Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579970 Posts in 73877 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 10:01:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My experience of female muscle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My experience of female muscle  (Read 5392 times)

grantrose

My experience of female muscle
« on: December 14, 2011, 03:04:35 pm »
In my life I've had two experiences of female muscle in the most intimate ways. They couldn't be more different. Now I'm 6'2", I look after myself but I'm not mbb. The first girl was 5'2", a former gymnast who went to the gym6 times a week. She was petite but hugely strong. She could clamp her legs around me and hold on for dear life while I gave her my full...! The second was 6'0" a fbb of the best flight. Big muscles, big chest and utterly sexy.

Forum Saradas

My experience of female muscle
« on: December 14, 2011, 03:04:35 pm »

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: My experience of female muscle
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 04:45:10 pm »
Thats it ????  No juciy details ????
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

grantrose

Re: My experience of female muscle
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 02:02:19 pm »
Sorry, I didn't realise anyone would be interested in more. So here it is. Charlotte, the 5'2" girl, was amazing. She was perfectly formed. She was curvy with muscles. Her pecs were so huge and strong. I loved her cleavage of pure muscle. She loved to bounce her pecs and more than once got me hot under the collar by bursting out of a shirt that was just a little too small for her. She got me interested in lifting heavy. And it was from that that I met Meg, the 6' fbb who changed everything for me. I was at the gym one morning at 6am. Meg was there. I'd seen her a few times before. I liked to look at her cos she was just so gorgeous. I'm not sure how but even though she was a powerful fbb she still retained the most amazing pair of natural tits. She was only 22yrs old but looked like she'd been lifting for 20 years.

We met in the most embarassing of situations. I'd been on the bench lifting a bar that was just too heavy for me. There was no one around to spot me and my inside idiot thought it'd be ok. It wasn't! I managed to two reps and then my arms gave way. I screamed in agony and from nowhere Meg arrived. I kid you not. She lifted the bar off my chest with one hand!!!! I was lost for words. I just smiled and said thank you...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My experience of female muscle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View