Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573577 Posts in 72752 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 11:59:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?  (Read 18637 times)

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2021, 08:43:05 pm »
It's interesting to see this discussion come back to life, with a wide range of opinions. 

I agree with Prophanti in that any degree of sessioning that your significant other deems cheating is cheating, whether you're dating her, living together in a committed relationship, married or any other arrangement. 

Some SOs will consider simply looking at photos or chatting/webcamming with another woman to be cheating.  Others who understand your appreciation or fetish for muscular women (or strong women or fill in the blank...) might be supportive or at the very least accepting of you engaging in some behaviors around sessioning.  Some might be ok, even give you their blessing to session for muscle worship that doesn't involve you touching the other woman, or happy endings or any other sexual things she does to you.  Some might be ok with a happy ending but not full sexual activity.  Some may sit on either side of the nudity vs clothed discussion. 

I guess keeping it a secret is one way to avoid having it declared as cheating by your SO, even if you consider it cheating and are OK with it that way yourself.

Every woman and every situation is unique.  Definitely something to proceed with caution about.  I'm not even sure what my answer would be.

Forum Saradas

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2021, 03:02:23 pm »
I have turned down hj for example. If the woman is stronger than me,  as most are (lol) I make it very clear from the begging that I don't want to be "forced". Because of this I won't see some providers where I think I couldn't impose limits on what happens.

Who are these providers who ignore not just a playful No, but a genuinely serious No!
Or is just their strength that makes you nervous, not their reputation?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2021, 11:46:23 pm »
I have turned down hj for example. If the woman is stronger than me,  as most are (lol) I make it very clear from the begging that I don't want to be "forced". Because of this I won't see some providers where I think I couldn't impose limits on what happens.

Who are these providers who ignore not just a playful No, but a genuinely serious No!

Yeah I’m confused. The last woman I saw had an ass obsession and wanted to peg me and was strong enough and sexual enough to force me into doing it and I don’t want to and she was cool.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2021, 08:22:14 pm »

Yeah I’m confused. The last woman I saw had an ass obsession and wanted to peg me and was strong enough and sexual enough to force me into doing it and I don’t want to and she was cool.

If you don't reveal the ID, then Vas will be very sad and moribund . . . come to think of it, so will I.  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2021, 10:21:14 am »
My DMs are open lol

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2021, 06:19:23 pm »
Yeah, not saying it happens, just that I'd be afraid with some for sure! Ahah

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2021, 11:06:42 pm »

Pretty sure that would be rape. I've been doing sessions for decades (although not many lately unfortunately) and I've never come close to something like that happening, nor have I heard of it happening in anything other than fan fiction. These women are pros and if the word got out that a sessionette was going to peg you no matter what, that would limit her clientele.

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2021, 11:45:23 am »
 I've not done that so far but I thought about it. But cause I would make a secret of meeting another girl that satisfies my fetish demands is pretty sketchy. On the one hand there is only a woman l&c me around (no kissing, no sex etc.). On the other hand it's pretty obvious that it arouses me and that this is the reason I set up session.
I thought about to tell my gf about my fetish so she does do that for me. But tbh I feel like this not the same if you don't have a girl like that by your side.
In the end I feel like this is wrong and I won't do it until I'm single again. I think the feelings of guilt could be too hard to handle.
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View