a kink but to my amazement, there wasn’t one.  Again, I pulled the tape around trying not to kink the tape as my hands were shaking almost beyond control….and was amazed….it read Twenty and a half inches.  Realizing what we had just discovered.  Jill and I both dropped our jaws.  With a twinkle in her eye, Jill winked and said, “How do you like me now?”  I gulped and leaned in and uncontrollably began to lick its surface.  Jill laughed as I became dazed and light headed with exhilaration.  I was no longer in the presence of a hot chick, I was now in the presence of a goddess and every ounce of my being now felt subservient to her muscular greatness.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2015, 02:12:49 pm »
Thanks rjack.

I have too many story-lines to focus on so I ended up just writing this latest chapter...REPOST, there seemed to be a problem with the first try posting it...

Dave and Jill; Eric and Samantha; Lisa and Louie...etc.

more coming :)

Welcome back continued:

After what was probably a couple of hours of rest, I awoke to find myself being carried by one of the tall, buff girls into the other half of the room which had been hidden behind the long red curtain.  There was a metal contraption in the middle of the room with several different pulley systems and cables but it couldn’t be a workout device as I noticed that there were no weights on or around it.  The room was also dimly lit by several candles placed on pedestals in each corner of the room.  It gave off a slight juniper scent which I loved.  I was still naked and the other tall buff girl walked into the room with a leather belt and straps item in her hands.  She walked up and began putting this harness looking contraption on me and then actually attached me to one of the cables using one of the several carabineers on the straps.  I was now suspended by one of the cables hanging off the large metal framework in the middle of the room.  The two girls then slowly walked out of the room.  Although Jill was much more muscular, the girls were very buff themselves and probably pushed the scales to 165 pounds each.  I enjoyed watching their buff calves flex nicely as they took each slow step out.

I hung from the cable with immense anticipation as I awaited Jill’s arrival.  At just 113 pounds, the straps from the harness were not that uncomfortable and hanging in the air was actually a comfortable experience.  Just a few seconds later I felt a slight vibration in the floor as my herculean wife entered the room.  She always walked kind of heavy, if that makes any sense, and now at 220+ pounds of powerful muscle, the ground almost shook under the powerful gape of each step.  She had put her gold laced sandals back on, but instead of her Greek goddess outfit, Jill simply wore a white bikini bottom and top with thin gold piping.  The gold leaf Tiera still adorned her beautiful, flowing brown hair. She also had on thick leather wrist wraps, which looked more suited for a roman gladiator and it completed her beautiful but powerful look.  Just as I was about to say how amazing my wife looked, she reached her meaty arms up and grabbed onto a t-handled bar near the top of the metal contraption I was attached to.  Just inches from my head, I was about to reach out and caress her beautiful, muscular bicep when all of a sudden, I was thrust upward with great speed. 

Jill had pulled down on the t-handled bar, and I immediately realized that the cable attached to my harness was also connected at the other end to that t-handle.  I was now looking eye to eye with Jill as she had easily thrust all of my weight upward as she performed a triceps push-down.  Still locking gazes, Jill slowly lifted her arms up and my entire body was lowered 2+ feet about to her waist level, just then, my wife again thrust her arms down forcefully and my entire body was flung upwards swiftly.   She slowly whispered, “Count” to me as I was lifted for the third time.  Totally mesmerized by her beauty and her thick powerful muscles, I somehow caught on and eaked out the word, “Three.”  Jill slowly raised and lowered me again, “Four.” I whispered.  With that, I reached out and held onto her enormous arm as she again raised me up.  It was as hard as a rock, and all my might would not have made the smallest dent in its well defined structure.  Holding on to my wife’s powerful arm as it lifted me was quite a rush.  “Five.” I uttered.  We still had locked gazes and as I was lifted a sixth, seventh and eighth time.  The feelings running through me were euphoric and with every rep, I felt myself becoming more and more entranced and more and more in awe of her awesome raw power.  As she finished her 10th rep, Jill grabbed a leather handle on my harness and unhooked me from that cable.  She then easily lifted my entire bodyweight walked half way around the large metal contraption and hooked me to another dangling cable.  As she slightly adjusted my harness I felt like a small child in the presence of his parent.  Feeble, vulnerable, dependent, in total awe and of course completely aroused are a few feelings that coursed through my body.  Jill picked another t-handled bar off the ground and as she lifted it up to waist level, I was lifted ever so slightly by the cable.  She now did a biceps curl with her gorgeous, muscle-bound arms, and I was again thrust upward.   Out of habit, I immediately whispered, “One.”  Jill slowly let me down, also getting the negative on the rep and then slowly lifted me again.  “Two.” I muttered.  Ever so slowly, Jill lifted and lowered me time and time again as I counted in unison with her reps.  Again, I reached my arm out and grasped her huge and growing baseball sized biceps.  It was being pumped to a proportion I had never even dreamed imaginable.  I also grabbed it with my other hand and realized that it was larger by several inches than I could possibly grasp in my paltry hands.  Jill was many pounds of muscle heavier than ever and the sheer size of her muscle bellies was incredible.  The huge roundness to her shoulders looked larger than a linebacker in shoulder pads and the thickness in her chest carried slabs of pure muscle even a male bodybuilder would be jealous of.  Jill’s supplement and food intake, mixed with all the pure-HGH and super-intensified workouts had taken her to a level of physical, muscular perfection that was beyond my wildest imagination!

Jill now started to add a sexual twist to her little workout.  As she lifted me up, my cock was raised to full attention.  At this point, with her shoulders, biceps and even massive forearms fully flexed, and my hands grabbing their immense muscular awesomeness, Jill slowly leaned down, took my cock in her moth and began to pleasure me passionately.  To add a bit of a twist, instead of moving her head up and down to provide a wonderful massaging motion, she simply pulled me up or slightly let me down using the herculean power of her arms.  Again, like earlier that night, I was being treated as a sex toy, easily thrown around, thrusted or manipulated by my brawny, strapping, pumped-up wife.  Jill began to lift me faster and faster and her warm, tight mouth on my penis was giving me extreme gratification.  Finally unable to contain it, I began to cum massively into her mouth.  Like always, Jill continued to bob her head up and down on my warm, stiff member until every ounce of my love juice was swallowed and licked clean.  I let out a gasp and my body became completely relaxed in the leather harness.

Feeling she had got a good enough little workout, Jill lifted me up slightly, unhooked the carabineer and placed me on my feet.  I was peering up at my now 6’0” tall wife, I slowly reached out and grabbed her massive arms and we kissed deeply.  She saw the puppy dog look in my eyes and I know she knew I would do anything for her.  She grabbed my hand without saying a word and walked us over to a small scale that was in the far corner of the room.  With little, I’m sorry, let me correct that, with no effort, Jill placed her hands under my armpits, lifted me up and placed me on the scale.  It bounced around a bit and then settled on 111 pounds.  I was a bit surprised but assumed I had lost a little water weight during our sexual fun over the last few hours.  Even she was surprised at that, but a look of great satisfaction came over her face as she whispered, “111 pounds Davey….puuuurfect!”  She then easily lifted me off the scale and stepped her immense legs onto it.  Her mass was mind boggling and it seemed as if someone had simply plastered pounds and pounds of pure muscle onto her frame.  There was no part of my wife that was not covered in thick, densely packed muscle.  As the scale needle bounced rapidly, it finally settled on a number that was almost inconceivable…Jill just looked at me with a huge smile on her face and mouthed the word, “Two hundred and Forty!!!!”  My jaw was agape and we both couldn’t believe the number.  The fact that she was also slightly ripped made me think the number would come in lower, but the scale didn’t lie and as I started to do the dorky math in my head, the numbers were almost too high to calculate.  She weighed more than twice as much as me, but it was ALLLL-MUSCLE, so she wasn’t just twice as strong as me, she was INCONCEIVABLY STRONGER!

At only 111 pounds and probably only 8% fat, I carried 76 pounds of bones, organs and fat.  Meaning I now only carried a paltry 35 pounds of muscle.  Jill was leaner now than before, probably down to 9 or 10% fat so about 24 pounds there; and taking into account her new bone and organ mass of approximately 60 pounds, Jill carried 84 pounds of bones, organs and fat.  240 pounds minus 84 pounds meant that my herculean wife now carried 156 pounds of muscle!  Even though Jill only outweighed me by double, she had almost 5 times more muscle on her body!  I thought it was me who would be overly excited, but Jill too loved the size and power difference she now had over me.  Giddy with excitement, Jill pulled out the measuring tape from behind the scale.  She handed it to me and slowly brought her right arm up and flexed it massively.  It was HUGE and the biggest biceps I had ever seen.  There was a massive, baseball sized muscle on top of muscle and it looked like there were 3 distinct enormous muscle groups in her arm.  I put my hands on it and squeezed with all my might.  It was as hard as a rock and Jill lifted it up slightly so it was now at my eye level.  I wondered how much weight it could truly lift as my skinny, twig like arms reached up to its mass.

I slowly draped the measuring tape around her gargantuan muscle.  I knew it had to be pushing 18+ inches and couldn’t wait to pull the tape tight.  As I tightened the tape, it came to a number too large to be accurate.  I thought maybe it got curled up on the back side of her biceps, so I loosened it, checked for a kink but to my amazement, there wasn’t one.  Again, I pulled the tape around trying not to kink the tape as my hands were shaking almost beyond control….and was amazed….it read Twenty and a half inches.  Realizing what we had just discovered.  Jill and I both dropped our jaws.  With a twinkle in her eye, Jill winked and said, “How do you like me now?”  I gulped and leaned in and uncontrollably began to lick its surface.  Jill laughed as I became dazed and light headed with exhilaration.  I was no longer in the presence of a hot chick, I was now in the presence of a goddess and every ounce of my being now felt subservient to her muscular greatness.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2015, 08:16:10 pm »
Moving forward
Jill had dismissed the two girls she had brought in for the awesome welcome back affair she had just thrown me and we lay naked, comfortably on our amazing bed.  There were a couple of candles burning and it gave off a very dim, flickering light to the room.  As usual, Jill had draped her gargantuan leg over my two skinny legs and as I lay on my back, I couldn’t help but feel and massage Jill’s huge, muscular arm as it lay over my chest.  I was in awe in Jill’s muscular presence and she had physically so surpassed any of my wildest dreams which probably explained my now absolute addiction to her every move, hair flick, breath and word.  Many say that that’s not healthy in a relationship but it wasn’t that Jill demanded or even asked for this level of dedication from me, internally, I just literally could not control this physical and mental lust.

The heat that my sleeping wife’s massive muscles produced was creating a sweat pool over my legs and chest and I loved the feeling of her unflexed weight on top of me.  I knew that I had become so weak and Jill so strong that even the mere mass of her was more force than I could repel.  As I lay there thinking, I again began to dork-out and calculate our muscular differences.  At 20.5” in circumference, less the Humerus bone area, Jill’s biceps now contained 31.5 square inches of muscle mass.  At 9” in circumference, less the Humerus bone area, my arm now held only 4.25 square inches of muscle mass.  Jill’s arms now contained over 7 times more muscle mass than mine.  Just thinking about that started to give me another erection and I now started calculating and determining that my wife’s arms were bigger than my legs.  I then came to realize, that her two arms may contain more muscle than my entire body and that one of her thighs probably did as well!  Why did this turn me on so much, what was wrong with me?  I was not gay and had never lusted for another man, but I desired with every ounce of my being to have a woman so strong and powerful, a protector, an Alpha-Female as a wife. 

The size and strength disparity Jill and I had created with each other had been so mutually desired that it had strengthened our relationship far beyond any breaking point.  I don’t think she could find another man who could entertain her and please her emotionally and physically while also fulfilling her internal, burning desire, while sweet and caring, to also become the undisputed Alpha in the relationship.  At the same time, I knew I could never find that same symbiotic partnership.  Most muscular woman desire an equally or much larger muscular man and clearly, that would not lead them to find me attractive at all.  I soon fell asleep knowing I had hit the Relationship Jackpot for me and Jill had done the same. 

The morning came quickly and as Jill woke up and started rusting around, obviously I awoke too.  But before she got to wide-eyed and bushy tailed I leaned over and began making out with her passionately.  We shared a nice moment as the glint of sunlight began to put a dim haze throughout the room.  Jill then got up and waddled, as her legs were far too huge and muscular to walk normally, to take a morning tinkle.  Although her legs were huge and bulged greatly with each stride, the size and fullness of her ass absolutely blew me away.  She always had a great ass, but it was now packed with so much rock-hard muscle that a huge rounded spherical massive muscle body extended out behind her exhibiting a muscle-bound power I could not even imagine.  It was like something from a comic book and almost skirted on the edge of reality and what I thought was humanly possible!  My jaw dropped in awe and a feeling of euphoria shot through me and I immediately got goosebumps on my arms.  After a few moments, I got up too and put on a purple pair of Jill’s old Dolphin running shorts; which of course I should now just call mine, since I’m the one who wore them all the time and there was no way Jill’s huge thighs would even fit through the leg holes, let alone he massive, muscle-bound ass.  Another moment later, I also realized that I needed to use the restroom very badly as well and I walked into the bathroom a few moments after I heard her finish up. 

Jill stood in the doorway, feet stretched out and hands on her hips, guarding the doorway to the bathroom with her immense powerhouse presence.  I approached her quickly to get by and tinkle myself and our new height difference became evermore evident.  As I was just over 5’8” now and wafer thin, Jill seemed like a true amazon as she stood 6 feet tall and carried 240 massive pounds.  I tried to push by Jill to the toilet but of course didn’t even budge her colossal form.  She laughed cutely at my complete lack of strength and said, “C’mon Davey…how bad do you have to go?”  I looked back up at her, realizing she was turning my immediate need to relieve myself into a fun game.  “Pretty God Damn Bad!” I responded and I quickly tried to dart by her.  Again I couldn’t even budge her.  I tried a couple more attempts and then she said, “Davey, hit me in the stomach.”  I just looked up at her with a confused look, but it was obvious that she was enjoying our little game of strength.  I just tried to get by, but she then grabbed me under the arm with a vice like grip, slightly lifted me up to where only my tip toes were touching the ground and again she said, “Davey, hit me in the stomach as hard as you can, and I’ll let you go to the bathroom.”  It took me a few seconds to realize it, but it seemed now that even my taking a piss was an event that she had total control over.  I nodded and said, “Okaaaay.” Like a little kid being scolded by his parent.  I reared back and struck her rock hard abs.  She chuckled, letting me know that my blow was like a soft wind hitting her bare skin.  I became frustrated and struck her abs three more times with increasing ferocity, which only made her laugh exponentially more loudly.  Still laughing slightly, Jill said, “Okay Davey, good try, now you may go to the bathroom, and she stepped to the side.  Her mammoth size still took up half the doorway, but I again attempted to slip by.  She quickly stuck her left arm out and pushed hard against the other side of the doorway.  My chest hit her rock solid arm and so I put both hands on it to push it out of the way.  Smiling, she said, “I’ll just leave my arm here dear, you simply have to dislodge it and you can tinkle.”  Finally, I felt like I had a physical chance to win.  I put both arms on her bicep and forearm and leaned into it to push it outward and away from the wall.  Again my attempts were in vein.  I could tell that Jill was getting incredibly turned on by my desperate dilemma as her nipples were now hard as diamonds and she reached down with her free hand to pleasure herself while I struggled to budge her.

I finally decided to take a couple of steps back, than lunged at her extended arm, hoping to finally break through.  Again, the strength in her arm proved to be too mighty for the weight and strength of my entire body and I was unable to break through.  I looked up at her like a puppy dog begging for a biscuit as I knew I was not going to be able to pass without her supreme consent.  She had a smirk on her face that immediately turned into a full-fledged smile as she grabbed me around the chest with her extended arm.  She easily turned me away from her and then pulled my back in tightly against her chest.  As she was holding me securely, she knew I was helpless to move.  Jill then reached her right arm around me and grabbed my right hand, bringing it down to her vagina.  Instinctively, I placed my forefinger and index finger in her warm tight pussy and began pleasuring her.  I was pretty good at it and was rapidly pulsating my hand and fingers, trying to get Jill off as fast as possible, but in the meantime, I just said, “babe, I can’t hold it any more….I gotta pee.” She was entranced in the pulsating of my fingers in her pussy and it just didn’t register to her.  Her strength was far too great for me to wiggle out of, so with my free left hand, I pulled my cock out of my pants and literally started pissing towards the closest thing, the sink.  So I’m now gyrating my fingers in Jill as fast as possible, and also peeing through the air towards the sink.  For some reason, Jill opens her eyes and sees what she’s forced me to do, but instead of letting me go, she starts wiggling me slightly back and forth causing my stream to miss the sink and hit the counter and everything else.  After a couple of brief seconds, with me still pleasuring her, Jill easily hoists me off the ground and walks us to the sink.  My wife was now so strong, she had easily lifted my bodyweight against hers with one arm and walked me across a room.  Like a small child held by his mother, I now pointed my dick down and finished my pee directly into the sink.  After a few more pleasurable seconds of my gyrating, Jill took my hand out of her vagina and inserted my warm moist fingers into my own mouth.  She then started motioning with her mouth for me to lick my own fingers clean, taking in the warm moist taste of her gorgeous vagina all the while.

My wife was now so huge and muscular, that as I sat on the sink counter looking at her, she towered over and engulfed me completely with her herculean presence.  As she leaned over me, her long dark hair fell upon my shoulder and she began to kiss me passionately.  Her tongue was somehow as strong as the rest of her incredible physique and she dominated our kisses in a way which made me feel completely in awe of her.  The passion flowed through our bodies and I felt completely connected with her more than ever.  I reached my arms around her muscle bound torso and grabbed her as tightly as humanly possible.  As the sweat of both of our bodies trickled down towards our waists, Jill leaned back slightly and whispered, “I feel like we’re now two souls merged into one.  Like the two of us make one complete, perfect person.”  I knew I loved her more than ever, but to have her feel, and say that she felt like I was a part of her, launched me into the stratosphere with emotion.  Realizing that I had somehow managed to mentally and physically bond us together so tightly, meant that I would never lose her and it filled me full of a confidence I had never known before.  I reached my hands up and around Jill’s checks and pushed my mouth against hers with all my might.  Jill lifted me up off the counter and back into bed where we continued our passionate kiss and laid together, intertwined in a way that befitted our mental and physical union.

Offline tdg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2015, 10:39:08 pm »
Mostly a good installment. But, please don't go any further with the sadist behavior by Jill. To not allow your partner to releave himself is quite cruel, and threatens to turn this story into yet another tired cliché.

MrP

« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2015, 06:22:43 pm »

what about Jill and Lisa old relationshing?

is Lisa going for Dave?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2015, 07:11:50 am »
and what about Dave's mum? his bro?

Think christmas should be a good time to meet them. And show what happened since the last meeting.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View