Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576160 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 03:12:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Brazilian  |  Larissa Cunha
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Larissa Cunha  (Read 77839 times)

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
Larissa Cunha
« on: March 21, 2009, 06:18:25 am »

Santa Suzanna 2008

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Larissa Cunha
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 01:21:37 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Globemaster

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 07:17:06 am »

polecia

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 08:40:34 pm »

glassman

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 01:08:29 am »
Andrea

rob2

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 06:38:25 pm »

marcelobr2008

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 01:29:39 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 11:16:03 am »
Larissa at the 2008 IFBB Brazillian

[/URL

marcelobr2008

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 11:48:20 am »

marcelobr2008

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 07:15:29 pm »

marcelobr2008

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 05:43:53 pm »

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 12:36:13 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

asapferg

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 09:37:39 pm »

:wow:

8)

Never had great experience with photography studio, do not get me wrong, I love appreciate the work done by good photographers studio. The results of such work have always attracted me, but I never studied in depth the process. Maybe it's a fault of mine, but this is one of those things that happen by inertia and not thought out case.

Just take a look at the photos that make my website galleries to identify my preference for photography in place, something that developed organically. I really like is to get my camera, put it in the bag with a few more accessories and go around photographing. I try to move me to places further away from the major centers, although urban centers costumem reveal exciting opportunities for any photographer. This desire to get away is probably linked to my greater ease when shooting away from settlements and prying eyes.

To always be able to wander around with my bag of photography I try to keep myself very fit, so I'm going to the gym. Interestingly, the academy arose a great opportunity to take some pictures and try to "explore" a bit within a photography studio.

That occurs in the gym I frequent trains bodybuilder who is probably one of the greatest icons of the sport in Brazil. Her name is Larissa Cunha and beyond a dedicated athlete she is also a great friend.

Larissa CunhaOn a chilly morning we were talking about our personal tastes and through the conversation commented that the activity that pleases me most is photographing. Then she mentioned that she had never posed for a more serious test that all photos were taken with "point and shoot" cameras. Okay, at this time the opportunity arose. No matter that I'm not a big fan of the studios, when an unconventional model presents an opportunity like this a good photo enthusiast should at least try.

Athletes, like Larissa, are not 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, ready to take the stage and present their performances. There is a whole cycle of preparation and a time window where the physique shows the best to compete. So even agreed that the trial would be held a few days before she leave for the World Championships.

I have sinned a little on one of the grounds which, in my opinion, separates good and bad photographers. This principle is preparation. But given the constraints that the cash and my professional activity imply, I believe the result was satisfactory. The photos are now part of the gallery " Larissa Cunha "on my site.

The Essay:

Have devised an assay in two parts. First we were going to the gym, on a slow day, to take some photos of her training. The training environment where someone says a lot about the athlete and thought essential to take some photos among the equipment and weights. Moreover, it was a great place to start the interaction of a model first trip with a photographer with no experience with such trials. The second part took place in a makeshift studio in my house.

So, a few days before the competition agreed to meet to make some photos inside the gym on a Saturday morning. For these photos I used my Nikon D70, a lens 17-35mm Sigma a Nikor 70-300, SB800 flash with sync cord and some hitters to try to use the ambient light.

A friend offered to help me with the batting and gradually got some smiles and poses that resulted in interesting pictures. I used my flash in TTL mode with pre-flash, a very interesting feature of the SB-800, and also in hand to play around with light. Although the lens is not very fast kept as open as possible so that the background would be as blurry as possible and the result you can see in the gallery.

As for the photos in the studio, I borrowed two flash heads of my brother and I took some sheets in my house. There was only using the flash meter to find a good exposure and play with poses and "set ups".

This year I intend to do it again, I'm studying and I promise more exciting results.

Just to leave a message, the page is Larissa www.larissacunha.com , please access and leave your support for a player who keeps impeccable and very professional practice of a sport that finds little recognition in our country.

Online Paul1966

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 12:00:10 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline badabada

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2019, 04:25:43 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Brazilian  |  Larissa Cunha

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View