Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574169 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:19:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  WHO IS THE STRONGEST FEMALE BODYBUILDER OF ALL TIME
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WHO IS THE STRONGEST FEMALE BODYBUILDER OF ALL TIME  (Read 29912 times)

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: WHO IS THE STRONGEST FEMALE BODYBUILDER OF ALL TIME
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2020, 10:16:30 pm »
Since you're talking about bodybuilders, I guess it's worth considering how you're measuring strength too. I recently saw a video of Michele Steeves doing 100 reps of ez bar curls.  I don't even know what the weight was, but come on, 100 reps of any weight counts as incredibly strong in my book.

You don't know who Tazzie is??? Tazzie Colomb.  Crazy strong.  She was a powerlifter too.

no ive never even heard of her...part of the reason i have started this topic is to learn about fbb i dont know about...so thank you for sharing this information...shes a big girl!!! and from what ive seen so far she was very strong..thanks again for your reply  :)

for me strength is pound for pound..not always who lifts the heaviest but who pound for pound lifts the most impressive weight ...like say 4 times bodyweight deadlifts...4 times weight squat and like 2.5 * bodyweight for bench...i think high rep stuff is a combination of strength and stamina...more a test of endurance strength..thats just my personal opinion..but Michelle Steeves is great from what i have seen of her

Sorry, not sure if I'm doing the quotes right.  I guess my question for you then, is why are we talking strongest female bodybuilder and not just strongest female? Bodybuilders have to pursue some combination of strength and stamina in order to sculpt their bodies, no?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline I like strong women

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2020, 11:04:40 pm »
Check out Mary Ellen Jerumbo. Back in her prime, she was  incredibly strong- pound for pound she was stronger than most male bodybuilders.

Offline I like strong women

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2020, 11:07:12 pm »
and if brute power is of interest, Christy Hawkins was a world-class bodybuilder and she is now a world champion at 165 lb. as a powerlifter.
Her-I-gram account is Christy_Hawkins@I......

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2020, 12:41:49 am »
Now that we're into powerlifting, Shannon Nash is beyond compare.....https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=321758.msg2240847#new. I've never seen anyone quite like her.

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2020, 12:39:42 pm »
my vote is for kristy hawkins. mind blowing strength. and the minute she steps onstage in this show she's getting ready to make her fbb debut in .... CC ingram.

birmi482

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2020, 06:30:44 pm »
Shannon Nash is not a bb, but a powerlifter. There are many powerlifters or strongwomen that are so much stronger than bb. This thread is about strongest female bb. Currently Nataliya Kuznetsova holds this title, no doubt on that. Historically it must be Becca Swanson

birmi482

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2020, 09:31:56 pm »
@rambofan. Thanks for this. If you look at the currently competing fbb, it is Nataliya Kuznetsova by far. No other fbb comes even close to her. As per history, Becca Swanson also competed in a few bb competitions, but she obviously became famous in powelifting. Interestingly, Nataliya weighs on stage as a bodybuilder more than she weighed as a powerlifter (82.5 kg in pl, 87 in bb on stage, upto 102kg offseason). As for Becca, she weighed as powerlifter 30 kg more than as bodybuilder !!!!

Offline kay in heaven

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2020, 07:05:07 am »
1.kay baxter
2.renee oneill
3.trevelyan petrilli

birmi482

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2020, 11:37:51 am »
@rambofan. Here I don't agree. Becca as a powerlifter was much much heavier than as a bodybuilder. The same goes for the Kristy Hawkins. Don't forget that bb shred down and loose weight and bodyfat for competitions, so as powerlifters they should weigh much more due to their bodyfat which is much higher. Here Nataliya is again the exception, weighing onstage with as little as possible bodyfat more than as powerlifter. This adds also to her unique appeal, as you rightly say, she is really something else. In some way you maybe could compare her strength/bodybuilder ratio to Bev Francis, but maybe only in this because with regards to sex appeal , muscle size, and beauty Nataliya outclasses Bev by light years

birmi482

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2020, 05:48:56 pm »
 Yes, you have a few smaller girls that are very strong powerlifters who do also bb, like Mina Pujialahti, Anastasia Korbaleva. But even this girls usually weigh more in Powerlifting than in BB onstage, and in this sense Nataliya K. is really unique

Offline kay in heaven

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2020, 08:48:55 am »
trevelyan petrilli

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  WHO IS THE STRONGEST FEMALE BODYBUILDER OF ALL TIME

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View