Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581325 Posts in 74138 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 02:21:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 407995 times)

ilovesbiceps!

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #180 on: March 25, 2012, 12:05:22 pm »
Hi ladies and gents. I'm Peter from Great Britain, only recently discovered this site but like most of the people here I've been a fan of female muscles and physique for as long as I can remember, I think there is no physique more attractive. I am engaged to a 6' body builder and she's making sure I get myself into shape again.  I was brought up with 4 sisters so I'm not completely out of my depth, - just mostly.  :wob:
PL GIVE SOME PIKS OF YOUR FIANCE'

Forum Saradas

Offline mlw

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #181 on: March 27, 2012, 10:26:51 pm »
I have always enjoyed muscled girls and dominating girls.  I am always looking to worship South Florida and Miami muscle girls.  I look forward to the forum.  If you are in South Florida let me know.

Offline Mister Grey

• Activity:
    0%
  • Watch for rock
    • Mister Grey's Gallery
« Reply #182 on: March 30, 2012, 08:26:18 am »
I just realized I never introduced myself. I am Max from the USA. I've always had a thing for muscular women, even when I was too young to realize it was a turn on. I do photomanipulations occasionally, and I've posted a few here, and plan on posting more in the future. Glad to be part of this forum.

Mister Grey

pipsthighs

« Reply #183 on: March 30, 2012, 05:10:51 pm »
Hi. I'm a 53 year old male from Kent UK. I enjoy female and mixed wrestling. I've had many sessions over the years chiefly with girls in the London area at either LWS or Monica's studio. I've also met a few visiting girls from overseas too.
I'm not into competitive sessions preferring fantasy/domination scenarios.
I like travelling to live events and meeting fellow fans.

wrestpet

« Reply #184 on: April 01, 2012, 02:02:58 am »
Hi, I'm a fan of female muscles. I became a fan by seeing mixed wrestling videos. I want to support every woman who are developing their muscles. You guys are amazing. Keep it up.

Offline Muscle Appeal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Muscle Videos
    • MuscleAppeal.com
« Reply #185 on: April 01, 2012, 04:58:51 am »
Hey I am new here, I would like to give credit where it is due. This forum is awesome! I am a fan of female muscle intact I create my own website dedicated to it (muscleappeal.com)

I was a fan of the other fbb forums but as we all know that was not very consistent and would be shut down many times. then I came across PB forum and the same thing! I pretty much gave up with forums after that and then I saw the girls with muscles forum which is good.

I found this forum through my female muscle Youtube channel (youtube.com/themuscleappeal) when I was searching where my traffic was coming from It was this forum, and I really think it is the best female muscle forum!

I have heard of this site before however I thought it was just a personal website for female bodybuilder.

Anyways I hope to meet and talk to many other female muscle enthusiasts
MuscleAppeal.com - Female Muscle Videos!

MuscularTophFan

« Reply #186 on: April 05, 2012, 06:07:21 am »
Hello I'm another female bodybuilder enthusiast/fan.  I also have a ***** account of the same name and enjoy drawing muscular chicks.

JamesE82

« Reply #187 on: April 09, 2012, 01:31:06 am »
Hey, I’m James, and I am very happy to have come across this website.  As you might imagine from the fact that I decided to become a member, I am a fan of athletic women, so much so that I have created a superheroine, the Crimson Conservative, a nine-foot-tall supersoldier who is able to throw tanks across battlefields and take bazooka blasts to the face with only minor annoyance… kinda more than just “athletic,” isn’t she?  ;D

I am also new to posting things online (other than on my deviantART account, which is setup differently than this webpage), so pardon me in advance for any of the blunders I am inevitably going to execute.

Politics is another one of my interests, but I will try to keep from going into that too often here, and save offending people and making enemies for elsewhere.

I know this isn’t the place to post pictures, but as I said, I’m not familiar with doing so, and would like to experiment here (where not a whole lot of people will see me screw up!).  Let’s see if I can introduce you Connie with a picture of her showing off both her patriotism and her body at the same time…

Last try, then I’ll go ask someone (I hate looking stupid!)…

seandude88

« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2012, 01:19:12 am »
Hey Saradas and all the lovely professionals who inhabit this place!! To the forum operators and bodybuilders!! thanks for your work (both in the gym and on the computer)

Cheers :) :) :)

JamesE82

« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2012, 07:19:20 am »
Wow, it’s great that the first person to welcome me to this site is an amazing woman like you!  :letsparty:

Thanks a lot, but I should have made it clear that I only commission artwork, and don’t have the talent to actually create it myself…  :-[

JamesE82

« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2012, 05:57:09 pm »
It means that I pay other people to create artwork of the characters I invent and write about.  I’m just a writer, not an artist.

Offline centurion

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2012, 11:45:45 pm »
Just joined this forum and wanted to say  ^-^
I,m more of a fan of women doing martial arts and stumbled by accident in this forum.
Just checked the forum out and saw that there is also a comic/heroine corner  :woohoo:
Hope to be a around for a long time and contribute to this forum.

Offline titan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #192 on: April 22, 2012, 09:43:43 am »
Same here. Huge female martial arts fan

Offline medic8404

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #193 on: April 25, 2012, 08:29:20 am »
HUGE Fan of Female muscle since the 80's here. This forum is wonderful and so packed full of content and beautiful Ladies - I love it !  :bravo:

Also a big fan of feats of strength and Female Vs Female wrestling, especially between two equally matched/skilled Women

I look forward to contributing to the forum

Thank you Forum Saradas  :rock:

topfunner

« Reply #194 on: May 05, 2012, 06:19:06 pm »
hi my name is Aurn & i am a huge fan of fbb

looking forward

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View