Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575479 Posts in 73195 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:19:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Crushing The Mafia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crushing The Mafia  (Read 5017 times)

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
Crushing The Mafia
« on: October 28, 2019, 02:21:52 pm »
This is a story by Britt Archer.

"Crushing the Mafia"

The setting sun cast long shadows across the apartment, the furniture taking on a red hue from the fiery rays. Jessa paused at the floor-to-ceiling window, staring out at the lights beginning to blink on in the glass high-rises dotting the skyline.
Her boyfriend, Liam, should be home any minute, and she wanted tonight to be perfect for him. Her blond hair hung down to her shoulders, slightly curled to frame her heart-shaped face. She wore a thin blouse, unbuttoned to show just a hint of cleavage, and a pencil shirt, showing off her narrow waist.
She clasped her hands in front of her, examining the dinner table for anything out of place. The plates were on the table, the silverware polished, and two candles were ready to be lit.
It was going to be the perfect romantic dinner.
The moment she was done examining the table, she heard the front door open and slam shut. She glided over to the front hallway and peeked around the corner. Today Liam was supposed to close his big real estate deal, and then they were going to celebrate.
She drew in a shocked breath at the sight of Liam.
His clothing was torn and stained, and his normally perfectly styled hair was all over the place as though he’d rolled down a hill. One of his eyes was beginning to swell shut and blood trickled out of the corner of his mouth.
Something awful had happened to him.
Jessa held up a hand in front of her mouth. “Oh my god, are you alright? What happened to you?”
“I’m fine,” he said, pushing past without even looking at her.
“You’re not fine,” she replied, following him into the living room. “You’re bleeding.”
Liam ran a hand through his dark, short hair, turning from side to side, obviously agitated. “Listen, I fucked up.”
There was a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Something terrible had happened. “I’m sure it’s not too bad,” she said slowly.
“It’s bad. It’s really bad.” He sank down on the couch burying his face in his hands. “The deal fell through today.”
She frowned. The deal falling through was bad, but it didn’t explain why he looked like he’d just fought a grizzly bear. The couch creaked slightly as she settled in next to him, rubbing his back. “There will be other deals.”
No, you don’t understand.” He pushed himself up, pacing back and forth. “To get the deal, I had to borrow from some very bad men.”
“Are you in trouble?” She tried to fight down the sense of growing dread. “Did they do this to you?”
“This?” Liam, laughed, motioning at his face. “This was only the beginning. They were going to kill me. I managed to escape, but they’re coming for me. Oh, they’re definitely coming for me.”
It felt like her heart seized up in her chest. “They were going to kill you?”
“Shit, shit, shit,” he said. “We have to get out of here. They know where I live. We’ll go to Canada. They’ll never find us there.”
“Canada?” She stood up and placed a hand on his forearm. “You’re talking crazy. Surely there’s a way to get out of this. I make good money at the lab. Maybe I can help.”
Liam gathered up her hands, gazing into her eyes. “I love you, but we’re talking about a lot of money. A lot more than you have.”
“How much do you owe them?”
“I borrowed a bit over two million from a loan shark.”
Her eyes widened at the insane number. “How could you be so reckless? I thought you had financing for the deal. I don’t understand, Liam.”
Liam froze when they heard footsteps from the hallway outside their apartment, his grip tightening on her hand. His eyes widened with alarm, until the footsteps continued past them down the hallway. He almost seemed to deflate as he let out a relived sigh. “It fell through. I had to go to a loan shark to keep the deal alive. But then everything went to shit today.”
“What are you going to do?” She tugged her hands away, the thought of someone wanting to hurt Liam making her feel vaguely ill. “I can’t lose you.”
“Don’t worry. We’ll pack our bags and run away tonight.”
“We can’t leave just like that.” She rubbed her temple trying to think of a solution. “Why don’t we call the police?”
“The police can’t help us,” he said, shaking his head. “The only chance we have is to get out of here.”
“I’m not leaving my life behind.” She placed her hands on her hips. “Especially because of some petty criminals.”
“Please, trust me,” he replied. “These are not people you want to mess around with. They’ll kill us both without blinking.”
An idea took form in her mind. It might be the solution to his problem. She raced over to her purse and opened the flap. After fishing around inside for a moment, she pulled out a vial in a bag. She smiled triumphantly and held it up. “I think this might help.”
“What’s that,” Liam asked, squinting to make out the tiny bottle.
“It’s the new growth serum I’ve been working on.” She held up the clear liquid, giving it a little shake. “If it gets approved for sale, then I’m going to get a huge bonus. If you can get them to wait for a few weeks, then I can maybe get a few hundred thousand for them.”
Liam stomped over to her, swiping the vial from her hand. He held it up to the light, looming over her tiny frame. “Is it like steroids?”
“Not really,” she said, trying to grab it back from him. “It’s far more powerful than anything on the market, with no side effects. It would be huge for numerous fields of medicine.”
His eyes narrowed thoughtfully. “Then there wouldn’t be any tests to detect it in athletes?”
“I guess not,” she said. “But why does that matter?”
“Don’t you see?” He grabbed her wrist, staring into her eyes. “This could be worth millions on the black market. This could wipe out my debt.”
She snatched it from his grip, cradling it close to her body. The mere thought of allowing criminals and cheats to use her serum was horrifying. No matter what, she would never let that happen. “I’d rather die. I spent years creating this growth serum. It was supposed to help people.”
Liam’s face fell. “Then we have no choice - - we have to run…”

His words were interrupted by the violent sound of cracking wood. The front door burst open, shards of the shattered door jamb spraying across the living room. Before she could react, four rough looking men stormed into the apartment, one of them grabbing her arm and twisting it painfully.
Jessa let out a cry of pain as she was hurled facedown on the couch by a man who reeked of vodka and garlic, the other three men slamming Liam against the wall. She could only watch with horror as two men stretched out his arms on either side, while the third pounded his stomach with relentless punches.
“Stop,” she shouted, before the man holding her pushed her face deeper into the couch cushion. Terror overwhelmed her as she struggled to breathe, his powerful hand holding her down easily. Just when blackness threatened to take her, she felt his grip relax and she angled her head to desperately suck in a long breath.
A balding man, with enormous round shoulders and arms as thick as tree trunks, grabbed Liam by the throat, going nose to nose with him. “You fucker. I had plans tonight, and here I find myself tracking down some shithead who lost all our money. I could be drinking beer, but now I have to kill you.”
“Listen,” Liam sputtered, his face twisted in pain from the beating. “I’ll find a way to get your money, Dimitri. I swear it.”
The huge man sniggered, turning to look at his companions as if he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “It’s too late, you piece of human garbage. You’re dead. And your little woman over there? Dead too.”
Jessa struggled to fight free, adrenaline surging through her veins. But she could barely budge in the strong man’s grasp, her tiny frame no match for the heavyset mobster. Panic returned, her chest tightening and her fingers tingling.
Are they really going to kill me?
“Grab them,” Dimitri said. “We’ll kill them down by the docks. The cops could already be on the way here.”
“Wait,” Liam shouted. “Take me and leave the girl. I barely know her. She has nothing to do with it.”
She watched as Dimitri walked back to Liam, slapping his face lightly. He then pointed at the wall plastered with picture frames. “Hey shithead. There are pictures of you with you lady all over the place. Tell me another one.”
Any shred of hope seemed to drain out of Liam, and he slumped forward.
But she wasn’t ready to give up.
She reached for anything she could use against the men. Her purse was nearby; if she could reach it, then maybe she could grab her pen knife and stab the man holding her. Or maybe she could use her keys to scratch him. She’d seen people use house keys as weapons in movies.
How hard could it be to mimic them?
Then she realized with a start she was still holding the growth serum in her hand.
Jessa loosened her closed fist slightly, staring intently at the plastic bag. All the tests on mice had been successful beyond their wildest dreams, but they were only in the earliest planning phases of human testing. There was no telling what it would do to her.
But what are my options? If I don’t do something, we’re both dead.
The grip on her neck loosened suddenly, and she found herself being hauled to her feet. It was now or never. She fumbled for the baggie, ripping it open and grabbing the vial.
“What the hell are you doing, bitch?” the man holding her grunted.
With trembling fingers, she quickly unscrewed the top, lifting the vial to her lips. With the edge of the vial resting on her lower lip, she upended it, the chemical concoction cascading down her throat. She coughed, her stomach rebelling against the foul liquid.
The man holding her snatched the vial away, examining it closely. “What the hell did you just drink?”
She tried to answer, but the room was spinning, bright colors dancing in her vision. Her stomach rumbled, a strange ripple spreading out across her torso.
I don’t feel so well, she thought.

Forum Saradas

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Crushing The Mafia
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 02:51:42 pm »
This has potential.  I'm looking forward to reading more.

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 02:52:05 pm »
This has potential.  I'm looking forward to reading more.

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 03:21:15 pm »
“Let’s fucking go already,” Dimitri said. “If she can’t walk, carry the bitch. We’ll take them out the back where no one will see.”
“I love you, Jessa,” Liam shouted, struggling against his captors. “I’m so sorry.”
The sound of her boyfriend’s voice seemed to be coming from down a long hallway, echoing strangely in her ears. “I love you, too,” she mumbled.
The ripples intensified on her torso, her muscles clenching, pain spreading out across her limbs. She knew immediately drinking the serum had been a mistake. Something had gone terribly wrong.
Her clothing suddenly felt tight, straining against her body. She raised her arm and gasped. The muscles swelled as she watched, the material of her blouse tightening and stretching, until it burst open.
“What the fuck is going on,” the man holding her asked. His jaw dropped open, his face slack, as he stumbled backward, knocking over a side table. “Is she gonna explode or something? She’s blowing up like a balloon.”
Not like a balloon, she thought, remembering the mice in the experiment. They had all grown signigicantly, their muscle mass more than doubling. And judging by the feeling of power surging through her body, the effects were going to be far more pronounced on her.
She straightened up, the pain fading to a dull roar. “Let him go,” she commanded the men.
There was no response and even Dimitri seemed shocked by her ongoing transformation. One of the men made the symbol of the cross in front of himself.
Liam appeared even more shocked than the mobsters, his mouth hanging open.
Jessa gritted her teeth as she felt her bones shift. Her shoulders rounded out, overhanging her arms like slabs of muscle, her biceps growing until they were nearly the size of basketballs. With a ripping sound, her skirt burst open, her enormous rock-hard thighs breaking free. As she grew, her breasts swelled, tearing free of her bra, until they were perfect, round breasts.
Everywhere on her body, she could feel her muscles expanding, growing, energy surging and crackling from her toes to her fingers. She felt like she could crumble a bus into a ball of twisted metal without breaking a sweat.
The transformation slowed, and she rose up to her full height, now towering over the insignificant mobsters. “Let him go,” she repeated, her voice booming in the small apartment.
“Get her you idiots,” Dimitri said, shoving a man towards her.
One of the men – with greying slicked back hari and a paunch hanging over his belt – charged her, fist raised in the air.
He seemed to almost be moving in slow motion, and she swatted him aside like he was a bug. The man was flung in the air, tumbling, until he slammed into the wall and crumpled, moaning lightly.
Jessa drew back, amazed at how strong she had become. Thankfully, the man was still moving, and all his limbs seemed to be working. She hadn’t meant to hurt him – only to stop him.
“Stupid fucking bitch,” Dimitri shouted, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a collapsible baton. He snapped it out and charged at her, the baton held above his head to strike.
“I’m not a bitch,” she growled, catching his hand as it descended. Her enormous fist closed around his wrist, catching him easily, and wrenching his arm back. She grinned wickedly as she applied pressure, hearing a cracking and grinding noise.
The baton dropped from his hand, clattering against the hardwood floor.
“Let me go,” Dimitri grunted clawing her hand imprisoning his wrist. “Fuck, you’re strong. What the hell are you?”
She strained slightly, hefting the muscular man in her grip off the ground until he was eye level. “I’m the woman who’s going to stop you.”
“Fuck this shit,” Dimitri gasped. He reached into the waist of his pants and drew out a pistol.
Jessa released him, desperately fumbling for his gun, but it fired just as her hand was about to grab it. It felt like someone punched her in the gut, and she winced at the pain. Her eyes flicked down, expecting to see a gunshot wound, but there was only the beginning of a red spot.
Am I bulletproof?
“What the fuck?” Dimitri stumbled back, his eyes wide with horror. “You’re not human.”
She smiled, darting forward, grabbing him and gathering him up into a crushing bearhug. “I’m just a woman, but you’re a pathetically weak man.” She squeezed, feeling her massive muscles contract, the mobster’s ribcage creaking in protest.
“Stop,” he wheezed. “I’m sorry, alright?”
“Not good enough.” She squeezed again, veins popping out of her swollen muscles. “I could crush you like you’re nothing. I could end you.”
In some part of the back of her mind, her words troubled her. She’d never been aggressive before, but all she wanted now was to make these men suffer for hurting Liam. They had to pay for what they’d done.
“Please,” Dimitri wheezed, his eyes bulging and his skin turning a mottled red. “You’re killing me!”
She bit her lip, trying to ignore how good it felt to dominate this little man. After one more squeeze, she dropped him onto the floor, rounding on the other mobsters. They’d been standing there frozen, unsure what to do. At some point, the one she’d tossed across the room had been helped to his feet by one of the others.
“Get out of here,” she said, stabbing a finger towards the ruined door. When they didn’t move, she shouted, “Now!”
The three men scrambled past her, and when one stopped to help Dimitri, she shook her head. “He’s mine.”
The man hesitated for a moment and then seemed to think better of remaining and fled with the others.
Jessa smiled, a tickle of pleasure running down her spine. She’d defeated four men. Four armed men. She’d overpowered them like they were weak little girls. Her gaze turned to Dimitri moaning on the floor. Now she was going to get some answers. But first, she needed to check on her boyfriend.
“Are you alright?” She turned towards Liam. He was still leaning against the wall. “Did they hurt you?”
“I’m alright.” He grinned slightly. “Maybe a bit of a bruised ego.”
Bruised ego? Then she realized she’d defeated the mobsters singlehandedly, probably emasculating him in the process. She raised one arm, eyeing her bicep as she flexed it. The muscle rose and rounded out, growing into a perfect peak that would put any male bodybuilder to shame.
Maybe Liam needed to get used to being emasculated.
That doesn’t sound like me, she thought, vaguely troubled.
She turned back to Dimitri on the floor, reaching down and hefting him by his shirt into the air. He kicked feebly, his face frozen in terror. “Who sent you,” she demanded.
“He’ll kill me,” Dimitrie squeaked.
Jessa couldn’t help but giggle at him. He was so pathetic. The mobster probably spent every minute at the gym and from the look of him, used steroids too. But she’d utterly humiliated him. Her muscles were completely superior to his weak body.
And now she was going to show him just how superior. She lowered him to his knees, then twisted her body, putting him into a vice-like headlock. She started to apply implacable pressure, squeezing him with her thick arms. “Are you going to tell me yet?”
“Don’t hurt him,” Liam said, walking over to her, and putting a hand on her heavily muscled shoulder. “It’s not you.”
She let out an exasperated sigh. “I’m not going to hurt him. Not permanently at least. But I am going to get some answers.” As she spoke, she flexed her massive bicep, squeezing Dimitri’s neck and making him yelp. “Do you feel these huge hard muscles crushing you? Imagine how you feel if you don’t tell me, and I have to put you between my deadly legs. I don’t think you’d survive that.”
“Please,” the mobster said. “I can’t tell you.”
Another squeeze made him yelp even louder.
“Do you know who they work for?” She asked Liam without turning her gaze away from Dimitri.
Liam shook his head, still staring at her like he didn’t believe what he was seeing. “I only dealt with Dimitri.”
“Then I need to find out who they work for,” she constricted her arms again, letting out a little gasp of pleasure as Dimitri flopped around frantically in her grip. “Tell me who you work for, little man.”
“I can’t tell you,” he whispered, his eyes bulging. “I can’t.”
“Fine.” She rolled her eyes and released him with a sigh. While he sucked in a labored breath, she sauntered around him, reveling in the delicious feeling of power. All her life shed been afraid of men like Dimitri. Men who might try to do something to her while she was out alone at night. Men who grabbed her ass in dance clubs. And now Dimitri was terrified of her.
This serum was the best thing that ever happened to her.
“Stop,” Liam said, putting himself between her and Dimitri. “I won’t let you do anything to him.”
She licked her lips sensually. “Do you think you could stop me?”
“What’s wrong with you?” Liam shook his head. “The Jessa I know would never hurt a fly.”
“And people walked all over her.” She bit her lip, her perfectly painted eyebrows descending in a frown. “I’m not going to let him leave here until we know what we can settle this permanently.”
“Listen to your boyfriend, lady,” Dimitri said, rubbing his neck. “You don’t want to do this, trust me. The guys I work for make a quick death look good. And I don’t know what you are, but they’ll still take you out.”
That was the final straw. She pushed Liam aside, ignoring his startled cry and grabbed Dimitri, hurling him to the floor. She was on top of him in seconds, her massively muscled body moving like a predator.
Before he could react, she grabbed him, swinging her legs around and locking them around his neck. Her quads bulged until they were thicker than telephone poles, sharp lines of muscles appearing in perfect relief as she squeezed and squeezed. “I could end you,” she gasped. “Tell me who you work for.”
“Fuck you,” Dimitri replied, his words nearly lost between the blocks of granite-like muscle crushing his head.
She frowned and hissed in rage. This bastard deserved everything coming to him. She locked her ankles, her muscles flaring around her knees, veins and striations appearing as she increased the pressure until she was sure only a bit more would crush him into a pulp.
“Alright, fuck,” Dimitri screeched, all his earlier manliness gone. “I work for Popov. Vladimir Popov.”
Jessa fought down the urge to keep punishing him, but some part of her already felt disquieted at how far she’d gone. She released her legs, swinging them free, listening to the mobster’s sobbing gasps.
She rose to her feet, panting with need. While the old, weak Jessa felt uneasy at what she’d done, the new, powerful Jessa felt incredibly turned on. She had no idea it was so hot dominating a weaker male. Her gaze flicked over to Liam. Maybe it was time she took charge of their relationship.
Dimitri staggered to his feet, rubbing his jaw. “You’re fucking crazy, you know that, right? You could have killed me, you bitch.”
“The night is still young.” She directed her smoldering gaze at him, giving the trembling mobster a wicked grin.
Dimitri seemed to think better of replying and lurched out the door, swaying as he went. A moment later they were both alone.

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 02:30:04 pm »
“Great,” Liam said, “we know who sent those guys. At least now we’ll know who we’re running from.”
“We’re not running.” She clasped her hands together, staring down at her chest. It felt so strange having these huge breasts all of a sudden. She flexed, her breasts rising, the pecs bunching up until they were nearly at her chin. “I’m going to end Vladimir.”
“By end, you mean make sure we’re square for my debt, right?” There was a thread of nervousness in Liam’s tone.
She shrugged her boulderlike shoulders. “Or I could break him in half. No one can stop me now, Liam. Not even you.”
“Not even me?” Liam tugged at the collar of his shirt, his eyes darting around their ruined apartment.
“I need you so badly, Liam.” She strode over to him, pushing him against the wall. “That made me so fucking hot. I’ve never needed you this much before.”
“You need me?” His voice quavered, his expression cycling from lust to terror.
“I said I need you,” she splayed her hand against his chest. “I want you to worship my new body. I want to rule you.”
“What are you talking about?” he replied.
Jessa laughed harshly. “Remember the time you wanted me to tie you up and spank you and I refused? I’m taking you up on that offer now. I own you.”
Liam’s gulp was almost comical. “I can’t you say I don’t like your new look. But are you sure?”
“I’m sure,” she growled. “Pants, now.”
“But the door…”
“Don’t be a pussy.” She reached down, ripping his pants away like they were tissue paper.
“Ow, not so rough.” But his body betrayed him, and his pants being torn away revealed a thick erection protruding from his boxer shorts.
“Do you like my new body?” She raised her arm, letting out a sigh of pleasure as she flexed her bicep, tightening the muscle, pushing it ever higher. It was nearly the size of Liam’s head.
“Holy shit,” he breathed. “You look like an Amazon.”
She smiled. “I like that. Maybe I am an Amazon. And that would make you my slave. I’ll take care of your mobster problem, and then you’ll be my property for life.”
“Fuck,” he said. “That sounds kinda hot.”
Jessa laughed. She always knew Liam was a bit submissive, but he looked like he was on the verge of coming in his pants just from her humiliating him. She knew he was ready to serve the stronger sex.
Once again, her thoughts vaguely troubled her, but she didn’t linger on them. It felt too perfect to be the new Jessa; The one in charge.
“Shut the door,” she ordered, moving over to the couch and lithely sitting down. She reclined against the cushions, her abs rippling and rising until there were mini canyons between the square muscles. “I don’t want anyone interrupting us.”
Liam darted over to the door, struggling to shut it. After a few moments of failing, he grabbed a nearby chair and wedged the door shut. He turned back towards her, his lips pursed. “What if someone called the cops?”
“No one ever gets involved. We’ll be fine.”
“Are you sure?”
She shrugged, her lips curling up in a half smile. “If I’m wrong, the cops will get to see you worshipping the superior sex.”
“Fuckkk,” Liam moaned. “This isn’t right.”
“Does that idea make you hard?” She bit her lip hard, trying to keep a lid on her raging desire. “Would you like some real men to see how weak you are compared to your muscular girlfriend?”
“I don’t know,” he said, fidgeting.
“The correct answer is ‘yes Goddess’.” She pointed at the floor in front of her. “Get on your knees.”
While she watched him hurry over, she rolled down her stretched panties. It was a miracle they’d survived her transformation. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw her pussy for the first time since the change.
The pink lips were swollen and glistening with juices, her clit enlarged and protruding. Thankfully she was still cleanly waxed, and she raised one eyebrow when she saw Liam watching her in awe. “I need you to make me come. I need to come so badly it hurts, Liam.”
He bobbed his head up and down in agreement, licking his lips.
Her muscles tightened deliciously as his face descended between her huge legs. She knew she could crush the life out of him in seconds so she would need to be careful. When his tongue slipped between her drenched lips, she stiffened, letting out a deep moan.
Holy fuck, it felt so good. It was like someone had doubled her sensitivity, and a single lash of his wicked tongue nearly sent her careening over the edge.
She threaded her fingers through his hair, guiding his face as his tongue lapped and probed. “Yes, right there, slave.”
His tongue found a steady rhythm, dipping and caressing her until she was quivering. A slight movement upwards, found his mouth settling over her pulsating bundle of nerves.
She clenched her muscles, gritting her teeth, bliss cascading down her body. It took all her self-control not to squash him between her legs, her muscles straining and hardening, her entire body bulging to an almost inhuman size.
Shit, she was going to come.
“Holy shit,” she screamed, waves of ecstasy spiderwebbing up her hard stomach. “I’m coming.”
She tightened her grip on his head, rocking back and forth, screaming again and again until she was hoarse. Black spots danced in front of her vision, her muscles tightening until it felt like they would snap.
A huge gush of streaming juices flowed out, pouring down Liam’s face, but he didn’t let up, his mouth continuing to work her aching nub.
“Enough,” she gasped, pushing him back. When she saw the look of hurt flash across his face, she smiled gingerly. “I don’t want to lose control and crush you by accident.”
“Fair enough.” He wiped his mouth with his forearm. “I didn’t think a woman could come that much.”
“I guess I can now.” She gave a nervous laugh. She’d absolutely drenched him when she came, and his face and upper chest shone with her hot juices.
She flopped back, luxuriating in the feeling of pleasure still radiating up her body. But she wasn’t done with him yet.
After another moment to savor the feeling, she stood up, easily picking up Liam in her arms. He didn’t protest as she carried him, and he seemed to almost be in shock. They were halfway to the bedroom before he said something.
“So, yeah, you can carry me now? This seems a bit weird.”
She pressed a single finger to his lips. “I told you I was the one in charge now. And I’m taking my little man to the bedroom.”
“I’m not a little man,” he groused.
“Not where it counts.” She laughed. “But your body is tiny and weak compared to mine. My biceps are bigger than your waist.”
Liam let out a little gasp of what sounded like pleasure at her words.
“Oh, does that turn you on?” She reached around his torso, closing her hand around his thick shaft protruding from the boxer shorts. “At least your body is hard in one place. Not soft like your little muscles.”
This time, there was no mistaking the gasp of pleasure. Apparently, he really enjoyed being emasculated. She was going to have fun with this. Maybe she really could turn him into her muscle slave.
She sashayed over to the bedroom, her muscles swaying with each step. As she walked, she stroked him sensually, making him moan and shudder. “Do you want to come in your boxers while I carry you? Only a weak man would let that happen.”
“I’m so weak,” he muttered.
“You’re weak and pathetic,” she purred. “After all, I had to save you from four men today. Imagine if people knew a woman had to save her weak little boyfriend. They’d all know how feeble and tiny you are compared to me.”
“Jesus,” he moaned, his cock hardening in her grasp until it felt like he could cut steel. “This isn’t right.”
As she carried him, her hand stroked him slowly through his boxers, squeezing and kneading him, until he was writhing in her grasp. “Do you like being jerked off while a strong Amazon is carrying you? I want you to shoot a huge load in your boxers for me.”
“Holy shit,” he shook as she continued to caress him, tugging on him, guiding him closer and closer to the edge. “God, it feels so good, Jessa.”
“Do you like it,” she moaned. “Feel my strong hand around your cock.” She squeezed him again, her hand a blur as she coaxed him to give up his sticky seed. “Come, my little man. Shoot all over my hand.”
She felt her pulse quicken as he gave a full body shudder in her arms, hot creamy liquid spurting across the front of his boxers. The hot seed splattered against her palm, her hand pumping relentlessly as she milked every drop from him.
Jessa held him in her powerful arms, only a few paces from the bed, listening as his breathing slowed, a glazed look in his eyes. “Don’t think you’re done yet.”
“What?” He shook his head. “But I came.”
She raised her eyebrows. “And?”
“Well, I’m kinda a one-shot guy. Like a musket.” He grinned weakly.
“Maybe with the old Jessa,” she said. “But the new Jessa is going to fuck you again and again until your cock is aching and shriveled up. I’m going to ruin you.”
Liam shivered, his eyes lighting up. “What is going on with you?”
She tossed him on the bed, quickly straddling him, and running her hands down his chest. “It must be the serum. It feels like my sex drive is supercharged. I could fuck you for hours and not be satisfied.”
“Hours?” He reached up, playing with her heavy round breasts. “I’m not sure I could swing that.”
Her lips curled up in a grin. “I’ll make sure you do, little man.”
“And to think you wouldn’t spank me a few weeks ago.”
“Oh? Do you still want to be spanked? One hit from me might put you through the wall.”
“No,” he shook his head violently. “I didn’t say that.”
“Maybe once we’re done, I’ll bend you over my knee and put you in your place.” She winked at him and watched as fear flitted across his face. It felt so fucking hot being in charge. The ache between her legs was rapidly increasing until it felt like she was looking through a red haze of desire. She needed him. Right now.
She slid her wet sex down his stomach, marveling at how tiny he seemed under her. Liam was a big man, standing 6’1, and she dwarfed him now. She raised her round ass in the air, positioning herself above his come-soaked cock.
“Are you ready to get fucked, little man?” she growled. “I’m going to fuck you until you can’t walk straight.”
At her words, she felt him quivering, a flush spreading across his face. She was going to fuck him senseless, working him over with her bulging, tireless muscles.
Jessa arched her back, finding just the right angle, and sank down, taking his trembling length in one long, aching motion. She rocked her hips, watching his face as she rode him, her muscles flexing and rippling with each motion. He seemed to be entranced as she took him.
“Fuck,” she moaned. “You feel so good inside of me. You still fill me completely.”
“God,” Liam grunted. “I’ve never felt anything this good.” As he spoke, he reached up, lightly twisting her furled nipples.
“Yes,” she screamed in ecstasy. Her chest tightened with pleasure, her breathing coming in shallow gasps. She lifted her hips, plunging back down, and then rising again. With each motion, the walls of her sex rippled as she took him, quickly finding a steady rhythm.
She grabbed his hands, stretching his arms above his head, and smiled. “What’s my name, bitch?”
“Jessa?” he said quizzically, letting out little cries of bliss as she impaled herself on his hardness.
“No. It’s ‘Goddess’!” she shouted, slamming him against the soft bed roughly. “What’s my name!”
“Goddess,” he cried out, shaking and writhing in her ironlike grip. “Goddess Jessa.”
She slowed her movements, savoring every sensation, rocking her hips against him. Already, her bliss was building to a crescendo, ready to overwhelm her in a wave of ecstasy. “Let’s come together.”
“I’m almost there,” he replied in a strained voice.
She leaned forward, biting his neck, and then commanded, “Come, you weak little bitch.”
Liam let out a stuttering cry, shaking, and then pulsating inside of her. He plunged in to the hilt, shuddering and spurting until he was empty.
For a moment, Jessa hovered on the edge, then her climax shook her, flowing through her veins until it felt like she was on fire with rapture. Then it receded, leaving her trembling. “Not bad for a pathetic, weak man.”
She released him, and pushed off, moving to kneel beside him on the bed. “You’re still not done.”
“I don’t have anything left.” He rubbed his wrist gingerly where she’d been holding him. “I swear, Jessa, I don’t have another one in me.”
“We’ll see.” She smirked at him.
He let out a little groan and rubbed his temple. “I’m never going to be able to keep up with you.”
“Maybe I’ll give you a bit of growth serum just to keep up. But I’m never going to let you get as big and strong as me.” Before he could reply, she wrapped her hand around his shaft, slowly starting to stroke him. His come and her juices made it slick in her palm, easily gliding up and down his throbbing length.
“You still seem hard to me.” She gasped. “Where you lying to your muscular Goddess?”
As she stroked him, she raised one arm, flexing her bicep. It rose and constricted until it was a perfectly shaped peak of muscle. “Does this make you want to come? I’m so much stronger than you. I own you now, little man.”
“Fuck,” he groaned, hardening further in her grasp.
“You like that, don’t you?” She increased her tempo, fighting down the urge to fuck him again. It was so hot watching how hopelessly aroused he became as she dominated him with her muscles. “You like a big, strong woman, with huge muscles jerking off your stiff little dick, don’t you?”
She squeezed him lightly, her fingers encircling the swollen glans. “I could crush your little cock, and there’s no way you could stop me.”
“Please, no,” he groaned, clawing at the bedsheets with his hands.
She could tell from his breathing, he was almost ready to come. “I’m always going to be the superior one now,” she breathed. “You belong to me, forever.”
Liam’s eyes snapped open, and he began to pulsate in her tight grip. His sticky white come sprayed in the air, splattering across his chest, and pouring over the edges of her pumping hand, like milk overflowing a cup.
“Yes,” she said, pushing him onwards. “Give me all your nasty come.”
A few more sharp jerks, and she released him, shaking off her hand. Before he could react, she lifted him from the bed, slamming him face down over her enormous thighs. She repositioned him slightly, her powerful hands holding him in place as he struggled. “I warned you I was going to spank you.”
She raised her hand, bringing it down hard on his little round bottom. The skin immediately turned an angry red in the shaped of her hand.
“What are you doing?” He struggled to move but couldn’t break her grip.
“I’m going to teach you a lesson for getting us into trouble. And with the mob of all things.” She swatted his ass again, giggling as he lurched forward, crying out in pain. She had to be careful how hard she hit him.
She held him down with one hand, pressing his lips together as she continued to spank his ass. “I hope this teaches you a lesson.”
Her hand rose and fell, his ass quickly taking on a fiery red color. When nice welts began to emerge, she nodded her head with satisfaction, and then gathered him up into her arms on her lap.
“I’m sorry,” she said. “But I had to teach you a lesson.”
“I suppose I had that coming.” He winced in pain as he repositioned himself on her lap.
The feeling of him being in her lap felt right somehow. He was so much smaller than her now, and she loved how she could manhandle him. She pressed his head between her round, hard breasts, rubbing his back.
“I guess we should go deal with Vladimir.”
Liam pushed back so he could look her in the face. “Are you seriously going to go through with this? These guys are dangerous.” He paused, studying her round shoulders and thick arms. “Even for someone like you.”
“Don’t you worry. I’ll handle everything.” She smiled lightly. When she was done with the mobsters, they would never bother them again.
Or anyone else for that matter.

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 08:36:39 pm »
“How cliché,” she said, watching girls in thigh high boots and sparkly minidresses and bras prance around the entrance to the building. Above them, a neon sign blinked the words ‘Nude Girls’.
“They’re mobsters,” Liam replied, resting his arm out the open car door window. “Did you think they would hang out in a library?”
“But a strip club?” She sniffed. “I thought mobsters were supposed to be businessmen now.”
“They’re men. All men like strip clubs.” When her piercing glare turned towards him, he coughed. “Well, except me of course.”
“Of course.” She rolled her eyes, shifting slightly. It had been nearly impossible to cram herself in to the passenger seat in Liam’s car. Now she knew why so many bodybuilders drove those huge SUVs.
“So, what’s the plan now?” Liam asked.
She twirled a strand of hair around her finger. They were parked across the street from the place Vladimir apparently owned. At least that’s what a few online newspaper articles said. “I go in, break some weak men, and then we’re home for a late dinner.”
“No offense, but that’s not a great plan.”
She raised one eyebrow. “Do you have a better one?”
“Mine involves not walking in the front door of a place where everyone has machineguns.” He shrugged slightly. “So, maybe we go in the backdoor?”
“No.” She shook her head. “I’m going in the front door – alone. The old Jessa would have gone in the backdoor. The new Jessa wants this dealt with once and for all.”
“Are you sure?” Liam scrubbed a hand through his hair. “I mean you’re strong now, but these guys are killers.”
“It’s cute when you worry about me.” She opened the car door carefully, afraid she would tear it off its hinges. Once it was open, she stepped out, feeling slightly ridiculous.
The only clothes she could find to fit her was a sports bra and pair of surprisingly stretchy yoga pants. Neither left much to the imagination. Every line, every curve of her muscles was visible through the thin yoga pants, and her round breasts were pressed together so tightly in the sports bra, it felt like one sneeze would cause them to pop out.
But she reminded herself it didn’t matter what she looked like. She was here to take care of the mobsters – nothing else.
She slammed the door, the car rocking back and forth violently. She winced as she heard Liam yelp in surprise from inside the car. This new body was going to take a lot of getting used to.
Jessa strode down the sidewalk, ignoring all the stares directed at her. As she neared the door, a man – nearly as wide as he was tall – rose from a stool, stepping into her path. His eyes were hidden by dark sunglasses and gold chains hung around his neck.
“I heard about you.” He cracked his knuckles. “Now step off before I deal with you myself.”
“I only want Vladimir,” she said, crossing her huge arms. “So, you can move, or I can move you.” She felt a tiny thrill at her words. It felt amazing being a badass.
“Girl, I’d like to see you try.”
She stepped forward, ducking under the man’s clumsy swing and driving her fist into his stomach. For a moment, she felt his impressive abs resist her punch, but the force of her punch pulverized his stomach muscles, lifting him from the ground. The man’s breath whooshed out as he folded around her fist and then collapsed to the ground moaning.
“Now,” she said, reaching down to grab the man’s throat. “Where’s Vladimir?”
“The back,” he croaked, as he curled up into a fetal position.
“Thank you.” She stepped over him, scattering some nearby girls who’d been watching. They ran away screaming. “I wasn’t going to hurt you,” she called out after them. The last thing she wanted to do was scare some innocent women.
Jessa kicked the door, metal screaming as it was torn free from the frame. The door struck a nearby wall, the glass shattering and chunks of wall raining down.
A young, skinny man popped his head out from a booth just inside the entrance, his eyes wide. “The door was open, Miss.”
She gave an embarrassed smile. “I didn’t know.”
“Listen, I just work here.” The young man held up his hands. “Can I go?”
She nodded and watched as he climbed out of the booth and then ran past her. She wasn’t going to hurt anyone who didn’t deserve it.
Two men appeared around the corner in suits, one with a shaven head, the other with a jagged scar traveling from his mouth to his ear. In unison, their gaze traveled from the ruined door and back to her. Both reached into their jackets.
Jessa launched herself forward, knocking the gun out of one man’s hand as it emerged from his jacket.
How did I know how to do that?
The second man, with the scar running across his face, raised his gun to fire.
She spun around, slamming him with a vicious kick. He flew backward, smashing through the wall, his upper body disappearing into the hold he’d made.
“Shit,” she swore, raising a hand in front of her mouth. She hadn’t meant to hit him so hard. When she heard a groan, she let out a relieved breath. She didn’t want to kill anyone.
While she was distracted, the second man had drawn a knife. He let out a war cry and stabbed at her wildly.
She felt a burning pain on her forearm and she looked down in shock. The knife had sliced her skin and a few droplets of blood were oozing out of the small wound.
Oh shit, she thought, I’m in trouble.
The serum had seemed to be permanent in mice; Apparently, it wore off in humans. Which meant she wasn’t bulletproof anymore. And worse – she didn’t have any more serum on her.
She clasped her arm, dancing back, avoiding each of the man’s swings. When he overextended, stabbing past her, she saw her opening. She grabbed his wrist, grunting as she increased the pressure until she could hear bones grinding together.
The man screamed, the knife dropping from his limp fingers.
Jessa drew back and then slammed her fist into his face. She felt his nose crunch, and he dropped like a bag of potatoes. He was out cold.
She strode into the main room, where chaos rained. Naked dancers were fleeing towards the back, while terrified patrons hid under tables. Her eyes darted around the room, trying to pick out any mobsters.
Three men appeared from the back, machineguns slung under their arms. They pointed at her and time seemed to stand still.
There was nowhere to take cover, and if the men opened fire, some of the patrons would surely die. And she might even be injured.
Her gaze darted around the room, trying to figure out what to do. She flicked her eyes down at a nearby table bolted to the floor.
She stepped up to the table, planting her feet and grabbing it with both hands. Her muscles swelled as she pulled on it, the table creaking. She increased the pressure, her fingers indenting the metal, her forearms and biceps swelling until every vein was in start relief.
With a cry of victory, she tore it from the ground, pieces of concrete spraying into the air. Before the mobsters could react, she hurled it across the room, knocking them down like bowling pins. Two of them were left unmoving, while the third was trapped underneath the table.
She leaped forward, her massive strength carrying her across the room, and landed hard on the table, crushing the mobster underneath. She ripped the machine gun free from his grasp and gasped with effort as she slowly bent it in half, the wooden stock shattering.
Jessa grinned, letting the mangled gun hang from one finger. “Are we done?”
The man nodded vigorously.
“Good.” She stood up, dusting her hands together. The men had come from a nearby door. Vladimir must be in there.
She stepped over to the door and kicked it open. The wooden door shattered around her foot, pieces raining down around her. The moment she stepped through the doorway, it felt like a train slammed into her stomach.
The force knocked her from her feet, dropping her to her knees. She struggled to draw in a breath, her lung refusing to obey her. What just hit me?
At long last, she sucked in a pained gasp, holding her stomach in agony. When she finally managed to look up, an enormous man loomed over her, tapping a baseball bat against his open hand.
“I didn’t believe my men when they said a woman took them down,” the man said. “But then again, you’re not exactly a dainty flower, are you?”
It felt like she’d been hit by a shotgun blast in the gut. She couldn’t believe it had only been a bat. The serum was wearing off fast. And as it wore off, a familiar feeling of fear rose in her mind.
No, she thought furiously. I won’t give in to my fear for once.
Jessa rose up, shrugging off the pain. “Vladimir?”
The man nodded, still circling her.
“Do all you guys do steroids or something?” She exhaled, preparing herself to fight him.
“You’re one to talk,” he grunted.
When she opened her mouth to reply, he swung the bat. She tried to duck, but it still deflected off her beefy shoulder. It stung like a bitch.
She swung back with her fist, cursing as he effortlessly dodged it. Damn, he was fast. Too fast for a man his size.
Vladimir waded in with the bat, landing heavy blows on her arm, her lip, and her leg. He laughed cruelly as he drove her back. “I could have just shot you, but I wanted to show my men how to deal with an uppity bitch.”
Anger flared inside of her and she strode into the hail of blows like she was walking into a driving rain. Only at the last minute did he realize she was trying to get within grappling distance. He swore as she wrapped her muscle-bound arms around him. “I’ve got you now.”
Vladimir kicked and headbutted her, but she didn’t relent, slowly crushing the life from him. He jerked from side to side, desperately trying to escape her hold.
“Is the little woman beating the big strong man?” She echoed his cruel laugh. “Are you going to forget about Liam’s debt?”
“Fuck you,” Vladimir spat.
“Remember, I gave you a chance.” She let out a gasp, summoning all the strength she had. As her arm muscles contracted, she could hear his ribs creaking.
His movements became slower and slower until his head lolled to the side.
She gave a vicious grin and dropped him to the floor. Before he could recover, she slammed her massive leg down on his chest, making him groan. She grabbed his arm, wrapping her legs around it, putting him into a merciless armbar.
“Are you going to leave us alone, or do I have to break every bone in your body? First, I’m going to break both your arms. Then your legs. And then every last rib. Finally, your back. You’ll never walk again.”
“Fuck,” he yelled, the pain obvious in his voice. “I’ll leave you and your boyfriend alone. I swear it. Please, just let me go.”
Jessa stared intently into his eyes. He seemed to be sincere. She wrenched his arm, making him cry out, the bones on the verge of snapping. “If you don’t, I’ll come and find you.”
“I swear it!”
Appeased, she let him go, standing up and hiding a wince. It seemed like her whole body ached. But it was a good ache. She’d won and saved Liam. And like last time, dominating and emasculating these men had made her horny as hell.
She walked out of the room, leaving Vladimir lying on the floor, past the unconscious bodies of the other mobsters, and then out the front door. Liam was packing nervously outside, waiting for her.
“Holy shit,” he said, running over to her. “Are you alright?”
“I’m fine.” She brushed him off. “But I need you, right now.”
His eyebrows shot up. “Are you serious?”
“Deadly,” she replied, eyeing him hungrily. “We’ll go park someplace nearby.”
“If you say so.” Liam hurried over to the car, opening the door for her and letting her get in.
Once they were back on the road, he asked. “So, did we win?”
“We won,” she replied. “Though I think a few of them will be eating through straws for a few weeks.”
“God, you’re so sexy when you kick ass,” he breathed. “I can’t get over the new you.”
She couldn’t get over the new her either, and with the serum wearing off, she hated the idea of going back to the old Jessa. But she could always make more serum. She planned to stay a muscular Amazon for as long as possible.
“Here,” she said, pointing at an empty parking lot.
“You know, we can just go home,” Liam said, slowing the car.
“I need you now.” Her chest was tight, the ache sharpening between her legs until it was consuming her. If she didn’t get off soon, she thought she’d lose her mind.
Liam gave a little shrug and pulled in behind a small warehouse. The parking lot was dimly lit and empty. It was the perfect place for privacy.
The second the car was in park, she grabbed his shirt, dragging him over the middle console and kissing him hard, her lips mashing against his. “I want you inside me, Liam.”
“We already went three times earlier,” he squeaked around her lips.
“You better get it up,” she gasped, as he nuzzled her neck sensually. “I just destroyed six dangerous men. I completely ruined them. I broke them all with my superior muscles and bare hands. They were so weak and pathetic, it was almost sad.”
Liam let out a little gasp. “What did you do to them?”
She smiled, knowing she had him now. There was a huge telltale bulge in his pants. He truly got off on her emasculating strong men.
“Let’s see – I kicked one through a wall; I knocked out three others; And I threatened to break every bone in Vladimir’s body. Oh, and I ripped a table out of a floor and threw it across the room at another guy.”
“Holy shit,” he breathed, his lips planting soft kisses up her neck. “I wish I could have seen it.”
“I want to keep doing this,” she murmured. “I want to find other bad men and destroy them.” She didn’t mention that the serum seemed to be wearing off or that she’d be hurt. That was a conversation for another day. Right now, her only thought was fucking her sexy boyfriend until he couldn’t walk straight.
Her hand reached down, flicking the button on his pants, and she bit her lip as she unzipped him slowly. She reached inside his pants, letting out a gasp when she found him rock-hard. “What do we have here? Don’t tell me hearing about me emasculating pathetic men made you hard.”
“Fuck, it’s so hot hearing about it.” He leaned back in the car seat. “You’re such a Goddess.”
Jessa smiled, rubbing her hand between his legs, then leaning in to kiss him. Her lips brushed across his, her hand, working him steadily as their lips locked.
She released him, ignoring his gasp of dismay. After a brief struggle, she tugged off her sports bra, revealing her firm, huge breasts. In between them, the hard lines of her pecs were clearly visible, her nipples hard and pink. “I want you to worship my breasts, you weak little bitch.”
Liam didn’t hesitate for a second, leaning in, taking her thick nipple into his mouth. He sucked passionately, his lips wrapped around it tightly, his hand reaching up to play lightly with her other nipple. Each heavy breast dwarfed his head.
The sensation was exquisite, her pussy tingling with each gentle, wet pull of his mouth. She thought she might almost orgasm from him playing with her nipples. She grabbed the back of his head, holding him in place, squirming slightly as his tongue lashed around the swollen nipple. “Mmm… It feels so good, Liam. Suck a bit harder. Yes…oh yes.”
He continued to tug on her nipples with his wet lips, small moans emanating from his mouth.
“Suckle like a good little man.” The pleasure was building, forming a seething ball of need between her legs that had to be satisfied. “I can’t take it anymore. I need you inside of me, Liam. I need you to pound me with your little dick.”
She pushed the car seat back as far as it would go and pulled down her yoga pants, kicking off her shoes. She easily lifted him and planted him between her legs, wrapping them around his waist like a python. “You better fuck me hard, or I’ll show you what I did to Vladimir with these legs.”
Liam’s eyes widened at her hollow threat, and he hurriedly pulled down his pants positioning himself between her legs.
“Fuck me,” she commanded him, her strong hands grabbing a hold of his shoulders. As she grabbed him, her arms rippled, the hard definition showing every bump of her impossibly large muscles. It made her so hot to think these were the arms that had utterly demolished some of the most dangerous men in town.
She squeezed her legs, drawing him in, letting out little gasps of pleasure as he sheathed himself in her in one long motion. She rocked her hips against him, urging him on, taking every last inch of his thick cock, and reveling in the wonderful feeling of utter fullness that descended over her. God, it felt so hard. She could never get enough of his cock.
Using her powerful arms and legs, she used him like a sex toy, letting out little whines of pleasure as she controlled the rhythm of his thrusts, forcing him to plunge deeper into her throbbing, drenched pussy. She pushed him back and then impaled herself on his pulsating length again and again.
She grunted, almost in a frenzy, her legs enfolding him tighter and tighter, her ecstacy building and climbing until she hovered on the yawning abyss of a mind-blowing climax. “I’m so close,” she whimpered, her grip tightening painfully on him.
Liam let out a long cry, then shuddered, his thick, hot come spilling out deep inside her.
She gasped, her expression darkening, but she didn’t slow down.
She fought down blinding rage at him daring to come before she did. No, she wasn’t going to let him finish just because he’d come. He wasn’t done until she said so.
She found a harsh temp, grinding her hips against him relentlessly, forcing him to pound her harder and faster. Every muscle on her body bulged, a sheen of sweat making the swollen muscles glisten in the dim light. Her pussy squelched with each thrust until she finally crashed over the edge, a feeling of utter rapture stealing her thoughts as she came harder than she’d ever come before.
Liam collapsed on her hard chest, groaning pathetically.
Jessa gently pushed him up, making sure he was alright, but he seemed fine, his eyes lidded with ecstacy. For a moment, she’d been afraid she’d accidentally gone too far.
A small part of her worried that as she’d come, she’d been fantasizing about hurting more men. Maybe the serum wasn’t the best thing for her.
She placed her hands behind her head, her biceps inflating pleasantly. No, the serum was a good thing for her, and she was going to continue taking it. She’d just have to find some other mobsters or gangsters to destroy. Sex was mind blowing after she ruined strong men, breaking both their egos and bodies.
While Liam rested on her round breasts, she wondered if he knew any other local loan sharks. Once she synthesized more of the serum, she was going to hunt down every criminal in town. Then she would screw Liam’s brains out afterward.
The future suddenly seemed very interesting for her. She was going to enjoy being a vengeful muscle Goddess.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2019, 01:36:46 am »
Really love this one. Any more chapters planned? If not, maybe another story? Your writing is really good.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 11:12:45 am »
It's ridiculous how good this story was. Personally I think she should have killed all 6 men. But you not doing so leaves it open for more. I can't picture Vladimir  keeping his word. If he doesn't, will she be able to get access to more serum before they come back to kill them both?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Crushing The Mafia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View