Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572629 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:30:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Models who have ripped you off? (& others who are great?)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Models who have ripped you off? (& others who are great?)  (Read 4794 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Models who have ripped you off? (& others who are great?)
« on: December 21, 2020, 03:44:36 pm »
Hey gang,

just wanted to get a sense and perhaps a (small ball) rolling to gather intel and perspectives.

Personally, I LOVE being in touch and getting custom content from models. Quite a labyrinth out there as far as communication (twit***, camming sites, OF, emails etc) and payment methods - but also in terms of communication, promptness, quality/accuracy of fulfillment and even...getting ripped off (not necessarily scammed). (not to open this can of worms - but O Fans has been a REAL miss for me - sign ups with no communication, paywalls, no downloads, no posting etc - all over the place and broadly a waste of time and dollars)

Anyone have any experience with this - for better and for worse?
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

Offline deadlykitten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Models who have ripped you off? (& others who are great?)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 10:58:50 am »
Not sure what kind of custom content you're after, but here is my take on it.....

In my expereience, you will have to be in it for the long haul and you are going to have to pony up (a lot of money. no joke).

Example: one bodybuilder recently started a patreon and she is charging $500 per month for erotic content. This is actually very reasonable. Do not expect any of these women to give you anything on the lines of erotica for anything less.

If you can't afford that amount, all is not lost. Like I said, this is the long haul. Camming websites and social media will be your way of building rapport and firguring out who is trustworthy/hard-working (this will take you maybe 1-2 years at a minimum). And you will need to be sending regular payments for 6 months to a year (like installments) while constantly keeping in touch with your model of choice. They themselves need to get the most out of it, and they are not going to give it up so easily (and shouldn't). If it's content you're after, it costs money. Then maybe you might get it (but even then there is still no guarantees).

If this all seems like a waste of time and money, there are enough camming sites and subscription-based erotica sites producing great content.

And avoid OnlyFans unless you are absolutely certain of the content creator you're following.

And....if all you are after is a photo of them in a bikini or heels or something, I don't think they mind that too much. That kind of stuff they put up on insta**** anyway.

Hope that was helpful.

Offline jiggle

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 08:32:21 am »
From My Personal Experiance Monstress & Tapered Physique are the Best to work with and i recently got involved with Tiny Tank and i can say she is an absolute BITCH.

Offline George Pereira

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 05:10:03 pm »
Interesting thread. I produce “content” of muscly and athletic models or in some cases women of a  fitness background who don’t actually class themselves as models. This content is not erotic in the sense of nudity but it is kind of sexy as it’s glamour/pin up type stuff.

I’ve been ripped off, messed about, etc. Lost a lot of money through paying in advance and getting nothing or very poor content back. Unfortunately you can’t tell if it’s incompetence or intentional on the part of the content creator but either way it’s annoying! What kind of content do you ask for?

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 09:14:16 am »
Was never ripped off but from my experience between me paying and getting the content can take anywhere between 1 day to 4months. A few weeks is the norm by which point you lost the excitement.

I've given up on these. They're usually really late, poor quality or I have to chase them for months.

In my experience setting up a real time webcam session is much better value. As they can see you and it feels more normal. Don't forget many of them are not actresses so struggle to talk to a camera convincingly.

Alternatively I sometimes just login into hbc or buy premade professionally done content for a fraction of the cost from websites like awefilms, herbiceps+ etc.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2021, 06:12:09 pm »
Years ago, a model and I agreed to a fee of $250 for a soft erotica posing clip. The specific terms of the agreement called for about 8-10 minutes of usable footage with topless posing included. On the day of, however, she said she wanted $1000 for it. When I balked, she stated that she made more than that ($250) for a "dance at the club". That shoot didn't happen, but I probably could have broken even by now. lol
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Online Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2021, 09:37:18 pm »
I contact a bunch of people for custom clips, usually like.. 10-20 min of flexing and trash talk kinda stuff

O and I've paid all these women already too

Carmin Blue took my money and ran, never heard from her again

Big Red hasn't delivered in 1 year now, but responds to my messages saying she will eventually

Nadia Miller is 2 years now, she responds to me maybe every 2 months saying she's sorry and will do it soon

Angela Salvagno is at 4 years now, she responds to my emails every so often

Muscle Mayhem delivered half and ghosted me

Kashma Maharaj is at.. 6 months, but she's usually slow and does deliver as soon as she remembers

As for who is good: Monstress, Brandi Mae, Sheena, Angela Yeo, Dominique Danger, Micaela Viscido

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2021, 11:34:11 am »
I contact a bunch of people for custom clips, usually like.. 10-20 min of flexing and trash talk kinda stuff

Big Red hasn't delivered in 1 year now, but responds to my messages saying she will eventually

Nadia Miller is 2 years now, she responds to me maybe every 2 months saying she's sorry and will do it soon

Kashma Maharaj is at.. 6 months, but she's usually slow and does deliver as soon as she remembers

As for who is good: Monstress, Brandi Mae, Sheena, Angela Yeo, Dominique Danger, Micaela Viscido

Way to harbor a grudge.....
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2021, 05:27:26 pm »

Interesting.. Nadia was one of the quick and good quality ones for me. I enjoyed what she delivered.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2021, 05:41:14 pm »
 Why would you still be hoping for a clip after 4 years? Why each time it happens, do you still pay in advance? It's the definition of madness.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Online Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2021, 04:33:24 am »
O god no, I hope for nothing. I've written it off but it takes me like 5 seconds to copy/paste the last email I sent just to see what's happening and in the off chance i do get something, turns out it was worth it.

As for why I still pay in advance. It's still an extremely low percentage of times its happened

Offline Praxis2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2022, 07:32:58 am »

Did these custom videos feature topless posing? Also, does Sheena provide topless custom videos upon request? How did you contact these women? On onlyfans?

Online Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2022, 08:19:02 pm »
Yea some of them do topless, but I can't remember which. Sheena doesnt do topless as far as i know

I emailed all of them, found them on sessiongirls or wb270.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Models who have ripped you off? (& others who are great?)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View