Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576317 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 10:56:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tina TrapQueen
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tina TrapQueen  (Read 10618 times)

Offline HarryFlimFlam

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tina TrapQueen
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2022, 08:30:47 pm »
Christ . . . Chino Hills is just up the road from me . . . need advice on how to stay retired.  :::sigh:::
Don't

Bernie Birnbaum, the Schmata Kid . . . yer killin' me!

You know better then me. You never retire you just become a UTR...

😂😂😂🤘🤘

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2022, 08:30:47 pm »

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2022, 01:59:13 pm »
Looks great - I hope she travels to East coast at some point

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2022, 05:16:35 pm »
Tell her she should

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2022, 01:47:28 am »
Christ . . . Chino Hills is just up the road from me . . . need advice on how to stay retired.  :::sigh:::
Don't

Bernie Birnbaum, the Schmata Kid . . . yer killin' me!

You know better then me. You never retire you just become a UTR...

True enough . . .
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2022, 07:05:27 am »
Anyone seen her then? Might schedule her since I’m visiting out there soon? Any details you can share since she’s out of the shadows now! Haha

Offline BigM

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2022, 06:37:35 pm »
What is a UTR?

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2022, 07:56:32 pm »
UTR = Under the Radar. A sessionite who doesn't publicly advertise she does sessions on sites like SG or WB270.

Offline tangent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2022, 09:27:24 pm »
I have had a few sessions with Tina when she was exclusively UTR, I can definitely recommend.  I had a great time with her.  She has the elusive "cool chick" vibe, fun to talk to and hang out with.  The physique was on point, and her face is gorgeous.  Ever prettier in person, IMHO.  She is someone I would want to be around even if she weren't stunning and buff (but I am very glad she is).

I requested a muscle worship session, so as always, I can't speak to wrestling skills, if that is what you are into.  Her muscles are hard, round, and full, and feel great to touch.  I had her pose for me as I felt her muscle, and then massaged her for a good long time.  I was in heaven.  Her traps, pecs, and biceps are outrageous.  She also takes great care to look her best, hair, makeup, nails etc.  She was very at ease and comfortable with touching, but if you are looking for very sensual, especially HJ, BJ, FS, GFE, etc, I don't think she is your girl.

Treat her right, fellas, she's one of the good ones.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2022, 10:30:32 pm »
I have had a few sessions with Tina when she was exclusively UTR, I can definitely recommend.  I had a great time with her.  She has the elusive "cool chick" vibe, fun to talk to and hang out with.  The physique was on point, and her face is gorgeous.  Ever prettier in person, IMHO.  She is someone I would want to be around even if she weren't stunning and buff (but I am very glad she is).

I requested a muscle worship session, so as always, I can't speak to wrestling skills, if that is what you are into.  Her muscles are hard, round, and full, and feel great to touch.  I had her pose for me as I felt her muscle, and then massaged her for a good long time.  I was in heaven.  Her traps, pecs, and biceps are outrageous.  She also takes great care to look her best, hair, makeup, nails etc.  She was very at ease and comfortable with touching, but if you are looking for very sensual, especially HJ, BJ, FS, GFE, etc, I don't think she is your girl.

Is HJ considered "very sensual"?

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2022, 10:31:39 pm »
Tell her she should

According to SG she'll be in NY in late January.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2022, 07:14:25 am »

Is HJ considered "very sensual"?

I would the better term for that list is sexual.  A HJ could be sensual but could mechanical, but is always sexual. 
Don't expect anything sexual.
Yo.

Offline tangent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2022, 06:20:38 pm »
Much better said, Bernie.  Correct.  Do not expects any sex acts of any kind. 

If there are any questions about what you want, talk to her about it.  As I said, she is super cool and easy to talk to.  She will genuinely want you to enjoy the session.

Offline FBBrocks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2023, 08:02:52 am »

I will have my 1st session with her soon, looking forward to it.  She ask twice as much as other gals I sessioned with, hopfully I will have my time well spent.

From your experience, was she a clock watcher?

Offline quasimurr

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2023, 10:07:52 am »
Would guys still session a woman if she has a flat butt?

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2023, 05:13:16 pm »
Would guys still session a woman if she has a flat butt?

I would like to believe this is a serious question, and I would like to believe she's the example.

Judging from the interest and glowing experiences in this thread, that's a definite yes.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tina TrapQueen

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View