Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area > Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos

Kim Chizevsky

(1/2) > >>

maxfarias:
Kim Chizevsky at her best!

https://mega.co.nz/#!PllH3LwZ!m-ZjjH0bsW07q_jVOb2bOU3lRWjPQ2H2zavtyTqp63U

Loco11:
Hi Guys,

As I mentioned in my other post on Laura Binetti, I have converted an old Mass Muscle video from my VHS collection that I bought way back in the day of Kim Chivzesky.

As you can see from the pics she is in off-season condition and If I'm correct this is probably the only video she did of her training.

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

• Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

• Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

• If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2666 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Enjoy the video of this rare footage of Kim Chivzesky and I have other videos I still need to convert to share with you.

Regards,

genin723:

• Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2666 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

sadaras99:
Kim Chizevsky Pumped Up - Massmuscle Video 234

Karma please.
 :thanks:

Female Bodybuilding:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View