Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576313 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:46:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Cindy Huntress
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cindy Huntress  (Read 6845 times)

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
Cindy Huntress
« on: December 24, 2011, 04:10:41 pm »
Anyone have any info on Cindy Huntress? She was quite active a few years ago traveling, her website, working with different companies. I heard through Flamebabe that she had some serious knee problems from scissors,  lift and carries with big guys and had to retire. I don't know how true that is but just curious. For a non fbb she seemed to be a pretty good wrestler.

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Cindy Huntress
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 07:58:04 pm »
Bloody hell, I forgot all about Cindy Huntress until you just mentioned her. For me, she's a name from back in the early noughties, when there wasn't that much female muscle to be found outside of the Yahoo Groups.

I remember Huntress because she was on thus wrestling site called "TopStars" or something not too far from that, and despite her incredible looks she was meant to be a very capable fighter, who could quite easily hurt a man.

I also remember a picture of her lifting a guy (or girl, can't remember) by the throat, up against a wall.

To me at least, she's a name from 10 years ago :)

Offline ThaCat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 11:51:28 pm »
Cindy mostly retired from wrestling business to focus on her personal training job.  Last I heard she was still seeing her old clients who were willing to travel to her, but not accepting new ones, and she might not be doing that much any more. And I also remember reading something about she hurt her knees doing scissors, and a doctor told her no more straight scissor holds.  Mind you all this information is third-hand info at best.

As far as wrestling goes she got very aggressive and competitive when wrestling other girls and stopped doing competitive wrestling because she was afraid of hurting them.  YMMV as to whether it was to protect her reputation by making sure she never lost to one - I don't think that Charlene Rink, for example, would have had to worry too much about being hurt.

Offline psudosapien

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 08:15:54 am »
Her Yahoo group, The Huntress, is somewhat active.  She posts in it every once an a while to let people know what she is doing.  She recently (in the past month or two) posted a request for outfit ideas for a photo shoot.

Offline abbazabba

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 08:37:21 pm »
I'm pretty sure she's on Facebook last time I checked. Seems to have retired from sessions, but is still fit.
User is currently banned [View]

Like what you see? Click [applaud+] for KARMA. Thanks!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Cindy Huntress

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View