Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575066 Posts in 73003 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 10:43:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Daisy Lewis socials
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daisy Lewis socials  (Read 951 times)

Offline daisy_lewis

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Daisy Lewis OnlyFans
Daisy Lewis socials
« on: February 14, 2024, 03:05:53 pm »
Hey everyone !

This is Daisy. I just wanted to let you know about my new socials (IG and OF).

I have a new Insta**** account, where I'll be posting all my contest prep journey and showcase how I pack on mass over the next few months. Give it a follow @daisy_lewis33

Go check out my Only Fans page as well : https://onlyfans.com/daisy_lewis
I'm offering a free 7 day trial this week, I'll be posting some real sexy nudes and erotic videos on there so don't miss this !

Thanks again for the great support !

Daisy Lewis

Forum Saradas

Daisy Lewis socials
« on: February 14, 2024, 03:05:53 pm »

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
Re: Daisy Lewis socials
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 06:07:12 pm »
Hey everyone !

I have a new Insta**** account, where I'll be posting all my contest prep journey and showcase how I pack on mass over the next few months. Give it a follow @daisy_lewis33

I'm offering a free 7 day trial this week, I'll be posting some real sexy nudes and erotic videos on there so don't miss this !

Daisy Lewis

Hi Daisy!  Welcome aboard.  Before we go any further, you should be aware, in case you're not, that you posted on the "Talking About Sessions" page, so you are likely to get (if you haven't already) some inquiries about your openness to sessions.  However, none from me because most of the time I'm at peace with being old, plump, married, and loyal . . . well, until I looked at your picture.  "Wheeeee!!"   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 07:44:11 pm »
Hey everyone !

Daisy Lewis

Hi Daisy!  Welcome aboard.  Before we go any further, you should be aware, in case you're not, that you posted on the "Talking About Sessions" page, so you are likely to get (if you haven't already) some inquiries about your openness to sessions.  However, none from me because most of the time I'm at peace with being old, plump, married, and loyal . . . well, until I looked at your picture.  "Wheeeee!!"   ;)

Ahhh bless. Look at The White Knight galloping in on his trusty steed to save the innocent fair maiden from the advances of us horny degenerates who pursue sessions.

Thing is, Sir Galahad, Daisy has already said she offers sessions in another post and I doubt she needs your mansplaining about things. Anyhows, why you even looking at  the Talking About Sessionettes thread if you're too old, clapped out and loyal to pursue sessions?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 09:40:38 pm »
She should maybe post over here in the sponsorship area.

Offline Phalanx125

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 02:18:49 am »
Will you go on tour? If so how can we stay up to date on what city you'll be in?

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2024, 09:56:31 pm »
Hey everyone !

Daisy Lewis

Ahhh bless. Look at The White Knight galloping in on his trusty steed to save the innocent fair maiden from the advances of us horny degenerates who pursue sessions.

Thing is, Sir Galahad, Daisy has already said she offers sessions in another post and I doubt she needs your mansplaining about things. Anyhows, why you even looking at  the Talking About Sessionettes thread if you're too old, clapped out and loyal to pursue sessions?

Cuz even us old, ossified lame-asses still have dreams . . . after a sort.  LOL!  Meanwhile, that's GREAT that she's on the active roster!  I'd come out of retirement, but I'd probably end up like Joe Louis, a punch-drunk greeter in LV.   :-*
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Daisy Lewis socials

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View