Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575346 Posts in 73144 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:08:40 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Cheerleader
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Cheerleader  (Read 9332 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
The Cheerleader
« on: October 26, 2019, 09:02:17 pm »
The Cheerleader

I'll come right out and admit it.  The only reason I went to the high school football games was to see the cheerleaders.  It was a small squad with just five cheerleaders, but they were literally the most beautiful girls I had ever seen.  And seeing how they had been on the National news, quite a few others agreed.  Their black suits were molded perfectly to their curves.  Curves in all the right places.   Every part of their body was just right- not too big or too small- perfectly accentuating their form.  Perfect skin, brilliant white teeth, and not a strand of hair out of place.  And they never wore makeup.  There had been quite a few rumors of them making supermodels and celebrities jealous of their beauty.  But of the five, there was only one I couldn't take my eyes off of.  Tara, the leader.  Standing at a statuesque 6'2", she towered over my 5'7".  And she oozed sexuality, an unbreakable confidence that the others lacked at times.  Nothing would get in the way of what she wanted.  And this was before she picked up her first weight. 

At the beginning of the year, Tara had apparently wanted to shake up their routine.  She'd watched the strength moves that the boy cheerleaders would perform with their female counterparts and wanted to try to best them.  So she decided she would do it better.  At least this had been the rumor going around.  Now I really hadn't known that I was into female muscle.  I'd seen the occasional athlete on the cover of a magazine showing off their body, but it'd never really had an effect on me.  I hadn't really seen the girls until the first game of the season due to them being a grade ahead of me.  For being so popular, they were really good at making themselves scarce. 

The day of the game, I was able to get my favorite seat on the sideline, right behind where the girls performed.  The perfect view.  I obviously didn't care if I couldn't see every play of the game from my vantage point.  I had other plans.   The anticipation was killing me.  I found myself fidgeting with anything I could get my hands on.  The team was already on the field warming up, but the girls still hadn't come out.  Where were they?  I certainly wasn't going to stick around if they weren't coming.  A few minutes later, just before I was about to get up and leave, I saw Tara.  My jaw dropped.  She was as gorgeous as ever, her long fiery red locks shining under the lights.  I put my fist in my mouth.  Was it the way her traps pushed the straps of her no sleeve uniform up towards her ears?  Or the way her bulging shoulders made her look nearly as wide as some of the players?  Those plump, juicy quad muscles that jiggled every time her foot hit the ground?  How about the soft tender melons perched on a set of pecs as thick as phonebooks, nearly puncturing her shirt?  It might be those delicious coconut sized cows she called calves bowing out on either side of her upper ankle, like a heart on steroids.   The true answer though, was most likely those striated sides of beef she called arms swinging at her side as she jogged out.  She had put on more muscle in a few months than I would see in a lifetime. 

She came to a stop almost right in front of me, bending over agonizingly slowly to touch her toes, making sure every guy in the stands got the finest view of her perfectly round peach of a derriere, the booty shorts hugging each hump like a second skin.  Then, suddenly, she stood up, turned and looked me straight in the eye.  Licking her lips like a lion stalking its prey, she took a couple large steps forward, placing her hands on the metal barrier, which in turn caused her triceps to bulge out into a flawless horseshoe that would be the envy of any professional bodybuilder.  She looked me up and down before showing off her pearly whites in a smile that would melt even the most stubborn of hearts.  Thankfully, she turned away just before I turned to total mush on the ground.  I also didn't realize until it was too late-  my shorts were tented nearly straight up, and a small wet spot had formed on my pants.  I quickly shoved it down, looking around to see if anyone had noticed.  If they did, it didn't show because they all seemed to engrossed in the show in front of us.  Good lord.  She about broke me with just a look.  She had to be a goddess.  There was no other explanation.  Humans just weren't built like she was. 

The other girls now all just seemed like appetizers.  Tara was a full meal and dessert by herself.  The football game had started, but again, I didn't care.  I was getting more and more curious about what Tara seemed to be planning on the sideline.  She had been directing the girls around, her captivating biceps inadvertently flexing into powerful mounds with every flick of her fingers.  I gasped when I figured out what may be happening.  Before I knew it, Tara was holding three girls over her head!  Forming a version of a pyramid, there was one girl balanced on each of Tara's hands, with the third standing on the other two's shoulders!  And there was the fourth girl, lining up to make a run at something in front of them.  Was that a trampoline?  Certainly they weren't going to...  NO WAY!  The girl ran full speed at the trampoline and powered up into a jump with all her might, arcing up until she somehow landed perfectly on the shoulders of the third girl!  Tara didn't waver an inch as the girl landed.  But she wasn't done yet.  Originally holding the girls with her hands pretty much touching her shoulders, Tara began to lift the entire pyramid until her arms were straight up and down on either side of her head! She had just pressed four girls over the top of her head like they weighed nothing at all!  And with one final inhuman feat of strength, she tossed all four girls up in the air nearly twenty feet, catching two of them as the others bounced off of the trampoline into a perfect landing.  I was so hard at this point, it felt like it was trying to rip through my shorts.  But of course, Tara wasn't done. 

She turned back towards the crowd, looked right at me once again, and unleashed a double bicep flex that would've caused a Mr. Olympia judging panel to faint.  A fat, curved tricep bowed down until it rested on her lats, one large beefy vein snaking up the front until it ran smack into a just utterly exquisite beast of an arm.  The bicep muscle formed a near perfect circle, like an oversized softball had been stuffed into her arm, with just a hint of peakage as it rammed into a wide, brawny forearm which looked as big as any of the football players' arms, in itself.  Skin stretched to the breaking point, showing every last tendon and striation as they mutated and bunched together.  Growing up and out as they filled every nook and cranny of space left between her elbow and shoulder, they formed a living monument that begged to be worshipped.  The final straw that broke the camel's back happened as she tilted her arm up, and pulled her fist behind her neck, causing the bicep to bunch up mere inches from her cheek.  An impossibly long tongue slithered out of her mouth and began to taste the tantalizing mass of meat, sliding up and over every last groove and vein, ending with her lips planting a kiss as the peak actually grew into her mouth.  Every last bit of light filled with beauty and muscle.  I literally had to sprint towards the bathroom, barely making it before the flood unleashed. 

Forum Saradas

The Cheerleader
« on: October 26, 2019, 09:02:17 pm »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: The Cheerleader
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 04:20:40 am »
Wow, man, the description you put in a short story is just incredible, Tara is another dream girl that I would love to meet in the real World and worship (and if she found me worthy enough) make love to for hours upon hours on end. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 02:45:09 am »
Now that was hot. It’s rare to see long tongues in female muscle, and that was a welcome addition along with all the excellent muscle descriptions.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 02:03:46 am »
  After about twenty minutes, I managed to pull myself back together and slink back to my seat.  I stopped dead in my tracks at the foot of the bleachers.  Someone was sitting in my seat.  But not just anyone.  Tara.  Freaking Tara was sitting in my spot smiling at me as I walked up.  My heartbeat took off at a mile a minute, and I could immediately feel the fire rebuilding in my loins.  She was leaning back with her elbows on the row behind, her long hair flowing like a gleaming red waterfall.  She raised her hand, and curled her finger in a "Come Here" motion, causing that delicious bicep beef to ripple.  The walk over felt like a dream.  Was this really happening?  After what seemed like an eternity, I found myself standing over the absolute magnificently incredible specimen.  She raised her sunglasses, paralyzing me with those sparkling blue eyes, as she sat up and patted her quad.  A quad riddled with so much muscle, every tiny spasm and flex of a random portion of the ridiculous leg, injected the area with enough layers of sinew to inflate it higher than my bicep rose in full flex.  Was she really asking me to sit on her lap?  I held back a few seconds to see.  And sure enough she patted her leg again.  My dick was like acting like a caged animal at this point, throbbing for release, but luckily not showing for now.

Hesitantly, I took a seat, feeling the bulging hills of iron rumble up underneath my rear.  She slowly wrapped her arms around me, surrounding my entire body like a muscle burrito.  Two power infused loaves of pec meat dug into my back and swollen volleyball sized delts grazed my cheeks on either side, as I looked down on the two mountainous bulges fighting eachother for space over the top of my stomach.  As she clasped her hands together on my lap, fingers toying with my raging member, her biceps protruded outwards into steel infused footballs, puffy veins dragging across eachother as the mounds battled for superiority.  And not to mention a distended lumps of a tricep horseshoe that looked thicker than my leg.  There was something else-  a sugary, almost flowery intoxicating scent that wofted under my nose.  Could this girl be any more perfect?  Just the feeling of her smooth skin, the rumbling of thousands of striations rubbing against me, was enough to keep me aroused for a lifetime.  But the little twitches and pops of various muscles, teasing them to grow before my eyes, had me set in a heaven I never wanted to leave.  We sat like that for the rest of the football game.  As soon as it ended, she kissed the top of my head, and sat me down next to her. 

"Now you stay there.  I'll be right back."  she said.  Like a trained little puppy dog, I just nodded my head and did exactly what she told me. 

She bounded down the bleachers and ran out onto the field, right up to the players as they started to jog off.  She grabbed the biggest guy on the team and spun him around to face her.  I forgot his name, but he went about 6'5" and about 350, so he was a big boy.  But somehow Tara looked nearly as big.  They got into a shouting match, ending with the guy giving her a little shove to move her out of the way, but she wasn't having any of it.  She grabbed his wrist, pulled him back in front of her, and took a swing.  Now the guy had just put his helmet back on.  It probably saved his life.  Her fist connected with the helmet, knocking the guy off his feet, sending him flying backwards nearly 5 yards!  The team doctor, who Tara notified as she headed off the field, would find that the helmet had been cracked in half!  The guy was ok, quite humiliated and out of sorts for a while, but would be fine.  Now I wasn't one for physical violence, but freaking hell, was that hot.  That kind of punching power would make Mike Tyson cry for mommy.   As she jogged back towards me, with a huge smile on her face, her muscles jiggled and flexed.  Like a trailer for Baywatch, the lights caught every groove, every curve, as they bounced and rippled into an ocean of sexiness. 

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 10:17:31 am »
Great story. Keep up the good work. Karma for all!

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 12:33:47 am »
Jeez, really excellent stuff. Tara is a sexy beast of a creation. I have read before cheerleader scenes, and seen them drawn, but that was just so wonderfully done I think it ranks in the top three. Great stuff hombre.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2019, 04:52:58 am »
Awesome story so far. Definitely want to see this one continue

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Cheerleader

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View