Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576129 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 01:42:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Scissored Election Revenge
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scissored Election Revenge  (Read 3155 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Scissored Election Revenge
« on: December 16, 2011, 03:57:30 pm »
Woman loses campaign for office in small town by just one vote – and she knows whose it was, and seeks revenge with her legs.

Sharon was pissed. She’d run for selectmen in her small New Hampshire town with only 280 registered voters and lost by a single vote. And when the rugged blonde got pissed, she usually sought revenge and had the body to do it. Sharon, 25, was a logger in her small town, standing 5-6 and weighing a pure-muscle 160 pounds, much of it in her massive legs, with 32-inch quads honed from years of humping giant logs around the forest, something she’d done since childhood.
She came home and slammed her stuff down as her husband, Jeff, loaded another log into the fireplace to ward off the cold of the late fall evening. She popped open a beer and slumped into the chair in the living room.
“So what happened?” Jeff asked as he sat on the floor, massaging her big legs through her jeans after peeling off her work boots. “We win?”
“No, we didn’t fucking win, we lost by a single fucking vote!” she barked, slugging down a huge mouthful of Bud. “I can’t believe it, one fucking vote, and when I find out who that was, I swear, I’m gonna make him pay.”
Jeff went white in the face as he continued to massage his wife’s huge legs.
“How…how can you find out?” he asked nervously. “I mean of all those votes, any one of them could’ve been for the other candidate, right?”
“Right, but if I find someone who should’ve voted for me and didn’t, well that’s good enough for me,” she growled. “And pity the poor fucker when I find out…and you know why.”
“Yeah, I know why,” he sighed, feeling his sore neck that was the victim of one of Sharon’s recent anger outbursts. “Hey, forget about it, let’s just get cozy, I’ll make you get your mind off it.”
She smiled and tousled his hair as he knelt before her, now unsnapping her jeans and tugging them down over her massive legs until she sat in a wool shirt and thick gray wool socks, he continuing his massage of her powerful legs. She pulled aside her panties and coaxed his face there, urging him in. Smiling, he started eating her, something he was very good at and in a few minutes of his tongue in her hot pussy, she was forgetting about the election.
“Mmmmm, Jeff, yeah, that’s it, that’s the spot,” she cooed. “Fuck the election, this is all that matters.”
“Yeah, babes, forget that stupid fucking guy who didn’t vote for you,” Jeff groaned from his knees.
“Some guy…how do you know it was a guy?” she asked.
“Guy, girl, you know what I mean, I just said guy,” he said, stuffing his face full of pussy.
“No, you said ‘that stupid fucking guy’ like you know who it is,” Sharon growled, pushing her titanic thighs together slightly to embrace Jeff’s face. “C’mon, you know who it is?”
“No….I don’t…c’mon, Sharon, don’t do the scissor to me again, you know I hate that shit,” he moaned, his hands cupped around the outside of her mammoth thighs as he lay flat before her, face in her cunt.
“Hey, wait a second,” she said as she glared down at him, now pressing her thighs more tightly together. “When I said I lost by one vote, you got all weird on me, you actually went pale and then you asked if I could find out who the vote was, all nervous like. You cocksucker, you DO know who it was, don’t you! Who was it, Jeff, don’t make me do my scissor on you!”
But she did anyway, now lacing her socked feet together and tensing her legs slightly, her beefy thighs etched in steel around his skull. He moaned in pain from the clamp of leg.
“Jesus Christ, Sharon, stop, I don’t know who he is!”
“He, you said he, you fuck, you KNOW!” she roared. “Was it Jim? Or Ronnie? I bet it was that fat fuck Chris down the plant, wasn’t it? WHO WAS IT??”
“Not them….goddam, that hurts!”
“Not them, then who, you DO know, you shit!” she screamed, then went still as she glared down at him. “It was YOU, you fucker, wasn’t it? WASN’T IT!!!”
She blasted her headscissors on full, her logger’s log-like thighs about bursting at the muscular seams as they pressure full strength into his skull, the incredible white girth quivering from the effort of the all-out squeeze. Jeff screamed in agony from her scissors and bellowed his surrender.
“OK! IT WAS ME!” he screamed. “Please, STOP!!!”
“You FUCKER!” Sharon roared, loosening her thighs just enough to look down at his wounded, reddened face. “WHY?”
“Jerry….a good selectmen….he’s been a friend…since we were kids…” he panted frantically, looking up at Sharon’s angry face.
“Oh, and I’m just your wife, you fucking whore, that’s all, just your wife!” she growled down at him. “Now you’ll pay, you fucker, you’re gonna pay BIG FUCKING TIME!”
She relatched her thighs on his head with a sudden, savage fury, the meat of them slapping at his face with a vengeance as she relocked her calves and thrust off the chair, thighs thundering on his scissored skull. Jeff screamed in agony and then stopped as her gruesome scissorlock took him to the edge of sleep.
“Oh, no you don’t, you’re not passing out on me this time, you bitch,” she spat out at him, spinning him around to paste him in a figure four, her gigantic, 17-inch socked calf knifing up into his throat as she pulled it back with her hand. “You’re gonna suffer!”
And he did, as her mammoth calf crushed at his windpipe, scissoring the fight and voice from him, the wooly sock on that calf rubbing his skin raw as she choked him, the rest of his head braced in her powerful thighs. She toyed with him, squeezing him to near unconsciousness and then releasing to let him stay awake, until she then spun him to the side and latched her gargantuan thighs around his throat for a bruising neckscissors, her huge limbs crushing the air from him until his body, desperate for oxygen, twitched and convulsed as it hung from the scissoring grip of her killer thighs.
“You cocksucker, you little cocksucker,” she growled, letting him go to hoist his scrawny, 150-pound body up between her legs to slam her beefy thighs around his middle, flat on his belly and back as she sat on the couch. “You’re gonna learn about pissing me off, aren’t ya Jeff, NEVER piss a woman off with legs like mine!”
She powered the bruising hold on hard, her thighs bulging with muscle and going stone-hard as they ripped into his guts. The thigh around his front was massive and ridged with powerful muscle, covering his entire torso and squeezing the air from him as the thigh behind him threatened to snap his spine. She whipped it on him over and over, savagely snapping her legs out straight, bending them up and slamming them out again until she finally leaned up on the chair and put on a full-bore bodyscissors that nearly sliced him in half. He slumped over he big leg, unable to move, unable to fight, unable to breathe.
“You mealy-mouthed little cocksucking prick,” she roared, angrier than ever as she scissored her whipped husband. “I oughta fucking KILL YOU!”
She let him go and stood up, reaching down to pick him up – by the balls. Using one hand on his crotch and the other around his neck, she easily cleaned and jerked him high above her head on powerful arms before dropping to one knee and slamming his spine across her upraised thigh for a savage backbreaker. Jeff’s backbone crackled as it met her plank-hard thigh and he screamed in agony. Sharon rolled him to the floor to his belly and stood over him, grabbing his hands and twisting him into a brutal surfboard hold, one big foot on his back as she pulled his arms.
“My arms, my arms!” he screamed. “You’re gonna rip ‘em outta the sockets, dammit, STOP!!!”
“Can’t have that, you useless fuck, don’t want you out of work,” she barked, letting his arms go to flop on the floor.
She picked him up, stood him against the wall and rammed one huge thigh up into his balls. He screamed in pain and tried to slump down, but she held him to the wall with a hand to the throat and repeatedly rammed that thigh to his abused nuts over and over again until he nearly passed out. She turned and grabbed his head, whipping him over her brawny shoulder in a flying mare that landed him flat on his back on the floor. She jumped high and landed hard – right on his face with her huge, muscular ass and all at once, scooped his face into it and secured her thighs around his tender ears for an all-encompassing reverse face scissors, those thighs engulfing his skull. Reaching back for her locked calves, she pulled on them and now his face was encased in Sharon’s muscular ass, his entire skull a prisoner of her punishing lower body.
“You fuck, you fuck, you fuck,” she barked over and over as she scissored him so hard he thought his head would explode. “You’re going out now, you fuck, and when you come to, it’s only gonna get WORSE!”
She pummeled him in her pounding thighs, tensing her steel cable adductors and cutting off not only his oxygen with her ass but his blood to the brain in her inner thighs, knocking him out cold in seconds. She released him and stood up, peeling off her panties. As he came around, he saw nothing but ass as she descended on his face.
“You heard of the sweet smell of victory?” she hissed, spreading her asscheeks and skewering his nose with it. “Well, now it’s time for the not so sweet smell of my defeat! AND MY ASSHOLE!”
Powering down with the facesit, she all but devoured his face inside her huge, clutching ass until he passed out again. When he awoke this time, he was facefirst in her pussy as she held the back of his head and rubbed herself to orgasm against his face.
“Gonna get some use out of you you useless fuck,” she groaned as she came long and hard on him, drenching him with her pussy juices.
Locking up her legs and straightening them out, she put on another titanic squeeze. He saw stars swimming before his eyes. He’d wake up again. And pass out again. And on and on for the next two years until the next election….

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Scissored Election Revenge
« on: December 16, 2011, 03:57:30 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Scissored Election Revenge

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View