Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572647 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:48:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Curious - Would you date/marry them?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Curious - Would you date/marry them?  (Read 18014 times)

Offline Nahuel-H

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Fan of athletic and muscular women
Re: Curious - Would you date/marry them?
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2021, 11:01:50 pm »

Hello everybody. I'm not sure if I would marry an FBB. It must be very difficult to carry the day with a person who trains at such a high level. Six meals a day, supplementation, a lot of discipline and behavior, I would never allow myself to share anything with friends or family. It is very humble opinion. So I will enjoy them occasionally. Greetings.

:cool2:
Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2021, 11:01:50 pm »

Offline Lnc47

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2021, 04:44:28 pm »
I would definitely date or marry an FBB but as much as I hate to say it, I wouldn't want them to be freakishly big. That being said, i feel like most FBBs aren't even that noticeable for their muscles out in public unless they're wearing gym clothes and I've heard this from a number of FBBs who constantly get the question of "what do people say about your muscles in public?". Although I will say, bringing an FBB GF around my family would be weird since they're more traditional but i just don't think i could pass up such an opportunity!

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2021, 05:46:50 pm »
YOo might want to check out the threads in the "Benefits that only this sport can give" section. Older women that are far sexier than 90% of their untrained contemporaries.

I would kill to date one, but marrying is out of the question. The thing is, the sport will take a toll on your looks and health if pursued for too long.
I've seen plenty of former fbbs at show (including a couple of ex-Ms Olympias) and some of them don't look so good. I would much prefer marrying a non-fbb
who continued to look good and healthy until at least 60, than marrying an fbb who looks spectacular for a decade or so and then absolutely terrible after that.

So dating would be the way to go, in my case. No further than that.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2021, 02:22:07 pm »
I suppose marriage to an fbb depends on how you look beside each other.
If you're also a very strong guy (whether ripped or just big) and can handle her, then her muscles are effectively just an aesthetic element of your relationship and you still look like a couple when you're out.
If you're an average guy though and she has far superior muscular development to you (which I think is what the OP has in mind) then her muscles would alter the whole dynamic of a man/woman relationship, and I don't think you're compatible as a long-term couple.
It can be embarassing for you in public, and there would be something missing for her. Most women want their man to be a man.

You will find exceptions if you sift through the relationships of enough muscle women, but what you'd find there is that the man is giving her something else, something outside the physical realm.
He might get a hard on because she's so strong, but she's not going to get turned on just because he's so weak!

We can dream though, and of course mismatched couples do have short fun flings with each other.

I've been overpowered by a few girlfriends in my time, usually without them meaning to and none of them were particularly impressed by the situation or saw it as a kink they might like to explore. And none of these flings lasted that long.
Even if women enjoy showing off their strength initially, it doesn't generally turn them on that they proved stronger than expected and they can be a bit dubious about the man appearing to enjoy it too much.
I've specifically had one woman complain that I seemed to pay more attention to her muscles than her boobs!

Offline Nahuel-H

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Fan of athletic and muscular women
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2021, 12:49:40 am »
I suppose marriage to an fbb depends on how you look beside each other.
If you're also a very strong guy (whether ripped or just big) and can handle her, then her muscles are effectively just an aesthetic element of your relationship and you still look like a couple when you're out.
If you're an average guy though and she has far superior muscular development to you (which I think is what the OP has in mind) then her muscles would alter the whole dynamic of a man/woman relationship, and I don't think you're compatible as a long-term couple.
It can be embarassing for you in public, and there would be something missing for her. Most women want their man to be a man.

You will find exceptions if you sift through the relationships of enough muscle women, but what you'd find there is that the man is giving her something else, something outside the physical realm.
He might get a hard on because she's so strong, but she's not going to get turned on just because he's so weak!

We can dream though, and of course mismatched couples do have short fun flings with each other.

I've been overpowered by a few girlfriends in my time, usually without them meaning to and none of them were particularly impressed by the situation or saw it as a kink they might like to explore. And none of these flings lasted that long.
Even if women enjoy showing off their strength initially, it doesn't generally turn them on that they proved stronger than expected and they can be a bit dubious about the man appearing to enjoy it too much.
I've specifically had one woman complain that I seemed to pay more attention to her muscles than her boobs!

........... And how to avoid it. I have no doubt that the exact same thing would happen to me.

:cool2:
Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received

Offline deadlykitten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2021, 04:11:38 am »
Yes. If we were in love, and got along, for sure.

Offline Bionic55

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2021, 09:42:52 pm »
I think it could be one of those things whereby it seems great on paper but the reality is different.

I think for me it’s best kept as a distant fantasy. Training would take priority in her life….possibly.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2022, 04:55:48 pm »
Of course ,would try this out......would be a great adventure of course...!

Would really try to get as fit & bulky so that I can cpoe with her physically as good as possible ...
...must really be great, furoious ,and intoxicating sex...!!

what concerns emotional attachment ,you`ll never know what this might come out - (as in every relation...)

but would be very tolerant and allegedly more capable of suffering in such a relationship

finally ,an intelletual accordance might be also nice......would make such relation quite perfect,even quoite un eathly...
(but would not be first interest ,clearly physical attraction ,and sensual exchange mixed with tough interaction (wrestling,dominationplay)
would be first highlight) :)

Offline fbbfitfan6

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2022, 06:39:13 pm »
In the past I would have said without hesitation: yes, of course! But now I'm not so sure. Now I realize I couldn't keep up with them if they were very into sports and super high energy. I dont' think I'd be able to keep up with their diet. I'd probably feel very inferior and insecure even though I like how they are, and probably embarrassed in public, even though I know I shoudln't be. I would probably struggle with them always being hit on everywhere or catcalled or all manner of bullshit/harassment. I dont' knwo how I would feel if I were horny for her all the time being around her, if that would ultimately be a good thing because I think it would be too distracting for me to do anythign else in life or career. Lastly, and most importatnly, I dont have anything of value to offer them.

Offline Phicam13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2022, 05:48:46 am »
I m married one… 😜 I m 5’6 150 and my beautiful wife is 6’ 170… and do a lot of sports..

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2022, 01:02:40 am »
In the past I would have said without hesitation: yes, of course! But now I'm not so sure. Now I realize I couldn't keep up with them if they were very into sports and super high energy. I dont' think I'd be able to keep up with their diet. I'd probably feel very inferior and insecure even though I like how they are, and probably embarrassed in public, even though I know I shoudln't be. I would probably struggle with them always being hit on everywhere or catcalled or all manner of bullshit/harassment. I dont' knwo how I would feel if I were horny for her all the time being around her, if that would ultimately be a good thing because I think it would be too distracting for me to do anythign else in life or career. Lastly, and most importatnly, I dont have anything of value to offer them.

After the honeymoon phase you wouldn’t be horny for them all the time.  I mean you’d love it obviously when you did do stuff in the bedroom, but it wouldn’t be like killing you.  I’m guessing you’re not an athlete? And definitely not a serious one? Because I bet that being an athlete would help a lot.  I definitely would date fbbs, and I think part of that is I was a very high level soccer player before getting injured.  I also train in a bodybuilding and powerlifting type style, weigh out a good portion of my food, prep meals, etc.  I’d enjoy the lifestyle and the stares of her being really muscular.  She most likely wouldn’t be bigger than me if it was me right now either which I think would help.  She might be pound for pound stronger and more shredded or something but she definitely wouldn’t be bigger.  They really don’t need another bodybuilder though.  Just someone that’s also active and can enjoy their active lifestyle.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Curious - Would you date/marry them?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View