Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Motaro on 08 Nov 2012
  • Just found in internet. Same stuff, what I need.

Marie was one of our most unique physique models as she was a top martial artist and a national quality bodybuilding competitor as well. In addition, as a byproduct of all her training, she was pound for pound one of the strongest woman we have ever done work with. Marie was in great shape, and hits the poses in bikini, one-piece and dresses, then she really surprised us in the gym where she knocked off 60 chinups (the most we had seen before was about 30 at a strength show), benched 225 for 4 reps, and curled 100 for 7 reps, all this from a 140 pounder ! Then, she works out with the 'heavy bag', and breaks cinder blocks with her hands and feet, then also breaks several wood boards together. Video/DVD runs about 2 hours.

From http://www.wpwmagazineonline.com/store.html (WPW-91)
    I hope, she wears bikini, shorts or mini-skirt when she does breaking routine or kicks heavy bag, to show how beautiful her legs are.  I personally, would also attach balloons to bag to enjoy sounds of balloons being popped by her gorgeous legs.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: Marie-Lena!!!

Anybody knows about her, where is she now?
    • Motaro
  • #2 by OdoHerr on 03 Dec 2012
  • Everything I know about her is that she placed 1st at the 1988 NPC Junior Nationals, in the heavyweight class.

OdoHerr
  • #3 by OdoHerr on 06 Jan 2019
  • At the 1988 NPC Junior Nationals

OdoHerr

• #4 by Warhawk Overdrive on 13 Jan 2019
  • Another nova. Flared bright for a moment and all that is left behind is a beautiful nebula. Or in this case some really nice pictures.  :)
  • #5 by Old Surehand on 14 Jan 2019
  • Long time away from competitive bodybuilding, Dan and Marie Lena are still in Chicago working as rape counselors, life coaches and martial arts instructors. Here are some recent pictures.

Pages:
Actions