Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572591 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:06:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385471 times)

jspikez

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 03:15:43 am »
I have a deeply rooted attraction to muscular fitness women. Gosh, I feel like I'm in some sort of AA meeting.  Anyways, I told my girlfriend, who isn't a fitness woman, about my fantasies and she laughed at me and said she'd never look like one of "them".  So now I'm not sure what to do. I'm getting pretty serious with her... but fear if I stay with her, I won't get my ultimate desire/fantasy fulfilled.  Why am I sharing all of this to a group I just joined. I guess just saying it out loud brings some therapy to the entire situation.

Dig the group.  You all really contribute to the site.  Hope I can contribute myself.

Forum Saradas

poiuztre80

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 01:02:37 am »
Hi,

I've been lurking on this site for weeks now, because I couldn't get enough of the content I've found here. It's huge! I'm very glad I found this site.

I'm a 29 yrs old male from Hungary. I'm a fan of female muscle for about the last 10 years. Before that, I had fantasies since early childhood of girls beating me up. I know it sounds weird, but probably this is a place where some of you understand what I feel. I even went to some psychologists during these years. One of them just kept asking questions about my family, girlfriends, dreams etc., one of them told me not to feel shame, just try to live out my fantasies. I agreed with him, so I'm planning to visit FBBs, who make sessions. I've seen that there are many reviews and posts about sessions in this site, which makes it also a great source for me. Whoever started this site, and posted reviews (nad pics, videos) thanks a lot!

My all-time favourite is Lesa Lewis, but I could list hundreds of FBBs I like. I also love sensual videos of one FBB and one much weaker, slim fitness type girl admiring her (my favourite video is Muscle Lust with Lynn McCrossin and Terria).

snoopySA

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2010, 10:15:22 pm »
Hi have joined this forum a while ago. Am a physique photographer from SA and would like to post some South African female muscle here for you guys, but am not sure how to do it. How do I attach a file here? There is an insert image button- but how does it work?????
Sorry for sounding stupid..but can somebody help!
The online Help files mentions an attachment button, but hey, don't see it.
We've got some spectacular muscled fems here and have done some shoots with a few, but more to come.
Would love to give you a preview, but can't.

Offline cheste

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 12:48:42 am »
hello everyone mi name is Jordi (means George) im 32 y/o from barcelona and my english is quite deficient so please forgive me well im here cause i just love athletic strong woman since i was 15 y/o (lot of time huh? at least for me) my biggest fantasies involving muscle woman are seeing them smashing/lifting vehicles barehanded killing men with theyr superior bodies and all kind of strength feats are welcome too unfortunately for me i have no pc just a mobile device with web browser so maybe i can’t post somethings like videos or pics but i can post site directions with great related stuff inside soon i will have a pc then i will post as much as i can thanks in advance for letting me in regards

AmazonVet

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 12:52:29 pm »
Hi man I am Glad to find this site the other one i was on had so many rules and pressures i didnt enjoy sharing. Ok I see someone has already asked about my hoster? Well i was at this other site and already have my stuff uploaded. I am a 53 Year old Disabled veteran and have limited use of my hands( Slow) But I will be more then happy to change my hoster when I can get my son to help but for now I will share and pick up a few videos to watch Thanks already for the thankyous of my posts and I am not really worried about the karma thing it must come natural and i just want to share and make a few REAL friends Thanks For sharing with me too

aussiecla

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2010, 05:37:27 am »
hello Everybody,
first of all i want to congratulate the authors of this fantastic website for gathering such a niche community around the the world and of course the members for keeping it alive .
I write from down under, Sydney, and I have a decennial experience in meeting for private sessions FBB. With very few exceptions I have had great . great time and I belive most  of the girls have enjoyed meeting with me. These girls deserve respect and admiration for their efforts to improove day by day their appereance, and overcome stupid cliches.
I started when I was living in USA  and I've  met some of the best and hottest female bodybuilders in the circuit, but still now, the few steps that separe me from entering the room where the session will take place are such a thrilling feeling.
unfortunately in Australia there are not fbb doing sessions , at least of I am aware of, but some of the girls are travelling to here more often. But  I'm lucky today,  in town there's a good friend and in few hours I would meet her.
Finally i just wish to send my warmest greetings , should she ever read this, to Gabrielle form Vegas  with whom i had propably the best time in my life! She's retired now and hope, with all my heart, she's fine.
peace , love and fun for the forum and its members!
aussiecla

Offline Mister_Hank

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 12:37:45 am »
Hello, everyone. I'm just dropping by to say hi to everyone. I'm a fan of women's bodybuilding since I was around 19-20 years old. So far I already became hypnotized from that day onward. I have (so far) plenty of women's bodybuilding photos on my computer (laptop currently) and I'm hoping I can add more to my collection. How did I came to this site? By a search engine called Google. In any rate, I'm saying hello to all of you and I'm hoping you can make my stay as peaceful as possible. Thank you.

Hank Campbell

Offline iceman706

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 06:14:05 pm »
Fantastic site. So many beautiful women and interesting topics. Thanks very much

Nicole

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2010, 10:21:15 am »
I am a FBB at the beginning of my career. This site is very motivating to go on growing muscles and shaping them to absolut sharpness.
It's very hard work, but its worth it as we can see at those many many very impressing and beautiful pics of FBBs all over the world

Memyself

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2010, 12:36:42 pm »
Nicole,

Welcome to Saradas. Hope you enjoy your stay here and keep us informed about your progression.

Offline djstoner

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2010, 10:29:51 am »
I've been a constant lurker on many FBB enthusiast sites.  I've written a single FMG story , scanned a single drawing into my Deviant Art account, and generally been a fixture on every forum, pay site, or blog about FBB's since the mid-nineties.  It's not that I'm ashamed of my fixation, it's just that I wish to distance myself from those who take this fetish too far (just read any of a myriad of posts and numerous other sites that seem to promote stalking and general creepiness, while at the same time undermining female muscle appreciation as a consensual act of pleasure).

Liking muscles as much as I do is akin to being a Star Trek nerd: the fantasy is healthy, but the company is lame.  I've found that most of my so-called "fetish" peer-group have their heads buried so far up their ass that they'll never need a second opinion for a colonoscopy.  Most of the vocalizations uttered from the female muscle appreciation camp are stupendous sputterings of an auspicious oligarchy where one sex exerts dominance over the other simply by physical prowess.  The raison d'etre of such a fascination could be any one of a legion of subtle sexual ailments which necessitate this Hegelian dialectic within the unequipped fragility of the male ego, such that it is.  

Some, however, are moved to such attraction simply due to a genetic predisposition.  Human sexuality is a far cry from that of the animal kingdom from whence it arose; sexual attraction may well be the last bastion of evolution that we as a species are subject to.  Gender confusion, role-reversal, and lust for specific "feminine/masculine" body-types could be written off as the byproduct of a numerous cloud of sexual dysfunctions or developmental histories - if it weren't for the fact that humanity's general appetite for more and more pronounced sexual "deviancy" (from the standpoint of the underscored societal "norm") is increasing at an exponential rate.

From this bird's-eye view, it is only natural that men and women should choose to so vary their sexual appetites (and therefor sexual partners) in as wide a spectrum as can by mentally, emotionally, or (poignantly) physically manipulating themselves.  Specialization is, after all, effectively genocide.  In this sexual re-evaluation revolution, humanity has found itself with males searching for a feminine ideal that is just a shade more feminine than themselves; thus, the realization that female bodybuilders are a valid - if not logical - choice as a partner sex-class arises in a small percentage of the XY chromosome populace.

To the point: my own predilections are thus; I believe in male/female equality in every conceivable sense - it just so happens that I lean more toward the aggressively physically dominant side of the equation.  I still expect a woman to sound, smell, and act like a woman - but the physical characteristics, which are so completely at odds with the ingrained frailty society overtly advertises... nay, -DEMANDS- of their women, are what really excite me.  Apropros, there is no psychological expectation to accompany the anti-diminutive stature to which I ascribe my sexual ideal...

Stated thusly, I think I've pretty much covered why I'm here; rambling though it is, it's the best introduction I could give myself.  As such, I simply wish to state that I desire to lurk no more - I want my fascination a matter of public record.  Hopefully, this biopic will inspire other lurkers to dissolve themselves from the insistent grain of the societal woodwork and embrace the transmorphic nature of their teratism.
User is currently banned [View]

Warrior205

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2010, 06:22:48 pm »
I am a Soldier in the U.S. Army, and i have to say,  I am absolutely in love with all women who are into fitness/athletics/bodybuilding.  Oftentimes, women who are witnessed busting their a**es are viewed as "not feminine" or other negative terms.  I think the exact opposite.  When I do settle down, I can only hope that the woman I'm with will either be on my level, or be willing to put in the work.  Thank you for this site. 

D

Get Swole

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 01:54:36 am »
I'm new to the sire, but it has not become my favorite. I am really big into lifting myself, but find seeing amazingly in shape women serves as wonderful motivation for me to lift harder...So here is a large thank you to all of the ladies that work so hard and serve as my motivation to stay healthy and fit!!!

Supernotteboy

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 02:34:32 pm »
This is an absolutely Fantastic Site!!!  I enjoy being on here.

I love to see strong women, dominating men in wrestling and lifting.  Wish that more people would post, but there is quite a bit of content on here, and I appreciate that!

To everyone posting, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

bigboy17

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2010, 01:46:52 am »
Hello Everyone!  My name is Chris.  I am 31 years old from central PA near Lock Haven.  Actually, in the middle between State College and Williamsport.  I am an EMT and 911 dispatcher who has always been interested in weight/strength training and martial arts.  I have just began a program of diet and exercise so I can try to lose weight and get back into better shape.  I admire the dedication in training, competition, and dieting of bodybuilders.  Also, I like to network/chat with those who have been training for awhile to get some pointers.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View